Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a story of a

Chapter 1


At seven years old, my whole world fell apart at the seams. It started out in my ordinary hometown of Blandon.


 My day began as any day in summer, with me heading to my best friend Zach’s house. Who is Zach? He is my best friend since we were in diapers and we act like brothers separated at birth. We squabble, we play, and we even eat the same types of food. He has long blond hair and he has a light tan and blue eyes. We look almost alike, except I keep my hair short. Otherwise, no one would know who was who. Anyway, I decided to take a shortcut to his house through the woods and be there early enough to beat him to the morning ceremony of dream decoding. I found the door to his house open. Now since Zach lives in a different neighborhood, my mom makes me call and tell Zach’s parents that I’m coming over so no one thinks I was abducted from my yard or something. I quickly snuck up the stairs, moving so quietly that the only sound from the carpeted stairwell was my breathing.


I hurried over to Zach’s bedroom door, which surprisingly was closed. He normally leaves his door open so everyone knows that he is all right. I slowly twisted the knob of the door handle and pushed the door open. ‘Zach must be asleep still’ I think upon seeing a mass under his sheets. I creep up on his bed and slowly draw back the covers to reveal…


What I saw totally confused and puzzled me for a second. ‘Why is my best friend wearing a girl’s nightdress and matching underwear!?’ I think upon the bizarre sight in front of me. At that moment, Zach chooses to wake up. He sees my astonished face, realizes what he is wearing and bolts towards his bathroom. In his hurry, he knocks me over and I land by a hamper full of girl’s clothes. Now to my startled mind, I see two options: (1) my best friend had a secret sister who dressed him up like a girl while he was sleeping or (2) he thought he was a girl. The first one seemed farfetched because he was an only child, like me. The second option was so radical I would not accept it as true. By now I was up and racing after Zach, who promptly slammed the bathroom door o my face and started bawling his eyes out behind the locked bathroom door.


“Zach, tell me what is going on bro!” I shout at the door. At this remark, Zach’s crying built up to a crescendo so loud, I thought people in London could hear is crying. Zach’s parents emerged at this time and upon seeing me, their eyes were filled with shock, anger, and, surprisingly, disappointment.


“Brandon tell us what happened now!” Zach’s dad yells at me over the crying. Now Zach’s dad was 7 feet, 300 pounds of pure muscle, but he was a gentle giant.


“I just walked into Zach’s room and…” I stopped because I didn’t really understand what had happened myself.


At his parents’ voices, Zach’s crying dropped to the sound of light sobbing as he opened the door.


“Sweetie, what’s wrong,” Zach’s mom asked her son. Zach’s mom reminded me of old pictures of Marilyn Monroe and with good reason. She was a relative of the star.


“Brandon found out my secret too soon.” Zach managed to choke out between sobs.


“What secret,” I ask, “the fact that you wear girl’s underwear while you sleep? I don’t care about that Zach, every brother has a secret like that.” Hoping that my words would let him understand that I was ok with it.


“That’s the problem. I think that I wanna be a girl.” Zach said in a deflated tone. That was one too many surprises for me in one day. As soon as his words sunk in, the room started to spin like a Ferris wheel hooked up to a NASCAR engine. I don’t know exactly what happened next, only sounds registered to me.


 


Chapter 2


As I came to, I realized I was in the spare bedroom of Zach’s house. I heard a knocking on the door, and spoke quietly to the door.


“Come in if you want,” I answered to the knock. In walked Zach’s parents who looked worried for some reason. It seemed that then, everything came back to me like a train wreck.


“Oh my god! Mrs. and Mr. Dores, is Zach okay?” my tone of voice even surprised me. I had never spoken with so much compassion and worry.


“Zach will be fine,” Mrs. Dores intoned, “but you must promise not to tell anybody about this. Understand?”


“Yes I do.”


“Good, now get up and apologize to Zach for scaring he… him like that.”


“Alright Mrs. Dores.”I said as I climbed out of the bed to search for Zach. I found him in his living room dressed like a guy.


“Bro,” I called to him to get his attention. He turned and acknowledged me. I saw the sadness on his face. I sat by my bro and quietly apologized.


“Zach, what were you talking about when you said you wanted to be a girl?” I asked about a week later.


“I always felt like I was a girl inside though I look like a boy.” Zach answered flatly.


