A Cop Story by Toni Trepasso
Summary:

One of NYPD's finest get more then he bargened for when he busts a drug ring.


Categories: Fiction Characters: None
Age Group: Adult 26-55
Categories: None
Genre: Action
Keywords: None
Story Universe: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 16227 Read: 97522 Published: 01 Oct 2007 Updated: 01 Oct 2007

1. Chapter 1 by Toni Trepasso

2. Chapter 2 by Toni Trepasso

3. Chapter 3 by Toni Trepasso

4. Chapter 4 by Toni Trepasso

5. Chapter 5 by Toni Trepasso

Chapter 1 by Toni Trepasso

Warning: the following contains adult situations and extreme language. If you are easily offended, or just are not old enough legally to be viewing this, please leave now. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! This is a complete work of fiction, any resemblance to persons either alive or dead is pure coincidence, and not intended.

 

 

A Cop Story

By Toni Trepasso

 

"You can begin anytime you’re ready ma’am." said the man in the suit across the table from me.

"Alright, let me first start by telling you that I was born 30 years ago in upstate NY, to a loving mother and father. They always instilled in me right from wrong and to do what I could to right any wrongs I saw. That is what lead me to become a police officer in the first place. And I always thought that if I was going to be a cop, why not be one in the greatest city in the world, New York. Oh, and one more thing, I was born a man. Gabriel Trepasso the second." I told him as I paused to light a cigarette to help calm my nerves.

You could see the look of confusion on his face. Hell, who wouldn’t be in a state of shock from, as I’ve been told by some of the guys, a "hot blond bombshell," telling you that she used to be a man. But I’ll get to that in a while.

"I had breezed thru the academy with both high marks in the classroom and with physical aptitude. I guess all those years of hunting with my dad, and playing rugby since I was a kid had paid off with my shooting and stamina. When I graduated, I got assigned to the 9th precinct. They gave me to my training officer, Sargent Sarah Johnson. Come to find out, we had attended college in the same town, just at different schools. She had gone to the private university while I had attended the state college. We were both about the same age and she had in fact dated one of my fraternity brothers our senior year." I paused to take another puff. "She and I became good friends, as partners on this job should. I mean, if you don’t get along with the person you’re in a patrol car with for the better part of 12 hours a day, then how can you be expected to be there for them when shit goes down right?" I asked him as I took another drag. To which he nodded and motioned for me to continue.

"So she got my still wet behind the ear’s sorry ass up to speed pretty quick, and before I knew it, my training was done, and the lieutenant asked us both if we’d like to be paired up on a permanent basis, since we both got along and he could see that unlike some of the other guys, I treated the Sarge, as I called her, always with a giggle so she knew I was fucking with her, with the utmost respect. How couldn’t I? She is the best cop I’d ever seen. She knows her shit, and doesn’t take any in return. So I just smiled when offered the chance to stay on with her, knowing that I would be able to continue to be side by side with the best cop on the force. I looked at her and she saw my smile, then turned to the LT and told him that she was in if I was. I couldn’t say yes fast enough. The LT nodded and dismissed us to go start our patrol." I took one last pull from my cigarette before ashing it out ally the tray. "We had be getting complaints of a meth lab in the area and she had told me that the local gang was into drugs, so we had to keep our eyes open for anything fucked up going on. Everything had been going well when we broke for lunch at around noon. We radioed in and told dispatch that we were grabbing a bite and would be on the hand helds for about 30 or so. There’s this little deli that she had shown me when I started with her. It’s a nice mom and pop joint that always likes to see us boys and girls in blue as often as they can, since we help keep the trouble around there down. I was picking up the order while she went to use the head, when I saw it all go down across the street. I heard gun shots and radioed it in to dispatch while I took cover behind the patrol car. Sarah joined me a couple seconds later and we saw a kid come running out of the store with a large bag and waving a gun. She jumped in the car and I started after the suspect on foot. We were both running and I was gaining on him little by little. I saw him duck down and alley, so I stopped at the corner not really sure if he was waiting to jump me or not. I had my weapon drawn and as he peeked his head around the corner to see where I was, all he saw was the business end of my gun looking back at him. I stepped around the corner and instructed him of his rights, while I placed him under arrest. Sarah had pulled up at that point and we put him in the back of the car, taking him back to the station for booking." I paused there to take a sip of water and let my mind drift back to that day.

Sarah came out of the booking room and pulled me into the stairway.

"That had to be the single dumbest move I’ve ever seen Gabe."

"What did I do?"

"I thought I taught you better then running after a perp like that, what if he’d shot you?" she asked with an obvious look of concern on her face.

"I had my vest on, like you always drilled into my head." I told her. "I never leave home without it. Kind of like my American express card." I said with a slight chuckle which started her to giggle, then swat me in the back of the head.

"I’m serious." she told me in a stern tone. "Besides you still owe me dinner for my Mets taking that inter-league series with your Yankme’s" she kidded back with that beautiful smile she has when she’s in a good mode.

"You know Sarge, if I didn’t know any better I’d swear that you were trying to ask me out on a date." I said to her with a smile and a wink.

"You know better then that. How would it look for you to be dating your training officer?" she asked with her hand in her hip as she thrust out her chest like we’d seen so many of the hookers we’d busted do when they were talking to a john.

"I don’t see the big deal, after all, you’re not my training officer anymore." I said with a smile. "Are you PARTNER?"

She smiled and nodded as we both got ready to punch out for the day. We both had the next day off so we both decided that we’d spend the day together after I went in to make a statement on record to the D.A. I picked her up for lunch and I felt under dressed when she came to her door wearing a short sun dress that looked amazing on her. I mean I’d seen her in the gym before but this was the first time I’d seen her away from work to do something other then hit the shooting range, bar or ball game. She looked stunning with her jet black hair down out of it’s usual bun that she wears for work. Her face looked radiant with just a hint of makeup. Not a lot, but just enough to look classy. She smiled at me and pulled the fabric at the hips of her dress as she twisted back and forth to allow it to flow.

"Well, do I look alright Gabe?"

"Wow" was all I could come up with since my mouth didn’t want to do anything but smile at her.

"Come on, I’m hungry." she told me as she locked her door and dragged me to my car. "So when are you going to finally let me drive this puppy?" she asked as she climbed into the passenger side as I held the door open for her.

"You think you can handle this beast?" I asked her, referring to the 440 wedge motor sitting between the frame rails of my ‘68 Barracuda.

"What do you take me for, a light weight?" she asked with a laugh as I got in and fired up the engine. "I was racing since I was a kid. And besides I haven’t killed us yet in the patrol car have I?" she shot back as I watched the smile cross her lips from the rumble of the engine and the rocking of the car it did while I let it idle.

"You want to hear something cool?" I asked her as I flipped a switch and allowed the exhaust cut outs to open up and let the full sound of un-muffled big block power pierce our ears. I gunned it a couple of times to clear out the engine before I closed them back off so we could at least hear each other talk again.

"If you don’t let me drive this thing this weekend, I’m going to shoot you in your clutch leg." she told me with a giggle, but something told me she wasn’t kidding.

I dropped it in gear and drove us to this little place I knew of just across the bridge in Newark that had amazing fish lunch specials. By the time we got there she hadn’t said a word to me the entire trip. She simply had her eyes closed and had been smiling the whole time. I got out to help her up and as she got out I noticed a little wet mark on the vinyl seat where she’d been sitting. I started laughing and as she looked to see what was so funny she turned the cutest shade of red I’d ever seen, from someone blushing. I didn’t say a word, I just wiped it up with a rag I keep in the glove box.

Lunch itself was pretty uneventful. Well, other then me gazing at her while she ate. I couldn’t help it. Here was a woman who I’d consider my best friend, from all the times we’d go out to the bar, or to ball games, or the shooting range, and this was the first time I’d really looked at her as a woman, and not just another cop. She is beautiful. Here this woman is keeping our streets safe for everyone, when she could have been a model or actress and be a star. That realization brought me a new respect for my partner. I’d been saving a surprise that I had, and finally thought the time was right.

"What are you doing tonight Sarah?" I asked her while she took a bite from her crab leg.

"Um, probably cleaning my gun and watching ‘Law and Order’ since the Mets are off tonight." she told me taking a swig of her soda.

"What if I told you that your plans just changed?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh? And just what prey tell did they change to?" she asked me with an even bigger smile.

"How about going to Johnny’s over on 42nd street with me and we catch the "Dropkick Murphy’s" show?" I asked her.

"I’d love to, but that’s been sold out for weeks now. What do you know a scalper?" she asked me with a coy grin.

