Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Charles becomes Charlotte
A TG Story by Jake Darke

The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2010 Jason Darke. All rights reserved.

The year was 1950; the place England. Charles Meredith was a handsome young man of eighteen years, but a sad one. His father, a dashing Spitfire pilot, had been killed in the Battle of Britain and his mother had had no time for the boy, who tried to find ways of pleasing her but never succeeded. Grief caused her to drink too much, and a year before this story opens she died of liver damage. Charles stayed on in the family home, living on the money she had left him, seeing no-one except the shop assistants from whom he bought his rations, the woman who came three times a week to clean the house and do his laundry, and the man who tended his garden each day. He longed to find a way back into the world, but he had become a submissive boy, lacking courage. Then he saw the advertisement that was to change his life.

"Well-to-do family seeks young man to provide companionship to someone of his own age. Family has strong military connections; position would suit someone orphaned by war."

What had he to lose? Charles wrote a letter applying for the job, enclosing a photograph and his personal measurements as instructed, and three days later he travelled to London to be interviewed. He was offered the job on the spot, and he accepted.

'It's a country house,' said Colonel Waters who interviewed him, 'and a fairly remote one. We are in the middle of Dartmoor. Are you sure you won't be lonely?'

Charles found comfort in the Colonel's company, for the Colonel was the most positive, determined man he had ever met and Charles needed that. Yes, he said, he was sure.

'How long will it take you to join us?'

'I shall have to sell the house. I've no idea how long that might take – I've never sold a house before.'

'Would you like me to get my lawyer to do that for you?'

'Oh, yes, please. That would be very kind.'

'Splendid,' said the Colonel. 'Then let me make this suggestion. I shall come with you now to collect your things. I will call my London lawyer and have him join us there so that you can sign the necessary papers giving him power to act for you, and then we will drive to Dartmoor. It's a long journey, but the car is comfortable and you can sleep and when you wake you will be in your new home.'

And that is what they did. In the Bentley, the Colonel handed Charles a flask of warm milk and encouraged him to drink it. Charles did not know that the milk contained a powerful sleeping draught and the Colonel saw no need to tell him.

It was almost midnight when they reached the big and isolated house, but the Colonel's beautiful daughter Georgina was awake and waiting. She hurried to the car to see the young man who had been brought for her.

The Colonel put a finger to his lips. 'He is asleep. I shall have Rajeesh carry him to his room.'

'But will he do? Is he what we want?'

'Oh, yes, my dear. He will do very well. He fits your needs perfectly.'

Rajeesh had been the Colonel's batman in India and had gone with him when the regiment was transferred to the European theatre of war. Staying with him when he left the army, he was now a general handyman and fixer on the estate, where his great strength was often of use and his exotic appearance discouraged those who might question some of his activities. He took Charles in his arms with surprising gentleness and carried him to a bedroom that was decorated almost entirely in pink – a very feminine bedroom. The Colonel and Georgina followed. Against one wall was a large bed with pink silk sheets, pink lace-edged pillows and a pink coverlet and it was on this that Rajeesh laid the sleeping boy.

'Undress him,' said the Colonel softly.

Georgina leaned forward to watch as Rajeesh began to strip the clothes from Charles. When the young man's manhood lay exposed, she reached out a hand to touch it. 'Will he wake?' she murmured.

'Not unless you are rough with him. I gave him a strong draught. I would not expect him to regain consciousness until breakfast time.'

Georgina closed her hand around the sleeping cock. To her delight, it began to grow in her hand, lengthening and fattening until she held a thick and powerful penis fully seven inches long. 'It's beautiful,' she whispered. 'It's exactly what I want.'

'And I don't suppose he has ever used it,' said the Colonel. 'Not in the manner God intended, at any rate. He may have played with himself, but no more. Well, my dear. Shall we leave him to sleep?'

'No,' said Georgina. 'I want to make the change now. Tonight.'

'Are you sure? You know it will be very difficult to go back if you later change your mind.'

'Why should I do that? I hate being a girl. I have wanted to be a boy as long as I can remember. Here is my chance. And such a boy I shall be! He is good-looking, and well built. Exercise and riding will soon turn this into a hard and manly body. He is exactly the size his letter said he was. The men's clothes I have bought will fit me so well. Just as mine will fit him when he wakes in my body.' She allowed a finger to touch the tip of the cock she still held in her hand. 'And with this I shall have such pleasure. I do not want to wait. When he wakes, let him be me. And let me be him.'

The Colonel looked at Rajeesh. The Indian loved Georgina like his own daughter. He had cared for her since her mother's death when she was three, and he knew the intensity of her desire to be male. He it was who had taught her to ride and to play polo, and even the rudiments of boxing. He answered the Colonel's unspoken question with a nod.

'Very well, then. If that is your wish. But you must now take a sleeping draught of your own, or Rajeesh will not be able to tempt you from your body onto the astral plane. And your draught must be stronger than the one I gave young Charles here, for when he becomes Charlotte and you are George then George must wake before Charlotte.'

'Give it to me.'

When she had drunk the sedative, Georgina lay down fully clothed beside Charles and was soon in a deep sleep. Rajeesh poured some herbs into a brass bowl and set fire to them. They burned with a slow and pungent flame. Then he put his lips close to Georgina's ear and began to whisper.

Within moments, there had been a change in the girl's body. It still breathed, still lived, but some vital spark had left it. The flames above the burning herbs moved as though something had taken up residence there.

Rajeesh turned to Charles and whispered in his ear as he had in Georgina's. Once again, something appeared to leave the sleeping body after a few moments, and now the two men were conscious of a presence in the air about them. Rajeesh went on whispering, but now to the unseen presence, and as he did so he moved towards Georgina. The presence moved with him. Georgina's body shuddered slightly, and the emptiness that had been evident disappeared.

