Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The story continues as Julie gets her shipment from HuggleBugs, LTD. She finally meets herself, and discovers a downside to her new life. And is everything as it seems?
After Julie had put on her apron, she looked out the kitchen window to see a yellow mustang drive up. Oh Shoot! It was her Sister Karen. She was the last person Julie wanted to see at a time like this. She froze for a minute and then made a beeline for the bathroom and locked the door. Once inside the bathroom she just started crying and thinking of everything. How her life was going to be over. She knew her sister. They never got along well, and she always loved to tease and make fun of Julie. Even though she was more than big enough to get Karen back for teasing her, she had always been emotional unstable and just preferred to cry it off instead of using violence. This was yet another trait that Julie’s father despised.

It was just a matter of seconds before there was a knock at the bathroom door. "Julie, what’s the matter?" She was about to reply when she realized it was Karen that was asking.

"Just Go Away PLEASE!" Julie cried out. "I don’t want you to make fun of me. I just can’t take it. I really can’t!"

Suddenly Julie noticed a butter knife coming through the door jam, heard a little noise and next thing the door was open. Julie should have known better, she had taught Karen how to do that for when people accidentally locked the door and closed it behind them.

Julie just sat there crying as Karen entered the room. But instead of being her normal teasing self, she sat down next to Julie on the floor and grabbed her close. This was just like her mother had done this morning.

"It’s O.K. Sis. Shhhhh..." She cooed lightly, "everything will be O.K. I promise you I’m not here to hurt you. I just always hated the fact of having a little brother and would have given anything for a little sister. And now I have one."

"But you always have had one," Julie replied with conviction, "I’ve always been like this; I’ve always been your little sister. You and mom just never choose to accept it." That caused another flurry of tears to flow, but this time they were coming from both sisters.

Karen was the first one to dry up enough to speak again. "I know, Sis. I am really sorry for everything I have done to you in the past, but I just didn’t know how to deal with it. I know that’s no excuse, but still, I hope you can find a place in your heart to forgive me, so that we can be sisters like sisters truly should be."

Julie started to smile, and began to get happy. This is what she wanted most. Re-create new bonds between her mother and her sister, and it seemed as if her sister wanted the same. Julie started to daydream about things. She could picture herself as a beautiful young girl, going shopping for a new dress with her mother and sister, going around, having fun, and just being the girl she knew she was inside.

After drying their tears using the tissues on the counter, they both got up and walked into the kitchen together. Karen went straight for her apron and the 2 sisters and their mother proceeded to start making cookies. They were making 3 double batches of chocolate chip cookies so that they could package up and send them to family for the holidays. It was nearing Christmas and all, and just seemed like a nice thing to do. They generally did it every year, but Karen was usually constantly tormenting Jason. But this year, Jason wasn’t there, Julie was, and everything seemed to have changed.

As the day progressed things went great. It was about 3pm when the doorbell rang. The dog started barking, and Julie held him back while Karen went to open the door. Karen was outside for just a second, then came back in with a package. She handed it to Julie and took Bosco (the family wiener Dog), from her arms. Julie looked at the package and it was addressed to "Julie Christine Plummer." Which Julie realized made her initials JCP, which was funny, because the name she had chosen herself was Christiana Jane, making her initials CJP.

With avid excitement (remembering what her mom mentioned earlier), she opened the package and emptied it’s contents onto the coffee table. There was a large spray bottle, that read "HuggleBugs Nanite Formula XY-XX-Perm". Also contained in the package was a small pamphlet of instructions for using the spray. In big lettering on the front of the pamphlet it read, "WARNING! The formula of spray you have ordered is our permanent formula! This is a NON-REVERSIBLE process and HuggleBugs, Ltd. Accepts no liability if the contents are misused and undesired results are obtained. Please read and follow all directions carefully, and make sure you have someone to help expedite the application process, as this is of the greatest importance." One of the things Julie had noticed about all the items is that they included the cutest little logo of what she assumed were two HuggleBugs, locked into a tight embrace.



Julie looked at Karen, who looked at the logos and they both giggled. After just a second they both ran off to Julie’s room like a couple of giggling schoolgirls. Karen was 24, and working a full time job as a receptionist, while Julie was only 18, just out of High School and getting ready for college. Julie had graduated a year early as a result of completing an accelerated learning program they had been testing at her high school.

As they stood there, looking at the bottle, Karen had the instructions and started reading through them. "Step one," she started, "strip down to only underclothing and make sure you are in a comfortable climate." As Karen read the instructions, Julie prepared by stripping to her panties and bra like the instructions said. She was uncomfortable standing before her sister, the thin panties barely disguising the unused remnants of her former boyhood.

Soon, she thought, that’ll be gone forever. I’ll be me, finally. ME! I’ve deamed for so very long for this day, and I thought it was impossible. But now. Now. It’s time, finally time for me to become myself! When she was finished, Karen started with Step two. It was cold outside, and kind of chilly in the room. Julie was starting to get a bit cold and told Karen.

Karen then looked up and saw Julie and yelled "Mom! Up the thermostat please? It’s freezing in here!" Step two turned out to be the initial application. It said to "spray the nanites evenly over the entire body, while being careful not to spray them on any other living thing." As Karen read that out loud, Julie started to tremble nervously. Karen looked up at her and said, "Don’t worry Sis. Everything is going to be fine. We’ll be real sisters forever."

Julie’s only reply was to look up, and say, "Please, make me your new sister!"

