Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Had I not been fantasizing about sex the whole time, I would have had more fun with Meghan’s girlfriends.  Finally, I found my opportunity to convince my ride to leave and take me home, but not before a I took a quick shot of alcohol for the ride home.

As we drove, I felt fortunate that my friend wasn’t terribly talkative.  The closer we got to my home, the faster my heart raced.  My body felt alive; more sensitive than usual, and I looked down at myself and loved what I saw and could not wait for the experience ahead.

I exchanged texts with my old self as I got closer.. 

“Almost home… u asleep?”

“of course not, can’t stop thinking about u”

“ u better be ready.  ;)   ”

“No, u better be ready”

As my friend pulled into the driveway, I quickly said goodbye and practically leaped out of the car.  Letting her pull away, I waved goodbye to her in the driveway.  I could look up and see the bedroom light on, but dim.

“Well, here we go” I said to myself, a little anxious and very excited.

As I stepped inside, the house was quiet and most of the lights were out.  I slipped out of my heels and felt my warm feet on the cool floor and was reminded that tonight was the night I would wear my special heels.  I looked down at my pretty bare feet and wondered in anticipation of what they would look like with them on.

I briskly walked into the downstairs bathroom and looked myself over.  I looked stunning, even though it had been hours since I applied my makeup and did my hair.  I took a brush and brushed my long golden hair one more time.  I wanted to look my best for my old self.

I quietly walked upstairs, as to not wake the kids up, and slowly opened the bedroom door.  My old self had some candles lit and was lying in bed.  I walked up to him, swaying my hips seductively as I approached him.

“Did you have fun?” he asked

“Yeah, but I couldn’t stop thinking about you.  How was your night?” I responded.

“Good.  Couldn’t stop thinking about how hot you look in your sexy outfit though” he said.
 
With that, he stood up and placed his hands on my hips.  My body began to melt as his hands began to explore my waist and thighs.  Working his hands behind me, he grabbed my ass, and I stood on my tip-toes as his firm grip was practically lifting me off the ground.

I leaned into him and gave him soft wet kisses.

“You haven’t seen sexy yet.” I whispered into his ear, his hands continuing to explore my body.

I reluctantly broke free from his grip and I could see the lust in his eyes.  He was eager to fuck me, but I could tell even he wanted to wait so I could go and dress up for him.


As I walked into the bathroom to prepare myself, I lifted up my hair with one hand and untied my halter top from around my neck with the other, exposing most of my back to him since my shirt was so low cut in the back.  As I closed the door, I gave him a devilish grin.  It was time to prepare.

I lifted my halter top over my head, and quickly took off my bra.  It felt good to have my breasts exposed for a bit.  I stood in front of my now favorite full length mirror and admired my beauty.  I watched in the mirror as I slid down my jeans and thong and stood in front of it naked. 

At first, I could not believe how lucky I was.  But I realized that this was not luck.  I had earned to be in this body and have this life.  I turned to the side to inspect myself.  God I was hot, and I deserved it.

Not wanting to waste time, I turned toward my sink and grabbed some items from the cabinet underneath.  I applied some new lotion, but not much.  I wanted to refresh my skin, but wanted it to dry quickly so my skin would be soft and smooth.  I could not wait for it to rub my skin against his.

Next, I applied some more perfume.  The scent invigorated me even more, and the scent left me feeling completely feminine and sexy.

Lastly, I applied a new coat of lip gloss.  As I carefully applied it, thoughts of it being wrapped around my old cock filled my mind.

With makeup still in place and fresh lip gloss and smelling sweet and sexy, I looked into the mirror.  I was drop dead gorgeous.  Now for my outfit.

I walked into the closet like I was on a mission.  I knew exactly what to wear; the outfit from my fantasy the night I became Meghan.  I quickly found my strappy black five inch heels and placed them in front of me but didn’t put them on.  They would be my final touch.  I tore through my lingerie and found the dark pink lycra chemise and matching thong.  My heart raced in excitement.  I could not wait to put it on.  Sliding it over my head, its spaghetti straps fell on my shoulders, the mesh fabric in the back stretched, and pulled the shiny silky lycra around my sensual body.  It looked a little like a corset, and felt like it was designed specifically for my well-kept feminine body.   It stopped half way down my hips, allowing half of my ass and my pussy to show.  The underwire bra contained my breasts enough that they didn’t spill out of them, but still put them on display very nicely.  The whole top complemented every curve on my new sexy body.   Taking a moment to enjoy it, I ran my delicate hands over the material, feeling how its silkiness felt against my hand any my body.  A hand ran across my flat stomach and then reached behind me to feel the mesh against my skin; while the other ran up my to my chest, cupping one of my breasts.  Both hands met behind me, grabbing my firm ass.  The feeling of ecstasy made my arch my back and I felt me long golden hair tickle my back. 

Next I needed to put on the matching thong.  It was the same shade of pink and made of lycra; and as my pretty feet slipped into the openings, I could feel it stretch around me as it softly glided up my smooth legs and into its final position.  Taking a quick second to adjust it around my hips, I loved how it felt as it rode up my ass.

Finally, I was ready for my shoes; those incredibly sexy shoes.  I had teased myself and not worn them yet since I became Meghan, and now was the time.  At the front of the shoes were three slim straps the knotted in the middle.  Guiding my pretty toes past that section, they lined up perfectly with the end of the shoe.    Next, I wrapped the straps at the top around my petite ankle and fastened the buckle.  My soft soles conformed to the hard sole of the high heel, and the five inch heel accentuated my already high arch.  I quickly repeated the process for my other foot.

Standing in the closet, unable to see myself yet, I adjusted to my new height and balanced my weight.  The heels felt perfect for me, and looking down at them, and seeing my cute toes with polish that matched the dark pink lingerie, I loved my new point of view.  My soft, tanned, and dainty feet being put on display by these sexy high heels was an image I had longed for.

I walked around the closet, getting used to the new heels.  I adapted quickly, like the heels were made just for me, and began to strut around with grace and femininity.  I was ready to see myself.

I stepped out of the closet and in front of the full length mirror in the bathroom.  I was stunning; my sexy black five inch strappy stiletto sandals accenting my long tan legs.  And as I gazed up from my cute toes and up my legs, I admired my toned thighs and curvy hips; and how my lingerie hugged snugly around my flat stomach and tight waist.  And as I continued looking up, my breasts were cupped firmly by my lingerie, just overflowing a bit from the built in underwire bra.  My long wavy golden blonde hair fell over my slender shoulders and framed the prettiest face you could imagine.  I stood there in awe of myself.  Seeing myself in her body wearing this outfit was a secret fantasy of mine, and it was now true.

As I continued to admire myself in the mirror, I watched as I took my hand and slowly slid it inside my thong and began rubbing my clit.  Bolts of electricity ran through my body and as I continued to look at myself in the mirror, I got more and more turned on.  I needed my old self to fuck me.

Turning toward the door leading into the bedroom, I slowly walked toward it, awaiting my destiny. 

“Click... Click.... Click....” went my heels as I walked across the tile floor, stopping at the door.

“I am Meghan....  I am Meghan.....  I AM MEGHAN...” I whispered to myself letting the anticipation build even more.  I was reveling in the gift I was given.  The words energized me because it made me appreciate my new life I was given.  The gift of being her was the best thing that ever happened to me, and I was better at living her life than she was, and I was about to prove it once again.

A devilish grin came across my face as I slowly opened the door and entered the candle-lit bedroom.  

Time for the new Meghan to have some fun.