Now Rajeesh looked towards the moving flame, but there was no need for him to offer guidance. The flame ceased to flicker and something felt but unseen moved swiftly towards Charles's resting body. Again the little shudder; again the sense that something had taken up residence.

'It is done?' asked the Colonel.

'It is done. Georgina has become George. Charles is now Charlotte.'

'We must prepare her for a shock.' With care, he began to remove the clothes from the sleeping girl. When she was naked, he took a long, flowing nightdress in red silk from a hook behind the door. Rajeesh raised the sleeping body that had been Georgina's and was now Charlotte's while the Colonel slipped the nightdress over her head. Then he lifted her bottom long enough for the Colonel to pull the nightdress down over her shapely legs. The two men pulled back the coverlet and blankets and slid Charlotte into bed before pulling the blankets up to her throat.

Rajeesh gently lifted Georgina into his arms. 'Let us deliver him to his bed.'

* * *

When Georgina woke on her first day as a man, it was eight o'clock. She leapt out of bed and hurried to examine herself in the mirror. Her heart soared. All the frustrations of her girlhood were gone, all the dreams with which she had cried herself to sleep were ended. She had hated being a girl. Inside, she had never been one. She had been male in all but the body in which she was imprisoned. And now the imprisonment was over.

She went into her bathroom and bathed. The act of soaping her own cock brought unconfined joy. She was eager to start her new life, but this temptation could not be resisted. She rubbed her soapy penis with her soapy hand. Harder and harder she rubbed, until she felt the onrush of a feeling she had never known before – and then it was over. She watched the cloud of sperm spreading in the warm water. Then she soaped herself again, washed it off and stood up, reaching for a towel.

Once dry, she filled the basin with hot water, dipped her new and unused shaving brush into the pot of shaving soap and shaved with her new razor. Examining herself in the mirror, she realised that this was something at which she would have to become better – but it would do for now. She returned to her very masculine bedroom – so unlike the one in which slept the maiden who would become her perhaps unwilling plaything – and selected the clothes she wished to wear from her new wardrobe. Male clothes. A young man's clothes. She admired herself in the mirror. Then she left the room and hurried downstairs.

As she approached the breakfast room, a young maid in black dress and white apron curtseyed. 'Good morning, Mister George,' she said.

'Good morning, Ruby.'

'I'm so happy for you, Mister George. I know how long you have wanted this. And you know the staff here are loyal to your family. There will be no talk outside.'

'Thank you, Ruby. Is my father at breakfast?'

'Yes, Mister George. He is waiting for you. And, Mister George...'

'Yes, Ruby?'

'There are some services I could perform for you, if you wished. You have only to say the word.'

'Why, thank you, Ruby. I may want to see you later.'

'I shall be waiting, Mister George.'

The Colonel stood, his face wreathed in smiles, when Georgina entered the breakfast room. 'My dear boy. My precious son. How are you?'

Georgina smiled. 'I am well, Father,' she said. 'Better than I have ever been.'

'You are at ease in your new body?'

'I love my new body.' She went to the sideboard and began to heap scrambled egg, kidneys and bacon onto a plate. 'And Ruby likes it. She said there were things she could do for me.'

'She will suck your cock. And she will let you bum her.'

'FATHER!'

'My dear chap, if you are to be my son I shall talk to you as I never could speak to my daughter. Ruby will not willingly give you access to her cunt, for she cannot risk falling pregnant. But I have taken her often in the rear. You will find her arse welcoming and far easier to penetrate than a bum that has never been opened by a firm cock. And her mouth has given me much pleasure. It will do the same for you.'

'Really! I had no idea you pleasured yourself with the servants.'

'Why should you? One does not speak of such things to a daughter. But I have been widowed for fifteen years and I am a man like any other. A man like you, in fact. You will find that you have a need for physical release. I have it, too. Take Ruby to your room after breakfast and begin your education. It will be all the better for Charlotte if she does not find herself being taken by a virgin.'

'Well, I may, because I have it in mind to ask her to become the girl's lady's maid. You know I never wanted such a thing, but Charlotte will need to learn to dress as a girl.'

'She will need to learn many other things as well.'

'I fear she will resist at first.'

'My dear, Charlotte is yours to do with as you please. If she makes difficulties, I shall whip her until she sees sense. I have not tanned a female arse since your mother died.'

'FATHER!'

'Oh, come now. Your mother enjoyed a good spanking, and I enjoyed giving it to her. It was on just such a night that you were conceived. Women are made to be spanked. And when you have sated yourself with Charlotte, if you feel it would not make you jealous...'

'You want to take her too? But would that not be...would you not feel...'

'You think it would be like fucking my own daughter? An incestuous act?'

'Well, I...'

'When you were a girl you were utterly beautiful. Just like your mother. Of course when I looked at you I sometimes thought that, if you were not my daughter, I should like to enjoy you. But you WERE my daughter, and so such a thing could not be. But now the same beautiful body exists, and it is in my house, and my daughter no longer occupies it. If it would make you jealous, of course I shall not trespass there. But if you harbour no such thoughts...'

'Father. Without you I should still be a girl, which I could not abide, and Charlotte would not be here. You must make yourself as free with her as you might wish.'

'Thank you. But of course, you must make the first sorties into that tempting new land. And you, too, may have strange thoughts about what you are doing. For, while I might be said to be enjoying my own daughter, you will seem to be fucking yourself. And she will feel that she is being fucked by HERself. Oh, it will be an interesting time.'

Breakfast over, Georgina left the room and beckoned to Ruby, who had made sure that she was in sight. 'Come with me,' she said, 'and let us look in on the woman who I intend will become your new mistress, for I hope you will agree to be her lady's maid. She is new to the life of a woman and she will need help.'

'She may resent me, sir.'

'Then I shall deal with her.'