"Don’t need one." I told her as I pulled two general admission tickets out of my pocket.

"How did you get these?" she asked as she gawked at them as if they were the Medal of Honor.

"I know a guy." was all I said as I plucked them from her fingers." Careful, you’re getting drool on them."

"Yeah, I’d love to go, I just hope you don’t mind the punk Sarah?" she said with a giggle.

"Punk Sarah?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah. When I go out to shows like that I try to fit in as much as I can."

"Ah, I see." I nodded back. "Works for me. Come on, lets get going, traffic’s going to be hell by the time we get back across the bridge and the show starts at 7pm."

So I paid the bill and we headed back to her place. I knew I’d have enough time to head home, change and get back to her place to pick her up for the show. I changed into a pair of cargo pants, and my DKM hockey jersey and headed back over to pick her up. I knocked and she flung her door open and jumped into my arms. To say the least, I was shocked at the upbeat and actually fun loving way she was acting. Then there was the way she was dressed.

She had on this little low cut long sleeve crop top that showed off her abs and a bellybutton dangle. Her skirt, if you could even call it that was one of those short pleated ‘school girl’ skirts like you’d find at ‘Hot Topic.’ She had on some black tights under it, and her shit kicker, Doc Martin calf high boots with red laces to match the skirt. She’d done her makeup as if she were a goth girl, and her hair was done in a punk rock Faux-hawk. She looked cute and much younger then her age, and I told her so.

"I hope you have ID on you, because I think you’re going to be carded tonight." I smiled "You look amazing Sarah." I told her as I pulled out my cell phone. "Let me get a picture to show the LT on Monday.

"You really do want me to shoot you don’t you?" she asked with a giggle. "If you snap one picture, I’ll snap your neck." she told me with a stern look on her face, to which I put my phone away.

We went to the show and it was just like every other DKM show I’d been to. It was a nonstop all out mix of Celtic folk songs done to punk rock. The show finally ended around 11pm, and I drove her home. I walked her to her door and I figured now or never. So I grabbed her hand, and smiled at her. She smiled back and I leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"I had a great time Sarah."

"I did too Gabe."

"If you’re free tomorrow, I’ll be heading out to the drag strip to go play. That is if you want to come with." I asked her blushing like a shy school boy with a crush.

"That depends." she said with a sly look

"On what?"

"On if you’re going to let me take a couple passes in your ‘Cuda or not."

"Bring your fire suit and helmet, little miss ‘I drove race cars since I was a kid" I told her in a semi mocking tone and a laugh.

"You’re on pretty boy" she told me as she leaned in and kissed me full on the lips, then shut the door in my face.

I stood there in a daze not really sure what had just happened. So I headed for home and tried to sleep as best I could with the memory of that first kiss playing in my head. I got up and called her on my cell phone to make sure she was still up for going. She was and I picked her up and made our way to the track. I had her sign in and pay for her licence. Since she wanted to drive my car so bad, I figured that it’d be best if she was covered incase anything happened. As we made our way thru the staging lanes I explained to her how to work the line lock and then at what rpm to launch the car. She was the next in line for a timing pass so she strapped in and did everything I’d told her to do. It was a good thing I’d bolted the wheelie bars on since she pulled the front wheels thru second gear. I met her in the return lane and climbed into the passenger seat.

"So how was it?" I asked noting her obvious ear to ear smile.

"It’s better then sex." she told me as she handed me her time slip. I looked at it and was shocked.

"Quit screwing around, where’s the real slip?" I asked her shaking my head.

"That is the slip, that’s the only one they gave me." she shot back.

"It can’t be, this a full half a second quicker then this car’s ever gone." I told her with a raised eyebrow.

"Well maybe if you laid off the chilly dogs for lunch, you’d be a light as I am." she told me pulling up her shirt and flexing her abs for me.

"This isn’t all flab here partner." I shot back as I flexed my 20 inch arm for her.

She reached out and gave it a squeeze and I heard her gasp. I think she thought that because I was a big boy that it was just fat. But I run 5 miles every morning and lift like a mad man in the gym. I don’t think she ever really paid attention to me when we worked out before. But I had a feeling that she was going to be on me like a hawk at our next workout.

"Ok, off with it." she told me as she stood there with her hands on her hips.

"Off with what?"

"Your shirt. Either you take it off, or I’ll rip it off. And that’s an order officer." she shot back with a stern look that she tried to use to mask an obvious smile.

"Anything you say Sarge." I laughed as I pulled off my shirt to show her for the first time that she wasn’t the only one with abs.

I gave her a chest flex and bounced my pecs for her with a smile on my face. Then put my arms behind my back and flexed my abs to show her that I too had a 6-pack. I turned around to do a lat spread and felt two strong hands on my ass. I turned around to look down and see her looking up at me laughing.

"Cute but Gabe. It’s a damn shame that you have to hide all that under that uniform all day."

"You know, I was thinking the same thing about you all day yesterday." I told her as I pulled her up into a hug.

"Well how about we just head back to my place and spend the rest of the day together just relaxing? I have a hot tub, and the beer’s cold." she asked me with a blush.

"You had me at spending the rest of the day with you." I said and opened the car door for her to get back in so we could leave.

I walked around to get in the drivers side and when I got there I noticed that she’d climbed over and was sitting there ready to drive me home. I just laughed and let her since I was used to her driving me around all day in the patrol car anyway. We got to her place and I went to grab my gym back from the trunk.

"Oh, you won’t be needing that hun." she said with a smile.

"But my swim trunks are in here." I shot back

"House rules. No clothing in the hot tub." she said as she unlocked the door to her house.

"You’re the boss Sarge." I said as I followed her in and took a seat on the couch.

She gave me a beer and told me how to turn on the jets, while she went to go get more comfortable. I did what she said and then waited for her to return as I just sat in one of the chairs on her deck and sipped my beer. She came back and I almost choked as all she had on was a shear little robe, that didn’t even cover her belly button dangle. She undid the tie, dropping her robe to the deck, and then helped me to my feet.

"You know, I’ve always knew there was something special about you Gabe." she told me as she pulled my shirt over my head and dropped it next to her robe. "Not every man is secure enough in himself to be able to take orders from a woman." she continued as she undid my belt and tossed it aside too.

"Well I figured that if you were my training officer that you knew your shit and I was there to learn how to do this job right." I told her as I smiled, while she started to undo my pants.

"That is another thing I like about you. You always are ready to learn." she said as she squatted down and yanked my pants to my knees, getting hit in the face by my semi flaccid member that I had tucked into my boxer briefs that she’d grabbed with the pants and pulled off me. "Oh my" was all she could say as she looked longingly at my member.

I kicked off my shoes and socks then stepped out of my pants while she ran her hands over my hardening member. She stood up and started to kiss me on the lips again.

"So tell me Gabe, how big does little Gabe get?" she cooed as she continued to fondle my member to full hardness.

"Um, last I knew, it was 13 inches long and about 4 inches across, at full throttle." I told her, panting from her gentle strokes.

 

"Mmm," she moaned. "I’ve never had one this nice before." she told me as she pushed me back down and straddled my now ready member.

She steadied herself with one hand on my shoulders while the other she used to aim me home. I felt her hold me in place with her thumb and a finger while I watched her spread her lips to allow me access to her sex. It took some doing, but her tight sex finally relaxed enough for the head of my member to enter. She sunk down a bit from this and let out an audible ‘ooh’, and then smiled at me like a cat eying a mouse. She planted her feet next to mine and her hands on both shoulders as she started to bounce on my member, forcing herself to take more and more of me with each stroke. Just when I thought she’d take it all, I felt the head hit her cervix and her eyes snapped open with a look of shock. I noticed a tear start to form in her eye and I pulled her tight into my chest and held her there caressing her back.

"You have to be carful dear." I told her. "This isn’t like going at it with a little one. You could have hurt yourself."

"No shit." she moaned. "No one’s ever been this deep before." she said as she gasped for breath then I pushed her off me a bit.

"Here, let me help." I said as I put my hand around the base of my member. "There, now you’ll only bounce off my fist, and that should be plenty of Gabe for you to enjoy." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh fuck you." she said with a giggle.

"Isn’t that the idea here?" I asked, to which she just stuck her tongue out at me. "Don’t stick that out unless you plan to use it little girl." I responded.

