Menu Load Error

[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary: A man has an accident with some toxic waste and finds out that life doesn't end just because he is now a woman.
Rated: Mature Audiences - Explicit (Age 18+) (MA)
Categories: Fiction Characters: None
Age Group: Adult 26-55
Categories: None
Genre: Romance
Keywords: None
Story Universe: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No
Word count: 65519 Read: 155763
Published: 13 Aug 2007 Updated: 11 Nov 2007

1. Chapter 1 by Toni Trepasso [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (8192 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Toni Trepasso [Reviews - 0] (3656 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Toni Trepasso [Reviews - 1] (3463 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Toni Trepasso [Reviews - 0] (3517 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Toni Trepasso [Reviews - 0] (2699 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Toni Trepasso [Reviews - 0] (1993 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Toni Trepasso [Reviews - 0] (1522 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Toni Trepasso [Reviews - 0] (5123 words)

9. Chapter 9 by Toni Trepasso [Reviews - 0] (7192 words)

10. Chapter 10 by Toni Trepasso [Reviews - 0] (5867 words)

11. Chapter 11 by Toni Trepasso [Reviews - 0] (2539 words)

12. Chapter 12 by Toni Trepasso [Reviews - 1] (3658 words)

13. Chapter 13 by Toni Trepasso [Reviews - 0] (2732 words)

14. Chapter 14 by Toni Trepasso [Reviews - 0] (3712 words)

15. Chapter 15 by Toni Trepasso [Reviews - 0] (2459 words)

16. Chapter 16 by Toni Trepasso [Reviews - 0] (2265 words)

Author’s note:

I know there are a number of you who have enjoyed the story of Toni and the roller coaster that is her life. I have enjoyed writing it and letting my mind dive into the world of what would it be like if I actually became Toni. Truth be told however, I myself have become jaded with the plot. I have no one to blame but myself. It’s not that I can’t come up with new ideas of things for the girl to get into. It’s that I feel the entire story has gotten stale. Thus this chapter will be used as a "Deus Ex Machina." What that means is that the plot takes a twist that is so completely out of left field that it can make the reader shake their head and ask "What the fuck?"

I could kill off another character, but I’m not really in the mood to do that. I don’t want to fall into the trap so many other writers fall into when they struggle for new ideas. "Lets kill Bobby." Then 5 seasons later you bring him back and it was only a woman’s dream that he died in the first place. Or, "Kids, meet your cousin Oliver." Come on, you’re really reaching on that one. Or my all time favorite... "Uncle Jessie, when are Van and Coy due in?" Which was the death toll for the Dukes of Hazard.

Those who are left are a big part of my own life, and wouldn’t feel right to just off them in a story. Those who have passed in past chapters were a friend and my own father who did pass. I had started writing this a few years ago, but only mustered up the guts to post this for others to read earlier this past year, (2007). I know there will be some of you who will read this and be tempted to send me hate mail. Please, by all means do. I enjoy reading what those who’ve read my work think of it, but I also ask that before you do, please remember that I’m not giving up on writing. I’m simply choosing to re start this story since I don’t want to just let it sit around for months on end until I can come up with new ideas for Toni, and her world. I will be basically starting the story over, and allow our heroine to use what has happened to her before to help shape her future.

I have posted some other stories already, and sincerely hope you my dear reader will take the time if you already haven’t to please take a look at them. I do make you all this promise, I will continue to write, and take into consideration what those who’ve taken the time to give me feedback think. Thank you for enjoying this story, and I hope to hear from you all soon.

Much love.

Toni

17. Chapter 17 by Toni Trepasso [Reviews - 1] (4930 words)

tgfiction.net Webutation