Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

willy milly

All It Would Take

Part Eight ~ Whole Expressions

By  Sasha Nexus

 

What kind of reception will Lucy get as she enters the Bensdorf home for the first time?

 

 

All It Would Take

Part Eight ~ Whole Expressions

willy milly

By Sasha Nexus

Based on the 1986 movie Willy Milly aka Something Special

(More Something Special information and spoilers from  Popcornq and Sprout)

 


 

This fan fiction piece is based on the original work, Willy Milly aka Something Special; by Willy Milly Associates, Concorde, copyright 1985.. All original characters and plot lines are the property of the owners, and any resemblance to individuals either living or dead is coincidental. This piece is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended as a copyright infringement. No income is being derived from this fan fiction piece.

 


Both Lisa and I were sleeping lightly, having only just gone to bed a few minutes earlier. We had all kinds of fun doing the things girls usually do at a sleepover. It was brand new to me and Lisa had fun since it was the first time she had gotten to share those things with me. We both heard the key turn in the lock and we left the bed from either side of it to exit my bedroom and sneak down the stairs to wind up on either side of the female figure entering from outside. We indicated for her to be quiet and we each took one of her arms and escorted her up the stairs into my room. Once upstairs with the door closed and the light turned on the girl removed the hood from her hoodie which obscured her face.

“And you are?” I addressed the girl, who had to actually be Uncle Joe but the job of turning her into a girl was almost flawless.

“I’m sure you know who I am but you can call me, Lucinda ‘Lucy’ Duke. Molly I’m your first cousin once removed, daughter of your grand uncle Thomas Duke.”

"That's close enough to the truth that it might even fly given the right hacking.

"Of course it's the truth.  However could you assume that it isn't?"

"My Grand Uncle Thomas (Granny Niceman's brother) had two children who died as infants. One of them would be my first cousin once removed."

"Are you sure about that?"

"I guess it's convenient that we can't check with either Grand Uncle Thomas or his wife since they both died in an auto accident."

"Is that really you, Uncle Joe in there some where?"

"It’s me but please call me Lucy even privately. I have to get used to the idea that I am living as a girl 24/7 for the next year.  I'm going undercover, but the agency wants me to be related to the family, which is why we chose your Grand Uncle Thomas' family to base my cover upon. "

"This is wild, Lucy! Does that mean you will be going to Breneau Academy with us?  Are you going to be a freshman like us?"

“They had this idea for me to be an 18 year old transwoman (which would be the age of Thomas Duke Jr if he had lived) for my cover so I could observe and protect you, Molly ,in school. While you being the purported secret daughter of the Russian president opened doors and excused some holes in your documentation, It also makes it imperative that you be protected while in the US to avoid an international incident. I'll be going to Breneau Academy with you all as a senior.”

“Why you? ”

“They felt that I had promise and they hoped by bringing in someone related to the host family, It would be easier to accept me as your observer since you were going to get one in any case once your secret was out.”

“Lucy, since you are going undercover as a transwoman, why not as yourself?”

“With a constructed identity it was easier for me to have the history I need for my cover rather than trying to mess up my real life and trying to fudge my age so that the real me is younger on paper so I would be able to be admitted to the Academy.”

“Lucy, how in the world were you able to do all that hacking so that both the Intelligence Agencies and the Academy latched on to the new me and believed it so quickly?”

“Molly you of all people should know what it’s like when dealing with something derived from Lisa’s Uncle Malcolm. My laptop came as a gift from him, when I was a child before he disappeared. Not only has it amazingly kept upgraded with the times but amazing things happen when I use it. Even then I had aspirations of being a Private Investigator so Lisa’s Uncle Malcolm had loaded some hacking software on the laptop that can perform near miracles. That’s how you got taken seriously so quickly by the intelligence community and got into the Academy so quickly.”

“Wow, Lucy, I know that you are a great Private Investigator but how are you going to cope with living the life of a transwoman?”

“The Agency has lined up help for me in the mechanics of passing as a girl. I’m even in a ‘Closed Support Group” and I’m going to be a patient of a therapist who has gone thru this process herself, Dr Erika Johansen. She has her practice at one of the Methodist Churches downtown.”

“Maybe you can teach me any tricks you find out about in the mechanics of passing as a girl. It should be easier for me than you since I am now a real girl so far as my looks are concerned. It would be nice to be able to attend a support group like that.”

“I think I could get you in. Even with our covers, we are still kinda family with me being the 1st cousin once removed of the person that you swapped for the year with. We both will have to maintain cover, but even so I feel that it would be a great experience for you that you normally would not be able to have without breaking your cover.”

