Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bob and Jack try to resolve their feelings and obligations

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Calibri; mso-font-alt:"Century Gothic"; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0cm; margin-right:0cm; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Chapter 5

 

Jack and Bob followed Sarah when they she left for the canteen. After some small talk in the sandwich queue they sat down at a quiet table.

“Did you enjoy yourselves last night?” she asked

“Yeah, but no, but....” Bob replied

“Thought so, and you Jack?”

“The same, but different.” Jack laughed at his ridiculous reply

“I can always rely on you two for a reasoned discussion.” Sarah smiled. “OK, first off I’m sorry, on behalf of everyone who knew that there weren’t any boy clothes and conned you into dragging up. We had a laugh, I think you had a bit of fun but it has left us in at least one awkward position.”

“Hmmm, we have been agonising as well.” Replied Jack. “Speaking for myself, I really enjoyed the experience as a one off, if we’re being completely honest here I actually enjoyed myself and think I’ve found a new hobby. However, when I’d come down and found out that the trainers are convinced we are girls that left the future as a problem. Do I dress up again each week? If so, for how long? What if somebody finds out? What if the company finds out? What about you Bob?”

“Like you Jack, the night was a bit of fun, then the reality and the potential future problems as Bob has identified. Part of me likes the dressing up, the other part of me finds it weird, I am confused. I showed my mother the costume, she liked it and was suggesting improvements. It would have been easier if she’d been shocked/disgusted etc.”

“Much as I thought guys.” Sarah nodded. “After the fantasy there’s always reality bringing things down.  As I said we have some reactions to overcome. First, as you realised, the trainers think you’re girls. That’s not insurmountable as we can say it was a joke cum mistake. I think they would be OK, but they are working on a routine that requires 16 equal participants and to have you back as boys that either means we have to replace you or they have to re-work things to suit. To be honest it would take time to get anyone else in and more important we don’t see why we should lose you two either.”

“We guessed that would be the case, I am prepared to withdraw, if it would help, but it seems that would cause as many problems as staying.” Jack replied.

“Right, you may be surprised by the other issue. When we were sorting out the uniforms some of the girls were uncomfortable with their skimpiness with you two around and were lobbying for trousers or leggings. They came to me and said they felt a lot better with us all being the same, many of the others thought you looked and behaved in a ladylike manner and didn’t make fun of it. They appreciated your bravery and again were at ease with you on the ice and afterwards.”

 “I suppose I’ll have to take that as a compliment.” Said Bob.

“You should. They didn’t have any problems and would not think less of you for continuing. The group supports everyone in it.”

“OK, I’m getting the vibe that the general drift of your points is for us to do it again.” Said Bob.

“In a strange way it seems to be easier, doesn’t it?” Sarah replied. “What I’d be uncomfortable with is that you end up doing it because of the pressure upon you. Because of that, and despite everything I’ve said, I want to take the pressure off you and tell the trainers the truth then they can decide.”

“Don’t do that.” Said Jack. “Let me and Bob talk it through. We have to come to a decision together and we’ll take the consequences.”

“Agreed,” said Bob “We’ll talk it through between us.”

“OK boys, get back to me ASAP will you?” Sarah picked up her lunch and left them to their discussion. Once they could not see her she smiled, ‘I think that went well,’ she thought, ‘hopefully they’ll come up with the right decision and they’ll feel that they made it. Better not to tell them about Mr. Williams from the board coming to watch next week.’

“Did that help?” Asked Jack.

“Well, sort of, maybe a bit.” Replied Bob.

“No, I didn’t think so either.” Said Jack. “Here’s my idea, tell Sarah the squad needs some reserves and get another two girls to join. While they’re getting up to speed we say we’ll do it for, let’s say, 6 weeks. Then you, or I, have an out, we could join that male group that come on later if we wish and we haven’t let anyone down. If you, or I, decide we like it, then fine, just continue.”

“I have a feeling you’ll continue. However 6 weeks, that’s a big commitment.” Said Bob. He thought for a moment.  “Go one then it seems equitable for everyone and as long as my mum doesn’t turn me permanently into a girl in the period I think I can stand it.”

“You haven’t started a relationship with a girl who’s wild about you in dresses.” Jack looked wistful. 

“To be honest I think Tia is thinking that way too. She was certainly a lot more interested in me.”

“Maybe she’s gay?”

“Maybe, it’ll be fun finding out.” Bob was loosening up.

“So we’re agreed then?”

“Against my better judgement, no go on, let’s do it but make Sarah sweat for a bit.”

 

 

Nothing more was said, Jack sent Sarah a text that night, they didn’t hear back from her.

When Bob got home, his mother had the evening meal on. “Hello dear, good day? Food on the table in 10 minutes,” she called.

“Yes Mum, thanks.” He went up to his room to change out of his work suit, he wanted to get his own place but he didn’t really earn enough and had to admit the benefits of mother looking after him. As he hung his suit away he noticed the skating suit hung up with the underwear and tights in a little bag attached to the hanger. There were some other unfamiliar shopping bags and a new suit cover in the wardrobe but he didn’t have the time to check them as he hurried to wash and change ready for the meal.

“Thank-you for doing my laundry.” Bob said as his mother handed him his meal.

“My pleasure, I never expected to have to wash my son’s delicates.” His mother smiled. “I’ve done a little shopping for you today.”

“I noticed the bags, what did I need?” He suspected it would be connected to the skating but wasn’t sure.

