Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Gaby Verse - Bernie's View
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

Synopsis:Is where Bernie gives her view on things.


I am Bernadette, Bernie to my friends and family, I attend Warsop College with Allison, Rhod, Maddy Drew and his sister Juliet. We have fun getting together and going to the mall, but most of the time, we just hang out together.

We just seem to have been brought together because we did not fit into any of the other groups. None of us are jocks or into any of the clubs and we are not into the Goth scene or head bangers, but we do have Drew and Maddy and those two have made things very interesting for us.

The most that I ever did was to get my hair cut. My hair was shoulder length, but I decided to try for a new look and had Sylvie to trim it into a bob, now my hair is short like Drew keeps on saying that he is going to do.

I kept on thinking about how he would look and that is where I got the idea. When the girls and Drew saw my new look, they said that it made me look totally different and Drew really liked it, but he didn't get his cut then,.

He and Maddy look like twins and Drew keeps on getting mistaken as a girl even though he has no breasts. Well, he didn't but now he does and it is all thanks to Maddy and her wild ideas.

Maddy came up with two things that have really made a difference in the gang; she organized us into going to a cosplay convention and was instrumental in forming our Cheerleader Team.

Maddy and her parents are avid cosplay convention fans, they love to dress up as different characters and attend. Maddy came up with the idea of the gang all attending a local con as different girl characters. That was great for us girls, but Drew and Rhod took some convincing.

They agreed to go as girls only after we were able to dress them up as girls and pass as girls. Drew was the easiest by far. He looks just like Maddy and is the same size. Rhod took a bit more work, but he made a cute girl too. The only thing they weren't ready for was going out in public as girls.

Nobody could tell that they were boys and so they went as girls to the con with us, the costumes gave poor Drew a bit of a fright though. Maddy made sure that she and Drew went as Chi Light and Chi Dark. Those costumes are a minidress and matching stockings. Poor Drew had to wear several bloomers to hide his bits from view.

Drew won the prize for best costume, but Maddy entered him as Gaby Thomas , not as Drew and because the con was in the papers, he had to go to the bank to deposit the check. Jules tried to, but the bank would not let her and held the check until Gaby showed up. Drew went as Gaby and now has an account in Gaby's name.

I had a lot of fun at the con too, I went as a girl cat. my costume was a tan minidress, tights and cat bits. It went great with mu red hair and I had fun being "catty" and Jules went as a bride.

She looked very pretty in that white dress and her white boots. Jules normally does not get together with us, she usually goes out with her friends Anna and Charlie. They have formed a band and get together to practice, but Maddy convinced her to go with us to the con.

Rhod went as a Japanese girl. He was quite cute in his red gown and sandals and looked very oriental too. But Drew and Maddy had the best outfits by farand Drew's winning for best costume proved it too.

What we never thought about happening happened here thanks to Maddy's Dad. He went to America on business and thanks to him, Warsop College got picked to host students from Augusta High School in Grottoes Virginia.

Both schools are taking part in a Cultural Exchange Program; Warsop hosts Grottoes, then they host us. Mister Woods chose our group to act as host students, each student would act as host to an American student.

It was fun having them come over and we all made new friends, but Maddy isn't the only one that likes to trick Drew into being Gaby. Brit and her sister Deb thought that it would be fun to act as if Drew was a girl even after his Dad explained things to them.

The Bonds played host to them and they did what they could to cause Drew to dress as Gaby. Drew has a problem with clothing that they were able to take advantage of. He tends to either not bring enough spares and gets his clothing messed up after he races.

Brit and Deb or Maddy would have a spare dress or something else for Drew to wear, and that helped them to see Drew as a girl. Those two even got the gang and the other Americans to go along with their prank except for Dan, he thinks that Drew is very macho for cycling.

Brit and Sabrina are Cheerleaders, they and Maddy cheered Drew at a race he attended and they talked to Mister Woods about starting a Cheerleader Team here. Now we have our very own Cheerleader Team: Sherwood Foresters.

There are five of us; Me, Bernie, Maddy, Gaby and Em. Em is Rhod as a girl and Maddy tricked Drew into being Gaby for the team. Maddy got Jules to pack her badminton kit in Drew's stuff, he wore the kit and was picked as Head Cheerleader.

Rhod's Dad thinks that he has a daughter instead of a son. He left for Wales when Sylvie became pregnant with Rhod and when Rhod was ten, he came back for his son. He married Cherie and wants Rhod because his wife can't have kids.
'
Sylvie dressed Rhod as Mfanwy so that she could keep him, now once a month he visits hid dad as Em. When they found out about our Cheerleader Team, they thought that Em would make a great Cheerleader, so Em tried out and was accepted on the team.

We won second place in a local Cheerleader Competition thanks to Brit and Deb helping us. When we went to America, we won again when we attended an American competition, it is a shame that Brit and Deb's team didn't win. ut we would not have won without Gaby.