When they reached Charles's bedroom, Georgina opened the door quietly.  Charles lay on his back in a sound sleep, his long auburn hair partly hiding his beautiful face. The two visitors tiptoed across the floor. They looked down on the sleeping figure. Then Georgina took the blanket in her hands and drew it gently down, dropping it on the floor at the foot of the bed. The nightdress was still in position to below Charles's knees, for it looked as though he had scarcely moved in the night.

'Would you like me to take the nightdress off her?' asked Ruby.

'No. There is no need. I am well acquainted with her body, for it was mine until yesterday. I shall wait until she is awake to see it again. But what we can do now is to prepare the clothes she will wear then. Look, let me show you what I have bought. You remember the trips I made to London?'

'I do, Mister George. And I remember all the bags and boxes you came back with.'

'Now you shall see what was in some of them. They are not the kind of clothes I would ever have worn, for I mean her to be a very feminine young lady and I could never abide femininity in myself.'

With that, Georgina began to open drawers and two wardrobes, and showed Ruby a series of stylish and expensive skirts, blouses and frocks as well as silk underwear of a kind Ruby had never seen before.

'You are to be her maid,' said Georgina. 'Choose for her. Pick out the things that would be right for a young woman making her first appearance in the world.'

And so Ruby picked out the most delicate and womanly things she could find – a pair of lace-edged, wide-legged yellow silk French knickers; an almost translucent suspender belt; a pair of the sheerest nylon stockings; a full length silk petticoat; and a pale yellow brassiere that combined expensive softness with the size required to hold the voluptuous breasts Charles had inherited from Georgina. 'How I hated those breasts when they were mine,' said Georgina.

'I know you did, Mister George.'

'And how I shall love to fondle them on her.'

'Do you mean to fall in love with her, Mister George?'

'It is too early to speak of that. Perhaps. But for now I mean to use her like a trollop.'

'And do you mean to use me, Mister George?'

'I do, Ruby. The moment we have finished here. Pick out a frock and let us be gone to my room.'

Ruby selected a frock and moved it, still on its hanger, to the hook on the back of the door. 'Will you take me in the mouth or the back passage, Mister George?'

'I have always admired your arse, Ruby. Its a very ample, female derriere. I think I should like to know it better.'

Ruby reached into her apron pocket and pulled out a bottle of oil. 'Then we shall need this.'

In Georgina's bedroom, Ruby undressed with no sign of embarrassment. Then she took all the pillows and piled them on top of each other in the middle of the bed. She handed the bottle to Georgina. 'Make your John Thomas slick with this, Mister George. Then use your fingers to work it into my bum hole. Use plenty. You cannot have too much oil for what we are about to do.' She climbed onto the bed and lay face down on the little mountain of pillows, her knees spread, her bottom invitingly raised, her face pressed against the coverlet.

Georgina took off her trousers and her underpants and, tucking her shirt out of the way, climbed onto the bed between Ruby's outstretched legs. She did as she had been instructed with the oil. As she worked her slippery fingers into the maid's fundament, she felt her cock stretching to an almost uncomfortable size. This, she thought. This is what I have longed for. This desire – this naked lust. I never wanted any man inside me, but now I long to be inside a woman. This is what it means to be a man.

'Use three fingers, Mister George,' said Ruby. 'Stretch me. Make me ready to take you into me. Oh, my,' she sighed, 'that feels so good.'
Then, 'I am ready, Mister George.' She reached back with both hands to hold her bottom cheeks apart. 'Put your thing at the hole. You will need to push hard, Mister George, and I shall push back.'

At first, it felt to Georgina as though she would never gain entrance, for the maid's bottom resisted her. But then there was movement, and give, and she had pushed two inches into the girl.

'Wait, Mister George,' gasped Ruby. 'Just stay there a moment.'

'Oh, Ruby. Am I hurting you?'

'No, Mister George, you are not. But the passage needs a moment or two to stretch itself before you...oh. There. Now. Press on, Mister George. Enter me to the limit. My, but that is a splendid tool you have gained from Miss Charlotte.'

Georgina pressed home, so that her hips rested against naked buttocks.

'Now, Mister George. Imagine you are on your favourite hunter, and you are the daring horseman I am sure you are. Ride me, Mister George. Ride me like you've never ridden before.'

And Georgina did, and as she rode she reached her hands out for the treasure beneath her. She fondled the girl's breasts as they pressed into the coverlet; she raised one hand and slapped Ruby's bottom, hard; and then she reached down below herself and slid a thumb into the maid's soaking wet vagina, rolling the clitoris until Ruby screamed a stifled scream of joyous orgasm. And then, finally, she spent for the second time that day, shooting her load into Ruby's compliant arse. 'Oh, Mister George,' whispered Ruby. 'That was so good.'

They lay still for a while, and then Ruby slipped out from beneath Georgina and stood up. 'Wait there, Mister George,' she said, as she went into the bathroom. She was gone for some time, and when she returned she was carrying a wet flannel cloth, some soap and a towel. She arranged Georgina in a sitting position on the side of the bed and knelt between her legs, where she began to wash the half-soft, half-erect cock. When she was done she took it into her mouth, rolling her tongue around it, tasting it.

'That is good, Mister George,' she said. 'You are nice and clean, ready to take Miss Caroline.'

The two stood side by side as they dressed. Ruby said, 'I wonder when she will wake?'

'Not till after lunch, I think,' said Georgina. 'It was a heavy dosage.'

'And will you take her straight away?'

'No, Ruby. Throw myself on her as soon as she wakes? She needs time first to come to terms with being a girl. I think you had better be around when she comes to. I shall be on the terrace, ready to help if you need me.'

'Very well, Mister George.'

* * *

In fact, it was almost three in the afternoon when Charles woke. He lay rigid, aware that something was wrong but not daring to explore what it was. At last, he touched his hand to his chest. The shock left him silent for further minutes. And then he began to whimper.

There was a knock at the door and Ruby entered. 'Oh, Miss Charlotte, you are awake!'

