Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

The first few days flew by.  Although I vowed to be better than my wife living her life, I still had to adjust to living her life and acting like her.  But after a few days, I got into a rhythm and became comfortable.  Because it felt so right to be her, the adjustments got easier and easier.  I picked up on her mannerisms after watching old videos of her/us.  I was able to carry conversations with my old self, which I decided to keep calling “old self”.  My kids seemed unphased, and I enjoyed being able to spend more time with them.

I spent my days following my plan.  I got the family out the door, cleaned things up, did some chores and errands, and then sat in front of the computer soaking in new knowledge.  I had learned how to curl my hair, apply my makeup, and spent time practicing it.  Up until then, I was lucky her natural beauty could carry me enough to not feel too self-conscious.   Trips to the grocery store or dry cleaners were made in gym shorts and a tee shirt and I often had been tying my hair back in a ponytail.  Knowing it would be soon when I would have to get dressed up more and go out, I decided to test myself.
 
After spending all of that time practicing, and most importantly experimenting (I was going to be better at living Meghan’s life than she was after all), it was time for me to put it all together.  Considering things were getting a little too uneventful after a while,  I decided I would get dressed up and go to the mall for some shopping.  It would be my reward for passing the test.  If I didn’t pass, I would have to sit at home and keep practicing.

The next morning, the ritual was the same.  Once everyone was out the door I grabbed a shower, taking time to shave.  I carefully shaved my legs and pubic hair as to not cut myself.  I was in no hurry.  I had plenty of time, and enjoyed the experience.  I even scrubbed my feet to make sure they were nice and soft.  After the shower, I applied my lotion to my body, touched up my toe and nail polish, and stood before the bathroom mirror.

“What to do with my hair…” I pondered.  I had learned a few styles and needed to pick one.  I decided to accentuate what I loved about her hair and was going to keep it long and wavy.   I began the process, drying my hair with a blow-dryer.   My hair dry, and now in rollers, I proceeded to the closet.

Standing in front of all of Meghan’s clothes this time, the adrenaline and excitement was off the charts.  And it wasn’t cut short like the first times, wondering what happened, etc.  I didn’t care how it happened or anything; all I cared about was living my new life to the max and enjoying every minute of it.

I felt like a doll, able to dress Meghan’s sensual body in an array of clothes organized perfectly before me.  Laying out a pink thong and matching bra, I figured it was time I dressed sexier, and the underwear started it all off.  Next I chose a pair of dark blue boot cut jeans.  They just looked great on her.  The flare in the boot cut complemented her curvy hips and nice chest; while the bling on the butt really showed off her tight round ass.  I loved to see the old Meghan in them, but she never wore them.  She mentioned she thought they were too sexy and young for her.  The new Meghan begged to differ.  I picked out a nice cotton top, not a tee shirt for once.  It was pink, short sleeved, form fitting, and low cut, and I knew it would show off my cleavage.  I began to realize my new favorite color was pink and laughed at the irony.

After dressing, I did my makeup, waiting for the rollers in my hair to be ready to come out.  Foundation, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, blush came next, but no lipstick.  It would be one of my finishing touches and learned it was best to pick out a color after you had everything else ready, and besides, you didn’t want it to get on your clothes.  Man, I loved the internet.  I had learned so much and it was all coming together. 

As I applied the makeup, I concentrated on each feature of my face, trying not to look at the overall masterpiece I was trying to create.  Lastly, I took out my rollers, bushed my hair and applied some hair spray, revealing elegant wavy long golden blond hair cascading down my head and flowing effortlessly over my shoulders and down to my shoulder blades.
Taking a quick look back, I caught a glimpse of the overall masterpiece, but tried not to pay attention.  Now for the finishing touch, lipstick.  In my case, I bought pretty pink lip gloss for this occasion.  The old Meghan didn’t wear it as much, fearing she would look too sexy or something.  I applied it liberally, and my lips dawned a shiny pink coating.  Taking a moment to stare at my mouth in the mirror, an image of them being wrapped around a thick cock ran through my mind.  The moment was fleeting, but vivid.  Was I starting to assume her sexual orientation?  Up until now, I had tried not to focus on that part of my new life because I did not want it to distract me from everything else going on.  Maybe things were changing.

I took a step back.  I looked absolutely gorgeous.  Perfect hair complemented a perfect face.  And my wardrobe was the perfect combination of mother/wife and young/sexy.  The clothes fit me in all the right places, and felt good against my skin.  I stepped to my favorite mirror, the full length mirror, to get a better view and that mirror confirmed the first mirror.  I was stunning.

I took a quick look down and realized my cute toes peeking out from my boot cut jeans.  “Shoes!” I exclaimed like an excited schoolgirl.  I hurried back to the closet to pick out something for my feet.

The options were more than ample.  As much as I wanted to wear the black five inch high heeled sandals, I knew it was not appropriate.  I had gotten good at wearing high heels, but purposefully did not try them on yet.  And besides, I don’t think a 32 year old mother and wife should go to the mall in the middle of the day wearing them.  Instead, I picked out a pair of black 3 inch heels.  The rounded toes accentuated my already small feet, and slipping them on, I knew I made the right choice.
With another trip back to my favorite mirror, I gave myself one final evaluation.  Did I pass my test?  Definitely.  It was time to go out into the world as the new and improved Meghan.