Point Of View-E.A.F.O.A.B.- by Stanman63
Summary:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Fiction Characters: None
Age Group: Not Applicable
Categories: Caught with Consequences, Crossdressing/TV, Sweet and Sentimental
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Crime, Drama, Mystery, Romance
Keywords: Appliances Attached, Attempted or Completed Suicide, Diapers or Little Girls, Hormones, Pregnant/Having a Baby, Wedding Dress or Married
Story Universe: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: No Word count: 14506 Read: 187730 Published: 11 Jul 2010 Updated: 13 Jul 2010
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Point Of View-Easy As Falling Off A Bike by Stanman63

2. Cathy's View-1 by Stanman63

3. Cathy's View-2 by Stanman63

4. Derek's View-1 by Stanman63

5. Derek's View-2 by Stanman63

6. Derek's View-3 by Stanman63

7. Kiki's View by Stanman63

8. Thomas Agnew's-1 by Stanman63

9. Thomas Agnew's-2 by Stanman63

10. Thomas Agnew's-3 by Stanman63

11. Spike's View-1 by Stanman63

12. Spike's View-2 by Stanman63

13. Spike's View-3 by Stanman63

14. Bonzi's View by Stanman63

15. Simon's View-1 by Stanman63

16. Simon's View-2 by Stanman63

17. Simon's View-3 by Stanman63

18. Stella's View-1 by Stanman63

19. Stella's View-2 by Stanman63

20. Stella's View-3 by Stanman63

21. Stella's View-4 by Stanman63

22. Stella's View- 5 by Stanman63

23. Spike And The Clock by Stanman63

24. Pippa's View 1 by Stanman63

Point Of View-Easy As Falling Off A Bike by Stanman63

Point Of View
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

Cathy's View-1 by Stanman63

Point Of View
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Cathy Watts talks about the story.    

I am Cathy Watts, I will one day be the Lady Catherine Cameron, Wife of Lord Simon Cameron, but that is in the future, but when I think about how it all started, I can't help but wonder if I would be here now if not for Stella.

 

We met by accident. literally.[giggle.] I was riding my bike one sunny afternoon when it clouded up and started to storm. At the time, I was still Charlie Watts, I had started taking hormones and I was able to hide my breasts under a loose top or strap them down.

I am a girl born with boy bits, at the time, I was shy and introverted. I was afraid to show the world who I truly was. But thanks to my sister Stella, I am now Strong, and sure of myself, if not for her, I would still be Charlie.

Well, I was trying to get home to my apartment when Stella hit my bike's rear wheel which sent me flying into the roadside hedges. I was lucky that all I got was a few scratches, but my poor bike suffered from a bent rear wheel.

Stella took me and my poor broken bike to her cottage that she shared with her brother Simon. At the time, i was sure that I had become the victim of some bizarre family and would wind up as the main meal, but I now know that things are much worse, [giggle.] I am soon to be a member of this wacko family and I will not have it any other way!

When Stella saw that I was a girl with boy bits, i thought for sure that she would freak out, but she accepted me and became my mentor in becoming a woman. She was the first one to see the wonderful woman that I would become and that I was the perfect match for Simon.

She started by giving me some clothes, including my favorite red boots, we are both the same size in women's clothes. With makeup and a brush, brought Cathy to life. I was truly gobsmacked when I saw how beautiful that I was. All this time, I thought that i would be another ugly woman, but Stella brought out my inner self and it was a knockout.

Stella is very beautiful too, too me, she looks far better than I do or ever will, but she sees me as beautiful as does her brother. She says that a part of my beauty my attitude about myself. Most women are vixens looking out to see how much they can get from a guy, but I am the opposite.

When I finally met her brother Simon, something clicked between us. Until then, I thought that I was sexless, but now i wanted Simon and my body was responding to him as he was to me. I was confused about my reaction, but Stella reassured me that I was being a woman.

That time with Stella and Simon opened up my eyes to who I was and Simon was becoming special to me, if i was a real woman, i would have given myself to him, but i still needed to be sorted and I was lucky that Simon is a gentleman.

He helped me get my bike repaired and get a loaner until it was ready, what I found amusing was that he got jealous when other men saw how beautiful that I was. I must admit that I was responding to them, but I love Simon and am saving myself for him.

Thanks to Simon, I was able to handle a couple of bullies that have been tormenting Charlie. Big Mac and his sidekick liked to make my life as Charlie difficult, but as Cathy, I have stood up to them. [giggle.]

Big Mac asked me out, but when he treated me like a trophy, I went back to my apartment. Later, he painted graffiti upon my door that I had to wash off, then when they tried to stop me from getting into my apartment, I fought back. [giggle.]

They weren't expecting for a girl to fight and i actually won their respect, it was later on that they tried again when I had my bike with me. THIS time, I ran over them and broke Big Mac's nose for him and a few ribs too boot. First time that I know of a bike being used to defend a girl from assault.[giggle.]

the last time that I tangled with them, Simon was with me. i would have let him handle both, but when they ganged up upon my hero, I saw red and attacked. According to Simon,I flew into the fight and then started landing blows upon my cad. All that i know it that I couldn't let them hurt Simon like that.

Those two have left me alone ever since then because now they know that they will have Simon to deal with if they hurt lil' ol' me. [giggle.]

Simon is a gentle giant of a man. he is a teddy bear until he gets mad, then he is a bear. I am glad that I met him and that we found each other. If not for Stella, we would not have met and we would not know love as we do. Most of all, I would still be Charlie and I will always be grateful to her for bringing Cathy to life.

Cathy's View-2 by Stanman63

Point Of View-2
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Cathy Watts talks about the story.    

Things are much different for me now and I have my friends to thank for that. They saw something in me that was wanting to come out and now that it has, I am much more than Charlie ever was. But it has been a journey filled with challenges.

 

Stella saw in me the perfect match for her brother Simon and took steps to help make that possible. The girls that Simon dated would mistreat him, they would try to get him to buy them very expensive things and then dump him when they got what they wanted from him.

I am not that way, in fact I have gotten mad when Simon has given me things. I was afraid to be beholden to him, but he was simply being generous and trying to meet my needs. He never has tried to force the issue of sex upon me because he is a gentleman. But I have seen him have a few problems too when it comes me.

On more than one occasion, I have seen him need to relieve himself because I had aroused him and to be fair, he has aroused me as well. It does my heart good to know that as a woman that I have that affect upon men.

Stella loves her brother and hates that all of his dates were so cruel, but she too has been a bit mean as well. She will spend money upon clothes and have Simon pay for them. most of my wardrobe comes from her cast offs.

She will wear something once and give it to me or even give it to me still in its wrapper. She does this with Simon's blessings too.

They have a deal where she helps get his date ready and receives half of what the date purchases. She says that that is how she can afford to buy all of the clothes that she does. but I have become more than a way for Stella to get clothes, I have become her sister.

She has been there for me when I needed her during my battles and I have been there for her, we have saved each other from being hurt and we will do so again. I am forever grateful for meeting her and will be there when she needs me.

She was there to help me stay together when Simon learned about my secret and never let me down. She sees me has a woman, not a man and has helped me to become a woman physically.

Thanks to her, I have had the surgery and am now a woman. She used her contacts within the medical fields to help me, if not for her, I would still need to be sorted, but before that, I had to face Simon with the truth.

At first, he was mad at me and Stella, but in time, he saw me as a woman and proposed to me. I accepted on certain conditions; I would be a virgin bride, I would have had my surgery, I would be legally a woman, I would get my degree from the university. He agreed to my terms and now we are all set to wed.

But I have another secret that Stella and I hope that stays a secret. She had an abortion and almost died, if not for me, she would have passed away, leaving us to mourn her. The quacks that did the abortion screwed up and Stella began to bleed.