“That might explain the incident from last week right?” I inquired.


For the next month I researched Zach’s “condition”. I researched and kept the secret safe even from my parents and teachers. I slowly began to learn what Zach really was. By the next summer, we were seen going out as a boy and girl by the people in our neighborhoods and at the park where we played.  One day, we had our first test of character.


“Excuse me kid, but can I trouble you and your sister for a moment?” A woman in her late 20s asked us.


“Uhh, sure ma’am.” I respond to the question. ‘Why was she referring to Zach as a… oh.’ I think.


“I was doing a survey from kids around here and saw that you seem to be here every day.” She explains.


“Okay so what are you surveying exactly?”


“Just trying to find out if people want the park updated”


The park was made in 1950s and was getting old. The idea of an old park like ours was what we liked about it.


“I personally like it as is,” I say, “but I can’t vouch for my sis.”


“I would like it updated” Zach says in a girl’s voice. I turn and stare at him with false anger. He just smiled at me and giggled. The lady left and we decided to go home and tell Zach’s parents about today’s adventures. Now the only problem was a permanent name for Zach.


Four Years Later…


“So Zach, you have a girl’s name for yourself?” I ask one summer in middle school. Zach had been dressing as a girl four almost six years now and I got used to escorting him everywhere like an older brother taking care of a little sister.


“Actually, I do,” Zach said, “I want my name to be Sarah.”


“Wow Zach, I mean, Sarah.”


“Thanks for always being there for me Brandon.” With that, Sarah leaned in and kissed me. The sparks that flew between us in my mind were like the New York Independence Day show. We stopped kissing after about 12 seconds. I was first to speak.


“Uhh, Sarah, two things. 1. I’m not sure if I like you entirely like that. You’re more of a sister than a girlfriend for me. And 2. Do not tell anyone about this. Agreed?” I said.


“Oh, Brandon, I’ve liked you since you found out. I don’t have to hide anything from you now.” Sarah said. Since Sarah had started the hormone therapy and my parents found out on their own, Sarah was going to be officially enrolled at our school.


Chapter 3


 


The first day of school was fast approaching and that meant it was time to get ready for football. I started playing the fall after Zach’s revelation. It was my way of keeping it out of my mind. Now that Sarah was here to stay, she was signed up for cheerleading. Sarah was accepted at school immediately and we were quickly established as a couple. It was 2 months into school when the attacks started. A group called the Purifiers was attacking anyone who wore a costume. It was our homecoming and since it was on Halloween, the only way to be admitted was to wear a costume. It was half-time and I was getting Sarah a drink and I saw them. They shoved their way into the game carrying baseball bats. I quick ran to the coach and told him what I saw.


A scream shattered the air and I turned in time to see Sarah and some other cheerleaders being carried out unconscious by the Purifiers. My anger drove me to chase them down. I threw off my shoulder pads and helmet and sprinted after them. I saw a van pull away from the parking lot as I got outside the fence. Looking for something that could help, I saw a mustang with its roof down. I hotwired the car and drove after them. Amazingly neither I nor the van was pulled over by the cops. They swerved into an alley and I stopped a block away so I wouldn’t get caught early. By the time I arrived, the van was shaking like someone was having sex in the back. I forced the doors open in time for two guys preparing to rape Sarah turned and saw me. They swung their bats but I didn’t feel them. I jumped in the back and punched one guy’s face in and the other was down with three broken ribs from one attack. The others turned and attacked. I saw red and don’t remember what happened next.


My next memory was of Sarah pulling me off of one guy whose face looked like shredded hamburger. Seeing the blood on my hands, I broke down crying. The cops arrived soon after and got the girls and my statements on what happened. I couldn’t tell them what happened after the first two guys were down. They took the entire group to the ICU and dropped me off at home. I suffered from flashbacks of the missing memories in dreams for years. Sarah and the other two were checked out at the hospital as well as me. I had welts all across my chest and arms from the bats, but I couldn’t feel them at all. Sarah and one cheerleader were fine but the others had been raped by the entire group. I was worked up into a frenzy by the news and the police stunned me so I didn’t finish what I started. I woke up cuffed to the bed and had cops watching me all the time.


After they got the case worked out I was a hero but I cost the team the game. The next day I quit and vowed never to return to playing football of any kind. As soon as Sarah found out, she tried to get me to reconsider.


