Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Gaby Verse - Rhod's View
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Rhod/Mfanwy Morgan gives his view on things.    

My name is Rhod Morgan as a boy, as well as Mfanwy as a girl. It all started because of my dad. He left my Mum, Sylvie when he found out that she was pregnant with me. He only returned after he had married Cherie and wanted a son. She can't have children, so Dad was going to take me from my Mum.

 

Mum came up with the idea of dressing me as a girl so that Dad wouldn't want me. My Dad was really disappointed to find that he had a daughter, but he still wanted to see me, so once a month, I am Mfanwy for the weekend and his wife Cherie is delighted to see me when I come.

Cherie makes sure that I know everything about being a girl. She teaches me all about housework, being a lady and domestic skills as well as the proper way to act as a girl. She wants for me to be a real lady. Her teaching has really done a lot to me too because now I want to be a girl.

For awhile, only my girlfriend Alison knew as well as my Mum, but everything changed recently when Warsop College hosted a bunch of American students from Grottoes.

Thanks to a Cultural Exchange Program, students from Grottoes came here to visit and learn about British culture. The student that was assigned to me was Dan, big mistake because he turned out to be trouble.

I was still dressed as Mfanwy when he came in. I was introduced as Pippa, the girl that I was for the costume convention by Drew. Dan actually snooped and wanted to know why my suitcase was there and a dress on my bed.

When I asked why he was snooping, he saw that I was wearing a dress and he went ballistic. He started calling me names and when Sabrina stood up to him, he called her vile names as well.

Sabrina is another American student, she was hurt by his remarks because they were racist. Well, eventually things calmed down, but Dan was very distant from me from then on and he finally got himself sent back in disgrace after pulling a really stupid stunt.

Drew was dressed as Gaby for a disco planned to celebrate the Americans farewell to Warsop. Dan went up to Gaby and kissed Gaby on the lips. Well, Drew belted him a good one, then ran to the boy's loo crying.

It took his Dad a bit to get him to come out and get him home. Dan was on probation before, but forcing himself upon Drew/Gaby cost him his position as host and almost his position in sports back home in America as well.

Dan needs to learn to accept others for who and what they are. If he knew that Gaby is really Drew, he would really go ballistic because he really thinks that Drew is cool being a cycling champ and all.

Brittany and Sabrina are both Cheerleaders and got the gang to start a Cheerleader Team called the Sherwood Foresters. Cherie told my Mum about it and Mum agreed that Mfanwy should be a Cheerleader.

When tryouts were held, I went as Em [Mfanwy] and Drew went as Gaby.We were both selected as Cheerleaders, Gaby was chosen as Head Cheerleader. Drew looks great as a Cheerleader, I hope that I look as good.

Drew accepted me as Em, but when I told him that I wanted to become a girl, he was a bit put out about it. For three years, I have been Em when I go to see my Dad and his wife Cherie. Drew still wants for me to be his mate Rhod, but Rhod will soon be gone, replaced by Mfanwy.

Cherie's schooling me in how to be a girl and being a Cheerleader along with Alison, my girlfriend had finally given me the strength to admit to myself and my friends that I am really a girl inside. If Dad hadn't come along wanting a son, I would never have discovered the girl that I am inside.

Drew finally, reluctantly accepted my new self and welcomed Em as a friend. He is a good friend and I doubt that I could have come out with out his example to go by. I wish that I could pass as a girl as easily as Drew does. I know that in time, I will be a girl, if only I was a girl now.

Drew looks like a girl so easily and strangers mistake him for a girl. Drew wants to be seen as a boy, not a girl, but he looks just like Maddy and his long hair keeps on getting him mistaken for a girl even when he is dressed as a boy.

Drew keeps on getting mistaken for a girl and his cousin Maddy seems to enjoy seeing him in skirts a bit too much. She came up with the idea of the gang and Jules dressing as Manga girls for Halloween. Maddy and her parents love going to the conventions and dressed in costumes, that is why she came up with the idea.

She tricked Drew into dressing as Chi light while she was Chi Dark. Drew was a bit put out about it because not only was it a girl he was dressed as but his costume was a bit to much considering that the skirt barely covered the knickers of the costume and he had to wear stocking and not tights.

Me, I didn't mind being dressed as a girl, of course my costume was not as brief as Drew's, I went wearing a floor length costume. When the Cheerleader Team Sherwood Foresters was formed, I joined as Em. Becoming Em as a Cheerleader helped me to decide to become a girl.

I know that my mate Drew does not want to be a Cheerleader, but his sense of honour won't let him quit. He was tricked into becoming a Cheerleader by Maddy and Jules. Maddy had called Jules to get her to put her badminton kit into Drew's bag.

Drew was coerced into wearing the kit by the girls and became a very reluctant Cheerleader. Mister Woods knows that it is Drew in the costume and not Gaby. He gave Drew the option of quitting the team when he saw Drew, but Drew stayed on.

Britney and Sabrina are Cheerleaders from America, they inspired Maddy and the gang to form Warsop's team. under their guidance, our team learned the routine and won second place in a local competition.

Britney proved to be worse than Maddy about tricking Drew into being Gaby too. She convinced the girls from America to act as if they thought Drew was really a girl and even got the gang to go along with her gag.

