Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Warning: the following contains adult situations and extreme language. If you are easily offended, or just are not old enough legally to be viewing this, please leave now. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! This is a complete work of fiction, any resemblance to persons either alive or dead is pure coincidence, and not intended.

 

 

A Cop Story

By Toni Trepasso

 

"You can begin anytime you’re ready ma’am." said the man in the suit across the table from me.

"Alright, let me first start by telling you that I was born 30 years ago in upstate NY, to a loving mother and father. They always instilled in me right from wrong and to do what I could to right any wrongs I saw. That is what lead me to become a police officer in the first place. And I always thought that if I was going to be a cop, why not be one in the greatest city in the world, New York. Oh, and one more thing, I was born a man. Gabriel Trepasso the second." I told him as I paused to light a cigarette to help calm my nerves.

You could see the look of confusion on his face. Hell, who wouldn’t be in a state of shock from, as I’ve been told by some of the guys, a "hot blond bombshell," telling you that she used to be a man. But I’ll get to that in a while.

"I had breezed thru the academy with both high marks in the classroom and with physical aptitude. I guess all those years of hunting with my dad, and playing rugby since I was a kid had paid off with my shooting and stamina. When I graduated, I got assigned to the 9th precinct. They gave me to my training officer, Sargent Sarah Johnson. Come to find out, we had attended college in the same town, just at different schools. She had gone to the private university while I had attended the state college. We were both about the same age and she had in fact dated one of my fraternity brothers our senior year." I paused to take another puff. "She and I became good friends, as partners on this job should. I mean, if you don’t get along with the person you’re in a patrol car with for the better part of 12 hours a day, then how can you be expected to be there for them when shit goes down right?" I asked him as I took another drag. To which he nodded and motioned for me to continue.

"So she got my still wet behind the ear’s sorry ass up to speed pretty quick, and before I knew it, my training was done, and the lieutenant asked us both if we’d like to be paired up on a permanent basis, since we both got along and he could see that unlike some of the other guys, I treated the Sarge, as I called her, always with a giggle so she knew I was fucking with her, with the utmost respect. How couldn’t I? She is the best cop I’d ever seen. She knows her shit, and doesn’t take any in return. So I just smiled when offered the chance to stay on with her, knowing that I would be able to continue to be side by side with the best cop on the force. I looked at her and she saw my smile, then turned to the LT and told him that she was in if I was. I couldn’t say yes fast enough. The LT nodded and dismissed us to go start our patrol." I took one last pull from my cigarette before ashing it out ally the tray. "We had be getting complaints of a meth lab in the area and she had told me that the local gang was into drugs, so we had to keep our eyes open for anything fucked up going on. Everything had been going well when we broke for lunch at around noon. We radioed in and told dispatch that we were grabbing a bite and would be on the hand helds for about 30 or so. There’s this little deli that she had shown me when I started with her. It’s a nice mom and pop joint that always likes to see us boys and girls in blue as often as they can, since we help keep the trouble around there down. I was picking up the order while she went to use the head, when I saw it all go down across the street. I heard gun shots and radioed it in to dispatch while I took cover behind the patrol car. Sarah joined me a couple seconds later and we saw a kid come running out of the store with a large bag and waving a gun. She jumped in the car and I started after the suspect on foot. We were both running and I was gaining on him little by little. I saw him duck down and alley, so I stopped at the corner not really sure if he was waiting to jump me or not. I had my weapon drawn and as he peeked his head around the corner to see where I was, all he saw was the business end of my gun looking back at him. I stepped around the corner and instructed him of his rights, while I placed him under arrest. Sarah had pulled up at that point and we put him in the back of the car, taking him back to the station for booking." I paused there to take a sip of water and let my mind drift back to that day.

Sarah came out of the booking room and pulled me into the stairway.

"That had to be the single dumbest move I’ve ever seen Gabe."

"What did I do?"

"I thought I taught you better then running after a perp like that, what if he’d shot you?" she asked with an obvious look of concern on her face.

"I had my vest on, like you always drilled into my head." I told her. "I never leave home without it. Kind of like my American express card." I said with a slight chuckle which started her to giggle, then swat me in the back of the head.

"I’m serious." she told me in a stern tone. "Besides you still owe me dinner for my Mets taking that inter-league series with your Yankme’s" she kidded back with that beautiful smile she has when she’s in a good mode.

"You know Sarge, if I didn’t know any better I’d swear that you were trying to ask me out on a date." I said to her with a smile and a wink.