“Brandon why would you give up on football?” Sarah asked.


I told her why. “Why? Do you realize that if I hadn’t signed up for football, you wouldn’t have been a cheerleader.”


“Maybe, maybe not, but you saved us and punished those Purifiers for doing what they did.”


“But not until they raped those other two girls.”


“But, had you not shown up, they would have gotten away”.


 


Chapter 4


 


But even she couldn’t pull me out of my depression. Everyone tried, everyone failed. It was our year as freshmen that I finally pulled out of my shell. Sarah and I began our high school courtship. In our sophomore year Sarah suggested something that totally blew me out of the water.


“Hey, Brandon how about you and me have sex?” Sarah asked on a date to the movies.


“What? You cannot be serious. Aren’t you still… a guy down there?” I asked back.


“Yes and no. I’m wearing a special kind of gaffe that gives a female genatalia and simulates periods.” She responded.


“I guess but not anywhere near here,”


“Agreed.”


That night we sated our passion back in my house since our parent’s were at Sarah’s house for the night. We continued to secretly have sex every other date so our parents wouldn’t know. It was our junior prom on Halloween when the greatest tragedy of my life struck.


We were going to the prom from separate parties and when I arrived, I saw Sarah’s car arriving. I went over to escort her over when two men got out of the car and one pulled a gun. The one without a gun handed me a note and told to respond by midnight. Then the other guy pulled the trigger. The bullets hit and blacked out to the sound of sirens.


I came to in a hospital bed. I see two policemen and our folks waiting for me to wake up. I immediately try to get up and find out what the note said. The cops took my statement on what happened and then left me alone with mine and Sarah’s parents. They showed me the note.


To whom it may concern,


We of the Purifiers have taken the abomination


known as Sarah, to the abandoned warehouse


over in Maiden Creek and we will kill the


abomination, unless Brandon arrives alone


with two million dollars in small notes. He can


have his abomination back at that time.


He must arrive by 11:50.


Leader of the Purifiers


“Alright, I’m going after them for this one.” I exclaim in anger. My parents held me down and explained everything that happened after me getting shot. No matter what I was going after Sarah. I pulled myself out of the bed and stopped at an ATM where I took out 2 million from my college fund. I used the money in my pocket to pay for a cab to the warehouse. Once there, I mentally prepared for the meeting. I stepped through the door only to be once again knocked out. Once I came around, I realized I had been tied up next to Sarah. She wasn’t looking good and a goon dragged Sarah off. About two minutes later, I heard a scream of pain.  The leader then came into the room with his pants down.


“What are you doing to Sarah?” I yell at him.


“What does it concern you what we do with the abomination?” he retorts.


“I got your money, now let Sarah GO!” I holler at the sound level of a jet engine.


“You can have your precious abomination,” he says as he signals to a nearby guard. The guard then drags in Sarah and drops her on the floor. I crawl over to her and see if she’s okay. I take off her gag and ask her what happened.


“They been raping me,” she quietly whispers. I once again see red and turn towards the leader. All I know is that the leader got the worst of the beating. I came to for a third time in a hospital bed.


“I swear you have a habit that you always wake up in a hospital bed,” Sarah voice coming from a bed next to mine.


“What are you in for?” I ask bluntly.


“They wrecked the gaffe and what little boy bit I had left when they raped me.” she replied cooly.


“So you’re getting the operation now?”


“Not just that. I’m also getting a radical surgery where they will give me a full woman’s reproductive tract.”


“So that means?”


“Yep, I can be a birth mother.”


  “ That’s great!” I reply, “ and I want to ask you something.”


“ Yes?”


“Will you marry me after your surgery?”


“Where’s the ring?”


“In my jean’s pocket.”


“The one’s they took for evidence in your case against the Purifiers?”


“Please tell me they left the ring.”


“They left the ring.”


“ Now I know your teasing.”


“ Yes, I will marry you.”


It has been 3 years since the proposal. We were married a year later in the Capitol. We now are taking care of our newborn son, Zach. And who knows, he may end up like Sarah or like me. I still care for the cheerleaders of our school as a teacher in self-defense and counselor for the school with my beautiful wife. My heart goes out to all other TG girl’s boyfriends and husbands.

The End. (Complete)
Eramis8 is the author of 0 other stories.