Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Our heroes become playthings of a class full of girls (I wish)

They weren’t expecting, this

 

 

Eric and Brian were at the end of the first year of their A-Level studies at Walbury Tech College. They’d been hoping to go on a class trip today but instead the head had called them in to discuss a possible application to Oxbridge. She knew the trip was really just a fun day out and this was the only day she could fit in before the end of term. They completed a lot of forms and discussed the options available to them.

 

This took a couple of hours, leaving them midway through the morning with no class to attend.

 

“I’ve arranged for you to go into Mrs Hart’s General Studies group for the rest of the day. Don’t worry they’ll probably just be involved in a debate or you can use their IT room. Sorry about you missing the trip.”

 

“It’s OK Miss.” Replied Eric “A quarry and loo roll factory visit is probably very interesting but…”

 

“I know,  Mr Smithers has some interesting ideas. Thanks and I’ll see you tomorrow.”

 

“Thanks Miss.”

 

They set off to Mrs Hart’s class, Eric thought they were all girls which might not be too bad, but they hadn’t met students on those courses as they’d been on a fast track stream.

 

Eric knocked on the door and on hearing “Come in, we’re expecting you.” Entered the classroom. As they had imagined there was a group of 8 girls and Mrs Hart who didn’t look much older than her pupils.

 

“Hello, I’m Eric and this is.. “ Eric was interrupted before he could finish.


“Brian, yes we were expecting you, please sit down with us. I thought that it would be interesting for my class if you would describe the Oxbridge applications and the courses that you are thinking of.”

 

“Yes OK Miss.” Brian replied.

 

He and Eric explained the Oxford and Cambridge entrance qualifications and how it wasn’t just being clever that got you in, although that was important, you had to have some intangible quality that they were looking for. This is what the head had been discussing with them this morning.

 

“So have you done mainly high academic courses, no practical subjects?” asked Emily one of the girls in the class.

 

“Yes to be honest we have, does that make you think we’re geeky and can’t handle everyday life?” Brian smiled back at her.

 

“Well I wasn’t going to say that.” She replied

 

“But you just might have thought it.” Replied Eric

 

They all laughed and the discussion continued.

 

Another girl Julie who had been quiet until then raised her hand and asked “So do you get a waiver to miss the life, social and sex education classes.”

 

“I suppose so.” Replied Eric “We’ve not been to any.”

 

“Is that allowed Miss?” continued Julie.

 

“I’m not sure, I’ll have to check, I don’t want to bother these two today though, I hope you’ve enjoyed chatting, time to get a drink now I think.” Mrs Hart took the boys to the get a coffee from the machine in the hall. “My treat, what would you like?”

 

They took their drinks back into the room, the girls had got juice. Eric suspected they had been plotting while they were out.

 

“OK girls and boys what shall we do next.” Mrs Hart looked for someone to volunteer a suggestion.

 

“Miss if the boys haven’t attended life classes they won’t have tried the belly will they.” Julie again.

 

“I suppose not, boys have you tried it?”

 

“I’ve no idea what you’re talking about miss.” Replied Eric.

 

“They’re talking about the empathy belly, it straps on and gives you an impression of what it’s like to carry a child at near term. For girls it’s a wake up call to be careful we encourage boys to try it to show them what their girl has to go through.”

 

“We have certainly not tried that.” Brian didn’t sound too keen.

 

“Any other suggestions class.” Mrs Hart looked around.

 

“Surfing the web?” Eric knew he was going to get shot down.

 

“How lame is that.” Replied Emily. “Good call Jules. Can we complete the geek’s education miss?”

 

“No more name calling.” smiled Mrs Hart, “Boys, it’s not compulsory but you might learn something.”

 

Brian looked very uncomfortable, Eric on the other hand took the initiative and said “Yeah, let’s go for it, give the geeks and nerds a life.”

 

Mrs Hart smiled, the girls laughed and clapped. “OK Girls, get the equipment ready. You two come with me.”

 

She took them to one side as the girls gleefully got the bellies out of the store.

 

“Now for a personal question, what are you wearing, briefs, y-fronts or shorts? The reason for asking is that the belly straps between your legs and shorts get caught up and very uncomfortable one boy reported to us. Because of that and to compensate for some of the very skimpy underwear my ‘young ladies’ choose to barely wear we keep pairs of knickers just in case. Also for boys tucking things away is more comfortable as the belly deliberately presses on your bladder to re-create the discomfort pregnancy brings.”

