Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Unfortunately, even Meghan’s advances on me in my old body and life could not always dominate over my work.  There were some things that just had to be done, and compromises were needed.   Taking over Meghan’s body and life did not seem to change this fact, despite my strong ploy.

Both disappointed, the old me and the old Meghan would have gone their separate ways for the night.  I would have worked, and maybe masturbated to release the pent up sexual tension I would have had, and she might have lost the urge and went to bed.  But things had changed.  The new me, the new Meghan, were going to break old habits, I just didn’t know how just yet.

After dinner, I let him go into his home office to begin his work while I put the kids to sleep.   Once I had them in bed, I slipped out of my outfit and into a pair of sexy purple panties and one of Meghan’s larger tee shirts.  My bare feet and bare legs were a little cold as I stood in front of the bathroom mirror fixing my hair.  Turning to stand in front of the full length mirror, I inspected myself.  I put my hair in a ponytail, which pulled off the “sexy casual” look I was going for.  My tee shirt was not tight, nor particularly form fitting, but it came about half way down my ass, giving a little glimpse of my panties.  I wanted him to be turned on, but not think I was pursuing him.  My plan was to make sure he was set for the night and I would just have to have another session with my dildo before I went to bed.  Sex with him would just have to wait for another night.  I trotted downstairs and into his office, my mind focused on what I was going to do after checking in on him.
 
With my new body and life, I loved to tease.  Probably because I knew I wasn’t going to be rejected if I wanted sex.  But that wasn’t my goal right now, or least I didn’t think it was.  I peeked through a crack in his door and watched him for a second, his face looking stoic and somewhat defeated.  I knew that feeling and how he felt at that moment.  His desire for his wife, and hers for him, ruined because of a deadline.  And to make matters worse, as he endured long hours of unsatisfying work, she got to relax and enjoy herself. 

Taking a step back, I retreated for a moment.  I was about to do the same thing as the old Meghan did.  I could not let him work while I pleasured myself.  It was that very thing that set me over the edge before the white light came.  What if he found out I had done that and it set him over the edge?  What if the white light came for him and I lost control of this body and life I loved so much?

The solution was simple.  I had already been working harder than the old Meghan at making my old self happier in every other facet of our relationship.  In order for me to keep this life and all its wonderful rewards, I needed to be a little less selfish.  I needed to give him incentives for working hard.  I never got any when I was him, other than some half-hearted “I appreciate you” every once in a while.  To be a better Meghan than the old one meant being grateful, and more importantly, showing it.  I knew what to do.

I sat up on his edge of his desk, facing him and was sitting a good foot higher than him; my hips and thighs right in front of his line of sight.  I slowly crossed my legs, my baggy tee shirt not long enough to cover them.  I watched as he stared at my legs, starting at my thighs and all the way down to my pretty bare feet.

Giving him a playful look, I took out my hair tie and let my hair down.  Tossing my hair over my shoulder, I said, “So here’s the deal.”  I began to smile, but tried to contain it.  “I know you need to work, but when you’re done I am going to fuck you.”

His facial expression moved from lust, to surprise, and back to lust.  All he could muster was a little smile and the words “OK.”

I continued.  “So I’m going to go to sleep.  But, when you’re all done, I want you to wake me and I am going to show you how much I appreciate you.  I want you to explore my body like you never have before.” 

He was shocked to hear his wife speak so plainly to him.  I continued,” You know I take such good care of myself so you can enjoy my body as much as I do, don’t you?  You deserve the best, and I want to do my best to deliver that because of everything you do for me.  Every opportunity, every sacrifice, everything.”

And with that his little smile broke grew larger and I smiled back. I had chosen my words carefully and it came across perfectly.  I was obviously serious about the situation, but wording it so he knew I wanted to do that for him as a “reward” made him feel wanted and desired and gave him something to look forward to.  And it was a definite thing.  I didn’t tell him I wanted him to fuck me.  That would seem like another task on his list to accomplish before he went to bed.   All of this was completely different that how things went when I was my old self.

Trying to be playful, he said. “OK, I can try to do that for you, but what if it’s late?”

“I don’t care.  But if you don’t feel like it, that’s OK.  I will fuck you tomorrow night.”  And with that, I slowly re-crossed my legs.

I had successfully changed that sad, stoic person into a recharged man on a mission.  His energy level picked up, and with a look of determination in his eyes he said, “Sounds like a plan”.

And with that, I flipped my hair over one shoulder and leaned down for a kiss.  With his hand rubbing against my smooth thigh he leaned in and kissed me gently at first, and then more passionate.  I found myself lost in the moment, just like the other day before we were interrupted, my body just reacting to the wonderful feelings.  His tongue slipped into my mouth, and mine met his, circling around each other like a cyclone. He rolled his chair to be sitting directly in front of me and took both hands and began to feel my soft skin on my outer and thighs and tops of my thighs.

I began to uncross my legs so his hands to explore them further and my foot brushed over his crotch, and I could feel his erection through his gym shorts and I began massaging his cock over his shorts with my feet.