I was able to call for help, but I was going on automatic, I wanted to wail and cry, later when Stella was safe, i did break down with Simon and Tom. She is my sister and friend. She has seen me through my worst times as Cathy just as I will be there for her.

Derek's View-1 by Stanman63

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

 

Derek Watts Point Of View-1
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Derek Watts talks about the story.    

I am Derek Watts, Father of Charles/Cathy Watts. When my son was born, I never thought that he would become my daughter and because of my stupidity, I almost lost my daughter.

 

I do not deserve her love for me, but she has forgiven me and loves me still. Now all that I want is to see my daughter be happy in the life that she has chosen for herself.

When Cathy was still Charlie, he would help his Mum around the house. He was never very "manly" and tended to favor the more domestic activities. Try as I might, he never did all that well in sports and was always picked last for any team.

Whenever he got any toy soldiers, he put them in dresses and skirts, so I took them away because I did not want a "girly boy for a son. At the time, I did not know nor care about what Charlie wanted.

One time, he traded a football away for a doll and was happily playing with it when I got home from work. I took it away and was going to burn it, but something stayed my hand and I am glad now that I did.

That doll was the bridge that we both needed to rebuild our broken relationship that I destroyed years ago in my anger and fury. If not for that doll, I doubt that we would be Father/daughter right now.

I killed Charlie the last night that he was here at home. After that, only Cathy remained behind because Charlie decided to become Cathy then.

When I went to discipline him for being rude to his Mum, he told me that he was really a girl, when he said that, I lost it and beat him until he passed out.

When he left us, I was glad because to me, I no longer had a son, little did I know how true I was and yet how wrong I was at the time.

I did miss Charlie and I wanted for him to come back home, but he stayed away at the University for two years while he transitioned into Cathy.

It took my beloveds death to reunite us again, I have paid a terrible price for my actions and now I am a widower whose daughter fears him. But now I see a daughter and not a son.

I called Charlie when my beloved got sick and was glad that he would come and see about his Mum, but when two beautiful ladies came to see her, I saw my beloved as she looked when we married in Charlie.

Then I began to rebuild the bridge between us. I gave Cathy the doll that i took away from Charlie and we began to mend the fence between us.

What I was not expecting to happen has seemed to help us bond together again. Cathy has been there for me after I suffered from my stroke and has made sure that my finances are secure and the house safe.

She has made me cakes, breads and soups that are as good or better than anything else and she has made sure that I have a bit of brandy too. Cathy has really blossomed into a lady and looks just like her Mum.

My Cathy even has a boyfriend in Simon Cameron. He knows about Cathy and still wants to marry my daughter. He has my blessings because I can see that they love each other. I am not concerned with Simon being gay because my Cathy is a woman as far I am concerned.

Cathy has caused me a few chuckles thanks to her and Spike being on the telly, Seeing that dormouse scamper into her blouse was the funniest thing that I ever saw and Cathy was pleased that she gave me a few laughs.

I know that she has had her surgery and now that thee is no more Charlie, but she is happy now and that is all that is important to me.

Derek's View-2 by Stanman63

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

 

Derek Watts Point Of View-2
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Derek Watts talks about the story.    

I love my daughter Cathy and am so very happy that she has found a good bloke in that gentle giant Simon Cameron. She has become in so many ways just like her Mum in her looks and manners.

 

Cathy is about the same size as my beloved wife and could pass as her younger sister, but more than that, she has the very same fire in her that drew me to her Mum.

When I met my beloved back in school, I was on the school's rugby team and she was an avid fan. When I saw her in the seats, I saw a very cute girl that caught my eye and heart.

We were soon seeing each other and our love grew. She wanted to be married and raise a family, but she would not be some sort of slave. She decided that her husband would work and she would take care of him while she made the house a home.

I had no problem with her attitude and I marveled at her wit and charm. I was just a simple bloke that was lucky to have gotten a job that I liked.

When my beloved became pregnant, I was elated, now I would have the pleasure of raising a family of sons and daughters.
Unfortunately, that was not to be.

My beloved was able to carry Charlie to term, but complications from the birth prevented her from getting pregnant again because of the hospital.

The hospital let my beloved contract an infection from unsterile equipment and my beloved ran a fever. When she overcame it, it was too late, and poor Charlie got sick too.

They both got well and came home, but Charlie never was all that robust, he was a healthy boy, but was small for his age.
I thought that getting him to play on some teams would do him some good, but Charlie did poorly.

What he excelled at was domestic skills, but I discouraged them because I wanted a man and not a mouse. When he began to play with dolls and dress his action figures in dresses, T knew that something was wrong, but not what.

The last time that I saw Charlie, I truly beat him till he passed out. I did not know anything about being trans-gendered, all that I saw was a sissy in need of being beaten. It was that night that Charlie died and my Cathy was born.

The first time that I saw my daughter, it was like seeing my beloved for the very first time. Then i knew what Charlie meant and I saw that in truth that I had a daughter now, not a son.

As Cathy, Charlie developed into a strong-willed woman who does not compromise on her beliefs. She has brought me several meals and toiletries as well as my brandy, but most of all, in a very real way, she has brought my beloved wife back into my life.

Derek's View-3 by Stanman63

Derek Watts Point Of View-3
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Derek Watts talks about the story.    

I have come to love my new daughter Cathy and I plan to be her proud father and give her away at her wedding to Simon, but ever since my stroke, I have had to relearn how to do everything. If not for Cathy, I would not have the spirit to carry on.

 

The very first time that I saw her after my stroke, I saw a beautiful woman. There was no sign of Charlie about her. She began to be the dutiful daughter and then I knew that we could rebuild our broken relationship.

I must admit that I became spoiled to her cooking and the brandy that she brought and that I was trying to manipulate her into giving up her life to wait upon me, but she put a stop to that.

She threatened to stop seeing me at all if I kept on trying to manipulate hr. I saw then the kindred spirit that she shared with my beloved wife. She never took any bullshit from me, nor does Cathy.

It broke my heart when she made her threat as it broke hers to make it. But she needed to because I needed to grow up and accept the fact that she was not a child anymore.

My daughter Cathy is a woman and a lady. She is strong and sweet, yet demur. Simon is a very lucky man to have won her heart.

I can tell that Simon sees her as a woman and has proposed to Cathy. They will make a beautiful couple, but they have some things to overcome as well.

When news of Cathy and Simon became known, the Russian Mafia tried to take over the bank that Simon works for because of Cathy's boy bits.

When Cathy and Simon set the record straight, the Mafia lost their battle. They wanted the bank to launder their dirty money, but the bank stood firm and won.

What was fun was playing the temper-mental old man when the press showed up. Cathy warned me about them wanting to talk to me about her and Simon and I agreed to the deception.

The press has no right to barge into the private lives of the public, let alone royalty oe anybody else. When they came to me, I threw such a tantrum that they were barred from seeing me again.

I want for Cathy to have a happy life and succeed in her career, but what I was not wanting to happen has happened finally.

My daughter came by to tell me that the next time that she saw me that she would have had her surgery and be a complete woman.

I was shocked to find out that it would be so soon, but I knew that was what she wanted, so I gave her my blessing. I cried that night for her because after the surgery, there would truly be no more Charlie.

I was secretly hoping that my daughter Cathy would want to become my son Charlie again. I was ready to accept him as he was, I would never hurt him again.

But Cathy had made her choice and I will support it as much as possible, she deserves at least that much and so much more from me.

The last time that I saw her, she had had her surgery and had brought her mate Simon. they took me to the Pub and we had a great time. I really got to liking Simon and I am ready to be his second Daddy.

Now I am looking forward to seeing Simon and Cathy. It will be fun to be living with them as they create a life together and I can share stories of how my beloved wife and I learned to live together.

What I am really looking forward to is spoiling their adopted children. I know that Cathy wants to be a birth Mother, if there was anyway that I could, I would make that possible, but I know that Cathy will be a wonderful Mum to any children that she and Simon adopt.