She didn’t waste any time as she grabbed my face in both hands and started kissing me, as she started bouncing on my member again. I felt her tongue part my lips and then start probing my mouth. She pushed back and let out a guttural scream as she started to pick up her pace a bit. She continued to ride me like that as I watched a puddle form on the deck between our legs. I placed my hands on her hips and started to lift her toned and tight body on and off my member, as I noticed her legs start to shake from doing most of the work. Her legs came up and as she put the back of her knees on my shoulders she looked at me and watched in awe as my arms started to take on a ‘pumped’ look as I easily lifted her body on and off me, impaling her again and again on my throbbing member.

"Holy shit Gabe," she panted thru another climax. "Aren’t you ever going to cum?"

"Not until you tell me you want me to." I said with a smile of confidence. "I can hold back as long as it takes for my woman to be satisfied."

"Oh shit. I can’t take much more." she panted. "Cum you fucker!" she commanded. "Fill my pussy!"

I nodded and picked up the pace. I heard her scream with pleasure again as my cock swelled. I felt my balls tighten as my eruption came ever closer.

"You ready?" I asked her as I too started to pant.

"Fucking fill me you bastard!" she screamed back at me.

I only needed a couple more pumps and suddenly I felt her sex clamp around my member like a vice. She screamed out again and this sent me over the edge. I pulled her down hard on my member and felt my head brush her cervix again. This was the strongest climax I’d ever had. I groaned and bucked while she moaned and panted as I filled her tight sex with my seed. I helped her get her legs off my shoulders and then pulled her tight into me, in a caressing and tender manner. She snuggled into my arms and chest, still gasping for breath.

We stayed that way until she was relaxed enough for me to help her off my member. That’s one of the things with one like mine, even when flaccid, it can still fill most women, and after sex it can be awkward to get out. She stood up and steadied herself on my shoulders while I held onto her hips. She was moaning and grunting as she pulled me out of her, and as the head came out she shuddered for a moment.

"Are you alright?" I asked her with concern

"FINE!" she shot back quickly, then relaxed some. "Wow, that’s the first time I’ve ever had an orgasm from pulling a cock out of me AFTER sex." she told me with a smile.

"Why don’t you climb in the hot tub and I’ll go get us a couple more beers." I suggested and she didn’t resist.

I came back and handed her a cold beer as I climbed in next to her. I put an arm around her back and felt her snuggle herself into my chest. She was softly rubbing my chest hair and sighing as we watched the sun go down. It had been a great couple of days off and we both almost hated to have to return to work in the morning. But at least we’d get to be together at work, even though we couldn’t let anyone in on what had happened, since while not against the rules, it is frowned upon.

We both made it in on time the following morning and went about our day as if nothing had happened. We were sitting there having lunch when I noticed her looking at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked as I grabbed my napkin.

"Do you still respect me Gabe?" she asked

"Huh?" I asked back. "How could I not respect you Sarah? You’re the best damn cop on the force and you took me under your wing to show me how to do things the right way."

"I mean about what happened yesterday." she asked with a concerned look on her face.

Neither one of us had mentioned anything about it all morning and I knew I could feel the tension in the car as we made our patrol.

"Sarah, I never thought I’d be saying this to another cop, let alone my former training officer, and now partner." I took a sip of my soda and watched her tense up not sure what was going to happen. "Would you be offended if I told you that I love you?" I asked her as I reached my hand out to take hers.

"You what?" she asked as I noticed a tear in her eye, and the look of shock on her face.

"I love you Sarah." I told her as I gave her hand a slight squeeze.

"Oh Gabe. You mean it?" she asked as she smiled and wiped the tears from, her eyes.

"This past couple of days has really opened my eyes. You’re my best friend Sarah. And after seeing you away from work and how much we enjoy many of the same things. I know that we are meant to be together." I told her as I kissed her hand.

"I feel the same way Gabe. And here I was thinking that I’d ruined everything yesterday by seducing you." she giggled with a sniffle still wiping the tears of joy away.

"You seduced me?" I chuckled. "Um, why do you think I agreed to let you drive my car yesterday?" I asked as I pulled the same rag I’d wiped up her little accident with the other day.

"Oh." she blushed and giggled. "So look, we just play it cool around the others right?"

"Absolutely. We don’t want anyone to break us up now do we?" I asked with a smile.

We finished up lunch and then went back on patrol. We continued to play it strait for the rest of the squad while still seeing each other on our off days, and having the best earth shaking sex that either of us had ever had. Then one day things changed.

Sarah showed up and was sick as a dog. She was throwing up all morning and found out that I had called in sick myself. The LT sent her home and she stopped by my place to see how I was doing. Once she told me what was going on with her, I knew what was wrong with me. I didn’t need a doctor to tell me, I knew. I knew the same way my dad always knew before mom did. She was pregnant. You see it’s a curse for the men of my family. We always get morning sickness right along with the women. A quick trip to her doctor confirmed it and she stopped by on the way back home to break the news to me. She wasn’t sure how I’d take it, but I hugged her and pulled out a small box from my night stand. She started to shake as I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me. She said yes and hugged me so tight I almost got sick on her.

We were wed a couple of weeks later and broke the news to the LT about what had happened. He wasn’t happy about it, but knew there was little he could do about it. The city was having a shortage of officers and there wasn’t anyone he could bring in that quickly to just replace either of us. But he knew that he’d have a couple of weeks to find someone before he’d have to take Sarah off the street, and give her a desk job for a while. He also informed me that I’d have to testify in the case of that armed robbery I’d busted up a while back. I told him it wasn’t a problem and I’d be there.

I showed up in court and retold about what happened when the defendant had been arrested. I told how when I found him, he had over 30 packs of antihistamines in his possession, and how the meth labs use them to make methamphetamine. It took the jury, a hole 20 minutes to find the defendant guilty of armed robbery and conspiracy to manufacture narcotics. As they lead him out of the court room he looked at me and spat, while screaming. "I’m gonna get you pig. You fucking watch. I’m gonna get you."

 

I let it slide and put it in the back of my mind since he was going to be going to prison for a while. I just went on and did what I did best, be a good cop and topnotch husband to my expecting wife.

Chapter 2 by Toni Trepasso

Warning: the following contains adult situations and extreme language. If you are easily offended, or just are not old enough legally to be viewing this, please leave now. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! This is a complete work of fiction, any resemblance to persons either alive or dead is pure coincidence, and not intended.

 

It took the jury, a hole 20 minutes to find the defendant guilty of armed robbery and conspiracy to manufacture narcotics. As they lead him out of the court room he looked at me and spat, while screaming. "I’m gonna get you pig. You fucking watch. I’m gonna get you."

 

I let it slide and put it in the back of my mind since he was going to be going to prison for a while. I just went on and did what I did best, be a good cop and topnotch husband to my

 

 

A Cop Story-Part 2

By Toni Trepasso

 

 

Life was pretty good. I had a beautiful wife who was my partner at work. We were expecting our first child, and we had just busted up one of the cities drug rings. The only problem I was having was that Sarah wanted to drive my ‘Cuda more then she wanted to drive her new Charger, but I could live with that, knowing how excited she got every time she was in my car.

To say the sex was good would be like calling the Grand Canyon a "ditch", it was amazing. And I was right about her watching me like a hawk in the gym. Her eyes were riveted to me as I went thru my normal sets. By the time she was taken out of the patrol car and given a desk job at about 7 months, I had pumped myself up, adding another 2 inches to my arms and 3 inches on my chest. She just loved the feeling of my naked muscles against her body when I held her at night. We had moved from having normal sex for fear of hurting the baby, so I started to make love to my wife in other ways. Her favorite being when I would kiss and lick her body all over then kiss her lower lips. She just loved my oral manipulations.

She had expressed to me one night at dinner that she was worried that when she started to show, that I wouldn’t find her attractive anymore. I explained to her that it couldn’t be farther from the truth. She was a glowing example of feminine perfection. The fact that our child was growing inside her, made her all that more beautiful to me, and that I would worship her body for the rest of my life. This made her happy and she started to feel better about the situation.

I came back to reality and lit another cigarette. "Sarah finally took time off from work as the day grew near. I would continue to work, but if she called my cell phone, I’d meet her at the hospital. My new partner, Jake, was a good kid. Fresh out of the academy like I was not that long ago. He was eager to learn just like I’d been and I just did with him what Sarah had done with me while on patrol. We broke for lunch one day and I had to use the head. We went to that deli that Sarah and I had gone to lunch at so many times. I remember that someone was in one of the stalls as I used the urinal. The next thing I remember was my head being forced into the wall and then everything went black." I said as I took a long drag from the smoke and a sip of water.