“That’s wonderful, Lucy! I can see we are going to be the best of friends, helping each other out.”

“Well I can use all the help that I can help since there cant be any more a novice than me in this.”

“Your Father would really freak if you take all this seriously. Granny said that he was really depressed after Momma went back to being Milly and that he was overjoyed when he really had a son born.”

“I’ll let Pop know that this is simply a means to an end. It’s simply to good an opportunity to get this kind of experience as an intelligence agent for someone as young as I am now. It’s temporary so that you can get a real chance to see what living as a girl is really like and whether you want to continue it. Even without Malcolm’s help there are things we can do to allow you to live as a boy if that is what you really want and this temporary cover will allow a return of Wally. If on the other hand you decide that you really do want to be a girl for the rest of your life, we will find another cover for you that doesn’t involve you pretending to be a secret daughter of the Russian President.”

“Like what?”

“Like making you into a first cousin once removed of yourself like I’m pretending to be so that you’ll have a real identity that no one can connect to your original male self. Remember that Grand Uncle Thomas Duke's daughter who died as an infant was, Molly Rachel Duke” who died as a baby and her parents died not long afterward in an auto accident.   You could take her identity if you want to live the rest of your life out as a girl. " 

“Thank you for being so good to me, Lucy.  Shouldn't we go ahead and put me in that identity instead?  I wouldn't want you to be harmed by pretending to be a girl, Lucy."

"Molly, I'll be okay in the short term being a girl and after pulling this off I should be able to take my pick of assignments in intelligence work.  The exchange program scam preserves both of your identities so you can wait to make your choice.  Turning you into your own first cousin once removed would mean having to make a final end to your Wally identity because revealing that would reveal who you are really."

"As long as you are okay with this, I'm game.   I really need to be sure I want to be Molly the rest of my life.  They really did an amazing job of turning you into a girl. You look good, Lucy,”

“Thank you, Molly. I can’t quite believe it myself. I held out reservations of taking the assignment until I saw how I would turn out. After they ended up making me look like this, I could hardly back out due to not passing. I am very lucky to have a body that can so convincingly be turned into a girl as though I were one all along.”

“Cool it girls! keep your voices down! I’m sure we don’t want to invite any adults to crash our sleepover.” Lisa was quiet but firm as she spoke to Lucy and I.

“Too Late!” Lisa's mother, Stephanie and Lucy’s sister, Milly appeared in the room letting herself inside without a knock.

Lucy’s back was turned to Momma. Momma put her arm on Lucy’s shoulder to guide her around to face her. “Who might you be, missy? I don't remember giving Molly permission to invite another girl over.” The sternness was an act which Momma quickly lost when Lucy turned around and Momma realized that it wasn’t Tina or even Rosa. Momma turned loose her shoulder and stood dumbfounded before the girl without any recognition.

Lucy used her best girl voice even though she had been using it all thru our conversation so far. “I’m Lucy Duke. I’m sorry if I overstepped. I’m Molly’s first cousin once removed. Your Uncle Thomas’s eldest child.”

As Lucy began speaking, even though she sounded all girl to us, her word choices and inflection brought recognition to Momma’s eyes. “My goodness, Joe! Did you want to be a girl too? What magic left from Malcolm did you use?”

“It’s me Sis. Please call me Lucy because I would like to get used to answering to that name. I guess you could say I got this way indirectly by Malcolm’s magic but I’m not a real girl, only a pretend one.”

“Okay, I guess that you weren’t physically changed by magic is good. But why are you pretending to be a girl.”

“Well I’m really pretending to be a transgirl to go undercover at Molly’s new school because the intelligence community wants someone watching her for her protection. They didn’t want to use an established agent because that would tip the Russians that we knew that Molly was secretly the Russian President’s daughter. They offered the job to my agency and they offered it to me because of my ties to the family might help keep me in place. I accepted it since it was a great first assignment for my career and someone else watching Molly might unmask her secret.”

“Wow that’s a lot to swallow. Are you sure you will be okay pretending to be a girl for all that time?”

“Well its only until the school term is over next Memorial Day when Molly has to make a final decision on who she will be for the rest of her life. If she decides to be a girl permanently then she’ll get a permanent new identity and Wally will be no more. Otherwise Molly will become Wally again having returned from the year going to School in Russia. I can do it!”

“Thank you Lucy. Well I guess you get to join Molly for her crash course in all things girl that she’ll need to learn before going off to school in the fall.”

“The Agency has some experts who will be giving me a crash course as well. The more information the better.”