Kiki's View by Stanman63

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

 

Kiki's Point Of View
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Kiki talks about the story.    

I am Kiki, I am Professor Thomas Agnew's best friend. I am a puppy and as such, He is my pack leader. Only , why doesn't he have fur like I do and walk on four legs? I guess that some puppies are a bit different. Oh well, as long as I get fed and watered, I don't mind.

 

My best friend recently brought in three other puppies like him. One a male puppy ans two girl puppies like me. But darn it, no puppies like me!! Oh well, maybe I can make friends with that red puppy that came by recently.

The other puppies were getting ready to eat when a loud commotion sounded from outside. They all went to see what it was and I scampered out too.

There were puppies riding upon some VERY BIG puppies ad they were chasing a red puppy that was hiding from them. Why they were after the red puppy, I don't know, but I didn't like it at all, neither did my best friend or the other puppies.

Well, my best friend helped the red puppy and sent the bad puppies away. I don't know exactly what happened, but they were all quite mad about the poor red puppy. Too bad they didn't bring the red puppy inside, we would have had fun.

I guess that I should have stayed out there, but I smelled that wonderful food and I just couldn't resist. I jumped up on the table and saw that great big haunch of meat and I couldn't resist.

I are the whole thing and wanted even more of it. I was going to look for more of that meat when they came back in and put me back in my kennel. Darn it!! I was still hungry!!

Well, I did sleep really well that night and had a great big poopoo the next day. I just hope that I can get the chance to eat another haunch of meat soon, real tasty.

At times, I get to eat some of my best friends spicy meats. I like them, but they also make me feel funny and give me the trots. I hope he doesn't give me a lot of that stuff.

My best friend dotes upon a very special girl puppy. Her name is Cathy. She helps out by cooking and cleaning up. She is real nice, but at times, she cries a lot.

She wants to have puppies with Simon. [he is the other male puppy that is here now.] but thinks that she can't. I don't know why not, when she comes into season., Simon and her will have a litter unless my best friend smells her, then he will be the daddy.

Cathy has made my best friend very happy too. Before he brought Cathy and the others here, he was very lonely. Now he is very happy even with all of the stuff that keeps happening.

Stella keeps on getting sick and Simon worries so much about her too. Cathy comforts him, but I can tell that she worries too. Even my best friend worries.

I can tell that they love each other and care for each other as well. Right now puppy Stella is hurt, but when she is well, everybody will be happy.

Thomas Agnew's-1 by Stanman63

Point Of View- Thomas Agnew's-1
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Professor Thomas Agnew talks about the story.    

I am Professor Thomas Agnew. I am in charge of the Science Department at the University. I have seen many students in my tenure here, but none are as unforgettable as Catherine Watts.

 

When she came here she was Charlie Watts. Now Charlie won the right to head the survey of dormice. I saw in him a kind heart and a sharp mind. Little did I know that he would become something more.

One day, Charlie came to me and asked about the Universities policy on those who transition. I assured him that we would support any who wanted to transition. Then Charlie broke down and cried.

He told me about how his father had taken away his favorite dolly in order to make a man out of Charlie, but Charlie is mot masculine at all. He looked more like a young girl even then.

Try as he might, Charlie never did measure up to his dad's expectations in sports. It was only in academics that Charlie excelled in. Charlie won a scholarship to the University that he has used to good effect. Because his dad refused to fund his schooling.

Charlie had finally told him that he was a girl trapped in a boy's body. When that happened, his dad beat poor Charlie bloody. When Charlie awoke from the beating, he left home and never wanted to return.

Well, I gave Charlie my approval then and there, little knowing that he would become so special to me in time. I had a daughter named Cathy who died several years ago. I have missed her in my life and thought that I could never ease the pain of the loss until Charlie became Cathy.

When Charlie started dressing as Cathy, my heart began to warm up again. For in Catherine Watts, I saw my daughter Catherine Agnew return.

Cathy breathed new life into me as she became more confidant in her womanhood. Yes, I started doting upon her, but that almost ended in tragedy.

My secretary became jealous of Cathy and plotted to hurt and maim her. She gave Cathy a drugged cup of tea and was about to start hurting Cathy until I stepped in.

I was working late in my office when I heard what was happening. I called the police and the sent a sniper. I went to try to stop her but she stabbed me in the shoulder. Then the sniper shot her in the head.

Cathy took over while I healed up and she hired Pippa to be my new secretary. Cathy proved to be quite capable of taking over with Pippa's help and so I saw this as a chance to expand her responsibilities.

She began tutoring a few students as well as heading up the Dormouse Research Project. Because of her speaking with backers and supporters, we got the funding needed and now she has four students to do the grunt work.

Thomas Agnew's-2 by Stanman63

Point Of View- Thomas Agnew's-2
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Professor Thomas Agnew talks about the story.    

That Stella has indeed become like a second daughter to me and I have sweet and gentle Cathy to thank for bringing her and her brother into my life. Now I feel as if I have three wonderful children. They have all reawakened my tired old heart, now I feel young again.

 

After my wife died, I had to carry on to raise my daughter Cathy. I never remarried because I could never bear the thought of another woman taking my wife's place. My daughter Cathy was raised by and mothers of other students taught her to be a lady, but she was soon to leave me a bitter and broken man.

When Cathy died, my world ended and I almost took my life. but the student and Faculty supported me and loved me through my grief. After mourning my daughter Cathy and my wife, I decided that it was my duty to live on and help other students to grow into the person they were inside. Cathy had just graduated from the University when she passed on and her loss became my inspiration.

For twenty ears I have seen many a student pass through here and have even seen their children grace us as they came through here on their road of discovery, but finally, after all this time, a student came through that changed my life for the better and that student was Cathy.

Cathy was a very shy young woman that had attempted suicide before. My heart went out to her and I wanted to shield her from harm. I knew that she came here as Charlie and I supported her transition into Cathy.

Cathy soon blossomed under the guidance of Stella and became the
new reason for me to live. Cathy became quite the dutiful young lady and took over all of the domestic duties when she came here to stay for awhile.

That girl got my home clean from top to bottom and sorted out my wardrobe, she even found some things that I thought that had been discarded years ago.

By the time that she was through, half of my wardrobe was sent off to the Charity Shops because the were too small for my girth. Now I have the fun of replacing all of those clothes.

Do I really want to get more of those bell-bottom jeans and matching shirts? Hardly!! I out grew that fashion ages ago.[Chuckle.] Too bad Simon can't wear them, he would be quite the dashing banker looking so "Modern." {Guffaw.}

Cathy not only cleaned up the house, she also became quite the cook as well. It all really started thanks to her Dad. He suffered from a stroke after Cathy's Mum died and wanted Cathy to fix his meals for him.

Funny thing is that Cathy never really learned to cook. Well Cathy, ever the dutiful daughter, started fixing him soups and breads. I must say that she has proven to be a chef equal to those in any eatery. She went from making scrumptious breads and tasty soups to exquisite dinners fit for the palate a king or even a dog.[Chuckle.]

One time as we were sitting down to dinner, some rowdy blokes were out hunting a poor fox. Said fox had gotten through my fence and was hiding. Those scoundrels were intent upon destroying MY property for their stupid sport.

Well, THAT got Cathy's ire up BIG TIME!! She abhors anyone that harms any animal and was quite ready to trounce them by herself. Well, Simon, Stella and I were able to calm her down after a bit and get them to leave.

But by the time we got back to dinner, my dog had dined upon the roast. She ate the whole thing.{Chuckle.] We had a meatless night that night

Thomas Agnew's-3 by Stanman63

Point Of View- Thomas Agnew's-3
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Professor Thomas Agnew talks about the story.    

Oh I know that Cathy, Simon and Stella are not my children, but I have still adopted them all in my heart for they have all in their very special way have endeared themselves to me.[sniff.] I thought that my life was over and that I would die a lonely old man, not anymore!!! NOW I have found a reason to live again.