'Miss...Miss Charlotte? But my name is Charles. I'm a man.'

Ruby had crossed to the bed. 'Oh, I dont think so, Miss Charlotte.' She raised Charles's nightdress, took his hand and placed it between his legs. 'You don't find many men with one of these.'

Charles snatched his hand away and began to cry. He turned over, face down on the bed. How could this have happened? What on earth had been done to him? He sobbed uncontrollably.

Ruby went to the window, looked down at Georgina on the terrace and beckoned. Then she returned to the bed, climbed up on it and put an arm round Charles's shoulder. 'There, now, Miss Charlotte. Don't cry. You don't want Mister George to see you like this, do you?'

'What have you done to me?' The door opened and Georgina entered the room. Charles sat bolt upright and pointed at her. 'But...but that's ME!'

'No, Miss Charlotte. That is Mister George.'

The sobbing increased. 'I don't understand. What has happened? Who has done this?'

Georgina joined Ruby on the bed and took Charles's tear-stained face in her hands. 'My dear. You remember the Colonel who brought you here?'

Charles nodded.

'He is my father. I was a girl, and I hated it. I knew I was a beautiful girl – you may see just how beautiful simply by looking at yourself in the mirror – but I did not wish to be a girl. From the earliest times I wanted to be a boy. So the Colonel found you, and he brought you here, and you slept. And while you were sleeping, my father's man Rajeesh, who is skilled in the arts of the East, induced you to move from your body to mine. Just as I have moved from my body to yours. So you are now Miss Charlotte instead of Charles, and I am Mister George instead of Georgina.'

Charles stared at her in disbelief. 'You have stolen my body!'

'Have I? Yes, I suppose I have. But I have given you a really beautiful one in its place.'

Charles felt rebellion growing within him. 'You did not want to be a girl. Neither did I. Why should you have what you want, when it means I can not?'

He stiffened as he felt Georgina's hand move gently down from his cheek to his breast. He wanted to resist, and he did not, and he knew that resistance was not possible. Whatever this man wanted from him, he was going to take, and Charles was going to give it – whether he wanted to or not. 'My dear,' said Georgina. 'That is the way of the world. Some people have the power to take what they want, and I am one of them. Some people do not have the strength to prevent them, and you are one of those.' Charles felt the hand on his breast tweak ever so gently at his nipple. 'You are a girl now, Charlotte – Lottie – and a girl is what you are going to stay, so why not make the best of it?'

The tears had stopped. 'This is my punishment,' Charles said. 'I knew what I did was wrong. It was sinful. And now I am being punished.'

The hand moved from his breast to his waist, where the other joined it. Charles felt the strangest mix of emotions. He was in a body he would have sworn he did not want to be in, and being held in a way he would have been certain he did not wish to be held, and yet he lacked even the will to draw away. He let himself be held. When Georgina pulled him gently towards her, he allowed it. His head came to rest on her shoulder.

'What did you do that was wrong, darling?' asked Georgina.

'I wore my mother's clothes.' He felt such relief in whispering these words. What he had thought would always be a shameful secret was in the open, shared, and the release was intense.

He saw the look that passed between Georgina and Ruby. Then Georgina kissed him on the forehead, and hugged him, and Charles let it happen.

'When did you do that, Lottie?'

'While she was still alive, I wanted her to take notice of me. I thought, if I had been a girl, she might have liked me more, and so I tried to act like one. And then, when she was gone, I would wear her knickers under my clothes. Sometimes, if the house was empty and I knew no-one would come, I would put on a petticoat and a frock as well.'

He let himself relax into Georgina's hug. 'Did you enjoy wearing women's underwear?' she asked.

'Yes,' he whispered. 'Yes. I did.'

'Ruby,' said Georgina. 'Show Miss Charlotte the underwear we have prepared for her first day as a woman.'

When Ruby held up the suspender belt and the French knickers, Charles gasped. 'Did your mother wear underwear like this?' asked Georgina.

'No. No, she did not.'

'And do you think you would enjoy wearing these?'

Charles did not answer at first. He knew the feverish beating of his heart must be obvious to both Ruby and Georgina. His emotions were in turmoil. This was quite the most beautiful underwear he had ever seen. To have it next to his skin, instead of the rough and chafing things that society dictated men should wear, would be heaven. He struggled to put his thoughts in order, to understand what he really wanted. What he said and did now would decide how his life was to be. Happiness was not impossible, even in his changed circumstances. And, he had to face it, he had not been happy in his life before.

'Do you have a hanky?' he asked.

Georgina took a clean handkerchief from her pocket and handed it to him. Charles dabbed at his eyes. He took a deep breath. 'Yes,' he said. 'Yes, I would enjoy wearing those.'

Georgina clapped her hands. 'Splendid. Then let me suggest this. I shall leave you, and Ruby will help you bathe, and repair the ravages those tears have done to your poor, lovely face, and then she will dress you and bring you to me. You and I will walk to the summer house, and talk, and we shall take tea there. How does that sound?'

Charles nodded. When Georgina leaned forward to kiss him on the forehead, Charles found that he wished it could be on the lips, but he did not feel able to ask for that. He had accepted his position. He was now a woman, and his role was to be submissive, and submit was what he would do. He realised with a start that submission was what he wanted.

 

Chapter 2
Charles sat on his bed while Ruby ran his bath. When she called him, he pulled off his nightdress, dropped it on the floor and climbed into the water, deliciously scented by the flakes Ruby had poured into it. He sat still while Ruby sponged his face, and then began to soap himself. When he knelt in the water, Ruby took the soap from him. 'Let me do those bits for you.'

As tenderly as if she had been washing a baby, Ruby probed first his bottom and then his cunt with soapy fingers. 'We'll make you sweet smelling for Mister George,' she said.

'What does he mean to do with me?'

'I think you know that, Miss Charlotte. Climb out now, and let me dry you.'

