Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Warning: the following contains adult situations and extreme language. If you are easily offended, or just are not old enough legally to be viewing this, please leave now. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! This is a complete work of fiction, any resemblance to persons either alive or dead is pure coincidence, and not intended.

 

It took the jury, a hole 20 minutes to find the defendant guilty of armed robbery and conspiracy to manufacture narcotics. As they lead him out of the court room he looked at me and spat, while screaming. "I’m gonna get you pig. You fucking watch. I’m gonna get you."

 

I let it slide and put it in the back of my mind since he was going to be going to prison for a while. I just went on and did what I did best, be a good cop and topnotch husband to my

 

 

A Cop Story-Part 2

By Toni Trepasso

 

 

Life was pretty good. I had a beautiful wife who was my partner at work. We were expecting our first child, and we had just busted up one of the cities drug rings. The only problem I was having was that Sarah wanted to drive my ‘Cuda more then she wanted to drive her new Charger, but I could live with that, knowing how excited she got every time she was in my car.

To say the sex was good would be like calling the Grand Canyon a "ditch", it was amazing. And I was right about her watching me like a hawk in the gym. Her eyes were riveted to me as I went thru my normal sets. By the time she was taken out of the patrol car and given a desk job at about 7 months, I had pumped myself up, adding another 2 inches to my arms and 3 inches on my chest. She just loved the feeling of my naked muscles against her body when I held her at night. We had moved from having normal sex for fear of hurting the baby, so I started to make love to my wife in other ways. Her favorite being when I would kiss and lick her body all over then kiss her lower lips. She just loved my oral manipulations.

She had expressed to me one night at dinner that she was worried that when she started to show, that I wouldn’t find her attractive anymore. I explained to her that it couldn’t be farther from the truth. She was a glowing example of feminine perfection. The fact that our child was growing inside her, made her all that more beautiful to me, and that I would worship her body for the rest of my life. This made her happy and she started to feel better about the situation.

I came back to reality and lit another cigarette. "Sarah finally took time off from work as the day grew near. I would continue to work, but if she called my cell phone, I’d meet her at the hospital. My new partner, Jake, was a good kid. Fresh out of the academy like I was not that long ago. He was eager to learn just like I’d been and I just did with him what Sarah had done with me while on patrol. We broke for lunch one day and I had to use the head. We went to that deli that Sarah and I had gone to lunch at so many times. I remember that someone was in one of the stalls as I used the urinal. The next thing I remember was my head being forced into the wall and then everything went black." I said as I took a long drag from the smoke and a sip of water.

"I woke up strapped to a table in a dimly lit room. It looked like a warehouse, or perhaps an old factory building, I wasn’t sure. But the sound of my cell phone ringing woke me up. Then came a voice." I said as I started to let my mind wander back to then.

"Hey pig, your wife’s calling. You want me to get it since you seem tied up at the moment." came that familiar voice with a laugh.

"Bracken." I groaned. "How did you get out?"

"Oh, didn’t you hear? I escaped last night after bed checks." he told me as my phone when to voice mail. Followed by a text message. "Oh look, she’s having the baby. Congratulations, DAD." he said with a note of anger in his voice. "Too bad your kid won’t ever know it’s father."

"You think they won’t find me. I’ll bet they have half the force out looking for me right now you mother fucker." I spat back at him.

"Oh, I bet they do, but you see pig, by the time they find you, you won’t be a man anymore." he said as he stepped into the light and I noticed a menacing grin on his face.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked concerned now.

"Well you see pig, we’ve been working on a new drug that allows someone to change their appearance. We were planning on using it for a new kind of bank robbery. You see this changes men into women. With one dose." he said as he held out a vial of pink liquid. "And then back again with a second. You see it’s a way to the perfect crime. While you pigs are all out looking for a bunch of women who held up a bank, we’ll just shoot up again and change back into men." he said as he started to laugh at me. "The only problem is, we need a sucker to test it on. To make sure none of us will die."

"Fuck off. You aren’t shooting me up with anything." I told him with the anger swelling in my voice.

"Oh, you think you have a choice?" he asked with a laugh. "You don’t get it pig, your strapped down to that table. You don’t get a say in this." he told me as he loaded up the needle and walked to me. "You know what? I’m in a good mood so I’m going to put you to sleep so you won’t feel the pain I think this might cause." he said as he put a mask over my face and as I turned my head I saw he was giving me anaesthetic, and the world went black again.