"You know better then that. How would it look for you to be dating your training officer?" she asked with her hand in her hip as she thrust out her chest like we’d seen so many of the hookers we’d busted do when they were talking to a john.

"I don’t see the big deal, after all, you’re not my training officer anymore." I said with a smile. "Are you PARTNER?"

She smiled and nodded as we both got ready to punch out for the day. We both had the next day off so we both decided that we’d spend the day together after I went in to make a statement on record to the D.A. I picked her up for lunch and I felt under dressed when she came to her door wearing a short sun dress that looked amazing on her. I mean I’d seen her in the gym before but this was the first time I’d seen her away from work to do something other then hit the shooting range, bar or ball game. She looked stunning with her jet black hair down out of it’s usual bun that she wears for work. Her face looked radiant with just a hint of makeup. Not a lot, but just enough to look classy. She smiled at me and pulled the fabric at the hips of her dress as she twisted back and forth to allow it to flow.

"Well, do I look alright Gabe?"

"Wow" was all I could come up with since my mouth didn’t want to do anything but smile at her.

"Come on, I’m hungry." she told me as she locked her door and dragged me to my car. "So when are you going to finally let me drive this puppy?" she asked as she climbed into the passenger side as I held the door open for her.

"You think you can handle this beast?" I asked her, referring to the 440 wedge motor sitting between the frame rails of my ‘68 Barracuda.

"What do you take me for, a light weight?" she asked with a laugh as I got in and fired up the engine. "I was racing since I was a kid. And besides I haven’t killed us yet in the patrol car have I?" she shot back as I watched the smile cross her lips from the rumble of the engine and the rocking of the car it did while I let it idle.

"You want to hear something cool?" I asked her as I flipped a switch and allowed the exhaust cut outs to open up and let the full sound of un-muffled big block power pierce our ears. I gunned it a couple of times to clear out the engine before I closed them back off so we could at least hear each other talk again.

"If you don’t let me drive this thing this weekend, I’m going to shoot you in your clutch leg." she told me with a giggle, but something told me she wasn’t kidding.

I dropped it in gear and drove us to this little place I knew of just across the bridge in Newark that had amazing fish lunch specials. By the time we got there she hadn’t said a word to me the entire trip. She simply had her eyes closed and had been smiling the whole time. I got out to help her up and as she got out I noticed a little wet mark on the vinyl seat where she’d been sitting. I started laughing and as she looked to see what was so funny she turned the cutest shade of red I’d ever seen, from someone blushing. I didn’t say a word, I just wiped it up with a rag I keep in the glove box.

Lunch itself was pretty uneventful. Well, other then me gazing at her while she ate. I couldn’t help it. Here was a woman who I’d consider my best friend, from all the times we’d go out to the bar, or to ball games, or the shooting range, and this was the first time I’d really looked at her as a woman, and not just another cop. She is beautiful. Here this woman is keeping our streets safe for everyone, when she could have been a model or actress and be a star. That realization brought me a new respect for my partner. I’d been saving a surprise that I had, and finally thought the time was right.

"What are you doing tonight Sarah?" I asked her while she took a bite from her crab leg.

"Um, probably cleaning my gun and watching ‘Law and Order’ since the Mets are off tonight." she told me taking a swig of her soda.

"What if I told you that your plans just changed?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh? And just what prey tell did they change to?" she asked me with an even bigger smile.

"How about going to Johnny’s over on 42nd street with me and we catch the "Dropkick Murphy’s" show?" I asked her.

"I’d love to, but that’s been sold out for weeks now. What do you know a scalper?" she asked me with a coy grin.

"Don’t need one." I told her as I pulled two general admission tickets out of my pocket.

"How did you get these?" she asked as she gawked at them as if they were the Medal of Honor.

"I know a guy." was all I said as I plucked them from her fingers." Careful, you’re getting drool on them."

"Yeah, I’d love to go, I just hope you don’t mind the punk Sarah?" she said with a giggle.

"Punk Sarah?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah. When I go out to shows like that I try to fit in as much as I can."

"Ah, I see." I nodded back. "Works for me. Come on, lets get going, traffic’s going to be hell by the time we get back across the bridge and the show starts at 7pm."

So I paid the bill and we headed back to her place. I knew I’d have enough time to head home, change and get back to her place to pick her up for the show. I changed into a pair of cargo pants, and my DKM hockey jersey and headed back over to pick her up. I knocked and she flung her door open and jumped into my arms. To say the least, I was shocked at the upbeat and actually fun loving way she was acting. Then there was the way she was dressed.