 

In Cathy, I see once again my daughter that I lost all those years ago. They are so much alike that I can't help but believe that somehow my daughter has indeed been sent back to me.

I know that Cathy Watts used to be Charlie Watts, but I still see my daughter in her. After my daughter died, I prayed and begged for Cathy to return, but all I got back was silence until Father O'Hare spoke to me.

I went to confession and told him of my sorrow. He consoled me and told me that my sorrow was known and that I was entitled to grieve and mourn my loss. He said that in time, I would find joy and happiness when I least expected it. Little did I know then just how right that he would be!! [Chuckle.]

Now that Cathy is in my life and currently living under my roof along with Simon and Stella, I see that Father O'Hare was indeed correct. Too bad I can't tell him because he would be thrilled for me.

Father O'Hare passed away soon after he consoled me. He was older than I am now and was quite a firebrand too. He was always pushing others to accept people for what and who they truly are inside. Without his guidance and mentoring, I would never have been able to accept Cathy.

Now that Stella is as different from Cathy as night is from day. Cathy is a quiet and demure lady well worth the Title of Lady Catherine Watts Cameron, but that Stella is more outgoing and more truly deserves to be a Knight.

But since there are no Lady Knights except for Joan Of Arc, or perhaps Maid Marion of Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves, That leaves only one Title open to Stella and that is Queen Of Hearts.{Guffaw.}

Stella has the very same wacky attitude that fantasy Queen has. Both of them can be quite imperious and quick of temper, but Stella also has that soft side that comes out when she sees Cathy in need.

Stella loves Cathy like a sister and even if Cathy and Simon never wed, they will still be sisters of the heart. Even though they haven't told anybody and I can't prove it, I know that Cathy literally saved Stella's life.

Cathy brought Stella in and Stella was looking quite out of sorts. I have seen other students looking as bad as Stella and my guess is that she had an abortion.

That night, Stella started bleeding from her groin and almost died, if not for Cathy coming to her rescue, Stella would have perished from blood loss.

Neither have adequately explained why Stella was bleeding, but I know of no other reason for her to suffer so and now after she was released from the hospital, she went back..

Stella and Cathy were out shopping when they saw two ruffians attacking a young lady. Stella went into action and took out one ruffian, but the other took her out with a blow to the stomach.

That got Cathy mad and she went into action and actually fought that ruffian that was easily twice her size and defeated him. Well, Stella went to the hospital because she was feeling poorly.

She stayed a few so they could run a few tests and assure themselves that she was safe. Needless to say that she was quite miffed to be bed ridden, but she still was grateful to Cathy for saving her.

Spike's View-1 by Stanman63

Point Of View- Spike's View-1
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Spike talks about the story.    

I am Spike, I am a dormouse. My Mother is Cathy. Why she is so large and don't live in a house like I do, I don't know, but I love my Mum and that's alright.

 

Mum at first looked and smelled like a Daddy, but then she began to smell and look like a Mum. Is that what I will do later? Will I grow big and smell like a Daddy then Smell and look like a Mum? All that I do know is that I am a Dormouse Mum and tht's lright with me.

Mum feeds me real well to. Whenever she holds me, she gives me a nut to eat. When Mum does that, I like to thank her and my Mum seems to enjoy it too. I am so glad because I just want to please my Mum so much.

But Mum was almost hurt one time. she came to feed me and another big Mum was there too. Mum talked to the other Mum, then they left and I heard the other Mum saying how she was going to hurt my Mum.

I was scared because who would love me like my Mum? Then my Big Daddy spoke up and I knew that everything would be alright. I heard a loud crack of thunder, then that other Mum was silent. I guess that she went away because she afraid of thunder.

My Daddy is way bigger than my Mum. he has a big belly and loves to laugh too. I like him and am gad that he is mt Daddy too.

One time, my Mum and Daddy had a bunch of other Mum and Daddy dormice around me. Mum held me and gave me my nut. I thanked her as I always do. Then lightning began to flash and I went to my Mum for safety.

Mum got me from where I was hid and placed me back home with another nut. I knew she would protect me from harm. i just wish that I hadn't peed on my Mum, but I was really scared. I am glad that Mum loves me so.

One day Mum got me out and gave me a nut. Then a wee little Mum started to yell. She sounded like a banshee, so I jumped up high to get away.

After Banshee Mum left, I saw my mum and flew back to her. I landed upon her then scrambled around and snuggled down upon her breast and got comfy. Mum then put me back home and gave me another nut.

I live in a nice house filed with other dormice that are my family. Mum brings a Daddy dormouse to me when I feel funny, after Mum takes him away, I then have a litter of babies. Why Mum never has any litters, I don't know. Will I become like my Mum one day? That would be nice. Then I could care for litters like my Mum does.

Spike's View-2 by Stanman63

Point Of View- Spike's View-2
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Spike talks about the story.    

I love my Mummy and Daddy. They take real god care of me. Daddy is big and soft and he like to laugh a lot. He adores my Mummy too. The only thing about my Daddy that I don't like is that he eats spicy nuts. YUCK!

 

At least my Mummy don't!! Why my Daddy eats those spicy nuts, I will never know, at least he never gives them to me!! Maybe my Daddy has bad taste buds. All that I know is that my Daddy loves mu Mummy.

My Daddy smells nice too. It's kind of a musky-wood smell. My Mummy smells like flowers all the time. I like flowers. They make a good meal, but I love it when my Mummy gives me a nut. When she gives me a nut, i just know that she loves me as much as I love her.

There are other Mummies and Daddies that give me food and water. They are always careful to let us sleep and eat. Only my Mummy ever lets me out to get one of her nuts, then she lets me go back home.

But my Mummy seems to think that she can't have any litters. Why can't she? She had me!! I keep on hearing about how she will be getting her "bits" sorted out real soon

What "bits" is she talking about? Does she have Daddy "bits?" That just can't be!! How can a Mummy have Daddy bits? All that I know is that Mummy wants to have a liter of her very own. Why doesn't she simply eat more nuts?

Yeah!! Mummy eats more nuts and she has a litter, THAT will work, but my Mummy seems to prefer some kind of special but called a tuna.

Well I hope that her tuna nuts help her out because she is a most wonderful Mummy. Now if only she will stop bringing in strange Mummies and Daddies, I will be happy.

My Mummy has a sister and a brother and she wants to build a nest with Simon. Simon is a great big giant like my Daddy. Only Simon is not plump at all. I like Simon and hope that he and my Mummy have a lot of litters.

Spike's View-3 by Stanman63

Point Of View- Spike's View-3
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Spike talks about the story.    

My Mummy takes care of me real good. She gives me her nuts and plays with me too. I want to grow up to be just like my Mummy because I am a Mummy too. I hope other Dormice have wonderful Mummies too.

 

Mummy has been very good to me when I have my litters too. After a Daddy Dormouse visits me, she keeps me safe so that I can have my litter in safety. If a Daddy Dormouse was to stay with me, he would get mean and hurt my litter. My Mummy won't let that happen to my litters.

My Mummy makes sure that my litters are all safe. She has the help of other Mummy and Daddy Dormice to help her. Mummy used to go out to visit mu litters and care for them, but now she has help.

Dormouse Daddy Simon went to care for my litters one time and he got hurt. I don't know how, but my Mummy was really worried about him. Then my Daddy let my Mummy bring in the other Mummy and Daddy Dormice to help. I am glad that she did because I like knowing my litters are safe.

Mummy's new friends even agreed to help her in other things as well. It seems that some very naughty Mummy and Daddy Dormice want to hurt my Mummy and Daddy Simon for some reason.

I don't know why they would, we dormice Mummies have many dormice Daddies for our litters. Are they saying that my Mummy and Simon can't have any litters?