 

“I’ve shorts on Miss.” Replied Eric, “Me too.” Said Brian.

 

“OK take these knickers and do as I said, all you’ll need to wear are these robes, there’s a changing room across the hall, leave your clothes there they’ll be quite safe. Make sure you take a comfort break as well.”

 

Eric looked at Brian with a ‘well let’s do it’ expression and off they went. They felt ridiculous as they returned to the classroom wearing only the knickers. Fortunately they weren’t too girly and they had both commented on how light and comfortable they were.

 

The girls were ready with the belly’s.

 

Eric went first, standing as the girls removed his robe and fitted the disturbingly realistic appendage to him. It was flesh toned, had a prominent belly button and worst of all breasts. It slipped over his head like a tabard and then used Velcro straps at the side and clip on straps through his legs. “It has to fit tightly or you don’t get the right experience. Once it’s on they’ll fill the belly with warm water. That’s when you’ll feel the weight and the change of balance.” Mrs Hart was really selling this well.

 

Once Eric was firmly strapped in it was Brian’s turn, he could see the girls attaching a pipe and filling Eric’s belly. He wasn’t feeling at all comfortable and seeing what it had done to Eric’s body was disturbing.

 

“What do we wear over this? He asked.

 

“Oh a big T-Shirt and some maternity leggings, you’ll be comfy enough as they specially stretch over the bump.” Replied Julie.

 

“Oh good, I think” He said

 

“Don’t worry it’ll be a laugh” She was already giggling.

 

Once they were both filled up they set about everyday tasks. The two biggest problems were being unable to see your feet and the balance being out, it was also tiring and uncomfortable carrying the extra weight.

 

Mrs Hart’s mobile rang and after she answered it she told everyone she had to go to the head’s office for a short time. They were good kids and she trusted them to behave.

 

“I think our new young ladies could do with a makeover don’t you?” said Emily

 

“It’s a good idea, they look a bit dowdy like that.” Replied Julie.

 

“Do we get a say in this?” Eric was quite enjoying himself, it was an eye opener.

 

“Basically, No.” replied Julie. “I think you’ll make lovely girls.”

 

“It gets worse.” Muttered Brian but there was no way out they needed the girls help to get out of this gear.

 

Both boys were of slim build and hardly hunks and it made it easier for the girls that they had shoulder length hair.

 

“Alright girls lets get those clothes off and some nicer stuff from the store for our guests.” Julie had taken over.

 

After removing the t-shirts they fitted the hapless boys with bras which at least stopped the boobies wobbling about, this was followed with a cami-top and then a knee length maternity styled dress each.

 

In place of the leggings, which to be fair were quite comfortable, they gave them black maternity opaque tights, the ones with a very stretchy tummy section. Finished off with a pair of black ballet pumps they looked very contemporary

 

“Much better. Now Emily, do your stuff.” Continued Julie.

 

Emily apparently was a whiz with makeup and set to work giving them both a smart daytime look while another girl produced some curling tongs and after combing their hair gave it a bit of body followed by some setting spray.

 

It al happened so fast the boys didn’t think to complain or escape.

 

When the dust had settled and Emily had finished the girls had managed to find bits of jewellery like clip on ear-rings and necklaces to complete their creations. They then took them through to the store room where there was a full length mirror.

 

“Oh my, what have you done to us?” Eric still thought this was a lark. “I’m a lot better looking than you Brianna. I would, but it looks like someone’s been here before.”

 

“Funny, what if anyone finds out, what will our friends say, what will my mum say? Oh I’m getting a bit faint….” Brian wasn’t taking this well.

 

“Chair for the young mother.” Julie laughed. “Calm down Brian we’ve had our fun we’ll clean you up now. Unless of course you want to go to dinner like this? I suspect ‘Erica’ might.”

 

“Yea, chill out knocked up chick, lets go to lunch I’m hungry. Oh!, Ouch! what was that?” Eric was suddenly in great discomfort.

 

“I think the baby’s kicking.” Added Emily helpfully.

 

“Eh” Eric was confused.

 

“There’s a device inside which simulates a baby kick, later on it’ll push on your bladder, that we’ve got to see. There’s been one or two puddles, do you want a Tena lady?”

 

It was then (as is traditional in these stories) that the fire alarm went off, definitely not a practice as there was a smell of smoke as one of the girls opened the classroom door.

 

“Come on everybody, time to go, leave everything behind we've got to get out ASAP.”The fire wardens were already clearing the building.

 

To be continued.....

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009. Amanda Walker, All rights reserved.