She had on this little low cut long sleeve crop top that showed off her abs and a bellybutton dangle. Her skirt, if you could even call it that was one of those short pleated ‘school girl’ skirts like you’d find at ‘Hot Topic.’ She had on some black tights under it, and her shit kicker, Doc Martin calf high boots with red laces to match the skirt. She’d done her makeup as if she were a goth girl, and her hair was done in a punk rock Faux-hawk. She looked cute and much younger then her age, and I told her so.

"I hope you have ID on you, because I think you’re going to be carded tonight." I smiled "You look amazing Sarah." I told her as I pulled out my cell phone. "Let me get a picture to show the LT on Monday.

"You really do want me to shoot you don’t you?" she asked with a giggle. "If you snap one picture, I’ll snap your neck." she told me with a stern look on her face, to which I put my phone away.

We went to the show and it was just like every other DKM show I’d been to. It was a nonstop all out mix of Celtic folk songs done to punk rock. The show finally ended around 11pm, and I drove her home. I walked her to her door and I figured now or never. So I grabbed her hand, and smiled at her. She smiled back and I leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"I had a great time Sarah."

"I did too Gabe."

"If you’re free tomorrow, I’ll be heading out to the drag strip to go play. That is if you want to come with." I asked her blushing like a shy school boy with a crush.

"That depends." she said with a sly look

"On what?"

"On if you’re going to let me take a couple passes in your ‘Cuda or not."

"Bring your fire suit and helmet, little miss ‘I drove race cars since I was a kid" I told her in a semi mocking tone and a laugh.

"You’re on pretty boy" she told me as she leaned in and kissed me full on the lips, then shut the door in my face.

I stood there in a daze not really sure what had just happened. So I headed for home and tried to sleep as best I could with the memory of that first kiss playing in my head. I got up and called her on my cell phone to make sure she was still up for going. She was and I picked her up and made our way to the track. I had her sign in and pay for her licence. Since she wanted to drive my car so bad, I figured that it’d be best if she was covered incase anything happened. As we made our way thru the staging lanes I explained to her how to work the line lock and then at what rpm to launch the car. She was the next in line for a timing pass so she strapped in and did everything I’d told her to do. It was a good thing I’d bolted the wheelie bars on since she pulled the front wheels thru second gear. I met her in the return lane and climbed into the passenger seat.

"So how was it?" I asked noting her obvious ear to ear smile.

"It’s better then sex." she told me as she handed me her time slip. I looked at it and was shocked.

"Quit screwing around, where’s the real slip?" I asked her shaking my head.

"That is the slip, that’s the only one they gave me." she shot back.

"It can’t be, this a full half a second quicker then this car’s ever gone." I told her with a raised eyebrow.

"Well maybe if you laid off the chilly dogs for lunch, you’d be a light as I am." she told me pulling up her shirt and flexing her abs for me.

"This isn’t all flab here partner." I shot back as I flexed my 20 inch arm for her.

She reached out and gave it a squeeze and I heard her gasp. I think she thought that because I was a big boy that it was just fat. But I run 5 miles every morning and lift like a mad man in the gym. I don’t think she ever really paid attention to me when we worked out before. But I had a feeling that she was going to be on me like a hawk at our next workout.

"Ok, off with it." she told me as she stood there with her hands on her hips.

"Off with what?"

"Your shirt. Either you take it off, or I’ll rip it off. And that’s an order officer." she shot back with a stern look that she tried to use to mask an obvious smile.

"Anything you say Sarge." I laughed as I pulled off my shirt to show her for the first time that she wasn’t the only one with abs.

I gave her a chest flex and bounced my pecs for her with a smile on my face. Then put my arms behind my back and flexed my abs to show her that I too had a 6-pack. I turned around to do a lat spread and felt two strong hands on my ass. I turned around to look down and see her looking up at me laughing.

"Cute but Gabe. It’s a damn shame that you have to hide all that under that uniform all day."

"You know, I was thinking the same thing about you all day yesterday." I told her as I pulled her up into a hug.

"Well how about we just head back to my place and spend the rest of the day together just relaxing? I have a hot tub, and the beer’s cold." she asked me with a blush.

"You had me at spending the rest of the day with you." I said and opened the car door for her to get back in so we could leave.

I walked around to get in the drivers side and when I got there I noticed that she’d climbed over and was sitting there ready to drive me home. I just laughed and let her since I was used to her driving me around all day in the patrol car anyway. We got to her place and I went to grab my gym back from the trunk.

"Oh, you won’t be needing that hun." she said with a smile.

