Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Hello all. My stories are a bit of fluff not to be taken too seriously. Enjoy! Amanda XX
Author's Chapter Notes:
Jason's first time

A Throwaway Comment

Chapter 1.

 

It seemed such an innocent and inconsequential comment, I didn’t even think about saying it. Funny how these words lead to changes.  I’m Jason I live with my wife Linda, we are currently contented DINKY’s, much to our parents disappointment. Linda and I are roughly the same size and taller than average but not giants. Before this story happened the nearest I’d come to ladies wear was using cycling and running tights and I resisted them for a long time. I thought I’d looked really stupid but had to admit they were very practical and surprisingly comfortable.

I was in the bathroom getting ready for work one Friday morning when my wife Linda called out.

“Jason, do you have a spare white shirt I could borrow?”

“Sure, there’s plenty in my wardrobe, why do you need one?”

“I’ve been trying my blouses with this new business suit but none of the colours work. I had a throw out to the charity bag last week and hadn’t replaced my white ones.”

“Well OK, as long as I can borrow one of your frocks sometime.”

“Deal”

Linda took my shirt, I finished up and then we had breakfast.

“My shirt looks good on you.” She acknowledged my comment with a smile

“It’s Just as well you like a loose fit, there’s somewhere for my boobies. The buttons are a swine tho’ they’re the wrong way round.”

“I think you’ll find it’s ladies blouses that are wrong.” I countered

“Ladies are never wrong.” She smiled. “You decided not to take one of my frocks then?”

“No, you don’t have a colour to match my eyes.” I teased in return.

“I’m so sorry, I hadn’t thought about that.”

“No worries, I’ll live.”

We went through our morning routine and off to work. The banter forgotten, well, by me anyway.

 

Two weeks later

Saturday morning. We were up late enjoying a lazy breakfast in the conservatory, we were still in our dressing gowns over our nightwear, it was lovely to take your time after the pressure of work in the week. We returned to the bedroom to get dressed.

“Darling, can I ask you to try something?” Linda was doing her doe eyes look, resistance was of course futile but you have to play the game.

“You can ask my dear.”  I replied

“You remember how I borrowed your shirt the other day and you asked to borrow one of my dresses in return.”

“I was joking. It was one of my silly replies.”

“I know that but it got me thinking. We are almost the same size, I borrow your stuff all the time and you did wear my jeans and top after we got soaked on holiday so everything would fit. I just thought it might be fun to see what you would look like.”

“My feet are bigger than yours.” This defence did seem a bit weak.

“I know, I thought of that.”

“As in?”

“I’ve bought some shoes in your size.”

“Given your preparations I suppose saying no is not an option?”

“Correct.” She smiled at me, the sort of smile that melts icebergs. “I don’t want to make fun of you, just have fun with you. Go on give it a try.”

“Have your way with me woman but be gentle.”

“OK in the shower with you, I’ll get everything ready.” She had the green light to play with her project. What we men do to keep our wives happy.

-----------------------

I had a quick but refreshing shower and presented myself for inspection. The only advantage of a receding hairline is you dry off quick.

“OK here we go I’d like to do this properly so take care of the clothes, they’re more delicate than you’re used to. “

“OK, pants first then?”

“Control panties if you please, they’ll keep things smooth. If it’s comfortable tuck your equipment back between your legs. That’s look very ladylike.”

In for a penny I thought and pulled on the black panties, they were tight but I tried the tuck option and after a little discomfort everything settled down.

“Good, now these are 60 denier metallic tights and they’ll cover up your hairy legs.” She showed me how to bunch them up, insert my foot and draw them up my legs. They felt more fitted than cycling leggings and obviously made from a lighter material although they were nice and warm. These tights were a light grey and had a light sheen. She confused me when she handed another pair to put on. These were fishnets and Linda was very careful to help me pull them on over the grey tights.   I thought they made my legs look quite good, errr what am I saying here.

“Nice legs. It’s a trick I found on the internet , ladies are doing it anyway but for you it completely conceals your leg hair”

“Thanks, I think.”

“Right, now for a little chest enhancement”

“What!”

“Don’t worry, I’m not a part time plastic surgeon.”

“That’s a relief.”

“Now you always manage to take my bra off OK, let’s see you try and put one on.” She handed me a black bra that matched the panties.

I struggled for a while for a while but eventually figured a way of lining up the clasps. Linda adjusted the shoulder straps then popped water filled balloons into the cups.

“Whoh, they’re cold!”

“Oh you great softie, they’ll warm up in a minute or two.” This was a very weird feeling, the tights felt nice but this was a couple of wobbly weights on my chest and would take longer to get used to.