"I woke up strapped to a table in a dimly lit room. It looked like a warehouse, or perhaps an old factory building, I wasn’t sure. But the sound of my cell phone ringing woke me up. Then came a voice." I said as I started to let my mind wander back to then.

"Hey pig, your wife’s calling. You want me to get it since you seem tied up at the moment." came that familiar voice with a laugh.

"Bracken." I groaned. "How did you get out?"

"Oh, didn’t you hear? I escaped last night after bed checks." he told me as my phone when to voice mail. Followed by a text message. "Oh look, she’s having the baby. Congratulations, DAD." he said with a note of anger in his voice. "Too bad your kid won’t ever know it’s father."

"You think they won’t find me. I’ll bet they have half the force out looking for me right now you mother fucker." I spat back at him.

"Oh, I bet they do, but you see pig, by the time they find you, you won’t be a man anymore." he said as he stepped into the light and I noticed a menacing grin on his face.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked concerned now.

"Well you see pig, we’ve been working on a new drug that allows someone to change their appearance. We were planning on using it for a new kind of bank robbery. You see this changes men into women. With one dose." he said as he held out a vial of pink liquid. "And then back again with a second. You see it’s a way to the perfect crime. While you pigs are all out looking for a bunch of women who held up a bank, we’ll just shoot up again and change back into men." he said as he started to laugh at me. "The only problem is, we need a sucker to test it on. To make sure none of us will die."

"Fuck off. You aren’t shooting me up with anything." I told him with the anger swelling in my voice.

"Oh, you think you have a choice?" he asked with a laugh. "You don’t get it pig, your strapped down to that table. You don’t get a say in this." he told me as he loaded up the needle and walked to me. "You know what? I’m in a good mood so I’m going to put you to sleep so you won’t feel the pain I think this might cause." he said as he put a mask over my face and as I turned my head I saw he was giving me anaesthetic, and the world went black again.

 

I woke up to the sun streaming thru the windows that ran around the building near the ceiling. My head hurt a bit and my entire body ached like I’d just gone to the gym and over done my workout. I let my eyes adjust to the light and then started to look around. As I tried to lift my head I noticed right off that something wasn’t right. My chest. I could see that it wasn’t muscle blocking my view anymore, rather two large fleshy globes that pushed my uniform out from my body. I started to struggle but found that everything seemed heavier to me then it had. I lay there thrashing for a while when I heard Bracken return.

"Ah good, sleeping beauty is awake." I heard him laugh.

"What the fuck..." I started to ask then stopped by the obvious now feminine tone my voice had.

"I told you pig, my drug makes men into women." he said with a smile as he sat me up in bed and pulled a large mirror over so I could see myself.

What I saw shocked me. I looked just like my kid sister, Kelly, only she has black hair and mine’s now a platinum blond. My arms were now much smaller then they had been. Granted I still had a good amount of muscle tone for the woman I now was, but still the size difference was astounding. He reached over and tore open my uniform to expose my breasts to both of us for the first time. They sat high on my muscled pecs, but it looked like someone had grafted two volley balls on top of them. My chest muscles were smaller, hell my everything was smaller now, well except for my breasts. All I could do was sit there and stare in shock.

"Still don’t think it’s real pig?" he laughed, "or should I now call you punta?" he asked as he yanked off my pants to show my crotch between my legs that were tied spread eagle.

I was shocked that my once proud penis was now a distant memory and in it’s place was a cute little vagina. Clean shaven and you could see the pink folds of my new lips. Again all I could do was sit there and watch. As he laughed and left me there to ponder what he had in store for me next.

He left me tied to that table for a few days. My only entertainment was watching the rats play and fight over whatever they could scrounge. He did feed me, and make sure he kept me alive, but I couldn’t help but wonder what for? He left one after noon and came back late reeking of alcohol. He undid my leg straps and finally pulled my pants the rest of the way off me. My quasi freedom was short lived as he tied me back up and then started to laugh.

"I told you I’d get you pig." he said as he undid his belt. "And now you sexy slut, I’m gonna get all of you." he said with a look of lust in his eyes as he started to stroke his penis walking toward me.

Just before he was able to put a hand on me, the door burst open and I turned to see Sarah and Jake with their guns drawn, and what looked like half the force with them.

"Freeze! Let that girl go, and tell me where Gabe is." Sarah told him as she took aim.

"What? This little slut? Oh I don’t think so. You see her ass is mine now." he told her as he pulled out his gun and aimed at her.

I finished my cigarette as I came back to the present. "They each put about 5 rounds in him and someone also hit the vial of the drug that had changed me. They both rushed over to me and Jake got something to cover me up with while Sarah untied me." I told him as I drifted back to that day.

"Oh Sarah, thank god you found me." I said as I threw my arms around her and hugged her tight.

"Kelly? What are you doing here, do you know were they are keeping Gabe?" she asked me.

"Kelly? Sarah, it’s me, Gabe. That vial he had with him was a new drug that he planned to use to rob banks by changing him and his gang into women, and then back again." I told her as I started to cry.

"It’s alright Kelly, you’ve been thru a lot. We’ll get you home to your parents and we’ll find your brother." she told me as she wrapped a blanket over my naked body.

"Sarah, I AM Gabe." I told her trying to make her believe me. "Ok, remember the Dropkick Murphy’s concert? You had on a pink long sleeve crop top a red plaid ultra mini skirt black tights and you put red laces in your shit kickers." I told her.

"Wait what did you just say? My what?" she asked as she looked at me funny. "Only one person I know calls those boots shit kickers."

"HELLO!" I said to her as I pointed at myself. "It’s me Sarge."

She just looked at me stunned as she helped me into the ambulance. We rode together to the hospital and she told me that the baby was fine, and she’d given birth to a 10 pound 12 ounce baby boy. She had traced my cell phones GPS when I didn’t show up at the hospital and when she had called Jake he said I was missing. The doctors checked me out and said I was a normal healthy woman. This came as a shock to me since I had been a man at the start of the week. But Sarah took me home and introduced me to my son, Patrick.

 

"And then she brought me here this morning sir" I told the suit across from me as I came back to reality.

"That’s some story ma’am." he said as another cop came in the room and handed him a copy of my finger prints. He looked at them and then at me, and shook his head. "This can’t be right AFIS says your prints belong to Patrol Officer Gabriel Trepasso." he said to me in disbelief.

"Un, HELLO? Have you heard a word I told you?" I asked him. "I AM Patrol Officer Gabriel Trepasso!" I said as I slammed my fists onto the table.

Just then LT came in and motioned for me to follow him. He lead me to his office and offered me a seat, and a cup of coffee.

"So how are things with you and Sarah, Gabe?" he asked me.

"Um, she’s out of her mind with worry right now, not really sure what’s going on." and to be honest with you I don’t believe this is real myself." I told him as I started to cry.

"I saw the video tapes that we recovered from that warehouse we found you in." he said as he took a sip of his coffee, and pulled out a video cassette. "This tape might be of interest to you. This is a copy I had the lab boys make for you. This shows the entire process of you changing." he said as he slid the tape across his desk to me.

"I don’t know if I want to watch." I said as I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Look Gabe, you’re a good cop. And I’m going to refer you to Doc Smith for an evaluation. If the doc says you’re still good in the head, then you can come back to work as soon as you want to." he told me as he offered me his hand.

"So you aren’t freaked out by all this LT?" I asked as I shook his hand.

"Oh, I’m freaked out, but what choice do I have? Like I said, you’re a damn good cop, and I don’t want to loose you. Just go see the doc and we’ll see what we can do about getting you back out there. That is if you still want to." he said to me with a note of concern in his voice.

I nodded and thanked him, then headed for home. It was a bit different driving my car now that I was a woman. I now knew why Sarah enjoyed it so much. It really helped me relax a bit and take my mind off everything that had happened. I drove home and just sat there with my wife and watched the tape that LT had given me.

What I found surprising was that the more I watched, the madder I got. As the tape ended and you saw Bracken walk away laughing as I sat there bare chested and pants down around my feet, I was livid and wanted to get back to duty. I wanted to rid the world of all the Bracken’s and anyone like him. So I called the doc’s number and set up an appointment, while Sarah went to put Patrick down for the night. She came back and found me swimming in an old t-shirt and pair of shorts I had put on to sleep in and started to laugh.

"Un, maybe you should put on some of mine dear." she suggested with a giggle.

"Um, yeah, that might be better. Since I might drown in these." I said as I too started to giggle from catching the sight of me in my now WAY too big shirt.

Sarah handed me one of her academy shirts and a pair of soccer shorts to put on. Without thinking I just stripped and for the first time since her adrenalin had worn off, my wife had a look at my naked body.

