Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

We woke up early the next morning with the sunrise peeking through the blinds.  We laid there, quiet.  I had been given this gift, and spent so much time enjoying it; I had forgotten that it could be taken away.  With all the excitement of the new things I was experiencing living her life in her body, I had forgotten what I had done to my wife and forgotten about her, but my dream the previous night made me realize what I had done to her.  I felt guilty, but at the same time, I didn’t force this to happen.  I wanted it to, and I accepted how horrible I was that I would send her to that kind of fate, but never thought it would come true.  Fantasy had become reality, but I could not believe it was on my sheer will alone.

 I don’t know where she was now, but was glad to know she was happy.   More importantly though was that she wanted me to take this gift and make the most of it. I felt redeemed from that guilt.

Once again we were interrupted our children and that serenity was replaced by the morning routine.  I was distracted as I got the kids out the door because my mind could not stop thinking about last night.

“Hey, are you OK?” asked my old self as he was getting ready to leave for work himself.

“Yeah.” I responded.

“I meant what I said last night” he continued.  “I don’t know what kind of nightmare you had, but I love the changes you’ve made.  I haven’t been this happy in a very long time, but couldn’t figure out why.  It’s like you read my mind and figured it out for me.  I need to thank you for that.”

His words make me feel good; great, even.  I smiled back at him.  He had no idea how well I knew him, and I was glad I was preventing a new cycle possibly from occurring again.  Nothing said that he couldn’t get jealous of me and force me out just like I did to Meghan, right?

“You deserve everything I can give you baby” I responded back.  The words were flirtatious but sincere and I was surprised her pet name for me came out so naturally.  I felt at peace and loved that not only had I assumed her life, I was living it better than her.

“I do?” he flirted back and began to step toward me.

“Hmm Hmm”, is all I could get out before he leaned in put his hand on the side of my face, and kissed me.  My body melted, and I raised a leg up slightly and wrapped it around one of his, allowing him to help me maintain my balance while I rubbed myself against him.

Our intimacy was broken by the ringing of his cell phone.

“Hey.  What?  OK, I’ll be right over” he said into the phone.

“I’ve got to go see a customer.  Duty calls” he said to me.  His typically defeated tone was replaced by an energetic upbeat one instead.

“The only duty you should have right now is to march upstairs and take your clothes off” I said in a playful authoritarian voice.

“I wish I could, but I better go” he responded back.

“Then we’ll have to wait until tonight” I said back, continuing to flirt.

“Definitely, but don’t forget you are going out with your friends tonight”, my old self responded back.

“I don’t want to tonight.  I just want to be with you.” I responded in a playful whiny tone.

I had forgotten all about that.  I had not been social with Meghan’s friends since I took her life over and had scheduled time to be with them.  I really didn’t want to do that tonight, but knew I had to keep up appearances with them.  I was saved by his comment.

“How about you go out with them and we’ll have time after?” he said, knowing full well I knew he was just talking about sex when I returned from my night out.

Her acceptance of the situation gave me the redemption I was looking for and I felt freer than ever.  And with that, my perspective changed.  Instead of seeing my old self as “my old self” I really started to view him as my husband, and I was quickly growing to love him.  I was the new Meghan, and my old life was behind me.  This realization overcame me, and I was overcome with excitement.  And with that excitement, I became extremely aroused over the whole situation.

I truly wanted him to fuck me, but I wanted the situation to be right, I agreed with him that it would wait until tonight.  I could prepare myself, and go out with my friends, letting him wait in anticipation. I walked with him out the door but not after taking another minute for another passionate kiss.  We said goodbye.

The day flew by with some ordinary chores: shopping, cleaning, etc.  But as the afternoon drew closer to night, anticipation crept up and I was eager for tonight’s activities.  I was looking forward to spending time with Meghan’s friends.  I actually liked them and enjoyed talking to them, and I knew that I wanted to keep them in my new life too.  But I was really excited was for when I came home.

