Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Lying on my side of the bed, I stared looking up at the ceiling.  I already decided I was going to assume Meghan’s life, but now I had to work out the details.  I was fortunate though.  I knew her for almost 17 years.  I knew her friends, her family, her acquaintances, her passwords to her computer, everything.  And since I had been as involved as a father, I knew our family schedule.  So for the most part, I felt like I could go through the motions and pass as her.

What I didn’t know where the fine details.  How to do her hair, her makeup, some of her gestures, what she ate; things like that.  And for that, I would have to do some research.  Thank goodness for the internet.

I began looking things up on the computer: how to curl my hair, how to apply makeup, how to take care of my skin.  Thanks to her smartphone, I could look up what she had been eating using an app she had to track her calories.  The resources were all there.  Of course, I couldn’t be an expert at all of this right away, its only natural it would take time.  But I didn’t know if I had time on my side or not, so I needed to be efficient on picking up these fine details.

I decided I would map out exactly what I needed to do every day for the next week or two.  And for that, the plan was relatively simple.  I would get the family out the door every morning, hurry to get any chores or errands done that needed to be, and then spend the remaining time researching these finer points.

I didn’t feel my plan was complete yet for some reason.  Something was missing.  But at least I had it a little more defined, and I felt like I needed to start right away, so I got up from my side of the bed thinking that would be the last time I’m on that side, at least until I changed back.   I wanted to get cleaned up first.  I stripped out of my clothes, my mind racing about all that I needed to learn.  How do I walk in heels?  Do my hips sway just like hers?  How should I wear my hair?

My first shower in Meghan’s body was, in a word, intoxicating.  I washed my skin with extreme precision, cherishing the moment.  The sensations felt great, but I knew I wasn’t ready to explore further right now; not yet anyway.  I wondered why she could never realize how lucky she was.  I loved her tremendously, despite her faults.  She never seemed grateful, probably because she never fully realized how fortunate her situation was.  She never thought about how hard I was at work while she was at the gym or getting her nails done.  That was evident in last’s night masturbation session while I was busting my ass trying to get projects done.  Did she even care or appreciate the life I provided for her?
 
As I watched the soap and water go down the drain, I felt free.  I felt I was washing the old Meghan off, and her remnants were going down the drain too.  Now was my turn to be her.  I had given her everything through my sacrifices and hard work.  It was like I was investing in her; allowing her to grow and flourish into a beautiful woman, now was time to cash in on my investment and reap the benefits myself.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself, giggling to myself as I remembered to wrap it around under my arms and not my waist, covering my breasts.  Once again I stood in front of that mirror.  This was the new me.  The new Meghan.  I felt as if I were glowing.  I had never felt so happy, so fulfilled.

It was then I changed my plan.  I thought to myself “Why spend time trying to be the old Meghan.  I am going to be a better Meghan than she was!  I was going to be a better woman, a better mother, a better wife.”  A devilish grin appeared on my face in the mirror.  My plan was set.