Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Chapter 2 – Sunday


“Come on lets explore those crates.” Charlie drank down the rest of his soda as the Superbowl ended.

Eugene crossed in front of the couch and gave Charlie his money. The game didn't go the way Eugene wanted and just cost him fifty dollars.

“Yeah maybe I can get my fifty dollars back from on of them.” Eugene followed Charlie out to the garage where they had stored the crates.

“Okay hand me the crow-bar.” Eugene said as he approached the first crate.

Charlie pulled the crow-bar off the wall and handed to Eugene. Eugene began to pry at the corners and finally released the lid off the crate. Eugene began sorting through the crate and pulling out human parts, mannequin parts.

“Oh looks like my great grandpa was a serial killer. Here is the disembodied remains of his last victim.” Eugene laughed.

“It's a mannequin.” Charlie said as he began pulling out more parts of the mannequin. “Hey look here is the head and look at all these wigs. Let's check the other crate.”

Charlie and Eugene spent the good part of a hour opening the other crate to find the same thing.

“Wow it looks like you can construct any type of mannequin using a combination these parts.” Charlie said as he started to join the arm and torso together.

“Yeah old style mannequins. These have to be 20 to 30 years old, definitely not worth anything.” Eugene said tossing a foot back into the crate.

“Yeah I know man; but these will be fun anyways. We could toss them off buildings or push them out in front of cars at the last minute and freak people out.” Charlie said giving Eugene an evil grin.

“Aww man you are so messed up.”

“Me mess up? I bet you are thinking of sexual acts you could perform on these mannequins. You know like pose them up for pictures so everybody thinks you have a girl.” Charlie said as he picked up one of the heads and placed a wig on top of it. “Come on Gene! Put me together and will have a fun time.”

Eugene smacked the head out of Charlie's hand and stormed out of the garage.

Charlie through the parts back into the crate and followed after his friend.

“Okay I sorry man. Let's go out for a burger, I am starved.” Charlie pulled his keys from his pocket and went towards the front door.