Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Grandma. All rights reserved.

After they all stopped patting me the other two boys said their thing and one of them got a pat on the back like me as his hamster had died a week ago and he burst out into tears over it.


Then we did this stupid sort of thing for 2 hours which practically sucked the soul out of my body, I was bored to tears. It was eventually time for our hour to get some dinner and I realised that we had missed lunch too. As we all began to walk away I felt a soft hand grip my shoulder firmly. I turned my head to see the bright red varnished nails on my shoulder and I turned around to see Susan standing there. She told me to sit down; it was only me and her left now not even the staff were there.


 


“Ryan you are a very interesting young man do you know that?”


 


“Um I don’t know really no”


 


“Well you are and I feel deeply sorry for your loss”


 


“Oh thanks but its okay”


 


“You know you can always see me if you need to talk because that’s what we do we listen, it would also be good if you could listen to other like I do and maybe act a little like I do understand?”


 


“No not really” despite the fact I did she was hinting at me to be all girly like her.


 


“Well what I basically mean is be kind to others honey and they will be kind to you” She smiled sweetly.


 


I just smiled back and went off to get my dinner. She was creeping me out as she watched me leave staring at me suspiciously it was as if she had the hots for me, which considering her appearance was certainly not a bad thing but due to her creepy experiments on us that kinda fell flat after a while. I made my way into the dining hall and found Brent, Francis and Danielle sitting together at a table not far from the entrance. They called me over.


 


“What took you so long Ryan?” Brent asked.


 


“Um I just had a chat with Susan”


 


The Susan? The one that’s been turning us into girls?!” Francis asked.


 


“Um yeah that Susan, she was actually pretty nice to me”


 


“Well what did she say?” Danielle asked.


 


“She told me to be like her which I guess meant to be kinder to people but there was something weird about it”


 


“Was she asking you to be a girl like her?” Francis asked.


 


“No, but she was hinting at it I think anyway I don’t really want to keep on discussing Susan the girl-maker I’m starving”


 


So I went and got my food and had my dinner which was constantly filled with questions about Susan from the others. Even after I told them everything that happened right down to the very last detail they still persisted. After dinner we didn’t have long before the next exercise so we all walked to the main hall again and awaited our instructions. We sat close together with our legs crossed while this happened I looked down at my groin area and tried to feel what was going on down there, to my horror it felt significantly smaller. I was horrified I also wondered if Francis and Brent had thought about their um….area….since we discovered the transformation.


 


Then Susan stood in front of the crowd of kids who were looking more feminine by the day. I was shocked to see that even more people were acting girly and wondered why my mind wasn’t going all pink inside or Brent and Francis for that matter, excluding Francis’ episode earlier on. Susan then began to speak.


 


“Hello kids, this exercise is to get both our minds and our bodies working together, this is an actual exercise which helps people focus on their tasks and also on their buns!” She laughed at her own joke and I was surprised to find her girly audience laugh with her, I heard Francis suppress a laugh and I began to worry that he was turning out just like the fem-men after what had happened today. So Susan started to play some more crappy music and told us just to follow her instructions. So she told us to bend over and begin to “wipe” with our hands as if we were cleaning something. Well as much as I didn’t want to do it I felt myself practically hypnotised into doing so it was a completely natural instinct, then I copied all of Susan’s other movements which also resembled cleaning movements. I was getting worried when I felt my ass tighten, I just thought that was the exercise working but I looked back and I swear I saw it grow! I gulped but continued my exercise it was like I was under a spell. Danielle on the other hand was not amused and didn’t move a muscle, she just stared at Susan angrily and marched her way up to her. Susan saw her and gritted her teeth.


 


“May I help you honey? Shouldn’t you be doing your exercise?”


 


“Exercise? Are you kidding me that’s you programming us to think like house-wives well I’m not having it!”


 


“Oh really?”


 


“Yeah and you’re turning the boys into girls, my friends are acting weird and all of the other campers are actually well…..CAMP!”


 


I snapped out of my exercise as I watched Danielle argue with the body manipulating Susan as well as hearing one of the girly dudes reject her claim that he and his buddies were camp campers. I then saw Susan tell Danielle to wait outside and I knew exactly what was going to happen, she was going to be taken down to that secret door behind the P.E section and then god knows what would happen to her. Susan saw that I had stopped and she made a gesture with her hands for me to continue and I did so I felt my ass tighten constantly during these cleaning exercises and every time I looked back my ass was a little bigger and rounder, I realised that I was getting curvy. The exercise stopped eventually and I quickly snapped back to reality and got Brent and Francis who also told me of an ass tighten feeling. They also noticed Danielle’s argument with Susan and had thought the same thing as me that she had been brought to the secret door.


