Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Warning: the following contains adult situations and extreme language. If you are easily offended, or just are not old enough legally to be viewing this, please leave now. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! This is a complete work of fiction, any resemblance to persons either alive or dead is pure coincidence, and not intended.

 

 

"You’ll be fine Gabby, just use your head and trust your instincts. You’re a smart cop. Just keep using your head and remember that you’ll have your partner for backup." she said to me as she cuddled with me until I fell asleep.

 

 

 

A Cop Story-Part 5

By Toni Trepasso

 

 

I should have stayed in bed. I just should have stayed in fucking bed. How I ever let Sarah talk me into going to be beach wearing a bikini is beyond me. Someone please e-mail me and remind me to stay mad at her for that. If Patrick was with us and a bit older I think I would have had him bury me in the sand so I didn’t have anyone looking at me funny. Perhaps funny isn’t the best word. More along the lines of being ogled by every guy there. In my entire life I’ve never felt more uncomfortable then sitting there in that bikini, if you can even call it that. Sarah had bought it for me at the mall while I wasn’t looking. Granted she had the same thing on, and for just giving birth she looked damn good, but here I was for the first time in my life at the beach in something other then a tank top and board shorts. To say I hated it would be an understatement. I loathed it. I despised being there in that damn bikini. Sarah hadn’t even finished asking me if I was ready to go home and I had my t-shirt and shorts back on. On the ride home she broke the silence.

"Well I guess there’s no talking you into entering the bodybuilding contest is there?"

"Not on your life. In fact the first chance I get, I’m buying one of those old lady swim suits." I said with a giggle. "This is the last time you’re going to see me in one of these, outside of our back yard."

"Fair enough, we’re having a pool party next weekend." she said to get my goat.

"Good, I should have my old lady suit by then." I said sticking my tongue out at her.

"A wise man once told me to not stick that out unless you plan to use it." she said with a giggle.

"Is that an invitation?" I asked inocently.

"You better believe it is." she shot back.

So in my best imitation of a cute little girl I smiled at her, "you’re my bitch."

"And don’t you ever forget that hun." she said as she put her hand on my thigh.

We got home and she had me out of my bikini faster then I could take my shoes off. I’d never been carried to bed before but she did just that and then pounced on me like a lioness going after her prey. I was licked and caressed all over and started to feel a bit better about the day, when Sarah told me that she’d wanted to do this to me since I’d first put the bikini on. She then surprised me again by pulling out a series of straps and a rather large looking dildo.

"What the hell is that thing?" I asked with a note of fear in my voice.

"What this little thing? Don’t you remember? I made a plaster form of your cock a while back." she told me smugly.

"I thought you were just going to do like that chick that follows the bands around."

"No, you see I wanted to have you even if you weren’t here." she said with a wink. " and now you get to feel the pleasure I felt when you used to fuck me." she said as she spread my legs and plunged the head into my sex, before I could even react.

"OH SHIT!" I screamed out as I felt the head of the dildo part my sex.

What surprised me was that it wasn’t painful at all. It more felt like I was being stretched and the feeling was actually pleasurable. She sensed my fear and went slow, allowing me to relax as she went inch by inch until it bottomed out, with about an inch left. I let out a moan of pain as she hit my cervix, and then she did my old trick of using her fist around the base of the member. She gave a couple of strong strokes to test the water, and as I reacted by putting my legs over her shoulders, she started to fuck me like a raging beast. It didn’t take long before I felt the first climax hit me like a sledge hammer, followed almost instantly by 3 more. By the time she stopped I had counted 6, and was panting harder then I’d ever done in the gym. She pulled out of me quickly and like she did the first time we made love, I too had another climax by her pulling out. I lay there panting as she pulled the straps off and climbed into bed with me.

"When you catch your breath Gabby, you have a promise to keep." she giggled and then flicked my tongue with her finger.

It took me a couple of minutes to get my strength back and I started to kiss her and caress her body. As I worked my way down her body, slower then I ever had before, she started calling me a bitch for making her wait like I was. I skipped her cleft as I worked my way down one of her legs, and then started at the foot of the other. She was bucking and moaning in anticipation as I slowly made my way up her other leg and paused at her inner thigh to let my hair ever so gently brush her lower lips. I looked up at her now sweating body and smiled.