"On second thought, how about we both sleep naked tonight?" she asked with a gleam in her eye.

"Sarah, are you alright?" I asked not really sure what to make of her request. "I mean you aren’t freaked out by your husband now being a woman?"

She smiled and brought me over to the bed to sit next to her. She took both my hands in hers and looked me in the eyes. I could tell that what ever she was about to tell me was from the heart and I’d better listen good.

"Gabe, I love you. I love you for who you are, and what you do, not what you look like. Granted, I did enjoy the sex we had, but that was only one tenth of one percent of why I love you. You are smart, witty, kind and gentle. I just know you’re going to make a great parent to our son. I love you for you." she said as she started to cry. "Yes, I was a bit disturbed by what has happened to you, but I’m just glad you’re safe and like the doctor said yesterday at the hospital. You’re healthy. And that my love is all that really matters. You’re healthy to be here so you can watch OUR son grow up." she said as she hugged me.

"But you know this means that things will be a bit different when we, Um.... that is to say, if we...." I wasn’t sure how to say it.

"Yes, sex will be different. But we can still have it. I mean true, you are a woman just like I am now, but think about this. Remember all those times you did things to me and for me when I was pregnant, and you didn’t once ask me to do anything for you? Well now I get to return the favor." she said with a half evil grin on her face. "And think about this, women can have multiple orgasm’s hun. So no more of that one and done thing men are burdened with." she said as she hugged me tight again and kissed me on the lips, I was panting hard when she finally broke off the kiss and smiled at me.

"Um Sarah, don’t you feel weird about kissing another woman?" I asked sheepishly.

"Gabe, there’s something I never told you, because I was afraid I’d scare you away. And I can’t bare to loose you." she said as she looked me in the eyes again. "Gabe, I’m bisexual. I’ve been true and loyal to you since the day we started dating, but I do enjoy the sight of a beautiful woman, just as much as I enjoy a good looking guy."

I was floored. Here my love, the woman who I was afraid would leave me, was telling me that even after all I’ve been thru, she still finds me attractive. I started to cry and sob into her shoulder just saying ‘thank you’ over and over again, as she started to gently rock me back and forth. We laid back and cuddled for a while until I fell asleep. I remember getting up a couple times to look after Patrick who still wasn’t sleeping thru the night yet. Then went back to bed and cuddled naked with Sarah, my love.

Chapter 3 by Toni Trepasso

Warning: the following contains adult situations and extreme language. If you are easily offended, or just are not old enough legally to be viewing this, please leave now. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! This is a complete work of fiction, any resemblance to persons either alive or dead is pure coincidence, and not intended.

 

 

 

 

"Gabe, there’s something I never told you, because I was afraid I’d scare you away. And I can’t bare to loose you." she said as she looked me in the eyes again. "Gabe, I’m bisexual. I’ve been true and loyal to you since the day we started dating, but I do enjoy the sight of a beautiful woman, just as much as I enjoy a good looking guy."

I was floored. Here my love, the woman who I was afraid would leave me, was telling me that even after all I’ve been thru, she still finds me attractive. I started to cry and sob into her shoulder just saying ‘thank you’ over and over again, as she started to gently rock me back and forth. We laid back and cuddled for a while until I fell asleep. I remember getting up a couple times to look after Patrick who still wasn’t sleeping thru the night yet. Then went back to bed and cuddled naked with Sarah, my love.

 

 

 

 

A Cop Story-Part 3

By Toni Trepasso

 

I kept my appointment with Doctor Smith like LT had suggested. The doc asked me a bunch of questions, some hard some easy, but all intended to trigger an emotional response in me. All in all he quizzed me for over 2 hours before he finally got up and walked over to his desk.

"Well officer, I don’t see any reason you can’t return to duty. There is one thing you do need to do before you can go back to work." he told me as he wrote something on the paper in front of him.

"What’s that Doc?" I asked not really sure I wanted to go thru anymore just to be a cop.

"This is a referral to a colleague of mine." he said as he handed me a slip of paper. "She deals with transgender issues and I think it would be a good idea if you talked with her. Both from a psychological standpoint and from an emotional one."

"Doc, you don’t get it." I said as I mashed the paper in my hand. "I never asked for this to happen."

"Calm down Gabe. I know you never showed a transgender tendency before. I was simply pointing out that she can help with counseling you in your new life. I know our lab boys are working on replicating the formula that did this to you, but you need to accept that at least for right now, you are a woman. You are going to be going thru much of what most transgenders go thru in what they call their ‘transition’. That is the time when they start to live their lives as a woman. It usually is done for a year or two before they have sexual reassignment surgery." he said as he continued to write on the form the LT had given him. "Sue, that is to say Doctor Jones, is one of the best in the world in helping with transitions. And besides, she can help you get new I.D. since I don’t think anyone would believe that you are Gabe anymore." he told me looking up. "Have you given any thought to a new name?"

"Uh, no, that is one of the things I hadn’t even given a brain cell to over the past few days doc." I said as I sunk back into my chair.

"Ok, I’ll have Tracy make an appointment for you and you sit down with Sarah, and think of some names that you might want to go by." he said as he handed the form to me. "Then after you get your new papers, take this with them, and I’ll call your Lieutenant and tell him that you can go back to work." he told me as he showed me out to the receptionist and told her to set an appointment for me with Doctor Jones.

I drove back home and sat on the couch trying to think of what was going to happen when I did go back. What would the guys say? How would all those people I’d met on my beat react to me becoming a woman all the sudden? What if? What would happen? My mind started racing as I just looked out the window to the woods that ran along the side of the house. I hadn’t even noticed that Sarah and Patrick had come in when I felt a gentle hand on my leg. I looked and saw Sarah smiling back at me.

"Penny for your thoughts Gabe?" she asked.

"Gabe’s dead Sarah." I said in a cold voice.

"Don’t say that." she said to me as she pulled me into a hug.

"I’m serious. Do I LOOK like a Gabe to you?" I asked.

"Well no, more like a Gabrielle." she told me with a giggle.

"I’m being serious here. The doc says I can’t go back to work until I get new ID saying that I’m a woman. And I need a woman’s name to go on them."

"Oh." she said as she started to blush. "Well why not Gabrielle?"

"What, and have everyone call me Gabby?" I shot back. "Um... no thanks."

"We could call you Kelly." she said with a giggle. "Oh, wait, that one’s taken."

"Would you be serious?" I asked her as I pulled out the wadded up slip the doc had given me for a referral.

"What’s this?" she asked me.

"The doc want’s me to go see some transgender expert tomorrow."

"That might be a good idea dear." she told me. "Maybe she could help you adjust to being a woman now."

"What the fuck? Is the whole world against me?" I asked as I started to cry.

"No dear, we’re just looking at this from a realists perspective."

"The lab is working on making another dose of the formula that changed you so you can change back, but you need to understand that it’s a long shot that they can do it." she put her hand under my chin and lifted it up so I would look at her face. "All I’m saying is listen to this woman. Give her a chance to help you. I know you don’t want to be this way, and you were perfectly happy being a man before, but your life isn’t over. Worst case scenario, you still have me and Patrick. What more do you need?"

"You’re right. I have to be strong about this. I can’t let my emotions cloud my judgment. You’re right. The doctors at the hospital said I was in perfect health. So that means I can be around all that much longer for you and the baby." I said as I pulled her tight into a hug.

"Good now you go relax while I make dinner." she told me

"Actually can I borrow some of your workout gear? I really feel the need to go lift."

"Sure, but I doubt my sports bras will fit over those melons of your’s hun." she said to me with a giggle.

I just gave her the bird and searched for anything to wear. I found a one piece swimsuit that was able to stretch over my breasts, and put on that academy shirt I’d slept in, and the soccer shorts. I found a pair of her running shoes were the only things that really fit me well, and headed down to the basement to go use our home gym.

The first mistake I made was loading the pin on the universal bench press to my old weight of 400 pounds. I almost popped a vein when I tried to lift that. I lowered it to 200 and found it a challenge but not impossible. I found that all my old weights were about cut in half. And as much as it felt good to get a sweat on, I started to feel down that most of my strength was gone. I went up to dinner when I heard Sarah call me, and she could tell I was in the dumps again.

"What’s wrong hun?" she asked as she put a steak on my plate.

"I was just given a taste in reality. I can only lift about half of what I used to be able to." I told her.

"Is that all? Come with me." she said as she took my hand and lead me into the bathroom. "Ok, up on the scale sexy."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because it’s time I gave you a math lesson."

