Menu Load Error

[Reviews - 52] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Written from Kage Ryū, roommate of Sen Akira (Sen Ayane). Akira has been an okama since moving to Tokyo Prefecture when he was eight. Adopting the name Ayane (Colourful Sound) he donned a dress and pink twin tails and passed without anyone ever noticing. Then Kage Ryū, a transfer from Kyoto, came to the school. He was made fun of because of his Kansai accent and different manners than his Tokyo classmates, so Akira came to his aid, becoming a sort of bodyguard. Then, while still own as Ayane, Akira and Ryū began dating a month into junior high, and continued until Akira's sixteenth birthday, when Ryū found out the truth. The relationship reverted to best friends, and they moved in together, maintaining a semblance of dating while, in reality, acting like best friends. Then, after Akira came home from an okama bar late one evening, it set out a cascade of events that eventually involved Ryū.


Rated: Mature Audiences - Explicit (Age 18+) (MA)
Categories: Fiction Characters: None
Age Group: Adult 26-55
Categories: Magical Transformations
Genre: Romance
Keywords: None
Story Universe: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 3120 Read: 57559
Published: 15 Jun 2013 Updated: 25 Jan 2014
Story Notes:

All Characters and scenarios are my property. All rights reserved by me. No intention of infringement on pre existing copyrights are intended. Story contains sexual scenes, strong language and violence.

1. Chapter 1 by The Silver King [Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarstar (877 words)

This sums up the events leading up to the beginning of the real story.

2. Chapter 2 by The Silver King [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstar (922 words)

Here is where the real stuff starts.

3. Chapter 3 by The Silver King [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1211 words)

4. Chapter 4 by The Silver King [Reviews - 10] starstarstarhalf-star (110 words)

tgfiction.net Webutation