I quickly got dinner ready and prepared some things for my old self to have an easy night with the kids.  When things were all set, I put the kids in front of the TV so I could get ready.  It would be another hour before my old self was home, and I was leaving as soon as he came back.

With the kids distracted, I began my new ritual of getting ready.  I wanted to look extra special for my night out.  Not only did I want to impress my friends, but I wanted to leave my old self turned on and waiting for my return.

With clean sweet smelling skin, meticulously shaven legs and pubic hair, and clean silky hair, I stepped out of the shower.  I applied new lotion I had bought, and the smell matched my body wash and left my skin with a healthy glow.  After drying my hair and applying curlers, I stepped into the closet to pick out my clothes for the evening.
I picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a very sexy brown halter top. My underwear consisted of a sexy white lace thong and sexy smooth white strapless bra.   The strapless bra helped keep my breasts in place with the halter top, which was tight and came up high on my chest and tied around my neck with two strings.  Although it didn’t allow me to show cleavage, the tightness of it showed off my full breasts.  Being a halter top, it showed off my shoulders and was very low cut in the back which showed off my back.  The jeans were obviously tight, and I liked how they let my feet show.  But it was the sexy brown wedge sandals I picked out that pulled the whole outfit together.

Sliding my small delicate feet into the heels, I confirmed my choice of shoe was excellent.  They were sandals, so they slid right on and showed my entire foot, and were a good four inches high  so they looked very sexy.  The wedge heel was very trendy was well.  My toes lined up perfectly with the edge of the heel, unlike many other women’s feet I noticed which tended to hang over.  The brown heels looked great as I stood in front of the full length mirror.
 
Finishing my hair, I decided to keep it down, and enjoyed how it felt against my exposed shoulders and back.  I carefully applied my makeup and topped it all off with sexy pink lip gloss.

Taking another look in the mirror, I looked like a model, a model eight to ten years younger at that.  I was sexy, but was covering enough skin to not look like I was trying to be sexy, or slutty.  God I looked hot.  Continuing to check myself out in the mirror, I began getting turned on, and wondering how the night would go when I returned.  The wonder escalated into daydreaming, and I began to fondle myself in front of the mirror. 

I watched myself as I began rubbing one hand over the crotch of my jeans while the other one began caressing my flat stomach over my soft, stretchy shirt, taking time to cup my breasts.  I was imagining my hands were actually my old self’s hands exploring my body, and I began to look up, letting my long silky hair tickle the soft skin of my back.  I quickly moved my head back so I could view myself in the mirror again and I saw as my hair tossed from my back over one shoulder, tickling it in the most sensual way.  I was lost in the moment.    

I suddenly noticed my old self in the mirror.  He was behind me and checking me out, but didn’t seem to notice exactly how much I was pleasuring myself.

“I guess you like what you see as much as I do” he said as I turned around, a little embarrassed.

“You look fucking amazing” he said.

“FUCKING amazing?” I replied, emphasizing the word “fuck” to him, letting him know my mind was still set on him fucking me that night.

I slowly walked toward him.  In my heels, I was several inches taller than him.  I looked down at him and he began locking his hands around my waist, pulling me in some more.  I began kissing him, letting his hands explore my body before they eventually locked on my ass.

Playfully I pulled away from him.  “So do I look OK?” I asked, like I didn’t already know the answer.

He nodded in agreement.

“Do you like my shoes?” I asked, putting my dainty feet close together for him to get a great view of them.  I then lifted one foot off the ground a little and letting him examine how they looked from the side with my nice arch of my foot in his line of sight.  I knew his cock was getting hard.

He nodded in agreement again, trying not to reveal his foot fetish too much.  I know he wanted to fuck me right there, and my body began to tingle in excitement.

Taking a step toward him, I let him feel my body.  I knew I had to go, but was tempted to give in to his advances.

“So you’re going to be ready for me when I get back, right?” I asked him.

His response was playful and just then the doorbell rang.  It was my ride.  Making sure he had everything he needed, and once again being interrupted in a moment of intimacy, I headed out the door for the night.