Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Robyn34. All rights reserved.

Encountering Luck

By Robyn34

Malcome McDowell never believed in luck before. Not until now. Not until that one day when, looking at the indoor flora and fauna at Vegas’ newest resort, he spied it. It. The ultimate in good luck charms. The ultimate...four-leaf clover!

He wasn’t ordinarily superstitious. Not at all. But when you find a lucky charm in the city that demands a great share of luck, you have to take advantage of it at least right? His friend, Tom, had other ideas. "Just leave it alone," he said.

"But...it’s a...clover!"

"Nothing good can come of them now come on! The show girls are waiting!"

Tom walked on through the casino to the theater, but Malcome stayed behind. What could it hurt, he thought to himself as he as he plucked secretly plucked the four-leaf clover from the raised grass bed.

Suddenly, everything changed.. Time itself seemed to slow down and stop. Green smoke surrounded him and his eyes got foggy. At first Malcome thought it was all a trick. Some grand Vegas thing that he had fallen into. But the more he looked around him, the more he realized that something freaky was happening and that this show couldn’t possibly have been rehearsed.

A cough sounded below him, startling him from his thoughts. A short, man stood there, dressed all in green. He had a pipe in his hand and a curious look about his face. He looked, for all purposes, like the stereotypical leprechaun you see around St. Patrick’s day.

"Damn it all!" the small man cursed as he glared at Malcome.

"What... who?"

"I thought that if I put that clover in here...here where no one is suppose to touch things, that maybe I’d get a little peace and quiet. But...no! No peace for the old leprechaun!"

"Who... what are you?" Malcome stammered.

The dwarf bowed. "I am yer leprechaun..."he said with a flourish before getting back to snarling and growling to himself.

"And...what does a leprechaun do?"

"Why, good sir, I grant wishes!"

"Wishes?" Malcome said, perking up.

"That’s right, wishes. Ye have in your hand four wishes."

"Wow! Gee... Really! I’m so..."

"Now wait a minute young one," the leprechaun said. "There’s more involved that ye should be aware of."

"Okay..." Malcome said, already figuring in his head what he would be asking for.

"Before ye wish your first wish, a change will come over you."

"A change?" Malcome asked, stunned.

"That’s right. A change. Ye’ll become more...more..."

"More what?" Malcome asked nervously.

"More...Irish!" the small man said with a flourish.

"Oh...that’s not a problem," Malcome said confidently. "My grandparents were from Ireland anyway and..."

"That’s nice. Anyway... after each of yer four wishes you’ll have one things change about you. At the end of yer four wishes, we make a little wager. If ye win...ye get it all from me. No strings attached."

"And if I lose?" Malcome asked.

"If you lose...then I do with you as I please."

Malcome sat there, considering his options for a moment before thrusting out his hand and yelling, "Deal!"

The leprechaun looked suspiciously at Malcome’s hand before nodding. "Fine. What is yer first wish..."

"I wish I had amazing luck here in Vegas!"

"Done!" The leprechaun declared. "And now for your change..."

The little man waved his hands over his head dramatically as he chanted a few words. Malcome closed his eyes, not knowing what to expect. When he opened them, he saw the small man grinning ear to ear.

"Is that it? I don’t feel... changed!"

"Oh you changed alright," the small man said still smiling. "Maybe just not what you thought would change. But that doesn’t matter. Get enjoying that luck of yours and remember... next time you wish for something, I’ll be here."

"I’m counting on it..." Malcome said.

The green mist faded away around him and the time began once again. Malcome looked around him at all the slot machines and grinned. Grabbing a quarter out of his pocket, he approached the first one just as Tom came running at him.

"Mal! It’s started!" he yelled, grabbing at his arm.

"Just one machine..." Malcome said in a daze. "I just want to see what happens."

Tom sighed. "You idiot!" he said, fishing in his pocket. "You have to put three quarters in if you want to win anything! Here... try it now."

Without a glance at him, Malcome grabbed the two other quarters from Tom’s hand and with the one he had guided them into the slot machine. In a strange way, time slowed for Malcome just then. The glowing button was pushed and the wheels began turning. One...two...three...JACKPOT! Malcome couldn’t believe it as the bells, whistles, and sirens began sounding all around him.

