Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Point Of View- Stella's View-2
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Stella Cameron talks about the story.    

Cathy is quite a trouble magnet in her own right. That poor girl keeps on getting into so many misadventures that it is a wonder that she doesn't get into trouble with the Superheroes.[giggle]

 

Now don't go blaming me, I am totally innocent in all of this. i am only guilty of getting Cathy to accept her womanhood, her getting into these situations is all her own doing.

One time Cathy and I went shopping when a Granny fell down suffering from a heart attack. I went to help her by administering C.P.R. to keep her heart going when a bloke lifted my wallet from me.

My sister Cathy saw it and ran after him. She tackled him "rugby style" and brought him down. When word of her deed got out, she was offered a spot on the rugby team by the coach. Sweet Cathy turned him down.

But I could tell that she was actually considering the offer. It was her love for Simon and her modesty that kept her from accepting the offer. Frankly, Cathy couldn't have made the team as there are no coed teams.

another time that she showed her grit was when she and my brother Simon was at her apartment. There are two ruffians that try to bully Cathy, but they never counted on taking on the Simon/Cathy duo.[giggle]

Those two tackled the ruffians and sent them away with their tales between their legs. Simon was quite impressed with Cathy's attitude and they did a bit of snogging then. Those two are made for each other.

Then there was the time that she saved an infant from certain doom!! Cathy was driving home when she came across a car wreck. The car was afire and the Mum and Dad were on the side of the road wailing that their infant was trapped inside the car.

Cathy risked her life and crawled into that inferno to rescue the child. She would have perished if not for a bystander that pulled her out with the baby in Cathy's arms. Cathy was a bit hoarse for a few days after that.

Simon, Dad & I got onto her for being so foolish, but we were proud of her too. She is such a selfless young lady that needs somebody to protect her. I am glad that my brother Simon has volunteered for that duty.

Then there was the time that Cathy did an interview for the university. She in in charge of the dormouse survey and Professor Agnew got her to do the interview because Cathy is so pretty.

Cathy was in the university's science lab with her pet dormouse Spike when things got "out of hand" [giggle.] Cathy had Spike out of her cage and was holding her in her hand when Spike got scared by all of the flashing cameras.

Spike spooked and jumped down Cathy's blouse to hide. Poor dear peed while down there too.[giggle] It took Cathy a bit to secure her pet again, but the blouse was ruined thanks to Spike's little present.[giggle.] I guess that will teach Cathy not to handle those wild dormouse.[giggle]

But as much as Cathy is a trouble magnet, she is an even more caring and loving woman that has done more than many woman twice her age has done in the little time that I have known her.