“I’ll show you later.” She said in a conspiratorial manner.

They finished the meal, Bob cleared and washed up and they watched a little mindless TV.

“Are you interested in what I’ve bought?”

“Of course, I have my suspicions, let’s go and have a look.” Bob saw his mother was enjoying this as he followed her upstairs.

They went to his room and she took the bags from his wardrobe.

“Bob I love you very much and I don’t want you to do anything you are not happy with. You were very brave to show me the costume. I’m sure many a boy would have hidden things away. If you don’t want to continue I understand.”

“I have an update for you mum. Jack and I have come to an agreement to continue for six weeks until they either find replacements or can re-jig the routine for us as boys.”

“I think that’s a good compromise, I realise you are not entirely comfortable with this but don’t want to let your friends down. I’m proud of you son. I expected you would probably come up with a solution like that so I took the liberty of obtaining some things to help you.”

“From what you said last night I guessed you might.” Bob smiled at his mum.

“As I washed it I looked at the bra you brought home and compared it with the measurements we took for that suit you bought recently. It’s only a little bit too small but that would be uncomfortable for you and cause strap lines to show under your costume. Also the one I’ve bought is a t-shirt cum sport bra that’s intended to have as few seams as possible. Slip your top off and let’s try it on.”

Bob did as he was told, it was surreal to have your mum fitting you for a bra. She showed him how to attach the clasps at the rear and how she adjusted the straps to ensure the cups were lined up over his nipples.

“That’s good mum, certainly more comfortable than before.”

“Excellent, in addition I think you’ll agree  that your rolled up socks weren’t the best simulation of a booby so I’ve got you these, they’re known as ‘helpers’ and are for girls who are late starters.”

She handed him the silicon blobs and they both laughed as they wobbled and joggled about. They even had a small nipple moulded on. Mum helped him put the blobs into his bra.

“Oooh that’s cold.”

“You softie, they’ll warm up quickly. You will find the movement disconcerting at first but we ladies get used to it and they do require us to move in a gentle and ladylike fashion. Now we can finish adjusting the bra straps.”

Bob looked at his chest in the mirror, it was certainly more convincing than before.  The weight and slight movement would take some getting used to.  Mother reached into the bag again and produced what looked like a flesh toned panty.

“This is a gaff, male dancers use them to keep everything under control and smooth at the front. There are some instructions with them, I’ll leave you alone to try them on.

Bob was amazed, mum was really into this but she and dad had always said do the best you can. He slipped off his trousers and pants and followed the instructions. The result was smooth fronted panty with a high waist. Mum knocked on the door and came back in.

“That’s better.” She said as if finding your son in bra and panties was quite normal. “Feel Ok?”

“Yes mum fine.”

“Good now let’s try your skating suit on again and see if it looks better.”

Again he had the sensations of pulling the heavyweight tights up his legs, the thought ‘I really must shave them’ came back into his mind and the second skin feel of the leotard as it fitted around his body, especially  the modified bits, as his mother zipped up the neck. She had him stand back after a little primping and pulling to get things straight.

“Oh, that’s much better, the lines are smoother and the chest is much more convincing.”

Bob looked in the mirror and saw she was right, it wasn’t a massive change but the look was just more realistic, he liked the way his chest jiggled as he moved. Mum saw his delight as he posed and smiled.

“Now try this as well.” She handed him what appeared to be a piece of black cloth. “It’s a wrap around skirt for a bit of decorum after you finish skating, I thought of it after you said about Jack in the bar.”

“I’ve no intention of going into the bar dressed like this.”

“Very well, but you have it if you need it, you can take the suit off now.” She unzipped the leotard and he slipped it and the tights off. As he started to reach for the bra she stopped him and reached for another bag.

“More bags?”

“Of course, you know I don’t do things by halves.” From the first bag she produced hair removal cream, a makeup set and hairbrushes. From the second bag more underwear appeared. “There’s a spare sport bra like the one you’re wearing and a spare gaff.”

“What’s this other lingerie for?” Bob looked puzzled.

“To be a girl convincingly you need to practice. I have bought you two sets of lingerie and in your wardrobe are a couple of dresses that would suit a girl of your age. I have bought you some shoes and hosiery as well.”

“So you want me to dress as a girl away from the ice?”

“I think it would be good practice for you to learn about being a girl and for that I think you need to dress as one and be as feminine as possible.”

“I’ve only got to do six weeks then it’s over.”

“Then make them the best six weeks you can. You will learn a lot.”

“You’re right, of course.”

“Of course I am. I’m your mother and I’m always right.” She punched him playfully on the arm. “Let’s get you ready then, first put on these tights, they’re black opaque 60 den so we won’t need to worry about your leg hair showing.”

Bob put on the tights, they were easier to manage than the really thick skating tights and they had a nice sheen that made his legs look and feel good.

“Next, this is a slip, it smoothes out the impact of your underwear and as a bonus it feels absolutely marvellous.”

He pulled the slip over his head and his mother was right, it felt cool and silky as it slid down his body and fitted over ‘his’ breasts.  Next she handed him a fine knit wool dress which he stepped into, mother zipping him in from behind.

“This will be enough for tonight, put on these ballet shoes and then sit at my dresser and I’ll style your hair.“

She brushed his hair out, then used clips to hold it at the side.

“All we will do tonight is sit and watch TV and you can get used to the feel of the clothes. Tomorrow we’ll do your legs and start to learn make up.”

“OK mum.” It was a done deal, mum was in charge.