Two men in jackets came up to shake his hand and congratulate him on his win. A hard board check was thrust in his hands, $20,000,000, and his eyes burned with the flashes of so many cameras.

As quick as it began it was over. And Malcome stood a very rich man with a very annoyed best friend.

"Aren’t you happy for me?" Malcome said with the biggest grin on his face.

"Of course I am," he said. "But if you don’t stop gloating we’re going to miss the SECOND showing of the Show Girls!"

"What’s up with you and those show girls?!" Malcome scowled.

"I came to Vegas to see Vegas show girls," Tom spelled out for him. "I thought you did too..."

"Well... I guess..." Malcome said, shrugging.

"So come on!" Tom said, dragging Malcome by the shirt.

Moments later they were seated in the front row while a line of girls came out in their tight shorts and bare chests.

Malcome found the whole experience very interesting. True he had originally been excited about coming to see the show girls, but now they seemed to have lost their charm. In fact, as much as he hated to admit it, Malcome had found himself staring at his friend, Tom’s, reaction to the girls more than the girls himself. Malcome even caught himself watching Tom secretly rub himself as one girl with large tits came closer and closer to them.

I wonder how big it is, he thought to himself as he quietly licked his lips. I bet it would feel awfully good going in. Unbeknownced to Malcome too, he had been slowly drawn closer and closer to Tom, until he was practically sitting in his seat with him. He didn’t notice that until they were heading out the door.

"Boy you sure acted strange in there," Tom said with a shrug.

"What do you mean?" Malcome said in a hurry.

"It was almost as if you... you..."

"I...what?" Malcome said panicked.

"Oh never mind."

Malcome sighed as he watched Tom watch the girls stride out of the auditorium. "I wish..."he sighed.

Tom turned to him. "What was that?"

"Oh nothing... it’s just..."

"Just what?"

"I wish I had their job! Getting oggled and looked at all the time. That would be great!"

Suddenly before he knew it a green haze came over the room. The world stopped a moment and a small green leprechaun appeared out of nowhere.

"Want their job, huh?" he said smiling.

"No... I just..."

"Done!" The little man declared. "And now for your change..."

"Uh... sir..."

"Though I have to say I usually don’t go in this order. Its necessary to grant you your wish."

"But I don’t wanna..."

But before Malcome could finish his statement, a tingling sensation came over his chest. Malcome looked down in amazement as his shirt began to dissolve off of his body, revealing his hairy chest. Then the hair too began to dissolve off his body until his chest and stomach were completely hairless.

Suddenly his nipples themselves began to itch. Malcome reached his hands up to scratch them and was rewarded with a bolt of pleasure. He gasped, his whole body growing stiff. Malcome looked down at his chest. His nipples seemed to have grown, shot upward a centimeter or two. The itching returned and Malcome reached up to touch them again, this time tenderly with his fingertips so he could watch what they did in response. Again another shutter of pleasure and another growth in size. The pattern repeated itself. Over and over again, Malcome touched his nipples tenderly, gasping and moaning out loud as his nipples began to grow and expand until they stood prominently erect on his chest. Soon the nipples themselves stopped their growth, but his chest continued to ache. As he worked his hands over himself, the area around his nipples grew dark pink forming two perfect auroras.

Soon even they ceased growing, expanding out until they were almost a half-dollar across. By now his entire chest began to itch. His arousal was growing. And though his penis grew hard within his pants, his hands were drawn upward to his chest. It wasn’t enough to just keep touching his nipples. Now he began taking a little bit of flesh with them, rolling his nipples between his fingers as he continued to kneed the flesh around them. Slowly the soft flesh around them began to rise. Up and out, they grew into twin breasts on his chest as he continued, with his eyes shut, to grab and massage more flesh. Soon he had almost a handful of flesh as he moved it rubbed it ever so gently, moaning softly to himself.

