Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Universe

 

Tested to Withstand
the Unexpected (Too)

magic

 

(More) Well Wishes

 
Author's Chapter Notes:

#1:Was the timeline safe from incursions under Guardian Robinson's protection?
#2:Who else is present as the Guardian tries to protect the timeline?

 

 

Universe Was the timeline safe from incursions under Guardian Robinson's protection?

Tested to Withstand the Unexpected

By Sasha Zarya Nexus

 

Guardian Robinson protected his timeline against incursions.

 

A disembodied voice spoke, ~’Timeline divergence source identified, William. Chamblee, GA, USA 8/24/1956 8 PM EST”~

 

~’Deploy countermeasure to isolate its source!’~

 

A TV in the room blurted out, “Danger! Danger, Will Robinson!”

 

The universe blinked. ~’Original Timeline Restored’~

 

She smiled when her communicator chirped.

 

“Good job, Judy. Your husband wants you home to nurse your twins. Your shift’s over.”

 

“A pleasure, Control. If only I could be with my twins sooner!  Robinson, out.”

 

Her high heels made a clicking sound on the Armstrong floor.

 



Universe Who else is present as the Guardian tries to protect the timeline?

Tested to Withstand the Unexpected, Too

By Sasha Zarya Nexus

 

 

Guardian Robinson surprisingly had his child at work.

A disembodied voice spoke, ~’Timeline divergence source identified. Chamblee, GA, USA 8/24/1956 8 PM EST”~

 

The child was distracting, as he noisily, dribbled down the floor. Such a racket!

~’Deploy countermeasure! The time line must be preserved!’~

 

The universe blinked. ~’Original Timeline Restored’~

 

She smiled at Tina, who enjoyed copying her Mom's work look, when her communicator chirped.

 

“Good job, Judy. Your shift’s over. How does Tina like 'take your daughter to work', day?”

 

“A pleasure, Control. Tina has been amazing, following in my footsteps! Robinson, out.”

 

Judy's and Tina's  high heels made a clicking sound on the Armstrong floor.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Ariel Montine. All rights reserved.