I got on the scale and read that I now weighed only 115 pounds. This came as a bit of a shock to me since I had been flirting with 300 before all this happened. Sarah wrote it down and then pulled out a calculator.

"Ok, and you were what 290 last week?" she asked.

"Um, yeah." I nodded back, and like I said all my lifts are exactly half of what they were.

"Ok, so at 290 you could bench 400, and at 115 you can still do 200. Right?" she asked.

"Yeah, but I don’t see..." she cut me off.

"Ok, so you weigh 40% of what you used to, and lift 50% of what you used to. That means you’re 8% stronger then you used to be." she told me.

"Huh? How can that be?" I asked.

"Ok, that means that if you scaled this body up to your former size. That you’d be 8% stronger then you were before. Which makes sense, since studies show that women have 8% greater muscle density then men do." she told me beaming with pride.

"Well thanks for the science lesson Mrs. Wizard." I said with a giggle. "But I still don’t get it."

"You dolt. It means that even though you’re not lifting as much compared to what you used to. Pound for pound, this body is actually stronger."

Finally I got what she was saying. It was like when I did those weight lifting contests in college. They factor in your weight against what you lift to determine your points for the lift. And the lighter guys have a bit of an advantage. Since they weigh less, if they can hang with the bigger guys then they can win. I hugged Sarah tight and we went back to eat before the mean got cold.

We talked a lot about what I should change my name to. She liked Gabrielle, but I still wasn’t all that hot on being called Gabby. But since I couldn’t think of anything else, I guess I’ll have to trust my wife on this.

I kept my appointment with Doctor Jones and she is really a sweet lady. She set me up with a few people who could help me loose my masculine walk and mannerisms. Granted it will take a lot of work to undo 30 years of man, but if it means living a normal life with my wife and kid, I’ll do it. She also set me up with a lawyer to get my name changed. That part would take about a month so all I could do was work out, that is when I’m not spending time with my wife and new baby.

 

 

To be continued.

Chapter 4 by Toni Trepasso

Warning: the following contains adult situations and extreme language. If you are easily offended, or just are not old enough legally to be viewing this, please leave now. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! This is a complete work of fiction, any resemblance to persons either alive or dead is pure coincidence, and not intended.

 

 

 

 

We talked a lot about what I should change my name to. She liked Gabrielle, but I still wasn’t all that hot on being called Gabby. But since I couldn’t think of anything else, I guess I’ll have to trust my wife on this.

I kept my appointment with Doctor Jones and she is really a sweet lady. She set me up with a few people who could help me loose my masculine walk and mannerisms. Granted it will take a lot of work to undo 30 years of man, but if it means living a normal life with my wife and kid, I’ll do it. She also set me up with a lawyer to get my name changed. That part would take about a month so all I could do was work out, that is when I’m not spending time with my wife and new baby.

 

 

A Cop Story-Part 4

By Toni Trepasso

 

I was spending every waking minute in the gym. This month had been the longest time I’d ever gone without working and I was going nuts with pent up energy. I was working like a woman possessed to try to get some of my old size back and it was starting to show day by day as the days grew closer to me getting my new ID and be able to go back to work. I hadn’t realized just how much muscle I’d packed on until one night in bed with Sarah, she just looked at me with a dazed look while I put on some lotion after my shower.

"What’s wrong Sarge?" I asked her with a giggle.

"Um, Gabby, do you think you’re working a bit too hard in the gym?"

"No, not really. No harder then I’m used to." I said with a smile as I got up from my chair."

"So I take it you’re seeing results in the gym then?"

"Hell yeah, my bench is up to 250 and my squats are up to 800. Don’t even get me started on curls." I said with a smile, and hit a double arm pose for her. "These babies are pumping 100 pounds for reps now."

"Impressive. Have you thought of going into bodybuilding?" she asked me as I noticed her nipples pointing thru the fabric of her night shirt.

"Can’t say that I have hun. Why?"

"Only that I’ve seen some of the girls from the last Ms. Olympia and you have them all beat in size and definition." she said as she licked her lips.

"You’re just saying that. I’m not THAT big."

"Oh no?" she asked me. "When was the last time you stepped on a scale?"

"Um, when you gave me that math lesson a few weeks ago." I said, not really knowing where this was going.

"Come with me then." she said as she grabbed my arm. "Time for weigh ins dear." she continued as she drug me into the bathroom.

I stepped on the scale and let out an audible gasp as I saw the needle rise to 145 pounds. I’d added 30 pounds of muscle in only a month of working out. I was getting excited. Then Sarah pulled out a piece of paper, and handed it to me.

"Here, I printed this off the net. It’s an entry form for the next contest at the NY Muscle club."

"Ok, so you want me to enter I take it?" I asked as I read over the form.

"Well I’d never make you do anything, but if you read the class lists for women, I think you’ll be surprised by what you’ll find."

I read the list of classes and saw that at 145 I’d be a middle weight. "Yeah, so what? I still don’t think I’m all that big." I said to my loving wife.

"Then come with me. I need to show you something." she said as she lead me into the den and fired up the computer, bringing up a page of female bodybuilders. "Here, this girl won the middle weight class at the last Ms. Olympia." she said pointing to a rather cut looking woman on the screen.

I read her bio information and what her body stats were. But I still didn’t think I was that big. After all I was used to being near 6 foot tall and almost 300 pounds of hulking muscle. As I turned around to ask Sarah why I had to read this she was standing there with a seamstress’ tape and a smile.

"Time to get your measurements dear." she told me as she helped me to my feet. "Ok, flex an arm for me."

I was still warmed up from my workout an hour ago so I put a lot of effort into it and held the pose while she wrapped the tape around my arm, announcing that my arm was 18 inches around. I just looked at the split muscle looking back at me and thought to myself that it was only a couple inches smaller then when I was a man. I grinned at her and held out my leg and pointed my toe. She wrapped the tape around my calf and announced that it was 16 inches. Still not bad considering I was 20 inches as Gabe. She did my chest under my breasts and told me that I was 40 inches. I already knew that since my bras were 40 DDD’s. She wrote down my stats and then held the paper next to the computer screen for me to see. I was the same weight as the woman who had been named champion, but my arms are bigger, my legs are bigger, and my chest is better developed. Not to mention that I’m 5 inches shorter then she is. She is 5'10 inches to my now 5'5" body. I just looked at Sarah.

"I don’t know about all this hun. I mean I’m a cop. I don’t know how LT would like it if I were to prance around on stage in one of those skimpy bikini’s."

"Actually I’ve already talked to him about it. He thinks it would be a good idea to get you doing something other then just hanging around this house and moping, or in the gym, lifting till you fail."

"But I mean I was never comfortable going around without clothes on before, what makes you think I’d want to show off that much skin now?" I asked. "I still haven’t really come to terms with the fact that I’m a woman hun. I spend so much time in the gym trying to forget that."

"I know, and that’s not healthy." she said as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"You’ve been talking to Doctor Jones." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Yes I have, and she sees it too. Look, just give it a try. Tell you what, lets go to the beach this weekend and see how that goes, what do you say?" she asked me.

"I don’t know. Can I wear that one piece of your’s, I’ve been using when I work out?"

"Uh, no. we’re going to finally go shopping and get you your own clothes to wear. We’ll go tomorrow. My mom can watch Patrick so it’ll just be you and me. A girls day out." she told me as she kissed me on the lips, knowing that I wouldn’t say no after that.

I relented and the next morning we went shopping at the mall. I learned quickly that mens styles and women’s styles are VERY different. For starters I had always worn clothes that were a bit baggy on me. Not really to hide my size, it was that I just liked the extra room to move around in. When I tried that with the clothes I picked out in the women’s department, I found that they made me look frumpy and disheveled. I didn’t like that at all, so I took Sarah’s advice and got clothes that hugged my figure. What I noticed was that for the most part Sarah and I took the same sizes. The major difference being that I needed a size bigger in tops since my ‘twins’ were bigger then hers, as she put it. We picked up some nice casual outfits for me. Some jeans, that to my chagrin would ride MUCH lower on my hips then I was accustom to. Somehow I let Sarah talk me into buying thongs. I didn’t really want to at first but she was right, after I tried one on, they do fit better and you don’t even notice the string up your crack after a couple minutes. The only thing I didn’t like was that with the low rise jeans you could see the thong straps showing. This was something I’d have to live with though. We picked up some skirts and I kept telling myself they were kilts. Since the only ones I’d buy were all plaid, and pleated. The dress she told me I HAD to get for her sister’s wedding was a nice conservative black number. It didn’t show TOO much skin, although it was a bit lower cut in the neck then I would have liked, but I doubt that anything short of a tent would be able to hid my bulging breasts. She even let me get the one that came below my knee so I didn’t have to show too much leg. Thank god for small favors right?

