Menu Load Error

[Reviews - 159] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A story about a less than popular teenage boy who is thrust into a world of magic, mayhem and fantasy creatures. He gets transformed into an elf and dropped into this new world with nothing but his two friends and a new gender to explore. With enough support I am hoping to turn this into a long story with atleast 100,000 words perhaps as many as 300,000 or even more.


Rated: Mature Audiences - Explicit (Age 18+) (MA)
Categories: Fiction Characters: None
Age Group: Teen to College Age AP
Categories: Age Progression, Magical Transformations, Stuck
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Keywords: Corsets
Story Universe: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 10523 Read: 41310
Published: 04 Jun 2014 Updated: 05 Jun 2014

1. Dropped on my bottom by ElvishWarrior [Reviews - 118] starstarstarstarhalf-star (490 words)

This is my first story so please let me know of anything I should add or change to improve it.

2. A look back.. by ElvishWarrior [Reviews - 12] starstarstarhalf-star (693 words)

Please review! I know there hasn't been any interaction between characters, but you can expect that next chapter! This is chapter is just some of his background. And a little cliff hanger before you f

3. Exploring by ElvishWarrior [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstar (2757 words)

Please review.

4. A brief history of magic by ElvishWarrior [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstar (1738 words)

Please review guys, let me know where I can improve.

5. An imaginative victory by ElvishWarrior [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4845 words)

Hey guys, I started writing my first story on may 31st, I have been working hard on it since then, posting it on tg stories, but I haven't been getting many reviews, so am posting it here in the hopes that you guys can help me improve. Sadly I am having laptop troubles, notabley the blue screen of death and I am fairly sure overheating, as my pubic hair is being singed as I write this. Contact me at [email protected] if you want to discuss the future of my story and how you think I can improve, or if you are feeling down and want to talk I will make the time to help you, or just talk to you as a friend. I lost half of this chapter to a blue screen of death, so my pace of writing may slow down if this continues to happen, 10,000 in about 5 days is not bad, if i do say so myself. 12000, if you count the BSODed words, if you have any money to spare to help me get a new laptop to carry on writing, send an amazon gift card to my email,  but if you cant afford it or don't think my story is worth the money, then the donation part of this does not apply to you.

Good luck with future endevours, and if my laptop doesn't break in the next few days, expect more.

tgfiction.net Webutation