 

I woke up to the sun streaming thru the windows that ran around the building near the ceiling. My head hurt a bit and my entire body ached like I’d just gone to the gym and over done my workout. I let my eyes adjust to the light and then started to look around. As I tried to lift my head I noticed right off that something wasn’t right. My chest. I could see that it wasn’t muscle blocking my view anymore, rather two large fleshy globes that pushed my uniform out from my body. I started to struggle but found that everything seemed heavier to me then it had. I lay there thrashing for a while when I heard Bracken return.

"Ah good, sleeping beauty is awake." I heard him laugh.

"What the fuck..." I started to ask then stopped by the obvious now feminine tone my voice had.

"I told you pig, my drug makes men into women." he said with a smile as he sat me up in bed and pulled a large mirror over so I could see myself.

What I saw shocked me. I looked just like my kid sister, Kelly, only she has black hair and mine’s now a platinum blond. My arms were now much smaller then they had been. Granted I still had a good amount of muscle tone for the woman I now was, but still the size difference was astounding. He reached over and tore open my uniform to expose my breasts to both of us for the first time. They sat high on my muscled pecs, but it looked like someone had grafted two volley balls on top of them. My chest muscles were smaller, hell my everything was smaller now, well except for my breasts. All I could do was sit there and stare in shock.

"Still don’t think it’s real pig?" he laughed, "or should I now call you punta?" he asked as he yanked off my pants to show my crotch between my legs that were tied spread eagle.

I was shocked that my once proud penis was now a distant memory and in it’s place was a cute little vagina. Clean shaven and you could see the pink folds of my new lips. Again all I could do was sit there and watch. As he laughed and left me there to ponder what he had in store for me next.

He left me tied to that table for a few days. My only entertainment was watching the rats play and fight over whatever they could scrounge. He did feed me, and make sure he kept me alive, but I couldn’t help but wonder what for? He left one after noon and came back late reeking of alcohol. He undid my leg straps and finally pulled my pants the rest of the way off me. My quasi freedom was short lived as he tied me back up and then started to laugh.

"I told you I’d get you pig." he said as he undid his belt. "And now you sexy slut, I’m gonna get all of you." he said with a look of lust in his eyes as he started to stroke his penis walking toward me.

Just before he was able to put a hand on me, the door burst open and I turned to see Sarah and Jake with their guns drawn, and what looked like half the force with them.

"Freeze! Let that girl go, and tell me where Gabe is." Sarah told him as she took aim.

"What? This little slut? Oh I don’t think so. You see her ass is mine now." he told her as he pulled out his gun and aimed at her.

I finished my cigarette as I came back to the present. "They each put about 5 rounds in him and someone also hit the vial of the drug that had changed me. They both rushed over to me and Jake got something to cover me up with while Sarah untied me." I told him as I drifted back to that day.

"Oh Sarah, thank god you found me." I said as I threw my arms around her and hugged her tight.

"Kelly? What are you doing here, do you know were they are keeping Gabe?" she asked me.

"Kelly? Sarah, it’s me, Gabe. That vial he had with him was a new drug that he planned to use to rob banks by changing him and his gang into women, and then back again." I told her as I started to cry.

"It’s alright Kelly, you’ve been thru a lot. We’ll get you home to your parents and we’ll find your brother." she told me as she wrapped a blanket over my naked body.

"Sarah, I AM Gabe." I told her trying to make her believe me. "Ok, remember the Dropkick Murphy’s concert? You had on a pink long sleeve crop top a red plaid ultra mini skirt black tights and you put red laces in your shit kickers." I told her.

"Wait what did you just say? My what?" she asked as she looked at me funny. "Only one person I know calls those boots shit kickers."

"HELLO!" I said to her as I pointed at myself. "It’s me Sarge."

She just looked at me stunned as she helped me into the ambulance. We rode together to the hospital and she told me that the baby was fine, and she’d given birth to a 10 pound 12 ounce baby boy. She had traced my cell phones GPS when I didn’t show up at the hospital and when she had called Jake he said I was missing. The doctors checked me out and said I was a normal healthy woman. This came as a shock to me since I had been a man at the start of the week. But Sarah took me home and introduced me to my son, Patrick.

 

"And then she brought me here this morning sir" I told the suit across from me as I came back to reality.

"That’s some story ma’am." he said as another cop came in the room and handed him a copy of my finger prints. He looked at them and then at me, and shook his head. "This can’t be right AFIS says your prints belong to Patrol Officer Gabriel Trepasso." he said to me in disbelief.

"Un, HELLO? Have you heard a word I told you?" I asked him. "I AM Patrol Officer Gabriel Trepasso!" I said as I slammed my fists onto the table.