“As much as you can prepare for, there is always something unexpected, right Lisa.”

“That’s right Mrs. Bensdorf. For things like that you just have to know basic girl things and improvise from those skills.”

“I’m glad to be getting all of this help. How did you learn to be a boy, Momma, besides fighting and what your Pop taught you?”

"What Daddy taught me was the athletics of the situation.  As a boy, I needed to know how to fight and act tough to take care of myself.  Momma said that Daddy turned me into one of those Dime Store Hooligans.  He corrected her that they weren't hanging out at the Dime Store any more.  It was Arcades and Computer Stores instead.  He told her that they must be Computer Hooligans now.  Of course, Gang member might be truer in the present world. Stephanie helped drill me so I would talk like a boy"

"I had a lot of work too.  I came up with flash cards where we did things like list expressions ending with 'it' or try to use words in a sentence that a boy would use but a girl would never dream of using.  It was really tough, since the more that I did to help Willy be a more believable boy, I was losing more and more about him that I had identified with my friend Milly.  Lisa, at least since you became Molly's friend after rather than before, everything that you do will help Molly be someone you can relate to being with.  By the time that Willy really had being a boy down, he forsook the girl things so we never spent any time together any more."

"I'm not really proud of that time, Steph.  I didn't make time for you as a friend and didn't try to include you with my new guy friends.  Of course, Molly, that is the danger that you risk as you move more and more towards being a girl that you lose touch with Gary."

"Aunt Stephanie, I would make room for Gary in my life if he wanted me in his life.   He's the one who has written our friendship off.  Even being like a real girl, I would have lots more lee way to do boy things without being thought too odd."

 "Momma,  I guess it would have really been difficult for you to do girl things publicly especially back then when you were Willy,"

"Even if I could not do some things publicly with Stephanie, I should have found a way to spend time with her anyway.  You don't forsake a friend for any reason.  If it takes more work then you put in the effort because it is sure worth it."  

"Milly, I guess we are getting away from the topic at hand even though it is good for the girls to learn from what we experienced.  Lisa, If you were going to put together the regime of things that Molly and Lucy should know as girls their age, what would you include?"

"Momma, I think talking like a girl would is something that both Lucy and Molly might like to work on.  Molly, with her being a real girl, already has the inflections down and speaks in a kind of musical way.  Lucy might like to learn how to do that and to make sure her voice has one clear tone like a girl's natural voice has.  Both Molly and Lucy might like to work on their choice of words so that they use more words that girls use."

"That's very good, Lisa.  Milly, what kind of things do you feel that Lucy and Molly might like to work on?  Both of them might like to learn how to act like girls and that is more than just mannerisms even though those are important too.  They might like to learn how girls cooperate and smile greetings to one another even if they haven't met. A part of that is using your facial expressions and body language to communicate ideas and emotions.  A girl who doesn't include emotional content in her communication is not going to fit in very well.   A part of that is being there for other girls and sharing in emotionally supporting each other."

"That's very important, since we communicate in how we act and express ourselves even more than just what words we say.  Of course there is the whole topic of fashion and clothes buying in order to make outfits that look good on yourself and for others.  Personal Grooming is a huge topic including makeup and hair.    Mannerisms are important especially in learning why certain things are done a certain way for a girl instead of just copying by rote so that you learn to move in a feminine way in any circumstance. The most important is how one walks and moves gracefully."

"Wow! that's a lot especially for me since I won't have a natural female body to cope with things but just the augmented body that you see before you, ladies."

"Lucy, It will be tougher for you but with what I have seen of transgendered individuals, it is possible to do a lot even without making permanent changes."

"I guess I was luckier going from Milly to Willy since there was a whole lot less things expected of me as a boy.  However I did have to learn the why behind things because things came up that I had to adapt to while I was Willy.   Not always did I make the best choice but enough times that I was accepted as Willy by everyone, even the bullies."

"On top of everything else, there is the need for a girl to not only know how to interact with other girls but also with boys.  Interaction with boys is especially important since even if you don't desire them, they are unavoidable.  It is better to be proactive in dealing with boys rather than reactive."

"Like Momma, Are you saying that it is easier to avoid a mess than to clean it up?"

"Exactly, Molly!"

"Lucy, you especially will need to familiarize yourself with experiences that every girl has growing up that you won't have had.  Having boy experiences to draw on won't necessarily out you, since girls, especially those who went thru a tom girl phase, will have had some boy experiences.  It will be obvious to draw the line and of course not mention boy experiences that are either impossible or unlikely to have happened to a girl..  Lucy, any rites of passage having to do with becoming a woman are things that you won't have since you don't really have a woman's body so you'll have to fake them based on learning other girl's experiences and trying to apply them to your life story."

