Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Warning: the following contains adult situations and extreme language. If you are easily offended, or just are not old enough legally to be viewing this, please leave now. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! This is a complete work of fiction, any resemblance to persons either alive or dead is pure coincidence, and not intended.

 

 

 

 

We talked a lot about what I should change my name to. She liked Gabrielle, but I still wasn’t all that hot on being called Gabby. But since I couldn’t think of anything else, I guess I’ll have to trust my wife on this.

I kept my appointment with Doctor Jones and she is really a sweet lady. She set me up with a few people who could help me loose my masculine walk and mannerisms. Granted it will take a lot of work to undo 30 years of man, but if it means living a normal life with my wife and kid, I’ll do it. She also set me up with a lawyer to get my name changed. That part would take about a month so all I could do was work out, that is when I’m not spending time with my wife and new baby.

 

 

A Cop Story-Part 4

By Toni Trepasso

 

I was spending every waking minute in the gym. This month had been the longest time I’d ever gone without working and I was going nuts with pent up energy. I was working like a woman possessed to try to get some of my old size back and it was starting to show day by day as the days grew closer to me getting my new ID and be able to go back to work. I hadn’t realized just how much muscle I’d packed on until one night in bed with Sarah, she just looked at me with a dazed look while I put on some lotion after my shower.

"What’s wrong Sarge?" I asked her with a giggle.

"Um, Gabby, do you think you’re working a bit too hard in the gym?"

"No, not really. No harder then I’m used to." I said with a smile as I got up from my chair."

"So I take it you’re seeing results in the gym then?"

"Hell yeah, my bench is up to 250 and my squats are up to 800. Don’t even get me started on curls." I said with a smile, and hit a double arm pose for her. "These babies are pumping 100 pounds for reps now."

"Impressive. Have you thought of going into bodybuilding?" she asked me as I noticed her nipples pointing thru the fabric of her night shirt.

"Can’t say that I have hun. Why?"

"Only that I’ve seen some of the girls from the last Ms. Olympia and you have them all beat in size and definition." she said as she licked her lips.

"You’re just saying that. I’m not THAT big."

"Oh no?" she asked me. "When was the last time you stepped on a scale?"

"Um, when you gave me that math lesson a few weeks ago." I said, not really knowing where this was going.

"Come with me then." she said as she grabbed my arm. "Time for weigh ins dear." she continued as she drug me into the bathroom.

I stepped on the scale and let out an audible gasp as I saw the needle rise to 145 pounds. I’d added 30 pounds of muscle in only a month of working out. I was getting excited. Then Sarah pulled out a piece of paper, and handed it to me.

"Here, I printed this off the net. It’s an entry form for the next contest at the NY Muscle club."

"Ok, so you want me to enter I take it?" I asked as I read over the form.

"Well I’d never make you do anything, but if you read the class lists for women, I think you’ll be surprised by what you’ll find."

I read the list of classes and saw that at 145 I’d be a middle weight. "Yeah, so what? I still don’t think I’m all that big." I said to my loving wife.

"Then come with me. I need to show you something." she said as she lead me into the den and fired up the computer, bringing up a page of female bodybuilders. "Here, this girl won the middle weight class at the last Ms. Olympia." she said pointing to a rather cut looking woman on the screen.

I read her bio information and what her body stats were. But I still didn’t think I was that big. After all I was used to being near 6 foot tall and almost 300 pounds of hulking muscle. As I turned around to ask Sarah why I had to read this she was standing there with a seamstress’ tape and a smile.

"Time to get your measurements dear." she told me as she helped me to my feet. "Ok, flex an arm for me."

I was still warmed up from my workout an hour ago so I put a lot of effort into it and held the pose while she wrapped the tape around my arm, announcing that my arm was 18 inches around. I just looked at the split muscle looking back at me and thought to myself that it was only a couple inches smaller then when I was a man. I grinned at her and held out my leg and pointed my toe. She wrapped the tape around my calf and announced that it was 16 inches. Still not bad considering I was 20 inches as Gabe. She did my chest under my breasts and told me that I was 40 inches. I already knew that since my bras were 40 DDD’s. She wrote down my stats and then held the paper next to the computer screen for me to see. I was the same weight as the woman who had been named champion, but my arms are bigger, my legs are bigger, and my chest is better developed. Not to mention that I’m 5 inches shorter then she is. She is 5'10 inches to my now 5'5" body. I just looked at Sarah.

"I don’t know about all this hun. I mean I’m a cop. I don’t know how LT would like it if I were to prance around on stage in one of those skimpy bikini’s."

"Actually I’ve already talked to him about it. He thinks it would be a good idea to get you doing something other then just hanging around this house and moping, or in the gym, lifting till you fail."

"But I mean I was never comfortable going around without clothes on before, what makes you think I’d want to show off that much skin now?" I asked. "I still haven’t really come to terms with the fact that I’m a woman hun. I spend so much time in the gym trying to forget that."

"I know, and that’s not healthy." she said as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"You’ve been talking to Doctor Jones." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Yes I have, and she sees it too. Look, just give it a try. Tell you what, lets go to the beach this weekend and see how that goes, what do you say?" she asked me.

"I don’t know. Can I wear that one piece of your’s, I’ve been using when I work out?"

"Uh, no. we’re going to finally go shopping and get you your own clothes to wear. We’ll go tomorrow. My mom can watch Patrick so it’ll just be you and me. A girls day out." she told me as she kissed me on the lips, knowing that I wouldn’t say no after that.