The feeling grew more and more intense as his breasts grew larger and rounder. Soon they could no longer be contained in a single handful but overflowed in both hands. And still they grew. Malcome looked down at his chest and had the strangest idea. Pulling one erect nipple up to his mouth, he started to suck and suckle it. Malcome moaned again, writhing in agonizing bliss. The itching feelings had subsided, but the pleasureful ones continued. Malcome continued to suckle his new breast, all the while imagining Tom’s lips around them. The feelings grew more and more intense. His cock shot straight out from his crotch. Finally the feelings came to a head. With a high pitched squeal, Malcome was pushed over the edge and experienced his first full orgasm.

Coming down from the heights, Malcome looked around him to see the small green man grinning up in his face. "I thought you’d enjoy them," he said. "Never quite that much though." In his hand he held up something that resembled a bra with feathers over it and a pair of what appeared to be panties. Only these panties were different. In the front, where most panties were smooth and flat, these panties had a cup.

"What’s this," Malcome exclaimed, holding them up.

"These are your new work clothes..." the green man said proudly.

"But... isn’t everyone gonna know?"

"Nope," the green man declared. "No one will know the difference. Everything changes when you change."

"I don’t understand..." Malcome said.

"Just put them on!" The green man growled.

Malcome pulled off his sticky, wet pants and shorts, dried himself off as much as he could, and pulled the altered panties up his legs. The panties fit him perfectly, with the cup in front covering up his manhood. Malcome pulled the strings attaching the cup to his body and groaned.

"Do they have to be this...tight?!"

"Such is the price for beauty."the green man said plainly.

Malcome took the bra in his hand and carefully put his arms in each of the shoulder holds. The bra itself clipped in the front, making it easier to put on...and to take off. But the cups themselves were smaller than his actual breasts.

"What’s...wrong...with this..." Malcome grunted as he struggled to put the bra over each of his new breasts.

"Lift each of your breasts and set them in the cups before trying to clip it together," the little green man replied.

Malcome looked at him suspiciously, wondering how he knew such a trick. Then, lifting his left breast, he carefully put it in the cup of the bra, doing the same to the right. Then, pulling them together, he was able to clip them in the front.

"This doesn’t leave much to the imagination," Malcome said, looking down at his generous bosom flowing out of the feathery outfit.

"It’s not meant to," the green man replied. "Now...to the stage!"

The green mist disappeared as did the little green man. The world too began turning again, slowly at first, and then faster until it too came back to normalcy.

"So... I guess your break is over," Tom said next to him.

Malcome looked over at Tom smiling at him. "I never thought they’d let you in," he said. "After all...you’re not all that much of a woman."

"Uh... yeah... I guess..." Malcome replied.

"Five more minutes!" came the announcement.

"Well... get going, Mal! You don’t wanna miss your big entrance." Tom gave him a small peck on the cheek that sent shivers up and down Malcome’s body. "Break a leg!"

Malcome walked, almost on autopilot, to the stage door and got in the line with all the other ladies. They too were all dressed as he was. The only difference was the lack of a cup in the front of their panties and the long hair that flowed down from their heads and the otherwise feminine bodies that they all sported. Honestly, Malcome thought, if it weren’t for that leprechaun’s magic, I don’t think I would be up here.

The curtain opened and the ladies walked out together on stage. Malcome knew intuitively what to do, where to look, how to smile, and everything. He was amazed at how sexy he felt and how his nipples began to respond, especially when other men were whistling at him. Malcome looked down at Tom, the only guy in the place he really cared about. Tom was grinning ear to ear, a proud look on his face. Malcome looked down at his pants and felt proud to see a tent beginning to appear on Tom’s crotch.

As each of the girls chose a particular place in the audience to focus on, Malcome focused himself on Tom and his reaction. Teasing him with a view of his bounteous breasts, Malcome began to pull down his bra, slowly and to the music, as all the other girls did. Malcome noticed that Tom’s attention were on him, and particularly, on his chest. A sense of pride overcame Malcome as he teased, first one nipple and then the other, from their feathery confines. Tom’s hand wandered down to his crotch as he slowly began to stroke himself to the beat of the music. Malcome was in heaven. Slowly with the music, he took off his bra revealing his breasts for all to see then, as other girls on stage did the same, he began to massage and caress his breasts, letting out a moan every few moments.