Brit and Deb finally confessed to Drew about their prank before they left for America and they neglected to tell their parents that Drew is actually a boy so that he had to be Gaby all the time he was in America.

Drew was furious with them, but he forgave them too and he reluctantly agreed to be Gaby so that the sisters would not get into trouble and cause trouble for both schools.

If he had told the Walters that he was a boy, not only would Brit and Deb be in trouble but both schools would be too for encouraging the deception. Luckily, Drew and Rhod were able to pass themselves as girls and participate with the others.

Mister Woods and Miss Bell knows about Drew and Rhod, but they decided to let both boys be Cheerleaders as girls. Drew stayed on because he is a nice guy and hates to hurt anybody and Rhod did it because he likes being Em.

But Brit couldn't stop picking on Drew and almost caused him and Maddy some trouble too. If I had known about what that girl was doing i would have stopped it, but she is a trouble maker and does not seem to think about the trouble that she causes.

Brit did get a good chewing out from her parents about her prank and I hope that she learns her lesson, I know that Drew and Maddy and the gang will never trust her anymore and her parents are ready to send her to a Military Schol if she pulls something else.

But Brit did do something very nice for Drew too, she introduced him to Erin and the local Cycling Team in Grottoes. Erin knew all about Drew and threatened to tell Brit's parents about the deception, only Drew's telling her about the trouble that it would cause kept her from telling.

Erin did befriend Drew and thanks to her, he has a bit of Drew time, even if he has to be Gaby. It is when Drew is cycling that he is at peace and is himself. He has done some amazing things on his bike that has surpassed even his Mum, but he still must decide what he will be in the future because of his body.

Drew has yet to go through puberty and he is starting to develop as a girl. He has gone to the doctors and according to the results, his body will continue to develop as a girl unless he takes testosterone to jump start his puberty. He declined because he wants to race and if he takes the hormones, he will be disqualified.

Drew wants to race in the Olympics with his Mum one day and thinks it would be great to have a Mum and son cycling team as Medalists, but that dream is years away. He and his Mum are both Champions in their own rights and have gained fame all across Europe and the U.K.

We here in Warsop make sure to keep track of the Apollinaris Cycling Team that they are on and Mady has been cycling locally ever since Drew got her into cycling. She has done pretty well on her own ever since the Bonds moved to Germany, but she wants to race with Drew.

Maddy used to help Drew by massaging his legs before and after his races, but she could never turn down a challenge and soon was competing with Drew. She started off on her bike, but Drew was able to loan her Aunt Jenny's bike and now Maddy goes to the races thanks to her Mum.

Aunt Carol thinks that Maddy is racing because she misses Drew. Maddy denies it every time, but I have seen her looking towards the Bonds old place and crying for her Drew. She has dated, but none of the guys can compete with Drew.

The only guys that she has anything to do with are Clive and Paul and that's because they were Drew's mates. They both know how much she loves Drew and have been great about helping her out whenever there is a dance here.

They will ask her to the dance so that she won't be alone. She does appreciate them for being there for her and shielding her from the cads, but Drew is still her boyfriend. To this day, those guys have no idea that Drew is Gaby.

Drew makes such a cute girl that guys seem to target her whenever she appears. Maddy has never thought about what would happen if Drew was to be outed. If that was to happen not only would Drew be hurt, but so would Mister Woods and Miss Jessica Bell because they both know about Gaby.

Mister Woods had Drew be Gaby for a school brochure recently and Miss Bel is in charge of the Cheerleader Team. Not only would Drew and his family be hurt and disgraced, but Mister Woods and Miss Bell would lose their jobs and face prosecution too.

Luckily, that never happened and Drew's secret is safe, but Maddy still has a blind spot where Drew is concerned and until she gets past it, she will keep on fighting with the new girl Helen for no reason at all.

She has had a problem accepting Helen into the gang, but she seems to have stopped finding things to get mad about. Before Drew moved to Germany, he met and befriended Helen. He saw her and invited her to his birthday party. Helen is a sweet girl, she is quite the opposite of Maddy in personality.

What Maddy found hard to accept was that Helen and her Mum moved into the Bonds old house. Maddy still wants for the Bonds to return and move back in, but for now, they live in Germany and will stay as long as Jenny and Drew are a part of the team there.

Maddy visited Drew recently and found out that Drew has had a few adventures there. He went to a local convention as a girl, but did not win a prize. and he is now the local Wine Princess for a year.

Maddy was quite sullen when she found out that Drew was being Gaby with no help from her. Maddy loves Drew and Gaby, but she needs to stop being so possessive of them because even though Drew loves Maddy, her clinging might cause him to run away.

Drew has made several new friends while in Germany, they are all girls and have accepted the fact that Drew is also Gaby. They never have tried to trick Drew into being Gaby which Drew truly appreciates.

Maddy will see just how much Drew likes to be Gaby when not being tricked and hopefully she will learn her lesson and not trick Drew again. Drew does like being Gaby at times and if Maddy would ask, I am sure that Drew would be Gaby for Maddy.