Menu Load Error

[Reviews - 16] starstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Kyle never knew his family or where he came from.  After growing up on the streets and finally finding something meaningful to do with his life, he still feels as out of place as he always has.  The recurring dreams of another place and a mysterious woman still haunt him.  He wants answers, and grows more restless as time goes on.  But the truth will soon be revealed and he will be transformed in ways he never thought possible.  Can he accept the truth he has been chasing for so long?  Can he accept the responsibilities that will be thrust on him along with that truth?


Rated: Teen Audiences (Age 13+) (T)
Categories: Fiction Characters: None
Age Group: College Age 19-26
Categories: Magical Transformations
Genre: Fantasy
Keywords: None
Story Universe: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 8737 Read: 55733
Published: 07 Jan 2009 Updated: 02 Aug 2009
Story Notes:

I've written loads of (unpublished) stories, but this is my first TG work.  I first had the idea over 10 years ago, and have kept it to myself all along.  I hope it's as entertaining and interesting to everyone else as it is to me.

Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Kara99. All rights reserved. 

 

 

1. Chapter 1 by Kara99 [Reviews - 8] (1663 words)

Chapter 1 establishes our protagonist and gives a peek into the puzzling issues aren't even mentioned to a close friend, and allows us to see that there is something far deeper and perhaps magical than anyone can guess.

2. Chapter 2 by Kara99 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarhalf-star (2421 words)

Sorry this took so long.  Real life has a bad habit of always getting in the way of creativity.  Chapter 2 is much bigger and provides quite a bit of background.  Some of the dialogue is a bit awkward, IMO, but if I start nitpicking, I'll edit myself into oblivion and nothing will ever get done.  And I've already made you all wait too long as it is.  So without further ado, here is "Star of Alexandria" Chapter 2.

 

 

 

 

 


3. Chapter 3 by Kara99 [Reviews - 1] (1979 words)

Sorry again for another delay, but good things do come to those who wait!  As the story continues, our hero (or heroine to be, maybe?) tries to deal with the bomb that's been dropped on his mind.  Things start to take an interesting turn, one that I didn't even see coming.  This chapter was going to take a more subtle journey into Kyle's subconscious, but he took a different path and I just let him do what he felt needed to be done.  Overall, I'm much happier with the results and I feel this chapter is much stronger for it.  It also gets a little lighter and humourous, which is, I believe, a nice break in preparation for what is coming (and soon, I hope!)

Thanks to everyone for all the positive feedback and the great reviews.  I've already got the next few chapters laid out and will try to get them written and updated soon, provided life doesn't get in the way! *fingers crossed*

4. Chapter 4 by Kara99 [Reviews - 4] starstarhalf-star (2674 words)

Chapter 4 is here!  This is what everyone's been waiting for, so I hope it lives up to your expectations ^_^

 

 

 

 


tgfiction.net Webutation