 


We went back to Cabin 6 and thought for ages we thought about what to do. We would constantly suggest going to save her but we were afraid we would get caught. We all decided that it would be better if we came up with a plan in the morning when we had, had some rest and so we did.


 


The next morning I felt some more changes around my hips, they were much wider and curvy as well as the fact that my hair looked lighter in colour and also my nipples were much larger and I could feel that they were slightly risen, they looked like hormone nipples that guys sometimes get but bigger, I was getting seriously worried now, soon I would grow breasts and would lose my man hood! I had to find a cure fast but first of all we had to think on how to save Danielle if she was still alive but we were optimistic it didn’t seem like they were killers just sickos that broke the laws of nature.  


 


Again I was the last up and Brent sat on the edge of his bed looking depressed I guess he had noticed the same changes as me. Then Francis was looking in the mirror fiddling around with his hair. God damn it! He was doing it again.


“Francis?” I asked, my voice was now that of a girl, not completely but it was definitely a girl’s voice.


“Yeah?” He asked. He had also the same voice as me.


 


“Do you feel alright? Notice any more changes today?”


 


“Yeah, my voice is higher, I have a big ass and I have hormone nipple things”


 


“Me too”


 


He stopped fiddling around with his hair and realised what he was doing.


 


“Sorry I can’t help it, it’s like an addiction”


 


I just smiled at least his mind hadn’t went to the other side yet, Brent still didn’t talk he was probably just embarrassed about his new voice since he would most likely have the highest because he had barley hit puberty yet when we were guys. He was small and not very built, more scrawny than anything. I couldn’t say much on the muscle thing either but I had tone, well did have tone anyway. Now I had puppy fat which would be common on teenage girls, and it was making me feel like I was fat great I AM getting the mind of a girl.


 


I was about to say that we should get a plan started when I noticed that the floor was really dirty, there was also a lot of cleaning equipment in front of the entrance to the cabin and I suddenly had the urge to clean the place up. So I did, the whole day I spent cleaning. I didn’t even want to but it was a compulsion like OCD or something. And also I questioned why cleaning equipment would be there in the first place but I never cared to think about it I was to busy getting the place cleaned up. My long hair was getting on my nerves and so I borrowed one of Danielle’s bands and put my hair in a pony tail. I had no idea how I did it since I had never done it before but it felt a lot better while I was cleaning. Francis and Brent didn’t even question that I had a pony tail now and they continued doing what they were doing. That was when I realised that something was really wrong with Brent after I had stubbed my toe while cleaning and I shouted


 


“Shit!”


 


“Exscuse me do you mind not using that sort of language please?” Francis and I stopped. We looked at Brent who then looked at himself.


 


“Oh my god…..I sound like my mom!” and then he sobbed. Francis went and comforted him in the same style the fem-men did to me the other day. I shook my head and realised that I had to man-up! This was difficult giving my current status as a clean freak half-teenage girl!


 


So I did my best to get Francis and Brent’s attention and after I finally did we came up with a plan. We were going to sneak out to the hidden door during dinner as most of the staff were there keeping an eye on people. Brent however was not going to join me and Francis instead he would go to the main gate and distract the guards there by complaining that he wanted to go home and he would refuse to stay causing difficulty for them.


 


So the time came, at dinner me and Francis said goodbye to Brent and wished him luck then me and Francis snuck out and were fortunate enough to not catch any attention from the staff working there. We then ran as fast as we could to the P.E section and looked around the wall to see if there was anyone around the hidden door but there was no-one there. So we snuck around and then looked at the ground. We couldn’t find it. Oh crap! I didn’t even remember whereabouts here it was. I then decided that the only way to find it was to feel if the ground was weird or not so me and Francis got on our knees and started to bang on the ground softly until we would hear something out of the ordinary.


 


We did this for ages, for 20 minutes we looked like idiots just tapping the ground but we were determined to find it. And then I noticed a weird groove in the ground. There was also a large patch of the grass which seemed to differ in colour to the rest of the grass. I was such and idiot why didn’t I realise this at first?!! So when I patted this ground not much else changed until I reached the centre of it and then it sounded like metal. Bingo! I got my hands underneath the oddly coloured grass and pulled, it easily came out of the ground and there was a large, metal door in my hands. Francis gave me the thumbs up and he followed me inside as we went down some stairs, he shut the door behind him. There was no going back now we were here and we would save Danielle! Oh and Bullshit boy if we ran into him at all…….