As Ruby was towelling him dry, Charles said, 'But I DON'T know, Ruby.'

'Oh. You must have been at school. Did the other boys never speak of what goes on between men and women?'

'Silly things only. They talked of kissing, and touching a girl in the places where she is different from a boy. I never joined in. It felt shameful.'

'Oh, dear. I wish you had listened a little more. You never heard the word "fucking?"'

'Never. What does it mean?'

'Oh, you will know soon enough, Miss Charlotte. Mister George never went with a man. He would have hated the idea. And so you are still a virgin. I do not believe you will be a virgin when you wake tomorrow.'

Charles shivered. 'Will it hurt?'

Ruby led him into the bedroom, picked up the nightdress and dropped it into the laundry basket. Then she took the suspender belt from the little pile of underwear. 'We put this on first, Miss Charlotte, so that the knickers can be put on and taken off over it. Some women wear suspenders over their knickers, but that makes for difficulties when you go to the bathroom. And men do not like it, for it impedes their access to the thing they want.' She clipped the belt into position.

'But will he hurt me?'

Ruby picked up the French knickers. 'Lift a foot for me, please, Miss Charlotte. Now the other one. Thank you.' She drew the knickers up Charles's legs. 'He will not want to hurt you, and I am sure he will be as gentle as he can be, considering the force of his desire.' She placed a hand on Charles's bottom. 'When you wore your mother's knickers, you had a man's bottom, and knickers are not made for that. But now, see how you fill them. You would be a treat for any man. Mister George is very lucky. Miss Charlotte, a sensitive part of your body is going to be entered for the first time by something that is hard, and big, and determined to have its way. There may be a little pain, but it will not last. And, if you take my advice, when he parts your thighs and mounts you you will already have aroused yourself to the idea. For a woman who is taken willingly, and is full of desire, is never hurt as a woman who is raped is hurt.'
 
Charles looked at himself in the mirror, watching as Ruby lifted the brassiere over his arms, fitted his magnificent breasts into it and snapped it shut at the back. He allowed himself to know that he was beautiful. And he allowed himself to know that he was happy as he had not been happy since his father was alive. 'I will give myself to him gladly,' he said. 'Whatever he wants, I shall let him have. But I hope I will enjoy it. And I hope it will not hurt. And I hope he will kiss me.'

'Kiss him,' said Ruby. 'That is a woman's right.'

'What does raped mean?'

'You do not need to know, for it will not happen to you. You are entering on a protected life. Nasty things are endured by other people. Sit down on that chair for me, please, Miss.' She took a jar of cream from the dressing table and rubbed it into Charles's feet, and then his calves and his thighs. Then she applied some to his shoulders. Next, she took one of the stockings and slipped it over Charles's foot and up to the knee. When she had done the same with the other stocking on the other leg, she asked him to stand and then pulled the stockings up his thighs and hooked them one at a time onto the suspenders. She examined the backs of his legs critically, making small adjustments. 'It is very important to have the seams of your stockings exactly straight. You cannot see them, but other women can and so can men. A crooked seam is the sign of a slattern. And if you'll take my advice once more, Miss Charlotte, you will take in your mouth the thing you used to have between your legs and now have no longer. Before he ...before he does what he wishes to do with it.'

'In my MOUTH?'

'Most women never do it. They think it would be disgusting. And, if the man has not washed himself, perhaps it may be. But nothing arouses a woman's urges so much as sucking a man and rubbing her tongue around him. Of course, you will not do it for so long that he comes in your mouth instead of where he wishes to come. And, in addition, if you have made him wet with your mouth, the pain if there is any will be even less. If you are lucky, he will reciprocate by using his tongue on your...well...' She placed her hand gently on the place between Charles's legs. 'Here.' She took a spray from the dressing table and sprayed perfume lightly over Charles's bosom.

'There? Lick me there? But that is where I...'

'Where you make your water. Exactly, Miss. So, when you know he is likely to wish to possess you, sponge yourself back to freshness. I promise you, you never have and never will experience the pleasure you will know when a man goes down on you.'

'But I...oh, there is so much to learn.'

'And I will help you, Miss. Mister George deliberately timed your arrival so that it will be almost four weeks before your first period, but it will come – and I shall show you what to do.'

'Period? What is a period?'

'Oh, Miss Charlotte. You are right. You do have a lot to learn. And, of course, if you become pregnant this month then the question of periods can wait, but in that case we will have other things to deal with.'

'Become pregnant? Have a child, you mean? But how...'

'Miss Charlotte. What else did your mother fail to tell you? When you do with a man what Mister George means you should do with him, a baby is the result Nature intends. Now hold up your arms and let me get this petticoat over your head. There. And now the frock. Thank you. Sit down while I apply a little lipstick to your mouth. There. Oh, Miss Charlotte, you look dazzling. If I were a man I should want you for myself. Go to the wardrobe, please, and pick out a pair of shoes. Remember that you will be walking, and choose something comfortable. But it must match the frock you are wearing.'

* * *

When they reached the door onto the terrace, Ruby stood back and pressed Charles forward. 'Mister George is waiting for you. Go to him. Keep your back straight and your head up.'

'I am frightened. Wont you come with me?'

'I shall see you later. Now, go. This is a moment for one man and one woman. The man is on the terrace. You are the woman.'

'How should I behave?'

'With submission. But also with the confidence that comes from being a beautiful and desirable woman.'

And then she was gone, and Charles faced the future on his own. He stepped out onto the terrace and walked towards Georgina, who had her back to him.

When she turned, Charles almost stopped walking, for the look on Georgina's face was one of astonishment. She held out her hands and Charles took them. 'My dear girl,' said Georgina, 'you look radiant. But how do you feel?'