What about them? do they have litters like we do? If so, why pick upon MY MUMMY??? It doesn't make any sense at all.Maybe my Mummy knows why and will teach them how silly they are. Mummy has taught me everything that I know, so I know that she can teach them.

My Mummy even helps to teach other Mummy and Daddy dormouse. One that she was very close to was Stevie. He came in to see My Mummy one day and she found out that he might be sick.

Stevie went out gathering nuts with another Daddy Dormouse and ate some bad nuts. After that, Stevie started getting sick and came to my Mummy.

My Mummy took care of Stevie, but he got very sick and is now asleep. My Mummy went to tell Stevie's Mummy and Daddy about Stevie getting so sick. I hope they saw him before he went to sleep because I know that I would be upset if any of my litters got hurt.

Yes, my Mummy loves to care for others. She has helped to take care of Mummy Stella a lot. Stella got hurt real bad and Mummy had to care for her till she got better.

Then My Mummy and Stella helped another Mummy that was being hurt by Daddies. Mummy and Stella went to help the other Mummy and Stella got hurt. My Mummy had to help Stella get well as well as help the other Mummy.

I am so proud of my very special Mummy and I want to be just like her in every way that I can. She is such a good and wonderful Mummy that others just want to help her be a better Mummy. I know that my Mummy is special because she is my Mummy.

Bonzi's View by Stanman63

Point Of View- Bonzi's View
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Bonzi talks about the story.    

I am Bonzi the cat, I have deigned to stay with this human female known has Angharad for awhile, at least until I catch and eat that Dormouse Spike that stays hidden around here.

 

It all started on a cold and rainy night when she let me in from the cold. Angharad gave me some tuna and milk for dinner and set me up a litter box, she knows how to treat royalty.

Well, after I had dined and washed, I saw her sitting in front of a screen and there was a furry mouse there. I ran up to catch it, but I bonked my head upon that durn screen and I never did get my snack.

But why did she have to laugh at me? I was doing my duty as a cat!! Then she began talking about this Cathy who actually breeds those snacks, now if I could find her, I would be a FAT CAT INDEED!!

Well, I have decided to try and get Spike to show up more often so that I can get her, Angharad will place me in front of the screen and then I will dance upon the keys for her hoping to get that Spike.

She will then give me my dinner and milk, but no furry, durn it!! What do I have to do?? Am I not the Master here? Well, there are plenty of crickets and other tasty treats in the garden and she does take me for a ride upon her bike at time, but not during a storm, that was a bit much.

It turns out that was how she met Spike, now if I had met her in the hedge, I would have had me a snack then and there, but then again, I wouldn't have such a nice and soft lap to curl up in.

Funny thing is that I never did see that Cathy nor Stella there, could they have hidden my furry snack? And what is this about Simon and Cathy? Does he have a taste for Dormouse? Is he really
a cat? Well, he could be a Simon-eeze cat.

I like most of Cathy's friends, but not that yappy dog Kiki, That yappy dog would keep me up all the time and I need time to plot how to catch my furry snacks. I guess that I will stay with Angharad for now, but when I do catch that Spike, I am out of here.

Simon's View-1 by Stanman63

Point Of View- Simon's View-1
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Simon Cameron: Duke of Stanesbury talks about the story.    

My name is Simon Cameron: Duke of Stanesbury. My Father is the current reigning Duke. Me, I am not one to flaunt my Title around. I am just a simple bloke that was born into a Noble family.

 

My father taught me and my sister that just because we are of Noble Blood, we are not any better than anybody else. To prove his point, he had us to read our family history.

When Stella and I saw that there were quite a few scoundrels in the family tree, we knew that Dad was right. After that, we never did try to act snotty to others.

Not that we had much of a chance with us having a strict Mum. Mum never let me get away with anything. She made sure that I was a good and proper English gentleman.

I never got to play very much when she was around and my only playmate was Stella. Stella and I would escape to her playhouse where we could relax and be kids. Most of the time, she would dress as a Princess or Heroine in a fairytale and I would be the Prince or hero.

We bonded during those playtimes and became each others best friends. When we had to stop our playtime for the day, we both cried. If not for Stella, I would not have had a childhood.

When Mum died, I felt relief, not sorrow and that made me feel guilty for not mourning her passing. When Dad saw how I felt, he took me and Stella into hi bedroom and told us about why Mum was the way that she was.

Mum was abused by her Father when she was a girl. When Dad's parents found out, they adopted Mum and sent her parents to prison. Mum kept her name and was raised with Dad. She fell in love with Dad and only let him near her.

When I was born, I was a reminder of her past and she couldn't look at me without seeing her Dad. That was why she was so strict. She kept me cowed so that I would never become a monster.

When Stella was born, she cowed her in order to make her strong enough to stand up for herself. Well, it worked pretty well; Stella is a strong and vivacious woman that takes nothing off of anybody.

I can not seem to keep a girlfriend. I have met several lovely young ladies, but none of them have stayed with me. They all seem to use me and spend my money and then dump me before things get serious.

I thought that there was no one for me until I met that sweet Cathy. Cathy met Stella on a dark and stormy night. Stella almost ran over Cathy as she rode her bike. Stella brought her home and gave her a change of clothes and a hot meal.

When I saw that pretty young woman, I knew that she was special. Cathy was very shy and tried to hide from me, but thanks to Stella, Cathy opened up and began to see me. In time, we got very close and cuddled a lot. I knew that she was the one and wanted to marry her, then I found her secret.

Cathy is a trans-gendered woman; that means that she is a man transitioning into a woman. When I found out, I was shocked and I almost ended the entire affair. I thought that Cathy and Stella had cooked up this charade has a joke. When I aw that Cathy truly loved me, her secret no longer mattered to me. I wanted to marry her anyway.

She agreed on certain conditions; she would stay a virgin until after her surgery and she would marry me after she graduated from college. I agreed because she is truly a lady and will wear the Title of Lady Cameron with Grace and Dignity.

She has never wanted my money and gets furious at me when I buy her expensive gifts. She feels that she oes not deserve such luxuries. She is such a modest young woman that she will NEVER be pompous.

Her parents raised her to believe that doing your best was expected and they never did show appreciation for when she made top marks or won any awards. Such an attitude has hurt Cathy by making her unsure of herself.

Well, thanks to Stella, Cathy has broken out of her shell. Cathy has started on the road to become a woman and has become a spokeswoman for the University. Professor Agnew has become her mentor and thanks to him, she has grown into a strong woman.

Simon's View-2 by Stanman63

Point Of View- Simon's View-2
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Simon Cameron: Duke of Stanesbury talks about the story.    

Professor Thomas Agnew is the Head of the Department at the University where Cathy is studying Dormice. that old coot saw Cathy has is daughter when she first started as Charlie. He helped to encourage him to become Cathy.

 

He loves Cathy like a father loves his daughter. I have no fear of him trying to seduce Cathy. No, he lost his daughter years ago and mourns her loss. In Cathy, he has a chance to be a father again and help her to become the woman she is inside.

What is truly hard for him is the fact that his daughter's name was Cathy. Cathy looks and acts like his long lost daughter. He often forgets that Cathy is not his daughter for real. But it blessed his heart when she accepted him as a Stand-In Father.

Cathy's birth dad recently had a stroke. Cathy was afraid to go see about him because he had beat her and taken away her favorite dolly when she was a child and almost beat her to death before Cathy left home for the University..

Charlie had been caught dressed as Cathy and she told him that she was really a girl. That BASTARD beat Cathy until she passed out. If I had been there, he wouldn't have succeeded in hurt my Cathy. But the damage was done. Charlie died that night and Cathy was born.

Cathy gathered her few clothes and moved into her small apartment where she made friends with the local grocer, but two of the local ruffians thought it would be fun to bully Cathy.

That Cathy proved to be a bit to much for them. They painted graffiti on her front door and refused to remove it. Cathy took the vulgarity down after she gave them a good clout on the snout. Another time, she actually ran over them when she was on her bike.