Just then LT came in and motioned for me to follow him. He lead me to his office and offered me a seat, and a cup of coffee.

"So how are things with you and Sarah, Gabe?" he asked me.

"Um, she’s out of her mind with worry right now, not really sure what’s going on." and to be honest with you I don’t believe this is real myself." I told him as I started to cry.

"I saw the video tapes that we recovered from that warehouse we found you in." he said as he took a sip of his coffee, and pulled out a video cassette. "This tape might be of interest to you. This is a copy I had the lab boys make for you. This shows the entire process of you changing." he said as he slid the tape across his desk to me.

"I don’t know if I want to watch." I said as I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Look Gabe, you’re a good cop. And I’m going to refer you to Doc Smith for an evaluation. If the doc says you’re still good in the head, then you can come back to work as soon as you want to." he told me as he offered me his hand.

"So you aren’t freaked out by all this LT?" I asked as I shook his hand.

"Oh, I’m freaked out, but what choice do I have? Like I said, you’re a damn good cop, and I don’t want to loose you. Just go see the doc and we’ll see what we can do about getting you back out there. That is if you still want to." he said to me with a note of concern in his voice.

I nodded and thanked him, then headed for home. It was a bit different driving my car now that I was a woman. I now knew why Sarah enjoyed it so much. It really helped me relax a bit and take my mind off everything that had happened. I drove home and just sat there with my wife and watched the tape that LT had given me.

What I found surprising was that the more I watched, the madder I got. As the tape ended and you saw Bracken walk away laughing as I sat there bare chested and pants down around my feet, I was livid and wanted to get back to duty. I wanted to rid the world of all the Bracken’s and anyone like him. So I called the doc’s number and set up an appointment, while Sarah went to put Patrick down for the night. She came back and found me swimming in an old t-shirt and pair of shorts I had put on to sleep in and started to laugh.

"Un, maybe you should put on some of mine dear." she suggested with a giggle.

"Um, yeah, that might be better. Since I might drown in these." I said as I too started to giggle from catching the sight of me in my now WAY too big shirt.

Sarah handed me one of her academy shirts and a pair of soccer shorts to put on. Without thinking I just stripped and for the first time since her adrenalin had worn off, my wife had a look at my naked body.

"On second thought, how about we both sleep naked tonight?" she asked with a gleam in her eye.

"Sarah, are you alright?" I asked not really sure what to make of her request. "I mean you aren’t freaked out by your husband now being a woman?"

She smiled and brought me over to the bed to sit next to her. She took both my hands in hers and looked me in the eyes. I could tell that what ever she was about to tell me was from the heart and I’d better listen good.

"Gabe, I love you. I love you for who you are, and what you do, not what you look like. Granted, I did enjoy the sex we had, but that was only one tenth of one percent of why I love you. You are smart, witty, kind and gentle. I just know you’re going to make a great parent to our son. I love you for you." she said as she started to cry. "Yes, I was a bit disturbed by what has happened to you, but I’m just glad you’re safe and like the doctor said yesterday at the hospital. You’re healthy. And that my love is all that really matters. You’re healthy to be here so you can watch OUR son grow up." she said as she hugged me.

"But you know this means that things will be a bit different when we, Um.... that is to say, if we...." I wasn’t sure how to say it.

"Yes, sex will be different. But we can still have it. I mean true, you are a woman just like I am now, but think about this. Remember all those times you did things to me and for me when I was pregnant, and you didn’t once ask me to do anything for you? Well now I get to return the favor." she said with a half evil grin on her face. "And think about this, women can have multiple orgasm’s hun. So no more of that one and done thing men are burdened with." she said as she hugged me tight again and kissed me on the lips, I was panting hard when she finally broke off the kiss and smiled at me.

"Um Sarah, don’t you feel weird about kissing another woman?" I asked sheepishly.

"Gabe, there’s something I never told you, because I was afraid I’d scare you away. And I can’t bare to loose you." she said as she looked me in the eyes again. "Gabe, I’m bisexual. I’ve been true and loyal to you since the day we started dating, but I do enjoy the sight of a beautiful woman, just as much as I enjoy a good looking guy."

I was floored. Here my love, the woman who I was afraid would leave me, was telling me that even after all I’ve been thru, she still finds me attractive. I started to cry and sob into her shoulder just saying ‘thank you’ over and over again, as she started to gently rock me back and forth. We laid back and cuddled for a while until I fell asleep. I remember getting up a couple times to look after Patrick who still wasn’t sleeping thru the night yet. Then went back to bed and cuddled naked with Sarah, my love.