I relented and the next morning we went shopping at the mall. I learned quickly that mens styles and women’s styles are VERY different. For starters I had always worn clothes that were a bit baggy on me. Not really to hide my size, it was that I just liked the extra room to move around in. When I tried that with the clothes I picked out in the women’s department, I found that they made me look frumpy and disheveled. I didn’t like that at all, so I took Sarah’s advice and got clothes that hugged my figure. What I noticed was that for the most part Sarah and I took the same sizes. The major difference being that I needed a size bigger in tops since my ‘twins’ were bigger then hers, as she put it. We picked up some nice casual outfits for me. Some jeans, that to my chagrin would ride MUCH lower on my hips then I was accustom to. Somehow I let Sarah talk me into buying thongs. I didn’t really want to at first but she was right, after I tried one on, they do fit better and you don’t even notice the string up your crack after a couple minutes. The only thing I didn’t like was that with the low rise jeans you could see the thong straps showing. This was something I’d have to live with though. We picked up some skirts and I kept telling myself they were kilts. Since the only ones I’d buy were all plaid, and pleated. The dress she told me I HAD to get for her sister’s wedding was a nice conservative black number. It didn’t show TOO much skin, although it was a bit lower cut in the neck then I would have liked, but I doubt that anything short of a tent would be able to hid my bulging breasts. She even let me get the one that came below my knee so I didn’t have to show too much leg. Thank god for small favors right?

The big issue came to shoes. We agreed on the running shoes, and the ones for work. I even liked the casual flats since they kind of reminded me of my loafers from before. But when it came to a shoe for the wedding in a month, she insisted I get heals. I think it was comical for the salesman to watch us bicker about how high a heel I needed. She insisted I get the same height heel as her shoes had since she didn’t want to be taller then me at the reception. I kept up saying absolutely not. Even when she made me try on the pair of 5 inch open toed ones with a bunch of straps. I tried them on and felt my calf muscles bulging in my legs as I stood up and took a few uneasy steps. To my relief I didn’t turn my ankle, and made it back to the chair to take them off. Sarah’s comment about my legs looking ‘hot’ in those shoes made me blush but she bought them for me against my better judgment. We took my bags and the few things she’d picked up for herself and went home with her driving HER car for once.

When we got there, there was a message on the machine from the lawyer handling my case. He asked if he could see me, so I could sign the final papers to get my new ID’s. Sarah drove me over and I got my papers, then it was to the DMV. After, we went to city hall to have my new police ID made and I stopped by the LT’s office to let him know I’d be back Monday. He told me everything was set and that my new uniforms were in my new locker in the women’s locker room. I just shook my head as he pointed to Sarah as if to say he’d gotten my measurements from her. We then headed to her mom’s and picked up Patrick before heading home to dinner.

Her kid sister Erica showed up Saturday afternoon and informed me that she’d be watching Patrick for us while we went out. I turned to Sarah.

"Something you wanted to tell me?" I asked with my arms crossed over my breasts.

"Oh, didn’t I tell you? We’re going to the Yankee’s game with Jake and his wife."

"Oh. Wow, I don’t know if I can do this. I mean the last time I saw Jake, I was naked and..." she cut me off.

"Look, if you can’t handle going out to a ball game with friends, how are you going to be able to go back to work?" she asked me.

I knew she was right but I still felt butterflies in my stomach the whole time. I wore my new jeans and running shoes, but when I tried on my well worn home jersey I found that I could use it as a dress it was so big. Sarah just laughed at me and then handed me a box from the local sporting goods store. I opened it to find a much smaller jersey and a new cap. I started to cry and hug her since I hadn’t seen her buy these nor did I think to get them myself. She just wiped my eyes and we went to Jake’s. We picked up Jake and he introduced us to his wife Jessica. It was nice to meet her and see Jake again.

We all went to the stadium and found our seats. Jake and I went to go get some beers and hotdogs, but I found out that things were going to be different now even if I hadn’t noticed it before. I was in line, while Jake went to use the head, when some asshole grabbed my ass. I turned around and saw that he was twice my size. He said something about me having a nice ass and then smiled while he looked right down my shirt. I punched him right in the balls, and then felt someone grab me, as the big guy shook his balls back down into his sack. He started to make a grab for me when out of the corner of my eye I saw Jake come flying in and deck the son of a bitch. Before I could even think he had the guy in handcuffs and was handing him over to security while they did the same to the guys who had grabbed on to me.

"You alright partner?" he asked me as he got in line with me as if nothing had happened.

"Yeah, thanks Jake. I don’t know what would have happened if you hadn’t shown up when you did."

"Well I saw him grab your ass but I figured I’d see what you did in reaction. I have to say, that punch in the nuts isn’t something I’d want to ever have happen to me." he told me with a chuckle. "Remind me to stay on your good side."

We got the food and then headed back to our seats and he of course told Sarah what had happened. She then went into mother hen mode and hugged me tight muttering while she asked if I was alright. I told her that I was fine and Jake had saved my bacon and decked the guy. Jessica hugged Jake and thanked him for helping me out.

All in all the game went pretty well after that. The Yanks whooped Boston’s ass 10-2 and we all went home. I told Jake I’d be back Monday and I’d see him at the morning meeting. We said good bye and Sarah and I headed for home. She could tell there was something bothering me.

"If you’re worried about going back to work Monday, stop. You’ll be fine." she told me as she took off her shirt to get ready for bed.

"But what if I run into another situation like tonight?" I asked as I pulled on my night shirt.

"Did you have a gun on you tonight?" she asked almost nonchalantly.

"No, but what would that have helped?" I asked.

"Think about it? Would you fuck with a woman pointing the business end of a Glock at you?" she asked me with a smirk.

"No, not likely, but I still feel a bit off about going back."

"You’ll be fine Gabby, just use your head and trust your instincts. You’re a smart cop. Just keep using your head and remember that you’ll have your partner for backup." she said to me as she cuddled with me until I fell asleep.

 

To be continued...