I wish that I was there to see her handle them, but I was there when they accosted both of us. Cathy and I had decided to spend the night at her apartment. Those two can't seem to understand that Cathy is too much for them, they still had scars from the other encounters.[chuckle]

They came at me in a double team. Cathy tackled one of them and went wild! That girl had him begging for mercy!! I had to pull that lioness off of her kill. Well, they decided to stop bothering Cathy after that. [chuckle] I guess that the idea of Cathy in lioness mode and me being such a big fella is a bit more than they can handle. [chuckle.]

No, Cathy and her Dad did finally rebuild their relationship. His wife had died recently and he couldn't die alone. In his sorrow, he finally saw Cathy has his daughter. he started to open up and accept Cathy after his stroke.

Cathy began to bring him homemade meals at his request and gave her authority to handle his affairs too. She has been a dutiful daughter in bringing him meals and even taking him out for a bit of fresh air, but she let him know that she was not his servant.

She told him that she had schoolwork and other concerns to tend too. She couldn't be there everyday for him. She begged him not to make her choose because HE would lose.

She loves him, but the memory of the past is still there and she won't let him bully her anymore. They both cried because they love each other. Cathy told me what happened before I met her Father.

She told me all about what her Dad had done to her. She was frightened that he would reject me as her suitor. But he accepted me as his son and gave us his blessing for us to marry. He is looking forward to giving away his Princess to a Prince.

The only man that I am worried about is my best mate Des. When he met Cathy, he bet me that he could get into her knickers. Now I NEVER went along with the bet, but THAT SCOUNDREL tried anyway and when he failed, HE told Cathy about the bet.

I had to convince her that I was innocent and that hadn't went along with the stupid bet. She finally believed me and went to tell Des off. He thinks it is all in fun, but NOT me and Cathy.
I will never trust Des with Cathy after that and recent events have pretty well ended our friendship.

The press got wind of Cathy's being a Trans-woman in love with a Peer Of The Ream, and so did the Russian Mafia. To combat both, Des set up an interview on the B.B.C. There, we were able to answer all the questions and Dad was able to thwart the attempted takeover of the bank.

Then Cathy and Des went for a bike ride that got me fuming from Cathy's comments. but that only helped to fuel the fire when I found Charlie on Cathy.

She had to stop tucking Charlie away so that there would be enough there for surgery. When I found Charlie, I left Cathy in bed ans slept on the sofa. Cathy left my ring and went out into the cold.

When she called back, I went to get her. We tried to talk, but Stella really let me have it. I had to leave and to a lot of thinking. When I returned, Cathy and I made amends and now we are once again engaged.

Simon's View-3 by Stanman63

Point Of View- Simon's View-3
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Simon Cameron: Duke of Stanesbury talks about the story.    

Professor Thomas Agnew has truly seen something very beautiful in my sweet and adorable Cathy. When she began as Charlie and started on her transition, Tom was right there for her and provided her with unconditional support. With out him, I doubt that Cathy would have been born.

 

Tom helped her by giving her a haven in the Science Department and gently mentoring her as well. When she started to blossom under my sister Stella's guidance, Tom gave Cathy more responsibility.

She became a tutor to other students and proved quite good at it too. One poor bloke that she tutored was Stevie. Stevie was gay and had contracted AIDS. When he first saw Cathy, he was afraid that he was sick, so Cathy took him to the clinic.

When she took him back, his liver was shot and he was dying. He asked Cathy to tell his folks. She agreed to go, but Tom, Stella and I went with her for support. You see, Stevie's dad never accepted Stevie being gay and learning that his son was dying from AIDS would indeed shock him.

Stevie's sister Sara and his Mum accepted him and wanted for his dad to as well. Sara wept when she heard as well as her Mum. But his dad got furious and then he began to cry as we left.

Later on, Stevie and his dad did reconcile before Stevie finally perished. I know that Cathy blames herself for what happened, she is that way you know. No, Stevie had unprotected sex with a sailor two years ago and caught AIDS then.

Cathy's generous heart led her to agree to read the Scripture at Stevie's funeral. Cathy has NEVER been one to seek the limelight, but events keep pushing her forward. Cathy got help from Stella in finding the right Scripture.

Stella and I went to a Catholic School and Stella kept getting into trouble. A favorite punishment was to have the offender memorize Scripture. Stella got quite good at it too.[Chuckle.]

Cathy was never much of one for going to Church. She is a Naturalist at heart. She hates hunters and those that would hurt Nature in any way. She has never eaten red meat as far as I know, she prefers tuna instead.

Well, Cathy will read the Scripture to honor her word to Stevie, but I am worried that she is doing a bit too much right now and wonder if she will crack up.

She has the burden of caring for her invalid dad who is in the hospital, responsibilities to the University as well as completing her transition into a woman. Right now, she is off of her hormones and THAT has made her jumpy.

Me, I am going to support her in her transition and her life, she is my Lady and I am her Knight in Shining Armor. I will forever protect her as best I can even when it infuriates her. [Chuckle.]

She has never been one to want to spend my money and has gotten mad when I try to give her anything at all. When I saw that she had only a bike for transportation, I have her a SAAB that we had. Stella had to talk her into accepting it from us and only relented when a bike rack was added to it so she could carry her bike with her.

THAT turned out real well. Cathy had secured her bike in the rack and was on the road when her bike was stolen. Cathy had gone into the store to pay for the fuel and get some stuff for a meal.

When she came out, the bike was gone. Well, i called upon a few friends ad we caught the thief and got Cathy her bike back. The only damage to it was a small scratch.

I also gave her a Blackberry so we could keep in touch. Ever since then, we have been sending each other messages back and forth. Cathy accepted it because NOW she can contact me and Stella most anytime.

When I proposed to Cathy, she almost broke up with me.[Chuckle.]
I had a jeweler to make for her an engagement ring to match the jewelry that she got from her Mum. That Cathy thought that I was doing a drug deal and was ready to end it right there.[Chuckle.]

When I finally DID propose, she apologized to both of us and accepted. I love that girl with all of my heart and fully intend to marry her and make her Lady Catherine Cameron. We have fought for our happiness and have been through the fire. When we do marry, I will have finally won a Pearl of Great Price.

Stella's View-1 by Stanman63

Point Of View- Stella's View-1
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Stella Cameron talks about the story.    

Greetings; my name is Stella Cameron. I am the younger sister of Simon Cameron. I love and adore my brother, he is a sweet and gentle giant. Simon would never hurt a fly. He has had terrible luck with women. It all comes from our Mum being so strict with us that Simon can't seem to truly appreciate a strong willed woman. That is why I look after him and hope to find a girl that he can truly love.

 

That is why I am glad that I "ran into Cathy." I actually did run into her. It happened one dark and stormy night,[ Now, I know this sounds like the set up for some novel, but this is the way that it happened.] I was driving home when I saw this wet, bedraggled biker riding in the rain. I barely avoided hitting the poor thing,but I did hit the bike and bent it pretty bad. At least the biker was unhurt.

The biker was a transitioning young woman named Cathy. Cathy was truly a shy, introverted young woman afraid of her own shadow.
I liked her from the beginning and wanted to help her to grow into the woman I knew that she could be with help.

Since her clothes were wet and dirty, I lent her some of mine. Cathy and I are the same size, so I was astonished when I saw the vision of loveliness standing before me. Then I knew that this was the girl for my brother Simon.

I was right. When Simon met her, he was smitten with Cupid's Arrow. Cathy took awhile to feel the same way, but
she in time finally fell in love with him. When she confided in me about her love for Simon, my heart broke for her.

She was worried what our parents would say about her being unable to produce an heir as well as Simon's reaction when he found out the truth. I did my very best to console her, but I knew that it would be up to her and Simon to deal with that.

