Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Chapter 4 – Escape


'Who the hell are you?!?' Eugene heard from deep within the consumed sleep that was quickly bringing him back to the surface. His body shook violently which brought Eugene out of the sleep more quickly then he wanted. He opened his eyes to be staring directly into his mother's eyes.

“Oh mom! I am so glad you are home! I had this most horrible nightmare...” Eugene had started and then suddenly stopped to hear that the voice within him was not his own.

“Mom?!? Where is my son you tramp! What have you done with him???” She then started towards the phone. “I am calling the cops!”

“No please I can explain.” Eugene blurted but truthfully he didn't know how to explain.

His mom had already started spilling her guts to the person on the other side of the line before he could say anymore. Eugene had to get out of here before the police got there. He wouldn't be able to explain his present state to the police, it would have been easier with his mom but she was in a very irrational state so all this would have to wait.

Eugene bolted for the door but before he could reach it he tripped over his own feet. His whole center of balance had been thrown off by the odd deformities of his new body. He quickly put his arm over his shirt to better restrain the new assets and pushed his way up again towards the door.

It was kind an odd sight to see a woman running through the streets of Riverdale in bare feet, boxer shorts, and overly large t-shirt.

 

To be continued... (Incomplete)
Theresa is the author of 3 other stories.