No matter what Drew's Dad told them, they continued to act like Drew was a girl. Drew just gave up on trying to convince them otherwise. It became quite evident to them because things kept on happening to put him in skirts. One time, he had an accident while racing and had to wear a skirt because of the scrapes and bruising. Another time, he split his jeans while skating and had to borrow a skirt and tights.

But when the Americans left, Britney finally told the truth. When Drew found out that she had gotten the girls over here to go along with the stupid gag, he got furious with them and understandably so. He wanted to be Drew and not Gaby, but they kept on doing things to keep Drew in Gaby-mode all too often.

To make matters worse for Drew, Brit and her sister never told their parents that Drew is a boy. Because of their deception, Drew had to stay in Gaby-mode for the entire trip and thanks to Maddy packing only Gaby stuff in Drew's bags, he only had the clothes that he wore on the way over to dress as Drew.

We went skiing one time while in America, Once again, Brit pulled a gag that could have hurt Drew and Maddy. Drew was told to dress warm, he wore thick tights and a long skirt and sweater so he wasn't really prepared to ski. All went well until the return trip when Brit challenged Drew to take the long way back.

Drew and Maddy took up the challenge not know that it was a race. They made it back safely, but Brit got chewed out by her parents and sister for pulling such a stupid stunt on Drew and Maddy. At least Drew got some new clothes out of it.

To apologize to him, the girls took Drew shopping for some new clothes. he got some to be Drew in as well as some Gaby stuff so that he has a selection of stuff to be Drew in now.

Brit was kind to Drew too, she introduced him to Erin who owns Erin's Cyclery, a bike shop and meeting place for the local Cycling Club. Erin aw that Gaby was really Drew and befriended him. She almost outed Brit to her parents, but relented after Drew asked her not to.

Lucky for me, I was places with Sandy. Sandy is a senior girl that is transitioning into a woman. She looks like a real girl except that she still has to have her boy bits sorted and she is working as a waitress at Jack's Diner to make the money for her operation.

Her Dad is a bigot!! he keeps on putting down Sandy every chance that he gets and has tried to corrupt his wife and younger son into doing the same thing. I have had total success with little Kenny. At first, he was calling Sandy his brother, but I was able to get him to call Sandy his sister.

Her Dad got into trouble at work when he refused to wait upon customers that are Trans-girls. His attitude and language almost cost him his job. He is having to go to special enrichment classes now to help him cope with his problem now.

Funny thing is that I caught him taking another woman out to dinner. That woman turns out to be a post-op t-girl that Sandy knows. When I let on that I knew about his tryst, he got quiet.

It is taking time for me to work on her Mum, but I am having success. it has been an uphill battle to get her to see just how much she has hurt Sandy by ignoring Sandy's need to bond with her Mum.

Her Mum treats me like the daughter that she never had and that has caused Sandy a lot of grief and hurt feelings. She has taken out her hurt upon me at times too. I always forgive her, but I still want Sandy to be a sister to me.

I need Sandy's support because of Dan, he saw me dressed as Em and almost outed me and would have if it wasn't for him getting into trouble because of it. He is on the school's Track And Field Team and if he causes a problem, he will get expelled.

I had a nightmare of a date too. There was a guy that I thought was very nice and I was trusting his Mum to be there to chaperone us when he asked me out on a date. Instead, she dropped us off at the cinema and went on to take care of some business

Her son thought that I was going to be a tart and tried to snog me something fierce. I was finally able to stop him, but I was mistreated by his Mum who thought that I had seduced her son. t s as if I was supposed to let her jerk of a son have his way with me. I was raised to be a lady, not a tart like he wants.

If he had gotten what he wanted, all that he would have gotten would have been my gaffe. Sasha saw that I was really a boy and helped me and Sandy to pass as girls.

She gave us both a gaffe that when worn, gives us a realistic vagina, we can even have sex like a girl does with it on and now with her new breast forms, I can truly pass as a girl, not even Drew/Gaby can do that, he has to change in private.

I had a nightmare about it and when Sandy found out, she was quite livid. I got over it in time, but I will never trust that boy again nor his Mum or any of his friends.

Sandy was able to get her parents to allow her to have a sleep over at her cottage. I was delighted because it has been a long time since the gang has gotten together. I know that the gang has been missing our time together, me, I really miss getting together with Ally, my girlfriend.

Allison has gone with me when I visited my Dad and Cherie in Wales. Allison has been a true friend to me. She accepted my wanting to become Em before I told the gang. Without her support, I would never have become Em.

Most of the time, I am in school or in Sandy's cottage when I am not doing cheer practice with the others. This sleep over will give us all time to reconnect and hang out together like we did back home in Warsop.

We all had a great time during the sleep over Drew was scared that it would be a repeat of his first one where he got drunk and he and Jules got grounded. The worst thing that happened was that I dyed me hair red by accident.

The girls styled my hair as well as Drew's and Darla's. Darla washed her hair in Sandy's loo while Drew and I used her parents. Instead of grabbing shampoo or conditioner, I grabbed Mrs. Jones red hair dye.

I was horrified when Drew showed me an what happened and I lost it when the girls saw what I did. Thankfully, the girls and Drew didn't make fun of me , too bad I wasn't able to dye my hair back to black before I went home.

My only grief was when I had to become Rhod on the flight home. Drew supported me and helped me to become Rhod once more. When we returned home, I became Em as much as possible. I will start to school next year as Em and I know that I will have the girls and Drew for support.