The big issue came to shoes. We agreed on the running shoes, and the ones for work. I even liked the casual flats since they kind of reminded me of my loafers from before. But when it came to a shoe for the wedding in a month, she insisted I get heals. I think it was comical for the salesman to watch us bicker about how high a heel I needed. She insisted I get the same height heel as her shoes had since she didn’t want to be taller then me at the reception. I kept up saying absolutely not. Even when she made me try on the pair of 5 inch open toed ones with a bunch of straps. I tried them on and felt my calf muscles bulging in my legs as I stood up and took a few uneasy steps. To my relief I didn’t turn my ankle, and made it back to the chair to take them off. Sarah’s comment about my legs looking ‘hot’ in those shoes made me blush but she bought them for me against my better judgment. We took my bags and the few things she’d picked up for herself and went home with her driving HER car for once.

When we got there, there was a message on the machine from the lawyer handling my case. He asked if he could see me, so I could sign the final papers to get my new ID’s. Sarah drove me over and I got my papers, then it was to the DMV. After, we went to city hall to have my new police ID made and I stopped by the LT’s office to let him know I’d be back Monday. He told me everything was set and that my new uniforms were in my new locker in the women’s locker room. I just shook my head as he pointed to Sarah as if to say he’d gotten my measurements from her. We then headed to her mom’s and picked up Patrick before heading home to dinner.

Her kid sister Erica showed up Saturday afternoon and informed me that she’d be watching Patrick for us while we went out. I turned to Sarah.

"Something you wanted to tell me?" I asked with my arms crossed over my breasts.

"Oh, didn’t I tell you? We’re going to the Yankee’s game with Jake and his wife."

"Oh. Wow, I don’t know if I can do this. I mean the last time I saw Jake, I was naked and..." she cut me off.

"Look, if you can’t handle going out to a ball game with friends, how are you going to be able to go back to work?" she asked me.

I knew she was right but I still felt butterflies in my stomach the whole time. I wore my new jeans and running shoes, but when I tried on my well worn home jersey I found that I could use it as a dress it was so big. Sarah just laughed at me and then handed me a box from the local sporting goods store. I opened it to find a much smaller jersey and a new cap. I started to cry and hug her since I hadn’t seen her buy these nor did I think to get them myself. She just wiped my eyes and we went to Jake’s. We picked up Jake and he introduced us to his wife Jessica. It was nice to meet her and see Jake again.

We all went to the stadium and found our seats. Jake and I went to go get some beers and hotdogs, but I found out that things were going to be different now even if I hadn’t noticed it before. I was in line, while Jake went to use the head, when some asshole grabbed my ass. I turned around and saw that he was twice my size. He said something about me having a nice ass and then smiled while he looked right down my shirt. I punched him right in the balls, and then felt someone grab me, as the big guy shook his balls back down into his sack. He started to make a grab for me when out of the corner of my eye I saw Jake come flying in and deck the son of a bitch. Before I could even think he had the guy in handcuffs and was handing him over to security while they did the same to the guys who had grabbed on to me.

"You alright partner?" he asked me as he got in line with me as if nothing had happened.

"Yeah, thanks Jake. I don’t know what would have happened if you hadn’t shown up when you did."

"Well I saw him grab your ass but I figured I’d see what you did in reaction. I have to say, that punch in the nuts isn’t something I’d want to ever have happen to me." he told me with a chuckle. "Remind me to stay on your good side."

We got the food and then headed back to our seats and he of course told Sarah what had happened. She then went into mother hen mode and hugged me tight muttering while she asked if I was alright. I told her that I was fine and Jake had saved my bacon and decked the guy. Jessica hugged Jake and thanked him for helping me out.

All in all the game went pretty well after that. The Yanks whooped Boston’s ass 10-2 and we all went home. I told Jake I’d be back Monday and I’d see him at the morning meeting. We said good bye and Sarah and I headed for home. She could tell there was something bothering me.

"If you’re worried about going back to work Monday, stop. You’ll be fine." she told me as she took off her shirt to get ready for bed.

"But what if I run into another situation like tonight?" I asked as I pulled on my night shirt.

"Did you have a gun on you tonight?" she asked almost nonchalantly.

"No, but what would that have helped?" I asked.

"Think about it? Would you fuck with a woman pointing the business end of a Glock at you?" she asked me with a smirk.

"No, not likely, but I still feel a bit off about going back."

"You’ll be fine Gabby, just use your head and trust your instincts. You’re a smart cop. Just keep using your head and remember that you’ll have your partner for backup." she said to me as she cuddled with me until I fell asleep.

 

To be continued...

Chapter 5 by Toni Trepasso

Warning: the following contains adult situations and extreme language. If you are easily offended, or just are not old enough legally to be viewing this, please leave now. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! This is a complete work of fiction, any resemblance to persons either alive or dead is pure coincidence, and not intended.

 

 

"You’ll be fine Gabby, just use your head and trust your instincts. You’re a smart cop. Just keep using your head and remember that you’ll have your partner for backup." she said to me as she cuddled with me until I fell asleep.

 

 

 

A Cop Story-Part 5

By Toni Trepasso

 

 

I should have stayed in bed. I just should have stayed in fucking bed. How I ever let Sarah talk me into going to be beach wearing a bikini is beyond me. Someone please e-mail me and remind me to stay mad at her for that. If Patrick was with us and a bit older I think I would have had him bury me in the sand so I didn’t have anyone looking at me funny. Perhaps funny isn’t the best word. More along the lines of being ogled by every guy there. In my entire life I’ve never felt more uncomfortable then sitting there in that bikini, if you can even call it that. Sarah had bought it for me at the mall while I wasn’t looking. Granted she had the same thing on, and for just giving birth she looked damn good, but here I was for the first time in my life at the beach in something other then a tank top and board shorts. To say I hated it would be an understatement. I loathed it. I despised being there in that damn bikini. Sarah hadn’t even finished asking me if I was ready to go home and I had my t-shirt and shorts back on. On the ride home she broke the silence.

"Well I guess there’s no talking you into entering the bodybuilding contest is there?"

"Not on your life. In fact the first chance I get, I’m buying one of those old lady swim suits." I said with a giggle. "This is the last time you’re going to see me in one of these, outside of our back yard."

"Fair enough, we’re having a pool party next weekend." she said to get my goat.

"Good, I should have my old lady suit by then." I said sticking my tongue out at her.

"A wise man once told me to not stick that out unless you plan to use it." she said with a giggle.

"Is that an invitation?" I asked inocently.

"You better believe it is." she shot back.

So in my best imitation of a cute little girl I smiled at her, "you’re my bitch."

"And don’t you ever forget that hun." she said as she put her hand on my thigh.

We got home and she had me out of my bikini faster then I could take my shoes off. I’d never been carried to bed before but she did just that and then pounced on me like a lioness going after her prey. I was licked and caressed all over and started to feel a bit better about the day, when Sarah told me that she’d wanted to do this to me since I’d first put the bikini on. She then surprised me again by pulling out a series of straps and a rather large looking dildo.

"What the hell is that thing?" I asked with a note of fear in my voice.

"What this little thing? Don’t you remember? I made a plaster form of your cock a while back." she told me smugly.

"I thought you were just going to do like that chick that follows the bands around."

"No, you see I wanted to have you even if you weren’t here." she said with a wink. " and now you get to feel the pleasure I felt when you used to fuck me." she said as she spread my legs and plunged the head into my sex, before I could even react.

"OH SHIT!" I screamed out as I felt the head of the dildo part my sex.

What surprised me was that it wasn’t painful at all. It more felt like I was being stretched and the feeling was actually pleasurable. She sensed my fear and went slow, allowing me to relax as she went inch by inch until it bottomed out, with about an inch left. I let out a moan of pain as she hit my cervix, and then she did my old trick of using her fist around the base of the member. She gave a couple of strong strokes to test the water, and as I reacted by putting my legs over her shoulders, she started to fuck me like a raging beast. It didn’t take long before I felt the first climax hit me like a sledge hammer, followed almost instantly by 3 more. By the time she stopped I had counted 6, and was panting harder then I’d ever done in the gym. She pulled out of me quickly and like she did the first time we made love, I too had another climax by her pulling out. I lay there panting as she pulled the straps off and climbed into bed with me.

"When you catch your breath Gabby, you have a promise to keep." she giggled and then flicked my tongue with her finger.