It was amazing. Sex on the stage. But in a moment everything changed. For, as the other dancers were all taking off their shorts, Malcome suddenly got nervous. Looking down at Tom, Malcome noticed his eyes were no longer on him, but on the other women seductively pulling down their panties. Malcome sighed, tears coming to his eyes, as he slowly began to dance his way off stage.

"I wish Tom would actually like me back," he found himself saying as he pulled on his large sweatshirt and pants as he left.

But the world did not stop. No green mist flowed over the world. And no green man appeared before him. Instead a tiny voice rang in his head, "It is done."

Outside the stage door, Tom waited with a strange look in his eyes and a huge smile on his face.

"You were marvelous," he said as he planted a huge kiss on Malcome’s lips. Malcome paused, surprised at first at this sudden change in attitude. But then, remembering his wish, Malcome relaxed, closed his eyes, and enjoyed the intimacy. Slowly their lips moved over one another, kissing and suckling the other’s mouth, until finally they parted lips and let their tongues touch and move together. Malcome had never felt so aroused before. His nipples shot out from his chest, scraping painfully against the sweatshirt he now wore. Moreover, his penis shot up from his crotch, bridging the gap between them and touching now and again Tom’s own aroused member.

Malcome paused, broke the kiss, and said, breathless, "Let’s go to our room..."

Arm in arm, the two of them walked, Tom’s hand over Malcome’s shoulder and on his breast as the two of them made their way into the hotel room.

As soon as the doors were closed, the clothes began coming off. Malcome couldn’t believe how much he wanted Tom and in what ways. He wanted him inside of him...but how!? The sweatshirt came off quickly, making Malcome’s large breasts bounce, his nipples grow erect from the cool air. As Malcome himself grasped at Tom’s shirt, Tom’s mouth moved down to each of his new breasts. Malcome gasped in pleasure as Tom began to suckle and squeeze each of his breasts in turn.

"I’ve wanted to do this all night," Tom said with half of Malcome’s right breast in his mouth.

Malcome could barely concentrate to get Tom’s own shirt off, but off it came as the two of them tumbled into the room and onto the bed. Next came the shorts. Malcome yearned to grasp the erect member he could feel poking through Tom’s pants, but found himself a bit timid in taking off his own pants. Tom’s hands, though, were not as timid as he pulled Malcome’s bottom off, making his rather erect penis bounce.

Malcome decided then to change gears. If Tom discovered Malcome’s hidden manhood he might not want to continue. So, turning over on the bed, Malcome positioned himself on top of Tom and then began to kiss, ever so lightly, down Tom’s chest. Tom responded immediately, his own eyes closed. Malcome kissed down to his crotch and then began to lightly kiss and suckle Tom’s large member. Tom moaned, louder this time, as Malcome wrapped his lips around Tom’s erection. As Malcome worked the hard cock in and out of his mouth, he moved his own hands over his body, covering first his breasts and then his crotch.

A strange itching came over him then. A feeling much like the one he had before. Following his instinct, he removed his mouth from Tom’s cock and positioned himself over him so that both of their penises touched each other.

Tom seemed in a daze. "What are you doing, lover?" he whispered.

Before Tom could say anything more, Malcome pressed his left breast in his mouth, stifling any further conversation. The two of them moved back and forth, their penises rubbing against each other, until, strangely, something changed. Malcome felt it immediately. Tom’s penis suddenly got caught in something on him. Something that shouldn’t have been there. Malcome pressed down on Tom and felt Tom’s cock beginning to push inside of him. He moved upward again and pressed down, feeling now the head of his cock push inside his body. Malcome gasped, understanding now what was happening. Slowly he worked Tom’s cock further and further into what use to be his scrotum, pushing him deeper and deeper into his new vagina.

Malcome reached down to his crotch to feel the changes for himself. It was indeed true. Where his cock had once been a tall 8 inches, now it felt no more than 3 and slowly disappearing with each push. Furthermore with each push, Malcome could feel his own body beginning to open up, a new moisture lubricating them, and twin lips begin to grip the hard cock within him. Malcome sighed in contentment. At last he’d be able to please Tom as he should.

