Menu Load Error

[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Have you ever wondered what it is that keeps Tucker up at night?  Here's one answer.  This story is FanFic in the world of Ellen Hayes' remarkable Saga of Tucker. 
Rated: Mature Audiences (Age 16+) (M)
Categories: Fiction Characters: None
Age Group: Teen to Adult AP
Categories: Age Progression, Cultural Change, Sexual Punishment
Genre: Drama
Keywords: None
Story Universe: SRU
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 922 Read: 7640
Published: 04 Dec 2008 Updated: 04 Dec 2008

1. Chapter 1 by Kim EM [Reviews - 0] (922 words)

Retrograde Dreams    Copyright (c) 2000 by Kim EM
The characters and situations depicted in this story are Copyright © 2000 by Ellen Hayes. All rights reserved

This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between this story and any actual person, living or dead, is coincidental.
The story contains mature subject matter. It may contain adult situations and/or language. If you’re not old enough to legally read this (and you know who you are), then get out of here before it’s too late. You’ve been warned.

Permission is granted to archive or repost this story as long as the text is unaltered, and the copyrights and this notice are included. And don’t forget about the underlying copyright and licensing terms. Oh, and this permission is conditional upon it’s being available only on free sites. No membership fee, "Adult Check", or other means of skinning money out of people are allowed.

I’d love to hear from any readers with comments. Email me at [email protected]. Other stories are available at http://www.kimem.net
If you liked this at all, don’t forget to check out the official archive of Ellen’s remarkable Saga of Tuck at http://www.barkingduck.net/ehayes/    And if you’ve read it already, well, read it again. It’s worth it.

tgfiction.net Webutation