When Simon found out, he was a bit miffed about it, but he still wanted Cathy in his life. that was when they decided to wed and under what conditions too.

Thanks to my friends in the medical community, Cathy was confirmed and approved for Sex Reassignment Surgery in record time. She is getting the surgery on New Years Day and she and Simon are waiting until after the surgery to snog.

They have slept together and Cathy has given poor Simon a "STIFF WILLIE" a few times, but that was using her hand. She will not allow any penetration until after the surgery. She wants Simon to be the first in her new "WOMANHOOD."

Cathy has grown as a person too. Ever since she has began to dress as a woman, she has blossomed into a dynamic student and teacher in her own right. When Professor Tom Agnew found out about Cathy's transitioning, he adopted her as his daughter.

Under his loving guidance, her project with dormice has taken center stage in the Universities ongoing Nature Project. Cathy has been leading a project centering upon dormice and the impact that pollution has on nature.

One time, she took Simon out with her on a survey of dormice nests. Poor Simon was shot by poachers thinking he was a deer. Cathy showed what a trooper she was by caring for Simon and only breaking down when he was safe from harm. It was then that Simon truly won her heart and she began to grow into the woman that she is.

Stella's View-2 by Stanman63

Point Of View- Stella's View-2
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Stella Cameron talks about the story.    

Cathy is quite a trouble magnet in her own right. That poor girl keeps on getting into so many misadventures that it is a wonder that she doesn't get into trouble with the Superheroes.[giggle]

 

Now don't go blaming me, I am totally innocent in all of this. i am only guilty of getting Cathy to accept her womanhood, her getting into these situations is all her own doing.

One time Cathy and I went shopping when a Granny fell down suffering from a heart attack. I went to help her by administering C.P.R. to keep her heart going when a bloke lifted my wallet from me.

My sister Cathy saw it and ran after him. She tackled him "rugby style" and brought him down. When word of her deed got out, she was offered a spot on the rugby team by the coach. Sweet Cathy turned him down.

But I could tell that she was actually considering the offer. It was her love for Simon and her modesty that kept her from accepting the offer. Frankly, Cathy couldn't have made the team as there are no coed teams.

another time that she showed her grit was when she and my brother Simon was at her apartment. There are two ruffians that try to bully Cathy, but they never counted on taking on the Simon/Cathy duo.[giggle]

Those two tackled the ruffians and sent them away with their tales between their legs. Simon was quite impressed with Cathy's attitude and they did a bit of snogging then. Those two are made for each other.

Then there was the time that she saved an infant from certain doom!! Cathy was driving home when she came across a car wreck. The car was afire and the Mum and Dad were on the side of the road wailing that their infant was trapped inside the car.

Cathy risked her life and crawled into that inferno to rescue the child. She would have perished if not for a bystander that pulled her out with the baby in Cathy's arms. Cathy was a bit hoarse for a few days after that.

Simon, Dad & I got onto her for being so foolish, but we were proud of her too. She is such a selfless young lady that needs somebody to protect her. I am glad that my brother Simon has volunteered for that duty.

Then there was the time that Cathy did an interview for the university. She in in charge of the dormouse survey and Professor Agnew got her to do the interview because Cathy is so pretty.

Cathy was in the university's science lab with her pet dormouse Spike when things got "out of hand" [giggle.] Cathy had Spike out of her cage and was holding her in her hand when Spike got scared by all of the flashing cameras.

Spike spooked and jumped down Cathy's blouse to hide. Poor dear peed while down there too.[giggle] It took Cathy a bit to secure her pet again, but the blouse was ruined thanks to Spike's little present.[giggle.] I guess that will teach Cathy not to handle those wild dormouse.[giggle]

But as much as Cathy is a trouble magnet, she is an even more caring and loving woman that has done more than many woman twice her age has done in the little time that I have known her.

Stella's View-3 by Stanman63

Point Of View- Stella's View-3
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Stella Cameron talks about the story.    

My Sister-In-Law Cathy has come a long way ever since I met her on that dark and stormy night, I often wonder if it was fate and what would Cathy be now if we had not met.

 

As much as Cathy has had so many misadventures, she has also had her own tragedies to deal with. Dealing with them has made her a much stronger woman that I am proud to call my friend.

Cathy lost her Mum recently. Cathy had just recently decided to live full-time as a woman and give up her male identity. A lot of that decision is because I have given her several suits of clothing that I got tired of. We are both the same size and she is so cute and adorable in my old stuff.

Cathy does not look a bit like a guy, she is all woman. Only her boy bits keep her from truly being a woman and thanks to me, she will soon have that distraction taken care of. Using my contacts in the Medical Community, I got her appointments with the two psychologists and surgeon to pave the way for her S.R.S. on New Years Day.

Now I know that it is supposed to take several years for her to qualify for S.R.S., but she won the hearts of everybody. I had nothing to do with it. I am a professional, I would never coerce anybody to risk their career for me or anybody else.

As I was saying, Cathy lost her Mum recently, she asked me to go with her to the hospital because her Mum was suffering from a heart attack and her Dad hated Cathy because he wanted a son, not a daughter.

Her Dad beat Cathy and took away her favorite doll when she was a kid, then beat her again when Cathy was in college. That final beating was to much for her, so Cathy moved out and stayed in her off campus apartment.

When we got to the hospital, we barely made it to her Mum's bedside when she passed away. She thought that we were both Angels from Heaven and she died with a beautiful smile upon her face.

We left soon after as Cathy was not ready to confront her Dad, but he saw how beautiful Cathy was and losing his wife broke his heart and helped him to accept Cathy as his daughter.

It was soon after that that he had a stroke. Cathy, ever the dutiful daughter visited him and began a new and bitter sweet relationship with her Dad. They both had to forge a new bond as Cathy had been hurt by him. But her kind and giving heart opened up so that she was able to accept his apology.

Her Dad refused hospital food and wanted Cathy to fix his meals. Cathy began to fix him breads and soups and discovered that she was a good cook. She had quite a few heated discussions with her Dad to quantify their relationship.

Those arguments broke her heart! She loves her Dad and seeing him so weak and frail is so hard for her to see. She is convinced that he only accepts her because he must depend upon her, but I believe that he truly loves his daughter.

When he found out about her exploits, he was truly chuffed about her deeds and laughed about her and Spike. He now calls her Lady Dormouse and he approves of Simon as a future Son-In-Law.

Cathy and Simon visited him to let him know that they were getting married one day. He couldn't have been happier for her and looks forward to giving the bride away.

But she and Simon had to deal with her secret too. He thought Cathy was a genetic girl, not a trans-girl and almost ended the engagement when he found out. But Simon found that Cathy was the woman for him and was able to accept her secret.

She also had to face down an attempt on her life. Professor Tom Agnew's old secretary was jealous of his love foe Cathy and was convinced that she was his slut.

That mad woman drugged Cathy and was about to start carving and mutilating Cathy when Tom saved her at great cost to himself. Tom was injured when she stabbed him, but she was shot by a sniper, thusly dying.

Cathy has suffered so very much in such a short amount of time, but nothing prepared her for what would happen when the Mafia tried to steal the bank from mine and Simon's Dad. That has caused athy more grief than she can bear.

Stella's View-4 by Stanman63

Point Of View- Stella's View-4
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Stella Cameron talks about the story.    

Cathy has gone through much turmoil in her short life as a woman, all because of those who want to take advantage of her. Is it no wonder that she has finally broken?

 

Because of Cathy's being a trans-sexual woman engaged to being married to my brother Simon, there was a hostile takeover attempted of the bank where my Father is the C.E.O. He is Lord Stansbury: Peer Of The Realm. Simon works at he same bank as well.

The Mafia thought that the scandal of Cathy's defect and her marrying Simon was fuel to help them in a hostile takeover. They actually tried to kidnap Cathy too!! Se was on her bike when a black S.U.V. tried to capture her. She led them upon a merry chase before they were caught, but that chase left her shaken.