"But my swim trunks are in here." I shot back

"House rules. No clothing in the hot tub." she said as she unlocked the door to her house.

"You’re the boss Sarge." I said as I followed her in and took a seat on the couch.

She gave me a beer and told me how to turn on the jets, while she went to go get more comfortable. I did what she said and then waited for her to return as I just sat in one of the chairs on her deck and sipped my beer. She came back and I almost choked as all she had on was a shear little robe, that didn’t even cover her belly button dangle. She undid the tie, dropping her robe to the deck, and then helped me to my feet.

"You know, I’ve always knew there was something special about you Gabe." she told me as she pulled my shirt over my head and dropped it next to her robe. "Not every man is secure enough in himself to be able to take orders from a woman." she continued as she undid my belt and tossed it aside too.

"Well I figured that if you were my training officer that you knew your shit and I was there to learn how to do this job right." I told her as I smiled, while she started to undo my pants.

"That is another thing I like about you. You always are ready to learn." she said as she squatted down and yanked my pants to my knees, getting hit in the face by my semi flaccid member that I had tucked into my boxer briefs that she’d grabbed with the pants and pulled off me. "Oh my" was all she could say as she looked longingly at my member.

I kicked off my shoes and socks then stepped out of my pants while she ran her hands over my hardening member. She stood up and started to kiss me on the lips again.

"So tell me Gabe, how big does little Gabe get?" she cooed as she continued to fondle my member to full hardness.

"Um, last I knew, it was 13 inches long and about 4 inches across, at full throttle." I told her, panting from her gentle strokes.

 

"Mmm," she moaned. "I’ve never had one this nice before." she told me as she pushed me back down and straddled my now ready member.

She steadied herself with one hand on my shoulders while the other she used to aim me home. I felt her hold me in place with her thumb and a finger while I watched her spread her lips to allow me access to her sex. It took some doing, but her tight sex finally relaxed enough for the head of my member to enter. She sunk down a bit from this and let out an audible ‘ooh’, and then smiled at me like a cat eying a mouse. She planted her feet next to mine and her hands on both shoulders as she started to bounce on my member, forcing herself to take more and more of me with each stroke. Just when I thought she’d take it all, I felt the head hit her cervix and her eyes snapped open with a look of shock. I noticed a tear start to form in her eye and I pulled her tight into my chest and held her there caressing her back.

"You have to be carful dear." I told her. "This isn’t like going at it with a little one. You could have hurt yourself."

"No shit." she moaned. "No one’s ever been this deep before." she said as she gasped for breath then I pushed her off me a bit.

"Here, let me help." I said as I put my hand around the base of my member. "There, now you’ll only bounce off my fist, and that should be plenty of Gabe for you to enjoy." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh fuck you." she said with a giggle.

"Isn’t that the idea here?" I asked, to which she just stuck her tongue out at me. "Don’t stick that out unless you plan to use it little girl." I responded.

She didn’t waste any time as she grabbed my face in both hands and started kissing me, as she started bouncing on my member again. I felt her tongue part my lips and then start probing my mouth. She pushed back and let out a guttural scream as she started to pick up her pace a bit. She continued to ride me like that as I watched a puddle form on the deck between our legs. I placed my hands on her hips and started to lift her toned and tight body on and off my member, as I noticed her legs start to shake from doing most of the work. Her legs came up and as she put the back of her knees on my shoulders she looked at me and watched in awe as my arms started to take on a ‘pumped’ look as I easily lifted her body on and off me, impaling her again and again on my throbbing member.

"Holy shit Gabe," she panted thru another climax. "Aren’t you ever going to cum?"

"Not until you tell me you want me to." I said with a smile of confidence. "I can hold back as long as it takes for my woman to be satisfied."

"Oh shit. I can’t take much more." she panted. "Cum you fucker!" she commanded. "Fill my pussy!"

I nodded and picked up the pace. I heard her scream with pleasure again as my cock swelled. I felt my balls tighten as my eruption came ever closer.

"You ready?" I asked her as I too started to pant.

"Fucking fill me you bastard!" she screamed back at me.

I only needed a couple more pumps and suddenly I felt her sex clamp around my member like a vice. She screamed out again and this sent me over the edge. I pulled her down hard on my member and felt my head brush her cervix again. This was the strongest climax I’d ever had. I groaned and bucked while she moaned and panted as I filled her tight sex with my seed. I helped her get her legs off my shoulders and then pulled her tight into me, in a caressing and tender manner. She snuggled into my arms and chest, still gasping for breath.

