Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Cinderfella

By Stanman63
!
Synopsis:Is the classic Cinderella story with a twist.


[-][+][-]
Once upon a time there was a widower with a young son named Sandy. Sandy was small for his age but was quick and nimble on his feet. His father loved Sandy and went looking for a mother for his son.

One day he met a widow with two daughters. The widow and her daughters were rather plain looking, but the widower married he so she could help raise his son.

One day the widower fell sick and died, leaving Sandy to be raised mby his step-mother. She had him to dress in her daughters old clothes and become the scullery maid for them because she was jealous of Sandy's fail features.

One day there was a Grand Ball announced and all were invited to attend as this was the Good Prince's Birthday Party. Sandy was forced to hem gowns for his ungrateful step-sisters and step-mother.

On the night of the Grand Ball, Sandy was left alone to clean the cottage when his Fairy God-Mother appeared to take him to the Grand Ball.

"But Fairy Godmother, I am a lad and not a lass, the Prince will never want me."

"Never fear Sandy, go to the Grand Ball as a Princess and all will be well."

So Sandy did go and he captured the heart of the Prince. When the Prince pronounced his love for Sandy, Sandy was taken aback.

"Oh mighty Prince, I am not a Princess, I am a lad named Sandy. Please be not angry with me."

"That is quite alright Sandy, I am really a Princess. My father wanted a son, so I always dressed as a Prince, my Fairy Godmother told me that I would meet my Prince tonight.

"But what of my stepmother and step-sisters, they have had me be their scullery maid?"

"Then they shall be yours my Prince."

Then they were married and lived happily ever after.
Finis