Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Confusion and apparent acceptance leaves the boys in deep

Chapter 3

 

As the ambulance travelled towards the hospital the medics were calling forward with the girls’ condition. In the rush to get them to casualty they’d only done cursory checks but were concerned that there was no heartbeat from the ‘baby’ and had asked for a maternity specialist to be ready. Emily was calm now, her eyes glazed from the effect of the drugs. Brian was still out cold and the medic concentrated on applying cold compresses, the fluid was helping and his temperature was coming down.

They arrived at A&E and while Emily was placed in an observation bed Brian was taken to the maternity department.

As the nurse lifted Brian’s dress she looked in astonishment, then after checking again had a fit of giggles. She called the doctor over, “Dr Fraser you’ve got to see this.”

Dr Anne Fraser was normally a precise businesslike woman but after a puzzled look, even she smiled.

“I think you’ll be able to handle this delivery on your own, nurse? Get that thing off her but they are expensive so be careful, hopefully that explains her collapse. Those empathy bellies shouldn’t be kept on for more than 2 hours if they’re strapped on tightly. We’re quiet today so it’ll be easier to keep her here until we’re sure she’s OK. “

After she had removed his dress, the nurse had no need to disturb Brian’s panties or tights, she noted that the poor girl was a bit flat chested and the bra was for the only for the belly boobies so she removed them and bagged them up for collection. She put him into a gown and connected a couple of monitors to his hand.

“All done doctor.” The nurse reported back to Dr.Fraser.

“Good, I’ll check her in a few minutes, her colour is good now I’m sure she’ll be awake soon.  Will you arrange for welfare to come up? They have some spare dresses and their lady is good at freshening hair and makeup.”

“I think she’s about a size 12”, replied the nurse,

“I agree, also find out where the girl that came in with her is. I’m sure they’ll want to be together.”

 ----------------------

“You can’t be serious about doing this?” Eric whispered to Julie after Alan had left them to discuss his offer.

“£1,000” replied Julie “Each!”

“I know it’s a lot of money but still what if they find out?”

“Once they’ve started they won’t be able to stop. I will make sure that everything is discrete and will stay with you at all times. I won’t let them do anything you don’t like.” Julie appeared to have made up her mind. Pound signs were in her eyes.

“I’m still not sure.” Eric felt this had all gone too far.

“I understand your concerns, but what’s the worst that can happen? It’ll be an experience you at least are never going to repeat. Let’s give it a try, if you’re not happy feign illness and it all stops.”

“OK, the money is very tempting but look after me please.”

“Good to go! Let’s do it.” Julie was excited now, she looked for Alan and gave him the thumbs up.

A smile of relief broke out across his face and he returned to the ‘girls’.

“Alan, we’re OK to do this but please be aware that Erica is a bit nervous and fragile in her condition, if it gets too much we stop, is that agreed?”

“Perfectly understandable, you let us know if you are unhappy at any time.” He was so relieved to get his models any conditions were fine. “I’ll just make a couple of calls and we can get going it’s not far from here.”

----------------------------

“They’re bringing her friend Emily up in a wheel chair, apparently it was a panic attack and she’s OK now, there’s just the after effect of the shot for her to recover from. “ The nurse informed Dr. Fraser as she checked Brianna’s charts.

“That’s good it will be better for them both, we know now why she got into such a tizzy.”

Emily arrived a few minutes later, she was still a bit groggy from the medication but was worried about Brian and the trouble they would both be in.

“Hello Emily, I’m Nurse Harrison I’ve been looking after your friend. We know what has happened to her and nobody is cross so don’t worry. Are you both from the college?”

“Yes we’re from Walbury Tech College we were in a life class just having fun and there’s been a fire and we had to run out, then we got separated and and and ....”  Emily was getting upset again. ‘Did the nurse say she?’ she thought.

“It’s alright don’t fret. That explains everything. The doctor thinks Brianna will wake up soon, I have a lady just cleaning her face and she said she was starting to stir. She’ll freshen her hair and makeup and you can probably leave in about an hour.”

‘They haven’t twigged Brian’s not a girl’ realised Emily, ‘Oh well they seem cool with us at the moment so let’s go with it.’

“As you can see we have delivered the baby.” Nurse Harrison smiled and pointed to the bag. “They’ve brought a more appropriate dress down from the stores for her, there’s a padded bra as well to give her a bit of shape.”

“You’ve been very kind, I, sorry we’re, very sorry for any inconvenience we’ve caused you.” Replied Emily.

“It’s alright, it’s been a quiet day otherwise and now we’ve a new anecdote to share!”

Just then Brian started to wake.  Emily had the presence of mind to take his hand.

“Hi Brianna, how are you feeling?”

‘Brianna? What the heck’s going on here’ thought Brian as he came round. “I’m not, Oh, err what’s going on? Where am I?”

“It’s OK Brianna, your friend Emily is here. You fainted and were brought to hospital, you overheated because of the empathy belly.” Nurse Harrison was very kind.

“I’m here BRIANNA.” Said Emily. “Everything is OK and we’ll be up and about soon.”

For Brian as the confusion started to clear then the fear started to kick in and he began to shake.

“Can we have a private moment?” asked Emily.

“Of course.” Nurse Harrison drew the curtain around them.

“Emily, what’s going on?” Brian whispered.

“You collapsed because the belly was too tight, probably my fault I’m afraid. They brought you here and removed everything but didn’t spot your boy-bits. They think you’re just a young girl who’s a bit under-developed in the boob area. They’re not cross with us and we can leave soon.”

“And I will be wearing what?”

“Oh yes, there’s a new dress for you.” There was a front buttoning denim dress on the chair beside the bed. “Your shoes are here too.”

“Well let’s get away as soon as we can.” Brian was waking up properly now and just wanted to get out of this.

“I’d love to but we’re both a bit wobbly at the moment so we’d better wait until they’re happy. The lady who was washing your face will be back in a moment to do your hair. Let's get you dressed before she arrives.”

 

To be continued

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Amanda Walker. All rights reserved.