Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Point Of View- Simon's View-1
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Simon Cameron: Duke of Stanesbury talks about the story.    

My name is Simon Cameron: Duke of Stanesbury. My Father is the current reigning Duke. Me, I am not one to flaunt my Title around. I am just a simple bloke that was born into a Noble family.

 

My father taught me and my sister that just because we are of Noble Blood, we are not any better than anybody else. To prove his point, he had us to read our family history.

When Stella and I saw that there were quite a few scoundrels in the family tree, we knew that Dad was right. After that, we never did try to act snotty to others.

Not that we had much of a chance with us having a strict Mum. Mum never let me get away with anything. She made sure that I was a good and proper English gentleman.

I never got to play very much when she was around and my only playmate was Stella. Stella and I would escape to her playhouse where we could relax and be kids. Most of the time, she would dress as a Princess or Heroine in a fairytale and I would be the Prince or hero.

We bonded during those playtimes and became each others best friends. When we had to stop our playtime for the day, we both cried. If not for Stella, I would not have had a childhood.

When Mum died, I felt relief, not sorrow and that made me feel guilty for not mourning her passing. When Dad saw how I felt, he took me and Stella into hi bedroom and told us about why Mum was the way that she was.

Mum was abused by her Father when she was a girl. When Dad's parents found out, they adopted Mum and sent her parents to prison. Mum kept her name and was raised with Dad. She fell in love with Dad and only let him near her.

When I was born, I was a reminder of her past and she couldn't look at me without seeing her Dad. That was why she was so strict. She kept me cowed so that I would never become a monster.

When Stella was born, she cowed her in order to make her strong enough to stand up for herself. Well, it worked pretty well; Stella is a strong and vivacious woman that takes nothing off of anybody.

I can not seem to keep a girlfriend. I have met several lovely young ladies, but none of them have stayed with me. They all seem to use me and spend my money and then dump me before things get serious.

I thought that there was no one for me until I met that sweet Cathy. Cathy met Stella on a dark and stormy night. Stella almost ran over Cathy as she rode her bike. Stella brought her home and gave her a change of clothes and a hot meal.

When I saw that pretty young woman, I knew that she was special. Cathy was very shy and tried to hide from me, but thanks to Stella, Cathy opened up and began to see me. In time, we got very close and cuddled a lot. I knew that she was the one and wanted to marry her, then I found her secret.

Cathy is a trans-gendered woman; that means that she is a man transitioning into a woman. When I found out, I was shocked and I almost ended the entire affair. I thought that Cathy and Stella had cooked up this charade has a joke. When I aw that Cathy truly loved me, her secret no longer mattered to me. I wanted to marry her anyway.

She agreed on certain conditions; she would stay a virgin until after her surgery and she would marry me after she graduated from college. I agreed because she is truly a lady and will wear the Title of Lady Cameron with Grace and Dignity.

She has never wanted my money and gets furious at me when I buy her expensive gifts. She feels that she oes not deserve such luxuries. She is such a modest young woman that she will NEVER be pompous.

Her parents raised her to believe that doing your best was expected and they never did show appreciation for when she made top marks or won any awards. Such an attitude has hurt Cathy by making her unsure of herself.

Well, thanks to Stella, Cathy has broken out of her shell. Cathy has started on the road to become a woman and has become a spokeswoman for the University. Professor Agnew has become her mentor and thanks to him, she has grown into a strong woman.