'Oh, George, I feel wonderful. To have such breathtaking stuff next to the skin...it is as though I should always have been a girl, just as you should always have been a boy, but in my case I did not know it. I was so angry that you had stolen my body. And now I am so grateful, for you have given me the most precious gift.'

Georgina kissed him on the cheek. 'You may not know it, but the whole staff are watching us from the house. I have arranged for tea to be served in the summer house. Shall we walk down there?'

And they set off across the close-cropped grass, towards the privacy of the wooden pavilion that overlooked the reed-lined lake.

Charles was now a woman. He had as yet few social graces, but he knew that it is the woman who serves the tea. He asked Georgina to sit while he poured tea for both of them, and then placed sandwiches on two plates.

'What is this?' he asked as he bit into a sandwich.

'That is a fish called tuna,' said Georgina. 'It is new. Or, at least, new to homes in this country. Do you like it?'

'It's delicious. I never heard of fish in a sandwich, but it's lovely.'

'There are ham sandwiches and beef sandwiches as well. You must be very hungry.'

'I am, rather. George, what is fucking?'

Georgina almost choked on her cup of tea. 'I shall show you tonight. But where did you hear the word?'

'Ruby mentioned it. But she did not explain. I think she finds me innocent.'

'I see. Lottie, has no-one ever explained to you what it is that men and women do when they are alone in bed together?'

'Never.'

'Oh. Well. I wonder, should I explain? Or let you find out when we do it?'

Charles helped himself to more sandwiches. 'I have not eaten for more than twenty-four hours.'

'That was negligent of my father. What exactly did Ruby tell you? You will find that fruit cake delicious, by the way. And I must have some more tea.'

'Please. Stay where you are and let me pour it for you. She said that I must be submissive, and give you whatever you want. And I am happy to do that, George. Whatever you would like to do to me, I want you to do. But I am afraid it will hurt.'

'Yes. Well, I cannot guarantee to succeed but I shall try not to hurt you, Charlotte. Will you trust me to do that?'

'Of course I will.'

'Good. I think, you know, that instead of explaining what is to happen I shall just let it unfold. That might be best.'

'You must decide. But I am a little bit frightened.'

'Tomorrow when you wake you will be a whole woman. And you will not be afraid any longer. And now, if you have finished eating, I should like you to sit on my knee for I want very much to kiss you.'

Charles took his place in Georgina's lap and snuggled up against her. She kissed him and he kissed her back, opening his mouth to receive her tongue and squirming in pleasure as she stroked his breasts through the beautiful frock. He stroked her head. 'Whatever you want from me, my darling, you shall have.'

* * *

The Colonel was out and would not be back for two days. Charles and Georgina took their dinner early, with a sumptuous bottle of Chablis. Charles had never drunk wine or any other form of alcohol and he felt distinctly squiffy when Georgina suggested he prepare himself for the night ahead.

'Why don't you go to your room, my petal, and take your clothes off and get into bed? I shall drink a brandy with my coffee and smoke a cigar and then follow you up.'

Shyly, Charles said, 'Should I be naked?'

'That is your choice. You may put on a nightdress if you wish, but I shall take it off you when I come to bed. We shall certainly be naked when we sleep. And I believe I shall spend the whole night in your room, and not return to my own.'

Ruby was waiting, and went with him to his room, where she undressed him. 'Go into the bathroom, Miss Charlotte. Do what you have to do.'

When he was finished, he took the sponge in his hand and soaked it at the sink. Ruby came in and took it from him. 'I'm going to clean you front and back, Miss Charlotte. We want it to be nice for Mister George, don't we?'

'Oh, we do, Ruby. We do.'

When that was done, Ruby led him back into the bedroom. 'Nightie or no nightie, Miss?'

'I don't know, Ruby. George said I can wear one if I want to, but he will take it off me.'

Ruby held up a delightful short confection in gold silk and lace.  'How about this? It will only come down to your hips, so it will hide very little, and I know Mister George will enjoy it. He chose it for you, after all.'

'Oh, yes, let's.'

Ruby put the shortie nightdress on him and helped him into bed. Then she kissed him on the forehead. 'I'll leave the light on, Miss Charlotte. Have a wonderful night.'

* * *

It was twenty minutes before Georgina came into the room. During that time, Charles lay in bed thinking about the day, and what had happened to him, and how tearful and upset he had been when he woke, and how happy he now was. And he wondered what it was that George was going to do to him. Whatever it was, he would welcome it and enjoy it. This was to be George's night as well as his own.

When she came in, Georgina took off all her clothes and dropped them on the floor. Charles watched her every minute. Georgina's cock, a cock Charles had been familiar with for all his eighteen years, stood up hard and rigid. It had done that sometimes in the night for Charles, and usually that had ended with something spirting from it, but he had never understood what was happening.

Georgina went into the bathroom. After a while, Charles heard the sink being filled and realised that Georgina was washing herself as Ruby had washed him. Then he saw her come back into the room. Her cock still stood as proudly as when she had gone to the bathroom.

She stood by the side of the bed looking down at him. Then she drew back the covers. She smiled when she saw the shortie nightdress. Then she climbed into bed, took Charles into her arms and began to kiss him.

Charles had never known a hunger like the one he felt for these kisses.

Georgina unfastened the buttons at the neck of the nightdress and opened it. Taking a breast in one hand, she began to smother the nipple of the other with kisses. Charles felt the nipple stiffen, and there passed through him such an excitement as he had never known.

But Georgina was moving down, and now she knelt between Charles's legs, and now – NOW! -- she was pushing up the hem of the nightdress and her lips were coming down on Charles's cunt. He did not know what it was called, or what it was for, but he learned that it was capable of giving him more joy than he had ever had in his life. Georgina's tongue played with the tender folds, pushing in, rolling against something at the top that had even more excitement in it than the rest. Is this it? Charles wondered. Is this fucking? Is this how babies are made?
And then he stopped wondering, and thinking, because his body was caught up in the most staggering onrush of pure feeling and he knew that he was crying out, and that his hips were bucking, and that he had never, ever, in his life as a boy, as a young man, so abandoned himself to his feelings as he did now, and that they must hear his screams of pleasure throughout the house, and he simply did not care who heard him, and then the climax came upon him and he rose up, and fell back, and then it was over.