“A nice female shape.” She tightened the straps again and that controlled the wobbling a bit. “Hands up.” A full length slip was placed over my head and slipped down my body. “Like it?”

“I do, that feels really nice, light, clingy an electric feeling. I love it when you wear these but wearing one myself is something else.”

“I love the convenience of slobbing about in jeans and t-shirts but there’s something luxurious about wearing proper ladieswear.”

“I can see your point. This makes men’s clothes seem heavy and coarse.”

“Now for a little powder and paint.”

“Is that really necessary, you never wear much?”

“We’re creating an illusion here, we’ve done the body mods, it would be a shame not to complete the effect. You need a little more to distract from your hunky masculine features.”

Linda sat me down at her dresser and put a scarf around my neck. “That’ll protect your pretty clothes should I spill any makeup.”

“You mean your pretty clothes don’t you?”

“Of course dear.” Was that a sly smile I saw?

I was then treated to a makeup lesson as Linda showed me what was involved and the effect of each stage.  She used a light foundation, a little mascara and eye lining pencil, a very light grey eye shadow, a hint of blush and a dark pink lipstick. She explained this was a daytime look to define the features and emphasise the eyes. I was intrigued at the change each step made, from the flattening effect of the foundation to the highlighting of the eyes and lips. The only downer was my obviously male hairstyle, I suspected that if she’d gone this far she’d have a solution for that as well.

“OK gorgeous, time for your dress.”

Linda undid the zip on a dress laid on the bed, I think it was a knitted jumper style with a high neck. I had always liked her in it as it fitted and showed off her body well without being too rude. I stepped into it, fed my arms into the sleeves and she then pulled up the zip. I felt the dress fitting around me and my new bumps, the slip kept everything smooth and the hem was just above my knees.

“That’s good, not too tight for you?”

“No, it has enough stretch to let me move comfortably, although I’m not used to wearing such fitted clothes.”

“You’ll get used to it, now sit down and we’ll try the shoes.” Linda produced a shoe box and took out what I later discovered are court shoes with a 2 inch heel. “They’re new of course so they’ll be stiff to start with. You’ll notice a closer fit than you’re used to because the tights are thinner than your socks.  Now for the final touch and you’ll be ready.”

From a box she produced a wig, the colour matched my own black hair and it was a straight haired bob in style. She fitted it and added a couple of pins to keep things in place. It had been a while since I’d had a full head of hair!

“Stand up now but hold onto me you’ll have to check your balance.”

As I stood up the heels did indeed throw my balance forward and coupled with my new breasts did indeed cause me to sway a bit. Linda held me and I settled after a few moments.

“Well done, that’s the same for everyone, it’ll become second nature over time.”

Over time, hmmm how much time did she think?

“Come to the wardrobe mirror so you can see the results.” She was beaming not laughing. I was extremely nervous of what I would see.”

Linda stood beside me as we looked into the full length mirror. I saw my wife and a similar sized woman beside her. The woman wasn’t a beauty but not bad either.

“I’m really surprised, I was sure I’d end up looking like a drag queen.”

“It’s only a bit of fun and I love you darling for doing this, you look lovely. I don’t want to lose my husband but it’s nice to have a girlfriend for a moment.” With that she put her arms around me and gave me a big kiss.

That was seriously strange feeling, I love my wife and kissing her is wonderful but there was the feel of the clothes I’m wearing, ‘my‘ breasts rubbing against hers and the taste of our cosmetics as our lips met.

“I’ve never kissed a girl before.” She said a little flushed.

“I have, but not while dressed like this!”

“I love you.”

“I love you too. Now what do we do next, shall I change?”

“Would you mind staying dressed for the rest of the day? It’s OK if you don’t want to.”

“Well you taken a lot of trouble to get me looking like this it would be a shame to change straight away. If I get uncomfortable can I change back?”

“Of course my love, thank-you for playing along.”

She then had me practice walking, I found it difficult at first especially on the thick bedroom carpet, it was easier in our office with its’ laminate floor but what a clatter, it was also tiring thinking about how to place your foot toe first and the stretching of the calf muscles.

“Shall we get a coffee?”

“Sounds good, I’m worried about going down the stairs in these shoes though.”

“I understand, slip the shoes off and pop these slippers on.”

 

As I did the doorbell rang, three long rings. I froze.

“Don’t worry, I’ll have a peek to see who it is.”

“No, just pretend we’re not here.”

“Too late, it’s the postie with a parcel, I’ll sort it out you stay there.”

My heart was going 10 to the dozen and only eased slightly as Linda exchanged pleasantries with the Postman. What I couldn’t see, but she could, was my mother’s car pulling onto the drive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Amanda Walker. All rights reserved.