We stayed that way until she was relaxed enough for me to help her off my member. That’s one of the things with one like mine, even when flaccid, it can still fill most women, and after sex it can be awkward to get out. She stood up and steadied herself on my shoulders while I held onto her hips. She was moaning and grunting as she pulled me out of her, and as the head came out she shuddered for a moment.

"Are you alright?" I asked her with concern

"FINE!" she shot back quickly, then relaxed some. "Wow, that’s the first time I’ve ever had an orgasm from pulling a cock out of me AFTER sex." she told me with a smile.

"Why don’t you climb in the hot tub and I’ll go get us a couple more beers." I suggested and she didn’t resist.

I came back and handed her a cold beer as I climbed in next to her. I put an arm around her back and felt her snuggle herself into my chest. She was softly rubbing my chest hair and sighing as we watched the sun go down. It had been a great couple of days off and we both almost hated to have to return to work in the morning. But at least we’d get to be together at work, even though we couldn’t let anyone in on what had happened, since while not against the rules, it is frowned upon.

We both made it in on time the following morning and went about our day as if nothing had happened. We were sitting there having lunch when I noticed her looking at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked as I grabbed my napkin.

"Do you still respect me Gabe?" she asked

"Huh?" I asked back. "How could I not respect you Sarah? You’re the best damn cop on the force and you took me under your wing to show me how to do things the right way."

"I mean about what happened yesterday." she asked with a concerned look on her face.

Neither one of us had mentioned anything about it all morning and I knew I could feel the tension in the car as we made our patrol.

"Sarah, I never thought I’d be saying this to another cop, let alone my former training officer, and now partner." I took a sip of my soda and watched her tense up not sure what was going to happen. "Would you be offended if I told you that I love you?" I asked her as I reached my hand out to take hers.

"You what?" she asked as I noticed a tear in her eye, and the look of shock on her face.

"I love you Sarah." I told her as I gave her hand a slight squeeze.

"Oh Gabe. You mean it?" she asked as she smiled and wiped the tears from, her eyes.

"This past couple of days has really opened my eyes. You’re my best friend Sarah. And after seeing you away from work and how much we enjoy many of the same things. I know that we are meant to be together." I told her as I kissed her hand.

"I feel the same way Gabe. And here I was thinking that I’d ruined everything yesterday by seducing you." she giggled with a sniffle still wiping the tears of joy away.

"You seduced me?" I chuckled. "Um, why do you think I agreed to let you drive my car yesterday?" I asked as I pulled the same rag I’d wiped up her little accident with the other day.

"Oh." she blushed and giggled. "So look, we just play it cool around the others right?"

"Absolutely. We don’t want anyone to break us up now do we?" I asked with a smile.

We finished up lunch and then went back on patrol. We continued to play it strait for the rest of the squad while still seeing each other on our off days, and having the best earth shaking sex that either of us had ever had. Then one day things changed.

Sarah showed up and was sick as a dog. She was throwing up all morning and found out that I had called in sick myself. The LT sent her home and she stopped by my place to see how I was doing. Once she told me what was going on with her, I knew what was wrong with me. I didn’t need a doctor to tell me, I knew. I knew the same way my dad always knew before mom did. She was pregnant. You see it’s a curse for the men of my family. We always get morning sickness right along with the women. A quick trip to her doctor confirmed it and she stopped by on the way back home to break the news to me. She wasn’t sure how I’d take it, but I hugged her and pulled out a small box from my night stand. She started to shake as I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me. She said yes and hugged me so tight I almost got sick on her.

We were wed a couple of weeks later and broke the news to the LT about what had happened. He wasn’t happy about it, but knew there was little he could do about it. The city was having a shortage of officers and there wasn’t anyone he could bring in that quickly to just replace either of us. But he knew that he’d have a couple of weeks to find someone before he’d have to take Sarah off the street, and give her a desk job for a while. He also informed me that I’d have to testify in the case of that armed robbery I’d busted up a while back. I told him it wasn’t a problem and I’d be there.

I showed up in court and retold about what happened when the defendant had been arrested. I told how when I found him, he had over 30 packs of antihistamines in his possession, and how the meth labs use them to make methamphetamine. It took the jury, a hole 20 minutes to find the defendant guilty of armed robbery and conspiracy to manufacture narcotics. As they lead him out of the court room he looked at me and spat, while screaming. "I’m gonna get you pig. You fucking watch. I’m gonna get you."

 

I let it slide and put it in the back of my mind since he was going to be going to prison for a while. I just went on and did what I did best, be a good cop and topnotch husband to my expecting wife.