Georgina raised herself up the bed to lean over him, and Charles wrapped both arms around her back and held her, drew her close, kissed her as he had never kissed before. 'Oh, George,' he gasped. 'Oh, George. Oh, George, you are wonderful.'

They lay for a while in each other's arms. Now Charles thought that all was done, and that they would sleep, but it was not so, for Georgina detached herself from his grasp and took his nightdress and pulled it up and when Charles lifted his arms she took it completely off him and threw it into the corner of the room. Then Charles remembered what Ruby had said, and he said, 'Oh, George, Ruby told me what I must do' and he pushed her down on her back and knelt in his turn between her legs and took her cock into his mouth, and, oh, it felt so good to be doing this. The cock became even bigger than before if that were possible and Georgina rolled from side to side, moaning in pleasure, and then she said, 'Lottie, I must have you now' and she sat up and flipped him onto his back as though he were no weight at all, and then her cock was at his cunt, and it was pushing into him, and he thought, Of COURSE, this is what it is, and it feels so right, and the beautiful thing simply slid into him and there was no pain, or nothing worth even mentioning, and Georgina was rocking in and out, backwards and forwards, and Charles was rocking backwards and forwards too, and then to his absolute astonishment he came again, this time with almost volcanic force, and then Georgina let out a gasp and a shout and her cock was shooting something up inside his cunt and then the cock began to soften and, bit by bit, they lay still.

And then Charles rolled over on top of Georgina and squashed her and squeezed her and sucked greedily on her lips with his.

They slept, and at three they woke and they did it again, though this time more quietly. Then Charles lay awake for a long time, listening to the rhythmic breathing beside him and thinking that yesterday he had been a very unhappy young man and that now he was as happy as it was possible to be, and that if being a girl was what it took to be as happy as this then a girl was what he wanted to be.

 


Chapter 3
Next morning, Georgina went to her bedroom to bathe and dress and Ruby came in to help Charles. Charles said, 'Well, Ruby, I did it. I gave him everything he wanted from me.'

'Yes, Miss Charlotte, I heard you. The whole house heard you. I should think they heard you in Totnes.'

But she was smiling as she said it.

'So that was fucking.'

'Yes, Miss, that was fucking.'

'I should like to lie here naked all day long and do fucking whenever George wants it.'

'We dont say do fucking, Miss Charlotte. We say fuck, or fucking. Mister George did not do fucking with you. He fucked you. I am sure he will want to fuck you again. But for now you must get up, and have your bath, and dress, and go to breakfast. The world cannot be all fucking, nice though it is.'

Charles blushed. 'What are the other words, Ruby?'

'Other words, Miss?'

The blush intensified. 'The thing he put into me. You told me to take in my mouth the thing I used to have between my legs, and I did that, and I shall do it again for it was lovely, and he certainly enjoyed it, but I am sure it is not called a thing.'

'What did your parents call it?'

'They called it my winkle. When they called it anything, which was not often. But what George did to me last night could not have been done with a winkle.'

'No, Miss. Most people call it a cock. A doctor would say penis, but the usual word is cock. Sometimes a man will talk about his tool or his weapon, or even his John Thomas, but you should say cock. Now, Miss, are you going to get out of bed?'

Charles put his hand between his legs. 'And this? What is this called, Ruby?'

'Oh, Miss Charlotte. I have run your bath. If I tell you, will you get up then and step into it?'

'Yes, Ruby. I will.'

'There are lots of words for it. A doctor would say it is your vulva, and the passage behind it through which Mister George entered you is your vagina. And some people would say mott, or twat. But most people would call it a cunt, and I suggest that you do the same. Though if you find that too vulgar you might try cunny. Now, Miss, if you please.'

Charles rose from the bed and stretched, luxuriating in the happiness of the moment. Then he got into the bath and allowed Ruby to wash him. As before, she paid particular attention to his nether regions. 'I believe these will be required again, Miss Charlotte.'

'Oh, I do hope so, Ruby. And soon.'

Then they went through the routine of dressing, and while the underwear was as fine as the day before, Ruby selected a sober skirt and blouse. 'Life is not all finery and kissing in the Summer House, Miss. Mister George will probably want to show you round the estate, and you must be dressed for it. See, here is a jacket. If he does want to take you out, please come back and put it on.'

She picked up the lipstick. 'Let me do your lips. There. Mister George, when he was Georgina, refused ever to wear lipstick or any other make-up. You look the better for it.'

'Well, even when he was Georgina, George was always really a man.' He smiled. 'And I am a woman.'

'You certainly are, Miss. And a very beautiful one.' She looked thoughtful. 'On the subject of Mister George's cock, Miss...'

'Yes?'

'At the base of it is something else. That is what we call his balls. They are very easily hurt.'

'Oh, I know that, Ruby. When George's balls were my balls they were hit one day at school by a cricket ball. It did hurt. Badly.'

'Yes. Well. But Mister George's balls can also give him great pleasure. If, the next time you suck his cock, you gently stroke the underside of his balls with the tips of your fingers, I promise you will be astonished by his reaction.'

'Oh, Ruby. Is there no end to the things I shall learn in my new life?'

'Probably, Miss. But I do not think you will reach it for a little while yet.'

* * *

Georgina was already at breakfast. When Charles came in, she stood and kissed him. 'Darling. How do you feel?'

'I feel wonderful. Fulfilled.'

'Not exploited?'

'Oh, George. You give me the most wonderful experience of my life, you make me feel wanted for the first time since my father died, you make me feel desired and you ask if I feel exploited? How could I be so ungrateful?'

