Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Kelly's Journey
Book 2

By Stanman63

Edited By Nora Adrienne with Special Thanks To JennaFl For Proofing
and to Heather Rose Brown for the Illustration!

Synopsis:After their honeymoon, Kelly still feels empty. After talking with Johnny, they agree to put hope in the idea that she is intersexed as her Aunt Debbie is.

As they travel to help out with Woods Enterprises, they meet other couples like them who have their own story to tell. In meeting them, Kelly and Johnny find out that her wish is that of other women like her.

Back home, Aunt Debbie marries August Shaw, son of Constable Sebastian who retires to give his son his position of Chief Constable, retiring to a log cabin near to Johnny's.

Aunt Debbie asks Kelly to be her Maid of Honor and when the bouquet is tossed, Terri Lynn Moore catches it, and Constable Sebastian catches the garter belt, setting up the next wedding.

Kelly gets pregnant and delivers a healthy son, only to have Linden kidnap him, causing her to anger and swear vengeance. In her fight against him, she despairs, only to have Johnny save her. Kelly is forced to confront her deep hatred of him as she overcomes her guilt for abandoning her long held Christian Beliefs. But Linden, now left without hope, has suffered his ultimate defeat, feeling Kelly's pity.


Three_Friends.jpg

1redrose.jpg
rose.jpg roses2.jpg
The image used for this story is used under web-use policy from Freefoto.com