Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Chapter 3 – Home Alone


Eugene ran into the house and proceeded to the garage. He had wanted to play with the mannequins but he knew Charlie would of thought as him as being sick and demented. He didn't really want nothing sick but just more or less just was curious. He had always had a fascination about the female body but being poor, non-athletic, and sort of a nerd he could never attract even women who fell into the same category as him. So he could never get up close and study such beautiful specimens unless you counted those on the Internet or in a playboy magazine that he occasionally looked at for hours on end.

He spent a good hour assembling the pieces to what he thought would be his ideal woman. Red head, dark green eyes, and a curvaceous body. He finally had finished and securely mounted the wig to the body and like Frankenstein stared at his perfect creation. 'Okay this was very stupid there was nothing he was going to get from a mannequin it was plastic and he wasn't even sure the genitalia even resembled anything like the real thing.' He stared into the dark green eyes and immediately got lost within them. Even though they were fake there was a certain mystery to them, it almost seemed as if the eyes were alive. Then he felt a sensation like a burn spreading through his skin starting on his face and Eugene wanted to pull away but something was letting him. He tried to scream but nothing came, he tried to kick free of what was holding him in place but all strength was tapped. The sensations soon spread to the back of his head and down his neck to his shoulders. He now felt he was going to definitely die.

* * *

A few hours had passed and Eugene began to awake. 'What happened? How long had he been out cold?' Eugene brought his hands up to his face and pushed his hair out of his face. Somehow the action seemed strange to him because he never had hair long enough that would get into his face. He grabbed a strand and stared at the bright red curl. 'His hair wasn't red!!!' He was about ready to loose his sanity when he saw the mannequin on the floor. It was him! Although plastic now it was complete copy of himself down to the raven black hair and brown eyes. This must be some sort of dream and he was still asleep, any minute he would wake up and all would be normal.

'If the mannequin was now resembling his old body what did he now look like?' He slowly got up and found that the weight distribution was now different but he still made himself look forward and even though he almost stumbled twice he finally got across the room to a mirror above the fireplace. He had forced his eyes shut before arriving at the mirror and now still kept them closed in fear of what he would see in the mirror. Slowly he opened his eyes and beheld the most beautiful sight that he had ever seen. She was about 5 foot 8 and roughly 90 to 130 pounds. Her eyes were like emeralds, deep and mysterious. He now resembled the mannequin in every detail, but before he could look at anything else he pushed himself away from the fireplace and towards the long couch. 'No this cannot be happening!' He buried his new face deep within the cushion and felt the tears starting to force themselves to the surface.

Hours had passed and Eugene had finally drifted to a deep sleep.