Menu Load Error

[Reviews - 47] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

After a trip to the beach, a boy discovers a new experience, one that he begins to find enjoyable.


Rated: Young Audiences (Age 9+) (K+)
Categories: Fiction Characters: None
Age Group: Pre-Teen Under 13
Categories: Crossdressing/TV
Genre: Drama
Keywords: None
Story Universe: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 41712 Read: 103710
Published: 02 Sep 2012 Updated: 10 Nov 2018
Story Notes:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
If you wish to publish or adapt this work outside of this license, please contact me for options.

Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright © 2013-2018 Sam Dynes. All rights reserved.

1. Chapter One by Sam Dynes [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstar (3435 words)

A boy's trip to the beach becomes unsettling when an important item is forgotten.

2. Chapter Two by Sam Dynes [Reviews - 6] starstarstar (4562 words)

When he suddenly finds the house to himself, Sam is unable to resist repeating his experience.

3. Chapter Three by Sam Dynes [Reviews - 4] starstarhalf-star (4887 words)

Although concerned with his grandma's reaction to his secret, Sam finds himself shopping with her for his first leotard.

4. Chapter Four by Sam Dynes [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5611 words)

With his grandma's help, Sam begins his first ballet lesson.

5. Chapter Five by Sam Dynes [Reviews - 3] (6915 words)

Now with something to do these holidays, Sam and his sisters were going to require a few more leotards.

6. Chapter Six by Sam Dynes [Reviews - 7] (7290 words)

Although initially concerned about his grandma's friend, they begin The Nutcracker and Sam begins to gradually warm up to her.

7. Chapter Seven by Sam Dynes [Reviews - 1] half-star (9012 words)

Expecting another ballet lesson, Sam instead finds himself smothered in clothes.

tgfiction.net Webutation