That was when Professor Agnew invites us to stay at his place for the duration. We all accepted and soon were making Tom happy as he was lonely in his estate ever since his wife died. Now Tom has a love for curry equal to our national love of tea. He has that stuff as often has he can get it.

Well, son, the Mafia was caught and stopped in their endeavors, but that still left the press hounding us about Cathy and Simon, so thanks to Simon's friend Des, That hurdle was crossed as well.

Des used his contacts to set up an interview with the couple so that they could answer the questions. Thanks to that interview, the storm of press after us has died down. But things are still not quite right here in Camelot.

Des has been trying to seduce Cathy ever since they met. He even bet Simon that he could shag Cathy before Simon did. Simon never went for the bet, but the news of the bet hurt Cathy anyway. And when she went out cycling with Des, THAT caused Simon some grief.

Cathy made out as if Des had done something and got Simon quite miffed about it too. Even though she fessed up, Simon was still a bit unsure. It all came to a head recently when Simon fond Cathy's boy bits as they snuggled.

THAT caused Simon to to leave the bedroom. Cathy left the ring and ran away. When she called us, Simon went to get her and brought her back. We had a frank and open fight about He and Cathy because she was not in any shape to talk.

I let him have it with both barrels and sent him packing to cool off and think for a bit. Cathy and I reaffirmed our status as sisters then. She is my sister even if she NEVER marries my brother Simon.

Now my sister has to make a decision about her and Simon. Will she marry him anyway if he returns? Will she go after him if not? Will she complete her schooling and surgery? What ever her Decision, I will be there for her.

Stella's View- 5 by Stanman63

Point Of View- Stella's View- 5
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Stella Cameron talks about the story.    

My sister Cathy hes developed into a true Princess. From a shy and frightened boy taking hormones, she has matured into a caring and wonderful lady that I am proud to be able to call my friend.

 

I first started befriending her because I have seen way too many of the trans-gendered women come into the hospital mutilated because they despaired of ever becoming a woman and I didn't want for that to happen again if I could help it.

Those poor mutilated victims can never go back to being a man ever again. They have butchered away their gonads and at times, even their penis.

I do my duty and care for these poor souls, then I go to the Chapel and cry for them. That is where I made a vow to help out the next one and if possible, prevent another crime against the body.

I went to Sunday School as A girl and it was there that I decided to become a nurse. While in school, I volunteered to help the school nurse as a part of my punishment. I was always getting into trouble as a girl. Even as a girl, I had the gift of helping sick people.

Seeing Cathy all wet and cold, I knew that I had a chance to fulfill my vow. I began giving her my old clothes to wear when I saw that we were the same size. She is so pretty that it is amazing that she is not a genetic girl.

Cathy began to tuck her bits so that she would look like a woman until she found out that if it got to much smaller, they wouldn't have enough to work with. After that, she stopped tucking.

Professor Agnew loves her like she is his daughter. In fact, he lost a daughter named Cathy and Cathy now has in a way, replaced her and eased a burden upon his heart. I am glad because he is a sweet and kind older man, very much like my father.

Agnew has given Cathy a lot to do too. She now leads a bunch of students that now do the surveying for her. Those kids love and respect her too. When the press tried to get a scoop on Cathy, the entire university stood behind her.

Recently, Cathy became the tutor of Stevie, an AIDS positive student. Caty took him to have the tests done and was there when the results came back.

Cathy never insulted him for being gay at all. She was a comfort to that scared kid. When he needed a big sister, Cathy was there for him.

Steve found out that AIDS had finally claimed his liver and he was soon to die. He confessed to Cathy that he had sex with a sailor two years ago and contracted AIDS then.

He asked Cathy to tell his parents and she accepted the responsibility. Well, Professor Agnew, Simon and I went with Cathy. She needed our help as she was unsure of what would happen.

Stevie's sister Sarah was very supportive of Stevie as well as his Mum, but his dad refused to believe until he saw Stevie before he died, then he finally accepted his son.

Yes, Cathy is my sister and I would do anything for her because she saved me when I had made a big mistake. I had an abortion recently. I was not ready to be an unwed Mum and went to a clinic to have it removed.

Even now, I regret murdering my innocent child. I know that my family would have accepted my bairn as a new addition, but in my despair, I killed.

Cathy consoled me and comforted me as best she could. What irony!! Here I was a woman aborting a child being comforted by Cathy who can never be a birth mother. Cathy never complained and promised to keep the abortion a secret, but it almost got out anyway.

I started bleeding during the night and if not for Cathy and her quick thinking, I would have died. She saw me and that pool of blood and called the ambulance. She stayed with me and made sure that I was cared for. If ever I can repay her for her help, I will move Heaven and Hell to do it.

Spike And The Clock by Stanman63

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

 

Point Of View-Spike's View-4
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Spike And The Clock.    

Hickory dickory dock

 

Dormouse Spike ran up Cathy's clock

The clock struck One

Spike flew to Mum

Oh what fun

To play with Mum

Hickory dickory dock

Pippa's View 1 by Stanman63

Point Of View- Pippa's View 1
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Pippa talks about the story.    

My name is Pippa, i am the secretary for the Dean Of Sciences; Thomas Agnew at Sussex University. He is a brilliant man whose mind is still as sharp as ever and that old codger thinks young too.

 

Me, I am an old maid looking to make a bit of extra money for my retirement, but now that I am here, I feel young again. I started has a part-time secretary, but they wanted to make me full-time and I accepted.

Tom was in the hospital for a bit recovering from a wound and his assistant Cathy Watts took over while he recuperated. She is a real sweet young lady in charge of the Dormouse Study here and she even let me see her pet dormouse Spike.

Spike is a charmer and I could tell that she loved Cathy too, what surprised me was when I got to hold Spike. Cathy let me hold that critter and feed the little darling a Brazil nut. Spike tickled my palm when she thanked me for the nut, then Cathy put her back in her cage.

Cathy as a knack for teaching young students, even though she is still on herself. She has her Doctorate in the Study of Dormice and is now leading a team of students in the survey.

It is hard to believe that that wee girl is dong everything that she is doing, but that girl is full of spunk and thanks to Tom, she will telling the world about dormice.

Cathy is quite photogenic and the press loves her too. She and Spike have been on television when the B.B.C. did a spot on dormice. Cathy and Spike were featured and poor Spike got scared by those flashing cameras and scampered into Cathy's blouse.

Cathy was quite embarrassed about it and had to put up with everybody commenting on Spike's antics, but Tom was correct too. Thanks to Spike, the University got the funding needed and now Cathy is known around here as Lady Dormouse.

She is engaged to Simon Cameron whose dad is the president of the local bank. Old George Cameron loves Cathy and heartily approves of her as a daughter-in-law.

But things have not always gone so well for Cathy either, that girl has had to go through some tough times while I have been here.

She has had to go and see her Father up in Bristol, he had a stroke and Cathy is all the family that he has left. She loves her Dad but she also wants her career and family. She and her Dad have come to an understanding about her and her life.

But how she ever hooked up with Simon I will never figure out, but they love each other and intend to wed and have a family. She will make a beautiful bride and Simon's sister will make a gorgeous Maid Of Honor.

Those two have had a few misadventures together and that Cathy and Stella are trouble magnets. One time, an elderly lady had a heart attack. Stella stopped to assist as she is a nurse. Then a cad snatched Stella's purse and ran off.

Cathy took off in hot pursuit and caught him in a rugby tackle. I am sure that if she had applied , she would have been accepted on the team. The lady was alright thanks to Stella.

Cathy is always thinking of others ahead of herself, that is what is so special about her and why I think of her as one of my daughters. without Cathy and her influence, I would still be thinking about retiring, she has helped me to start thinking young again and I will always be grateful for that.

This story archived at http://tgfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=149