Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Tragedy Of The Spirit-Revised
Chapter 41-I Can Only Imagine

By PrairieGirl64
Edited By Stanman63, Proofed By JennFl and Nora Adrienne


As I lay here in my hospital bed, I am getting ready for my final journey. I have fought the good fight and won my victory. I know that I will soon se my sister Jenn. She is in Heaven waiting for me with my Lord.

I know that I may not survive the upcoming surgery, but that's alright, I have left instructions for Melanie Dixon to be contacted in case of my demise. She will know what to do, as I have kept my may correspondences with my friends here at Big Closet. So, she will know my choice of who to ask to help post any new chapters.

If God chooses to have me stay here on the Earth, I know that I will thrive, because I have overcome my past, my future is bright. Yes, I went through hell on Earth, but I am now, Heaven bound. I hope that my many friends here in the Big Closet that I have met, and those who read my story later will go to Heaven, too.

***********************

I Can Only Imagine
Copywrite 2008 © Prairie_girl_64 Melissa Dawn Northe

I can only imagine a world without hate and prejudice.

I can only imagine a world without disease and illness.

I can only imagine a world without famine.

I can only imagine a world without pollution.

I can only imagine a world full of love.

I can only imagine a world full of faith.

I can only imagine a world full of acceptance.

I can only imagine a world full of peace.

I can only imagine a world full of laughter.

I can only imagine a world full of healing.

I can only imagine a world full of joy.

I can only imagine a world full of singing.

I can only imagine a world full of family.

I can only imagine a world full of excitement.

I can only imagine a world full of all of the above and then some as this world has a lot of inspiration.

I can only imagine a world where we as a human race embrace what we hold to be in our hearts and maintain our true selves.

I can only imagine that we all live healthy lives and never die.

I can only imagine that this would be true.

*********************************************

Melissa and Melanie, reading this poem made me cry as I read the poem. What you described is truly Heaven. Melissa, your Light is Forever shining as a Beacon of Hope for your friends. .
May Your Light Forever Shine
Stanman63