Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2005 Scotty. All rights reserved.

 

 

 

Damn, the laughter. I hear them taunting me, teasing me, and laughing. They want me to come out of this four foot by four foot room. I have been in here for the past hour trying to think of a way to escape, trying to think of a way to save myself from the embarrassment. I ask myself, “Why, why did I allow this to happen?” I realized I had finally pushed my little games too far, and that she really meant it when she said she would get even for that stunt I had pulled that day in the store. I remember when it all began.

My girlfriend Rebecca and I had lived together for two years, and we loved each other very much, but she would always get on me about my little pranks and practical jokes I loved to play all the time. I always would do small things that would embarrass her when we did our shopping because I thought it was funny to see her blushing and gritting her teeth at me. I know I went a bit overboard sometimes, but hey, it was all in good fun. Sometimes I would do immature things like put this remote controlled fart machine in her purse, and set it off while walking through the mall. Sometimes I would make weird noises while we were eating at a nice restaurant. She really hated the fake teeth I would sometimes wear while we were out, you know, the kind that make it look like you are missing teeth, and the ones you still have are all yellow and sticking out everywhere. I really thought it was a hoot when I had those in and did my hillbilly voice. She didn’t

I pushed it a bit too far last week while we were out doing our weekly shopping. We were almost finished, and I started to clown around a bit, so she asked me to quit acting stupid. I took that as a challenge. If she wanted stupid, I could do stupid, so I gave it my best. I started to slur my speech a bit and let drool run out the side of my mouth. She started pushing the cart a bit faster. I then started walking like I was drunk, bumping into things, and getting louder. Some people looked away in embarrassment, others started laughing, and she started going even faster to try to get away from me. I saw some people we knew there and got even more into my little act. She was so mortified she left the nearly full shopping cart and ran outside. I knew a simple apology would not fix it this time.

I caught up to her out in the parking lot, and was surprised to find her in tears. I told her I would do anything to make it up to her, and could we please go back inside and finish our shopping. She agreed to go back in, but I could tell she was really mad. I decided to act like a gentleman the rest of the evening. Understandably, the drive home was quiet. You may be wondering what does this have to do with the predicament I am in now? Well, I am about to get to that.

After breakfast this morning she told me she wanted me to take her clothes shopping. I told her I really don’t like going clothes shopping since all she did was try on outfits all day, and only buy a few of them. She reminded me that I owed her for the stunt I pulled last week, so I relented, and told her I would go. She told me that she needed to call the store to see if they had a few things before we left, so I told her to go ahead, and that I would be in the car waiting for her. I had already decided not to “make an ass of myself” as she called it, so I thought it would go pretty smooth today.

We arrived at the women’s clothing store her best friend managed (it was her favorite, and she got a discount too). I followed her around like usual, carrying all of her choices so she could try them on at once. We stopped in the shoe department, the lingerie department, and in the clothing department. By the time she was through piling stuff on me I could hardly see over the pile. We then stopped by the fitting rooms so she could try it all on. I should have known something was up when her best friend and most of the other women that worked there were gathered not too far from the fitting rooms, but I didn’t think much about it.

She asked me if I wanted to make up for that stunt I had pulled last week while doing our shopping, so I asked her what she meant by that. She then told me she wanted to do something that she thought would be kind of fun. She wanted me to try some stuff on. I asked her what she had been smoking that morning. She then said if I did that she would do something special for me, and that I would be back in her good graces. I told her okay, but she would have to help me with the stuff, and that no one could see it. Sleeping on the couch was getting old anyway.

She picked a thing that looked like a strapless one piece bathing suit (she said it was a body shaper), a corset, a pair of pantyhose, some black 3 inch heeled sandals, and a dress off the pile, and had me come in the fitting room with her. She then had me strip down completely naked. She first put the pantyhose on me, then had me pull the body shaper up over the pantyhose. She then put the corset around me and did all the hooks up the front. It felt pretty snug, but she then told me I needed to let all my air out. I did and she really PULLED on the laces until I thought I would be squeezed in two. I then felt her tie the laces up in a knot, after which I smelled a weird chemical odor. I asked her what that was, so she replied that the fitting rooms had just been re-carpeted the day before, and the call she had made before coming was to make sure that it was finished, so I didn’t think much about it. She then had me took some things she called breast forms out of her purse and shoved them into the cups of the corset. She said it was to see what I would look like with boobs.

She then picked up the dress. It was a dark burgundy dress with long bell sleeves, a high neck and it was covered in lace. She handed it to me and I put it on. It fit snugly all the way to my pulled in waistline, then it flared out due to the built in netting, and it came to just above the knee. After she zipped me into it I smelled that chemical again, but a little stronger this time. Again I thought nothing of it. She had me sit down so she could put the shoes on my feet. When she was putting them on me I noticed the smell a little stronger yet, and I thought to myself that they should have kept the store closed longer to allow the adhesive holding the carpet down to set up. I noticed that the shoes felt a little slippery when she slid them on my feet, and I asked her why they did. She told me that all women’s shoes feel that way when new.

She then reached into her purse and put something under my nose which knocked me out. When I came to I found that I had a black wig with pink highlights in it glued to my head, and that I had fake fingernails glued onto my own. I looked over into the mirror and saw that my face was fully made up as well. I also noticed all of my clothes were gone. I yelled for someone to come help me. Rebecca came up to the door and asked me what was the problem. I told her that this wasn’t funny and that I needed my clothes so that we could leave. She told me that I was wearing my clothes, and that they had gotten rid of the ones I came in with, besides, the solvent for the glue holding everything on me couldn’t be gotten until tomorrow, so I was stuck that way for at least twenty four hours.

So here I am, completely made up as a woman, imprisoned in this get up for at least a full day, and the only way out of here is through the mall. It is getting on toward the afternoon, and business seems to be picking up out there. As much as I hate to I am going to have to come out. I can hear the women out there talking, and waiting for me to emerge. I guess I deserve this, and I don’t think I’ll be pushing her as far anymore. Well, here goes nothing……

To be continued... (Incomplete)
Scotty is the author of 3 other stories.