Moving his hands quickly from my thighs to my feet, he encouraged me to do more, and gently caressed the tops of them.   I stopped kissing him for a second and leaned back for a minute, waiting for his nonverbal queue to keep going.  In a breathy quiet voice and a devilish grin I said, “Let’s get some of this tension out of you before you work so you can focus on your work, OK?”

His face lit up, and he nodded his head in agreement, excited with the notion I was going to give him a foot job.

I had never gotten one when I was in my old body, but really wanted one.  The old Meghan didn’t think it was bad or strange, but didn’t feel comfortable doing it nonetheless; probably because she wasn’t sure what to do.  Having been a man and having that desire, I felt like I could deliver.  And besides, it would allow him to get that sexual tension out of his system so he could get his work done and come to bed to pleasure me.  And I knew him.  If he didn’t release that sexual tension until he fucked me, my experience would be shorter lived than I would like, and I wanted him to fuck me long and hard that night.

With confirmation and agreement between both parties, my old self adjusted himself, letting his hard cock stick out of one of the legs of his shorts.  With one foot, I began working my flexible toes over the tip of his cock, occasionally sliding the arch of my foot along his shaft.  The other foot was raised to my old self’s mouth, and he slowly began to kiss my foot, gauging my sensitivity and how ticklish it was, as to not ruin the moment.  The feeling was ticklish at first, but as he became more confident in the act, I found more pleasure out of it that what I would have imagined.  Before long, I guided my toes into his mouth and let him lick on and in between them and suck on them; all the while my other foot gently caressing his cock.

I loved Meghan’s feet, and loved them from her point of view.  They were soft, tanned, and dainty.  My slender toes cascaded down the front of them, and I had carefully kept them pedicured and my toes were still painted a light shade of pink.  I alternated watching them, as one foot was playing with a hard cock and the other one was being pampered by my old self’s tongue and touch.  I began cupping my breasts over my shirt and increasing my own pleasure.

Working my old self into frenzy, he guided my foot from his mouth down to his cock, signaling me to begin my work.  I gently enclosed his cock between the arches of my feet and began jerking him off.  Not wanting to make eye contact (probably because he was embarrassed in the new situation), he leaned back and let me work on his cock.   My soft feet felt good on the soft skin of his hard shaft, and I took turns using my arches and toes to stroke his cock.  I even started to stroke his balls with the tops of my toes. 

Noticing my own excitement in the situation, my old self began watching me masturbate, and my feet still locked around his cock, working feverishly for it to explode.  His hands began massaging my feet and calves as I increased the pace, seeing him getting closer to climax.

My old self didn’t know what to do.  He was getting ready to cum when he asked, “What do you want me to do?” knowing full well I knew he was getting ready to cum.

Getting ready to cum myself, I could feel his hips stiffen under my feet and before I knew it, a long pleasure filled grunt came from my old self; warm cum spurting onto the top of my pretty feet.

My hand had been rubbing my clit with reckless abandon the whole time, and the feeling of his cum on my feet set me over the edge.  The cum on them was a reflection of the desire he had for me and my body.  I loved to be desired.  And with that thought, I habitually bit my lower lip and shortly after I came myself, and a long panting moan escaping from my mouth.

I continued to massage his cock with my feet, slowly, allowing all of his cum to emerge, and watched as it ran over my pretty female feet.  I felt satisfied.  My body was glowing with pleasure.  Not only because I came, but because I felt good making my old self feel good.  Although not what I planned before I entered his office, the whole experience was rewarding more than I thought.  I had not expected to fulfill one of my/his fantasies right then, but was glad I did.

Knowing I still wanted to be fucked later, I picked up my shirt and said, “OK, that ought to get you through the next few hours, but I still expect you to wake me up tonight.”
Another smile came across his face.  “Maybe if you’re a good girl.  We’ll see” he replied.
 
He thought he was the one in control, and I know it made him feel good to think that.  But I knew I was the one.  I could get him to do anything I wanted.  I was him.  But not anymore.

With only my panties on, I hopped down from his desk and began to walk away, swaying my hips as I departed.  Turning in the doorway before I exited, I caught him staring at me with lust once again. 

“Good night.” I said, with a little smile on my face.

Heading upstairs, I cleaned off my feet more in the bathroom.  I couldn’t believe I had done that, but what was harder to believe was how much I enjoyed it.  I liked being desired, it turned me on.  I liked that my new form was so incredibly sexy that someone would cum just focusing on my feet.  But what I liked most was that I had done something for my old self in appreciation that I never got when I was him.  I like doing that for him.  He/I worked hard and deserved it.

Patting my feet dry, I cleaned up the rest of myself in preparation of tonight’s activity.  My body was longing to be touched again and I could not shake the need to feel a real cock inside me instead of my dildo.  It was a void that could only be filled by the real thing.

Feeling tired, I decided I would lay in bed for a bit before I prepared myself for him.  I gently brushed my hair, once again admiring my long golden blond locks of hair cascading down my shoulders.  Throwing a tee shirt on, I crawled into bed and closed my eyes.  “I’ll just close them for a few minutes,” I thought to myself.  But I was more tired than I thought, and I quickly feel to sleep.