'That is such a relief. We worked up quite an appetite last night, my love. Youll find everything you need to satisfy it right here. And there is something you need to know.'

Charles helped himself to eggs and bacon and sausages. 'And what is that?'

'We will have visitors this morning. They are old friends of the family, they are in the neighbourhood and they are to drop in at about eleven. They will stay for lunch. Father is not home till late tonight, and we will have to entertain them.'

Charles tucked into his breakfast. 'I'll try not to let you down, darling.' He went on eating, but was aware of Georgina's eyes on him. And then he stopped. 'Oh.'

'Oh indeed.'

'They will think I am Georgina.'

'That is exactly what they will think.'

'And I don't know them from Adam.'

'You do not.'

'And my name is Charlotte.'

'It is.'

Charles buttered a slice of toast. 'Do you want me to stay in my room?'

'What good would that do? Who would they think I was? How would I explain myself?'

'Oh. Oh, George. What are we to do?'

'This was bound to happen sooner or later. Of course. It will happen again. So I had already made a plan. After breakfast I will show you some photographs of these people, and tell you their names and what they do and some points about them, so that you will be able to speak sensibly to them. There will be lots of things you don't know, seem not to remember, but that is always so. You, not I, will welcome them, and you will introduce me as your close friend who is staying here for a few days. They may read whatever they like into that. They will already have grasped that there is a change in the Georgina they know, because that Georgina never wore make-up and you do. They will call you Georgina but the butler when he shows them in will address you as Miss Charlotte and I shall call you Lottie and of course they will want to know why. You will explain that you grew tired of the name Georgina because you saw it as too boyish. Georgina has never been anything BUT boyish, and these friends know other friends, so the story will travel like wildfire. Georgina has at long last accepted that she is a girl and there is a man in her life. They will put the first change down to the second.'

'George, you are a genius.'

'There is one more thing.'

'And what is that, my clever darling?'

'They will have their son with them. Alastair. He is twenty-five, and a more complete ass you never met. He has no chin, no brain and no sense of humour and he cannot ride, but he was educated at the right sort of school and will inherit a lot of money when he marries, or reaches the age of thirty which may well come first, and he has a very high opinion of himself. And for some years he has wished to marry Georgina.'

'Oh.' Charles laughed. 'OH! Will he flirt with me?'

'He does not know how. He will not like me, I promise you that. The story of being in the neighbourhood is complete fabrication. How could anyone happen to be passing a place so remote? They know my father is away, and so his daughter must be here to entertain them. They have timed this visit to give Alastair the chance to speak to me.'

'Oh, George. Will you please kiss me?'

* * *

It was five before the visitors departed. Charles in his role as Georgina had had to call for tea for them, as well as lunch.
Charles was in great good humour as he stood on the gravel drive, his arm around Georgina's waist, to wave them off. 'Do you have other friends like that?' he asked as they walked back into the house, their arms still around each other.

'Most of the people we know are great good fun. You will like them. But Rajeesh had better teach you to ride. And I shall give you lessons in the history of the family, and the stories you should know about our acquaintance.' She looked at Charles. 'And I shall have to speak to my father.'

'What about, my love?'

'To tell him that he is not, after all, welcome in your bed.'

Charles stopped walking. 'WHAT?'

'Father is a man, Lottie, and an active one. He is also a widower. When you arrived, while you were still unconscious, he asked if I would be jealous if he wanted to share you. I said I would not.'

'GEORGE!'

'He also said that, if you made any difficulty, he would spank you.'

'Oh, he did, did he?'

'I did not know you, Lottie. I had no idea what a wonderful person you would turn out to be, once we got you out of that man's life that suited you no more than my girl's existence did me. I never imagined that I would fall so completely in love with you that I would want to marry you.'

'Oh, George!'

'If we lived a hundred years ago, you would now have to fall swooning at my feet.'

'I do not feel like fainting. May I suck your cock instead?'

'Not until you have answered my question.'

'You have not asked it yet.'

Georgina sank onto one knee. 'Charlotte, I love you with all my heart. Will you be my wife?'

Charles could barely hear his own voice above the pounding of his heart. 'I need time to think, George. In my room. You may join me, if you wish.'

Georgina rose to her feet. 'I should like to undress you. Undressing you would be like unwrapping the present I want most in all the world.'

'Then shall we go to my room?' She looked up at him from under her long lashes. 'And I will not allow your father to spank me. But you, George -- I think to be spanked by you would be heavenly.'

Some twenty minutes later, Charles's naked bottom was bright red. Georgina took a pot of cream from the dressing table and began to apply it in soothing movements to the spanked arse. With each gentle stroke, Charles writhed and moaned. The feeling in his cunt was becoming intolerable.

At last he could stand it no more. He rolled onto his back and seized Georgina by the shirt. 'George. Please. I need you inside me.'

'But I have not yet had an answer to my question.'

'That's not fair.'

'Why do you hold back?'

'Because I am afraid you ask me for the wrong reasons. Perhaps you want to marry me because you would really be marrying yourself. And perhaps the reason I want to marry you is because I would be marrying myself.'

'You do want to marry me, then?'

'Of course. But...'

'There are no buts. Do you think either of us could ever be as happy with someone else as we are with each other?'

'No, but...'

Georgina's lips came down on his, silencing him. Georgina's knees between Charles's legs separated from each other and, in spreading themselves, they also spread Charles. He lay completely open to Georgina's ravishment. Georgina placed her cock at the entrance to Charles's cunt and pushed forward. As he felt her sliding into him, Charles gasped in joy. He threw his arms round Georgina's back and held her tight.

'So, Lottie,' said Georgina. 'I shall ask you again. Will you marry me?'

'Oh, yes, George. Yes. Yes, I will.'

 

 

END

The End. (Complete)
Jason Darke is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Charles becomes Charlotte also liked 4 other stories.