With that, Karen got up and started to spray the nanites on Julie’s body, going around her in a circle and moving down slightly with each rotation like the stripes on a candy cane. They then loosened Julie’s bra, and pulled forward the band on her panties and sprayed under each of those items. Julie’s whole body started to tingle as she could feel something happening.

Her body started to tremble and she noticed her waist reducing and it seemed as if her hips were getting wider. She braced herself for the pain of her skeleton and muscles to reform... she waited.. and nothing. Isn’t it working? she fretted. She looked down as she felt an extra tingling sensation in her chest and saw that she had breasts beginning to form. Just then she was distracted by the weight of her head as she noticed that she now had longer hair, it was now down to the middle of her back. As she looked down, she noticed her legs getting leaner and her hated manhood getting smaller and then disappearing.

The bulge in her panties was now gone, and her view was blocked of that area by the pair of budding breasts that were now expanding. She’d always dreamed about large breasts, but these... they were wonderful, large and full, and still growing.

Julie turned around to look in the mirror and blushed, as what she saw wasn’t at all what she expected. Instead of the visions of trans-gendered individuals that she had seen on television, she saw a beautiful young almost naked, somewhat well-endowed girl standing in front of her, wearing only a pair of panties that were too big and were about to fall off. Just then Karen came up behind her and hugged her. This sent Julie to tears again, as it was the closest she had ever been with her sister.

After a moment, Karen motioned towards the closet and the both went in looking for something for Julie to wear on the first day of being the new her. As they started looking through the clothes in the closet, Julie was able to get a better Idea of what was there for her. It was really strange. Julie knew her parents weren’t poor, but the wardrobe that they had bought her must have cost a fortune. She could understand them wanting her to have a better life and all now, but how could they afford all of this, and why would they be willing to do it?

Julie just pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind as she went back to picking out clothes. They picked out a nice long denim jumper and a flowered turtleneck. Much like she usually liked to wear in secret, but much nicer. Then proceeded over to the dresser drawer to get a pair of panties and bra that would fit. She grabbed a matching set of pink satin panties and bra, and then started to put them on.

As she was standing there, she noticed the HuggleBugs Spray instruction book and started reading. After step 2 there was a section that read "Congratulations on your transformation. You should now be the girl/woman of your dreams. We would like to warn you that you are now a fully functional member of the female sex. HuggleBugs Ltd. is in no way responsible for any pregnancies or sexually transmitted diseases brought on by the use of your new anatomy. Also, as all young women, you will soon start to experience a normal menstrual cycle and should be warned that your first one may come suddenly and fairly intense."

Julie looked at Karen in a puzzled way and asked, "Pregnancy?"

Karen just looked back and giggled, "That’s right. We’re going to need to find you a man!"

Julie looked at her sister again and said, "Nooooo Way! You think I want to go through that pain?" Just then Julie doubled over in pain as abdominal cramping hit her.

The pain was extreme, and Karen came over and jokingly said, "Are you still sure you want to be a girl?" She then picked Julie up and helped her to the bed. A minute or so later the cramping started to subside, and Karen went and grabbed Julie’s pink robe from behind the closet door. Julie took the robe, got up, and they both went into the bathroom almost instinctively. As they passed the kitchen, their mom noticed and asked whats wrong. Karen replied by saying, "Don’t worry, Mom, Julie and I just need to have a little talk." They hustled down the hall.

Once in the bathroom Karen locked the door behind them, and then went below the sink and grabbed a tampon. She gave it to Julie and asked if she knew what to do. Julie looked at her in puzzlement and held the tampon still in it’s wrapper and said, "Did you know what to do with this your first time?"

Karen looked at her and giggled and then replied by saying, "Good point." Just then without any notice, Karen grabbed another tampon, unwrapped it, then unbuttoned her jeans, and demonstrated to Julie how to insert it and use it. This made Julie blush deeply and turn away. Karen looked at her and said plainly, "Hey little sis, I’ve seen you naked, and this probably won’t be the last time you see me naked. We’re sisters now, and you don’t need to be ashamed about things like this."

With that Julie turned back and watched her sister demonstrate, then unwrapped the tampon she held and did as her sister had done. It felt a bit uncomfortable at first, but she figured it was just something that she would have to get used to.

After a short hug, the two of them left the bathroom to head back to Julie’s room to get dressed. Julie went over to the bed where the clothes were laying and took of the robe. She picked up the turtleneck and slipped it over her head, then had to remember to pull her new long hair out from the collar (that was going to take some getting used to) , then had Karen help her into the jumper. She could have done it herself, but she liked the idea of having her sister help her.

As the two of them headed back into the kitchen to show off to Mom, they passed by the living room where their dad was seated. Julie looked at him and he tried to muster a smile. Julie turned around and walked over to him and sat on the ottoman in front of his chair. She looked deeply in his eyes hoping to find the acceptance she had always wanted but something wasn’t right.

"Dad, I know this is hard for you. You feel you have lost your son, but you know you never really had him. I’ve been the one that was disappointing you, because I was your daughter and not your son. Please, Dad. Be happy for me as my dreams have come true."

Her dad just looked at Julie, almost puzzled. "I hope you enjoy the new you. It’s what you wanted, and now you have no choice. I just hope the reality matches your dreams." He paused, hesitated, then quietly went on. "Whatever happens, I hope for your sake that you can deal with it." He picked up his paper and started to read again.

Julie could see he was upset, but hadn’t a clue why. From his words, it wasn’t losing a son that was bothering him. Then what? Something was definitely wrong.
Chapter End Notes:
The above work is copyrighted material. Anyone wishing to copy, archive, or re-post this story must contact the author for permission.