It took me a couple of minutes to get my strength back and I started to kiss her and caress her body. As I worked my way down her body, slower then I ever had before, she started calling me a bitch for making her wait like I was. I skipped her cleft as I worked my way down one of her legs, and then started at the foot of the other. She was bucking and moaning in anticipation as I slowly made my way up her other leg and paused at her inner thigh to let my hair ever so gently brush her lower lips. I looked up at her now sweating body and smiled.

"Was it good for you?" I asked her with a giggle, watching her squirm.

She didn’t say a word, she just grabbed me by the hair and forced my face into her crotch. I played a little trick on her and blew on her lips like I were playing the trumpet. She screamed and laughed as she pushed my face into her sex with even more force. I softly kissed her sex, and then gently slid my tongue into her. She was wetter then I’d ever remembered her being before. I licked and nibbled before starting to suck on her clit. I sucked on it hard and felt her gush onto my chin. I kept working at her until I heard her beg me to stop, in a pant. I got off her and straddled her hips, looking down at her with a smile, I flexed my biceps.

"You’re my bitch." I told her with a giggle in my little girl voice again.

She pulled me down to cuddle until we both fell asleep. I woke up to the alarm going off and got ready to head into the station. When I came out of the upstairs bathroom so as to not disturb Sarah, I found her sitting at the table sipping a coffee, and dressed like she was heading into work too.

"Uh, something you forgot to tell me again hun?" I asked her pointing to her bag.

"Oh, right. I was going to head back today too. I got my clearance from my OBGYN." she said with a smile.

"Right. You and LT both forgot to mention it to me." I said as I put my hands on my hips.

She just shrugged and we both took my car to the station. Good thing she was there too, because she had to remind me that I couldn’t go into the mens locker room anymore. I blushed and followed her into the women’s room, and found my new locker. I started to get ready for my shift and had some of the other women coming up to me to welcome me back with a hug. It actually felt good to see that most of the women were accepting that I was there. Some even asked me to dish on what went on in the mens lockers.

"Oh, you know, sward fights, and a lot of bragging." I said with a giggle.

We all finished and headed to the morning briefing. I heard one of the guys ask who the new piece of ass was and watched as Sarah decked him.

"Anyone else want to talk about my wife like that?" she asked as she pulled the brass knuckles off her fist.

She got a standing ovation from the rest of the women and as we took our seats I noticed I was sitting right between Sarah and Jake. I started to wonder who I would be paired up with when the LT came in. He welcomed both Sarah and I back saying that in light of recent events I was being promoted to Sargent. I just smiled and waited to get my assignment. He announced that I’d be back with Sarah and we’d have our old patrol. We went to our car and started our patrol as we always had.

As we went thru one of the worse sections of the patrol I saw something in an alley. I made Sarah back up and then I saw it. There was a man holding a woman against the wall with a knife and his pants were around his ankles. I jumped out of the car and the last thing I remember was diving at him with my fist cocked. Sarah told me as they were leading him away in the ambulance that I had knocked him to the ground and then started beating the shit out of him. She finally pulled me off him but not before I had broken 3 of his ribs and they think I broke his jaw. She drove us back to the station and I again had to go see Doc Smith. The review board was sure to be looking into this one, since I had put a rape suspect into the hospital.

I sat down with the doc and he asked me what I remember. I told him that I didn’t remember anything between diving at the suspect and Sarah handing me a cup of coffee as I sat in the passenger seat of the patrol car. He just nodded and then asked me if what I’d gone thru triggered anything at that point.

"You’re the expert here Doc, not me."

"Yes, but did you see the man who tried to rape you as you dove at the suspect?" he asked me.

I thought about it and I had. I then remembered everything. I remembered seeing Bracken as I dove and I heard him telling me he’d get me. I just poured my frustration into my punches and just beat the shit out of the suspect that was trying to rape that woman. I just looked at the doctor.

"Yes I did, and I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I think that I did what I did because I couldn’t do it to the man who did this to me. My only regret was that I beat the shit out of the wrong man. I feel bad that he’s in the hospital, but he did try to rape that woman."

He nodded to me and then we both went to see the LT. The Chief was there waiting for me, as well as the mayor’s aid.

"What the hell do you think you were doing officer?" asked the mayor’s aid with disdain in his voice.

"Shut your mouth Dorn." said the chief. Then he looked at the doc. "Do you think she came back too soon?"

"No, I think she came back at the right time. What she did was something she needed to do. She can now move on with her life, and continue to be the same good cop she’s always been."

"You mean he’s always been." piped in the mayor’s aid again.

"One more remark out of you mister, and I’ll turn her loose to whoop your ass. Now you sit there and shut the fuck up!" barked the chief, as he looked at me. "So you know what you did out there."

"Yes sir. Like I had told Doctor Smith, I saw the man who did this to me when I saw that man trying to rape that woman. I feel now like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I regret what I did, but it felt good to finally get it out of my system." I said to the chief and then looked at the floor. "Sir, for what it’s worth, I’ll do anything it takes to stay on the force. I’ll go to counseling, anger management classes, community service. You just name it and I’ll do it." I said to him as I started to tear up.

"I don’t think that will be necessary. However you will be on probation for the next month. Any actions unbecoming to an officer in that time and I’ll have no option but to suggest an administrative separation." he told me.

"In other words, I screw the pooch again and I’m fired?" I asked.

He nodded and I shook his hand. As I got ready to leave I heard the mayor’s aid.

"So the bitch just gets off scot free?" he asked.

"BITCH?!" I asked as I wheeled around and the LT was holding me back. "Chief, you can have my badge now, just let me have 5 minutes with that mother fucker." I said as I looked at the mayor’s aid, and then in my little girl voice I smiled at him. "You’re my bitch Mr. Dorn." I said as I pulled the badge off my shirt, and held it out to the chief.

He just shook his head and escorted the two of us into the gym. "Alright." he said. "I warned you Dorn, one more smart remark and I’d turn her loose on you. We’ll be using the 4 ounce gloves for this one. No biting, no hitting below the belt. First one to submit, or knock out their opponent wins." he said as he handed each of us a pair of foot ball lineman’s hand pads, like they wear in the UFC.

"But I don’t know how to fight." the mayor’s aid said in a weak voice.

"Then you’re fucked." said the chief. As he strapped on the aid’s gloves for him.

He then stepped between us and motioned for us to start. I walked toward him like a lioness stalking her prey. I held out my chin and pointed to it for him to have the first shot. He swung and connected, but I barely felt it. I stood up and grabbed my chin.

"Oh my god, you just hit a woman. You animal!" I shouted. "Actually pussy is more like it." I said as I unloaded with a right that I heard crack his jaw.

I then grabbed him and threw him to the ground. Mounting him in full guard I just started raining down a series of punches. Asking him to say my name. I guess it was hard for him to do since I think I broke his jaw. I saw his hand tap the mat to signal a submission, and got off him. I picked him up and dusted him off, then looked him right in the eyes.

"The next time you plan on calling someone a bitch, make sure you know who you’re fucking with. And be glad my wife didn’t hear you say that. She’d have kicked your ass." I told him as I went back to the locker room and got into my street clothes. I met Sarah at the car and she drove us home.

"Um, Gabby, who’s blood is on your hair?" she asked as we pulled into the driveway.

"Oh, just the mayor’s aid. He called me a bitch and the chief made him fight me." I said with a smile.

"Why didn’t they tell me this?" she asked me.

"Uh, because they knew you’d kill him. Where as I’d just make him suffer." I said with another smile.

She rolled her eyes and we went in to make dinner for ourselves and her kid sister who was watching Patrick. Things settled down after that. Pretty much back to normal. The lab boys never did find out how to change me back, but I’m not complaining. I didn’t have any more problems with anger. In fact I was the voice of reason when Sarah had a mugger by the throat. We both agreed to talk the other down if it ever came to it.

As for the mayor’s aid, he left town and hasn’t been heard from. The chief and the LT both talked me into trying out for the UFC when they announced they were expanding with a woman’s series. I entered the show as a middle weight and just steam rolled my way thru the competition. All the hand to hand combat they taught us at the academy paid off and I was offered a contract. Sarah and I transferred out to ‘Vegas, and we’re both on the SWAT team. I have my first fight in a few weeks but I’m sure you don’t care about that, now do you?

 

The End???

End Notes:

I'm not sure if I'll continue this series. It was on a whim that I started it in the first place. If enough of you want more, I can come up with more, but I'm happy with it as it sits for now.

This story archived at http://tgfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=25