"Was it good for you?" I asked her with a giggle, watching her squirm.

She didn’t say a word, she just grabbed me by the hair and forced my face into her crotch. I played a little trick on her and blew on her lips like I were playing the trumpet. She screamed and laughed as she pushed my face into her sex with even more force. I softly kissed her sex, and then gently slid my tongue into her. She was wetter then I’d ever remembered her being before. I licked and nibbled before starting to suck on her clit. I sucked on it hard and felt her gush onto my chin. I kept working at her until I heard her beg me to stop, in a pant. I got off her and straddled her hips, looking down at her with a smile, I flexed my biceps.

"You’re my bitch." I told her with a giggle in my little girl voice again.

She pulled me down to cuddle until we both fell asleep. I woke up to the alarm going off and got ready to head into the station. When I came out of the upstairs bathroom so as to not disturb Sarah, I found her sitting at the table sipping a coffee, and dressed like she was heading into work too.

"Uh, something you forgot to tell me again hun?" I asked her pointing to her bag.

"Oh, right. I was going to head back today too. I got my clearance from my OBGYN." she said with a smile.

"Right. You and LT both forgot to mention it to me." I said as I put my hands on my hips.

She just shrugged and we both took my car to the station. Good thing she was there too, because she had to remind me that I couldn’t go into the mens locker room anymore. I blushed and followed her into the women’s room, and found my new locker. I started to get ready for my shift and had some of the other women coming up to me to welcome me back with a hug. It actually felt good to see that most of the women were accepting that I was there. Some even asked me to dish on what went on in the mens lockers.

"Oh, you know, sward fights, and a lot of bragging." I said with a giggle.

We all finished and headed to the morning briefing. I heard one of the guys ask who the new piece of ass was and watched as Sarah decked him.

"Anyone else want to talk about my wife like that?" she asked as she pulled the brass knuckles off her fist.

She got a standing ovation from the rest of the women and as we took our seats I noticed I was sitting right between Sarah and Jake. I started to wonder who I would be paired up with when the LT came in. He welcomed both Sarah and I back saying that in light of recent events I was being promoted to Sargent. I just smiled and waited to get my assignment. He announced that I’d be back with Sarah and we’d have our old patrol. We went to our car and started our patrol as we always had.

As we went thru one of the worse sections of the patrol I saw something in an alley. I made Sarah back up and then I saw it. There was a man holding a woman against the wall with a knife and his pants were around his ankles. I jumped out of the car and the last thing I remember was diving at him with my fist cocked. Sarah told me as they were leading him away in the ambulance that I had knocked him to the ground and then started beating the shit out of him. She finally pulled me off him but not before I had broken 3 of his ribs and they think I broke his jaw. She drove us back to the station and I again had to go see Doc Smith. The review board was sure to be looking into this one, since I had put a rape suspect into the hospital.

I sat down with the doc and he asked me what I remember. I told him that I didn’t remember anything between diving at the suspect and Sarah handing me a cup of coffee as I sat in the passenger seat of the patrol car. He just nodded and then asked me if what I’d gone thru triggered anything at that point.

"You’re the expert here Doc, not me."

"Yes, but did you see the man who tried to rape you as you dove at the suspect?" he asked me.

I thought about it and I had. I then remembered everything. I remembered seeing Bracken as I dove and I heard him telling me he’d get me. I just poured my frustration into my punches and just beat the shit out of the suspect that was trying to rape that woman. I just looked at the doctor.

"Yes I did, and I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I think that I did what I did because I couldn’t do it to the man who did this to me. My only regret was that I beat the shit out of the wrong man. I feel bad that he’s in the hospital, but he did try to rape that woman."

He nodded to me and then we both went to see the LT. The Chief was there waiting for me, as well as the mayor’s aid.

"What the hell do you think you were doing officer?" asked the mayor’s aid with disdain in his voice.

"Shut your mouth Dorn." said the chief. Then he looked at the doc. "Do you think she came back too soon?"

"No, I think she came back at the right time. What she did was something she needed to do. She can now move on with her life, and continue to be the same good cop she’s always been."