Looking down at Tom below him, Malcome gave a slight squeeze with his new vaginal muscles. Tom sighed, Malcome’s breast falling out of his mouth. "Oh, baby! You’re so tight!"

Malcome moaned as he moved up and down on Tom’s hard cock. Each time he entered, Malcome pushed down a little harder, allowing Tom’s member to open him up a little more. Malcome reached down to feel his cock had completely disappeared beneath a small flab of skin. He was a woman now. There was no denying it. He...was a her!

Just that thought was enough to push her arousal to new heights. As Tom’s cock buried itself deeper and deeper into Malcome, Malcome herself leaned over Tom, her breasts in Tom’s face now. She could almost feel it now. Her first real female orgasm. She could feel the muscles inside her start to spasm until...until...

"Oh...my...god...!" Malcome screetched as her eyes rolled up in her head. "Oh...Tom! Oh... Tom!" Malcome had never felt such pleasure before. Her whole body felt aflame. Tom’s breath on her breasts increased her arousal even more as her vaginal muscles clamped down hard on his rod within her. As soon as that started another began! Malcome heard herself start to screech, clutching Tom tight against her even as her own bodily muscles clamped his rod within her.

"I...can’t...hold...it..." Tom shuddered below her.

Malcome barely heard Tom as her third orgasm began. In the middle of it, a hot fluid began pouring into her. Malcome heard Tom grunt beneath her as his own juices were expended within her. Slowly the two of them collapsed onto each other in a poor of sweat and semen. Malcome awoke the next morning in the most awkward position. Not only was he on top of Tom, Malcome’s new breasts painfully pressing into Tom’s chest, but they were still very much connected with Tom’s cock still buried in Malcome’s new box. Malcome rolled over, feeling Tom’s flaccid member slide out of his new wet hole. Tom didn’t say a word, simply grunted and rolled over in bed.

Malcome took this time to examine herself in the mirror. Apart from the twin breasts on her chest and the new equipment down below, Malcome looked very much the same as she had been as a man. Balding, grey, and tired. Malcome frowned. Something had to be done about this.

"I wish I looked like the gorgeous woman I feel that I am." Green smoke once again filled the room as the little leprechaun appeared before her. This time he didn’t seem all that happy to see her as he frowned and growled to himself.

"So... you want me to change ye all to a woman?"

"Yes please," she said politely.

"Well then. I’ll do it..." He looked a little puzzled.

"What is it?" she said frowing.

"It’s just... I’ve never had someone actually want to change. Most times it’s the side effect. I just don’t know how to change ye. Still if that be yer wish..." The green smoke came together around Malcome, surrounding her with its magic. She could feel it changing her in so many subtle ways. Red hair began to blossom around her and flow down past her shoulders. Her height shrank, from a tall 6'0" to a more modest 5'4". She could feel her skin soften, her face puff out, and a curious pooch appear on her bottom.

As the mist died down, Malcome spun around to look at herself.

"How do I look," she said in a sweet soprano voice.

"Great..." the leprechaun said growling.

"But I need a new name. Malcome won’t work any more..."

"How about Meghan?" the leprechaun offered half-heartedly.

"Meghan! That’s perfect! Meghan it is!"

"Now about that wager," the leprechaun said rubbing his hands together.

"Oh about that..." Meghan said. "I don’t think I want to do that anymore."

The leprechaun was taken a back. "Why? I mean... don’t you want the chance to change back?"

Meghan thought a moment then shook her head. "Not really..."

The leprechaun got angry, his little green face a mask of hurt and betrayal. "Very well. If you won’t wager...than my wrath will fall on you. The luck I have given ye will be given to your new husband, Tom. He will receive all that you have. He will be the one to be visited by me. And you will not remember this event. Not unless this luck is reversed. Does ye understand me?"

"I do... I guess..." Meghan said. "Does that mean I’ll get to be with Tom still?"

"Oh you’ll be with him, alright," the small green man. The green mist disappeared around Meghan leaving her alone in the room with her sleeping husband. As she knelt down in the bed, her lips closing tightly around her husband’s rising cock, her life as Malcome seemed only a dream and she seemed to be the luckiest woman ever!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End. (Complete)
Robyn34 is the author of 1 other stories.