"I will have many challenges in that area, but just to passing as a born girl.  Since my cover is a transwoman, not getting those down well won't blow my cover, which is why they picked for me to portray a transwoman."

"Molly, with your greater freedom to choose girl things and experiences, you have some thing that you can draw on for background.  Some rites of passage, you've already experienced in compressed time since your transformation. Others you will experience later and be able to share with other women your point of view experiencing those occasions."

"Wow, there is a whole lot to learn, even considering the lessons and things that I've been introduced to already!"

"One way of catching up especially for transwomen is to have group sessions where transwomen get together to share their experiences.  Even though their second puberty does not occur when it would have for a born woman, in that context its a community of women sharing their milestones and observations of life which while it cant substitute for what a born woman experiences, it can aid understanding and being able to place the experience in perspective both for their current life and for the life they might have had if they were born women.  Not only that but to have other transwomen around to be there for you in real time as a girl's peers would be for her in her puberty, to give emotional support and hugs as needed is important. "  

"That's very good information, Lucy.  You have absorbed a lot of information on transwomen in a short time.  Molly, I believe that it would be useful for you to be in Lucy's group as well so that you can help catch up on girl experiences that you didn't have growing up."

"It feels like that to me, too, Momma."

"Lucy, while you get all those aspects of yourself learned and appropriate for the girl, you portray, now, you'll also want to place the new you in a setting appropriate to a girl."

"What does that involve, Milly?"

"Placing yourself in a setting appropriate to a girl starts with where you live.  Just like we just finished a make over of Molly's Room, we'll want to re-make over the basement room you occupy to make it more appropriate to the senior girl that you portray.  In this case, I imagine that we'll want to put everything down there into storage and first finish the basement and then finally make it a place where a Senior Girl like you would want to live and surround you there with things that the girl you portray would want."

"That will be fun being able to make over the basement!  What else does placing myself in a setting appropriate for me involve?"

"You'll have to discard any activities that someone your new age would not be involved in, unless needed to carry out your mission and in that case, you'll need to carry them out in secrecy.  You'll need to start with a new set of activities and hobbies appropriate to the girl you are portraying."

"I guess that is something that I'll have to do in any undercover assignment, is to do what the person I am portraying would do with hobbies and activities. What else?"

"A big part of a person's setting is the people that you choose to associate with and how you allocate your time with them.  Obviously the girl you are portraying would have different friends and acquaintances than your ordinary circles.  Some you'll find with your new hobbies and activities, and others, you'll have to cultivate as essential to the life that you are leading or the information that you feel that you require to do the mission you are assigned."

"The only consolation is that I'm going to have to do a lot of this to fit in undercover for any assignment.  If I can pull this off then anything else should be a breeze."

"Well now that we've overwhelmed especially Lucy with the scope of her task, Milly, I guess we had better let her get down to her room and into her night gown to go to sleep.  Young Lady, you have a busy day ahead of you tommorrow!"

"Thank you, Ladies.  Molly, could you lend me a nightgown?  I have no idea where mine are packed and I want to get right to bed."

"Sure, Lucy!"  

I went to my new chest of drawers and pulled open the drawer I remembered had the nightgowns in it.  I had mercy on her and found my most plain one, which was a baby blue nightshirt that emulated a football jersey but was cut like a night gown. I handed it to her.

"How's that one, Lucy?"

"Oh Molly!  Thanks so much! It's cute!  Good night Ladies!"  Lucy exited my bedroom and we could hear her going down the stairs to the basement.

"Girls, you two should be turning in as well."

"Yes, Momma"

"Yes, Aunt Milly"

"Goodnight girls!"        

Momma and Aunt Stephanie left the room and I guess Momma was going to get Aunt Stephanie settled for the night since she appeared to be staying too.  Lisa and I took turns in the bathroom really getting completely ready for bed.  Soon the lights were out.

Lisa and I whispered to each other as we shared the same bed for a while but finally, we both closed our eyes and went to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story.. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is the temporary end to "All It Would Take"  The rest of the story is outlined and will be written but hasn't yet.   I've got several other stories in the same situation.   I will add at least one chapter per month to all my stories till they are finished.   Your reviews both in the quantity and the number of different people interested will give me some direction on which stories that you care about the most and that will give me motivation to write on them.   I pledge that this story will be finished.   It will just take time but how much time depends on you!

To be continued... (Incomplete)
Sasha Nexus is the author of 6 other stories.