Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

I was finally alone.  I sat down on the edge of the couch and hunched over.  My long hair was in my face and I tucked it behind my ears.  I was starting to feel a little more comfortable in Meghan’s body; my body.  Trying to sort things out, everything seemed to boil down to 3 questions.  First, how did this happen?  Second, will I change back?  Third, what am I supposed to do now?

I darted upstairs and tore apart the closet looking for clues on the white light.  It must have been what changed me, and maybe there was some evidence.  After combing through the entire closet for an hour, I found nothing; so much for answering question number one.

I sat down on the bed wondering if I ever changed back.  I ran back to the ransacked closet, sat in the same spot I did the night before, and tried to will the change back.  I tried to reverse my memories, but after a solid hour of effort, I realized I was just trying to convince myself that I wanted to change back, but I didn’t really.  My darkest desire had come true, and I did not want to change back; at least, not yet.  So much for answering question number two.

Walking back to the bedroom, I glanced at myself once again in the mirror.  God, Meghan was beautiful.  Realizing the rarity of the situation, I decided to inspect myself further.
Walking over to Meghan’s side of the sink, I grabbed a brush and began brushing my long golden locks of hair, with my eyes focused on myself in the mirror.  That beautiful wavy look of her hair soon came back and I felt good over my small victory.  Feeling confident that I could cope with my new reality, I decided to explore more.

I slowly pulled down my shorts, once again feeling the fabric against my soft legs.  I playfully scooped up my fallen shorts with my foot and flew them across the room, admiring my flexibility and long sexy legs.  My toes were painted pink and I loved looking down at my new tiny feet and actually I giggled to myself.  This was fun!

Standing closer to the mirror, I turned to the side and lifted my shirt up a little, admiring how my panties framed my hips and ass and how my tight waist complimented my ass.  As I rubbed my hand over my flat stomach, my long fingernails tickled it and the feeling sent a pleasant shiver over my new form.  Taking notice of this, I lifted my hands and examined them.  They were soft and delicate, so different when I was in my other body.  My fingernails were newly manicured, and I admired how the pink nails looked against my tan skin.

Up to then, I was having fun with this experience, but then I got scared.  What if Meghan was still inside this body and knew what was going on?  How would I answer to her if I ever changed back?  It was at that moment I finally had an answer to one of my questions, “What am I supposed to do now?”.  The answer was simple.  Enjoy it!  This, at the very least, was a vacation.  A vacation from 70 hour work weeks, from a fat, flabby body and feeling tired all the time.  A vacation from all the commitments and responsibilities I had.  I had an exact replica living my life and having to deal with that, fully capable of doing so.  If I didn’t cherish each moment I get to live this life and be this person, I would be wasting it, a regret I would not be able to live with if this opportunity went away and I had to go back to my old life.  And for all intents and purposes, if she was still inside this body, she already knew my secret desire and my marriage would be ruined anyway.

A feeling of relief came over me making this decision and I felt peace.  The same peace I felt when the white light engulfed me.  Smiling at the mirror, I flipped my hair back over my shoulder and looked into my new eyes and said, “Hi, my name is Meghan, nice to meet you!” I was grinning from ear to ear and I loved hearing those words.  I was truly having fun and happy.

Deciding to get more acquainted with my new body, I quickly took off my tee shirt and stood in front of the mirror once more.  Turning to look at my backside, I carefully inspected how my curvy hips and tight ass accented the small of my back, and how my long wavy blond hair fell lightly between my shoulder blades.

Turning to face the mirror, I inspected my chest.  My full breasts sat perfectly on my chest and I took the opportunity to cup my breasts and touch my nipples for the first time.  The feeling was electric.  I loved this whole event.  I had always wanted to comb over Meghan’s body in such detail, but was always afraid to ask her for fear of sounding like a pervert.

It was time for the final inspection.  Sliding my fingers between my hips and panties, I slowly separated them and carefully lowered them down, letting them drop to my feet.  Slowly I looked up from the floor and tried to see my new pussy from my own point of view, but the size of my breasts obstructed the quality view I was looking for.  Looking back at the mirror I took a step closer to get a good view of my new sex.   The sight was spectacular.  She had always kept herself shaved, and the sight of her succulent thighs and tight pussy made me tingle, and I could feel my new sex get a little wet.

 
Feeling that I crossed a line I wasn’t ready to cross yet, I pulled up my panties and put my shirt back on.  I had a lot to do and no idea how much time I had.