"You mean he’s always been." piped in the mayor’s aid again.

"One more remark out of you mister, and I’ll turn her loose to whoop your ass. Now you sit there and shut the fuck up!" barked the chief, as he looked at me. "So you know what you did out there."

"Yes sir. Like I had told Doctor Smith, I saw the man who did this to me when I saw that man trying to rape that woman. I feel now like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I regret what I did, but it felt good to finally get it out of my system." I said to the chief and then looked at the floor. "Sir, for what it’s worth, I’ll do anything it takes to stay on the force. I’ll go to counseling, anger management classes, community service. You just name it and I’ll do it." I said to him as I started to tear up.

"I don’t think that will be necessary. However you will be on probation for the next month. Any actions unbecoming to an officer in that time and I’ll have no option but to suggest an administrative separation." he told me.

"In other words, I screw the pooch again and I’m fired?" I asked.

He nodded and I shook his hand. As I got ready to leave I heard the mayor’s aid.

"So the bitch just gets off scot free?" he asked.

"BITCH?!" I asked as I wheeled around and the LT was holding me back. "Chief, you can have my badge now, just let me have 5 minutes with that mother fucker." I said as I looked at the mayor’s aid, and then in my little girl voice I smiled at him. "You’re my bitch Mr. Dorn." I said as I pulled the badge off my shirt, and held it out to the chief.

He just shook his head and escorted the two of us into the gym. "Alright." he said. "I warned you Dorn, one more smart remark and I’d turn her loose on you. We’ll be using the 4 ounce gloves for this one. No biting, no hitting below the belt. First one to submit, or knock out their opponent wins." he said as he handed each of us a pair of foot ball lineman’s hand pads, like they wear in the UFC.

"But I don’t know how to fight." the mayor’s aid said in a weak voice.

"Then you’re fucked." said the chief. As he strapped on the aid’s gloves for him.

He then stepped between us and motioned for us to start. I walked toward him like a lioness stalking her prey. I held out my chin and pointed to it for him to have the first shot. He swung and connected, but I barely felt it. I stood up and grabbed my chin.

"Oh my god, you just hit a woman. You animal!" I shouted. "Actually pussy is more like it." I said as I unloaded with a right that I heard crack his jaw.

I then grabbed him and threw him to the ground. Mounting him in full guard I just started raining down a series of punches. Asking him to say my name. I guess it was hard for him to do since I think I broke his jaw. I saw his hand tap the mat to signal a submission, and got off him. I picked him up and dusted him off, then looked him right in the eyes.

"The next time you plan on calling someone a bitch, make sure you know who you’re fucking with. And be glad my wife didn’t hear you say that. She’d have kicked your ass." I told him as I went back to the locker room and got into my street clothes. I met Sarah at the car and she drove us home.

"Um, Gabby, who’s blood is on your hair?" she asked as we pulled into the driveway.

"Oh, just the mayor’s aid. He called me a bitch and the chief made him fight me." I said with a smile.

"Why didn’t they tell me this?" she asked me.

"Uh, because they knew you’d kill him. Where as I’d just make him suffer." I said with another smile.

She rolled her eyes and we went in to make dinner for ourselves and her kid sister who was watching Patrick. Things settled down after that. Pretty much back to normal. The lab boys never did find out how to change me back, but I’m not complaining. I didn’t have any more problems with anger. In fact I was the voice of reason when Sarah had a mugger by the throat. We both agreed to talk the other down if it ever came to it.

As for the mayor’s aid, he left town and hasn’t been heard from. The chief and the LT both talked me into trying out for the UFC when they announced they were expanding with a woman’s series. I entered the show as a middle weight and just steam rolled my way thru the competition. All the hand to hand combat they taught us at the academy paid off and I was offered a contract. Sarah and I transferred out to ‘Vegas, and we’re both on the SWAT team. I have my first fight in a few weeks but I’m sure you don’t care about that, now do you?

 

The End???

Chapter End Notes:

I'm not sure if I'll continue this series. It was on a whim that I started it in the first place. If enough of you want more, I can come up with more, but I'm happy with it as it sits for now.

The End. (Complete)
Toni Trepasso is the author of 3 other stories.