Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

During my unintentional nap, my sex drive must have still been in high gear as I dreamed.  Naked, I was riding on top of a man whose face I could not totally see.  I felt him inside of me, and my hands moved off of his chest as I sat up straight on top of him so my hands could begin exploring my body.  I loved my sexy new body, and the dream seemed as real as it could be.

Looking straight ahead, I could see my reflection in a mirror above the headboard of the bed, and my vanity became more intense.  I locked my eyes on the eyes in the reflection, admiring my pretty face and long hair and full breasts bouncing ever so slightly to the slow methodical rocking motion I was executing on the faceless man.

I could feel my partner’s intensity pick up, and he began bucking his hips upward, harder and harder, trying to plunge his entire manhood into my pussy.  Panting and soft moans escaped my lips, and I could feel myself getting ready for an orgasm.  Instinctually closing my eyes and biting my lower lip, just like my wife who occupied this body before me, I prepared for the intense pleasure about to happen.

In the midst of this much anticipated event, I opened my eyes and lustfully smiled at myself in the mirror.  The face in the mirror went from happy to violently upset.

Scared to death, I yelled, but did not recognize my voice I had been getting so comfortable using the past few weeks.  It was my old male voice.

Looking down, the handsome man I had been so happily riding on top of was gone.  So was my new body.  In exchange was my old male body in all of its flabby and pale glory.
 
Terrified, I jumped out of the bed and ran into the unfamiliar bathroom, not knowing where the man was, or if he would return.  Looking into the mirror, I still saw the stunning beauty that was Meghan, but when I looked down, I saw my old self.  Confused, I splashed water on my face.
 
I looked back into the mirror, and my reflection looked angry again, and it began to speak to me again.

“You asshole, what did you do to me!  You stole my body!  You stole my life!  I want it back!”

The reflection was obviously Meghan.  Feelings of shame, regret, and disappointment washed over me.

“I’m sorry Meghan,” I said, pleading for forgiveness.  “I am so sorry.”  I paused not knowing what to say and began to cry.

“You were never good enough for me, and you’re sure as hell not good enough to be me” Meghan said.

At first, her words cut me deep.  I had never felt that I was worthy of marrying her, so why would I be good enough to be her?  My crying turned into sobbing.  The vacation was over, and so was my marriage.

“You’re pathetic,” Meghan said disdainfully.
 
That was it.  I had enough; enough of feeling sorry for myself, enough of her controlling me, and enough of her taking advantage of me.  My sorrow stopped and was replaced by anger.

“No.  You’re the pathetic one,” I responded with conviction.  “I gave everything for you and the family, and all you ever did was take and take and take.  You sat back and enjoyed yourself while I sacrificed and was miserable, and you knew it.  I deserved the gift I got, not you.  I don’t want to go back!  I don’t want to go back!  I don’t want to go back!”  My words were sharp as I yelled at my wife in the mirror.

The reflection in the mirror looked back at me in shock while my words sank in.  She looked down and sadness came across her.   Looking up, she said, “You’re right.  I’m sorry, you deserve this, not me.”

Her reflection disappeared, and I saw my old male face and body again in the mirror.  I felt sick to my stomach.  Not only was I back in my old body, but I lost my wife.  I felt lost, confused, and sad.

Just as the tears became uncontrollable, an intense pain came over me, focusing on my abdomen.  I could feel my insides twisting and turning.  The pain was unbearable.  I thought I would pass out from the pain, and fear ran through me.  What was happening?  Was I going to die here all alone?

When my fear was at its peak, the pain settled down.  I looked in the mirror.  My face looked different, more feminine.  My nose had gotten smaller, and my adam’s apple was gone.  My jaw was smaller, and the features in my face were more delicate.

I noticed my hands were smaller, and my fingers slimmer.  “What’s happening?” I thought to myself.  The pain welled up again, this centering in my hips, and radiated throughout my upper body as well as down through my legs and I heard dozens of crackling sounds all at once.  I was changing.
 
My hips expanded and my ass became firm and round.  I looked down at my penis, and it was almost gone.  Taking my delicate hand, I tried to touch what was left, but it disappeared up into me, leaving my genital area flat and a new pussy formed.

My focus now drew to my legs.  I grew about 2 inches taller, and my legs became slender and toned.  It was then I noticed my skin changing.  All blemishes were gone, and my pale skin was replaced by perfect skin; tan, smooth, and soft. 

My feet began to ache as I heard cracking noises come from them.  The pain was too much to bear, and I quickly sat on the bathroom floor.  Before my eyes I saw them get smaller, first by length, and then by width.  The skin on my feet became soft and smooth like the rest of my skin.  My toes became slim and cascaded down the front of my feet in descending order.  With one last crack, perfect arches developed.  I inspected the changes that had been done.  I knew those feet too well.  Only Meghan had feet so perfect.  I must be changing in to her.

The pain persisted, but was more manageable.  I got to my feet and found a mirror.  With a swift wave of pain picking up around my midsection, I saw my waist shrink and my stomach flatten.  My face began to tingle, and I ran my hands over my face.  I felt my nails were long once again as they gently scraped my face.  My hands covered my eyes for a second, and when I moved them, my eyes refocused on my reflection in the mirror and I saw her face once again.  Meghan’s beautiful face.  The tingling moved to my scalp, and long golden locks of hair spurted out from my head and fell gracefully onto my shoulders.  I ran my hands through my hair.  I had missed it, even for that short time, and I realized my fear of what was going on had now turned into relief.  I was becoming Meghan once again, and I loved it.

Turning to the side, I inspected the work done so far.  Admiring my flat stomach and tight waist, I ran a hand over my hips, then back to my ass, feeling its firm roundness.  Both hands then began feeling my smooth toned thighs. 

Just then, the pain erupted again.  It was manageable, but very uncomfortable.  Still viewing my reflection from the side in the mirror, I saw my flabby chest change as flesh kept accumulating under my nipples until two full soft perky breasts sat comfortably on my chest.  I turned to face the mirror and cupped my breasts with my nice feminine hands.  They felt amazing.

Taking a step back from the mirror, I examined my new sex.  Seeing that sexy space between my thighs and pussy was a relief to see, and looked down and watched as I worked a hand down to my pussy and began to check its legitimacy.  A chill of pleasure ran through me as my hand glided down to my clit and I tilted my head back in reaction to the pleasure, feeling my long hair flow over my shoulders and down my back.  The pain was gone.  The change was complete.

I looked in the mirror and smiled.  I was happy to have her body back.

Just then, I saw her reflection reappear in the mirror, but instead of it replacing mine, it was like she was standing next to me.  I looked to my right and left, but there was no one there.  I looked back at the mirror and there she was.

“My time is up and I’m moving on.  Don’t worry about me.  I am going to a better place” She said.  “I’m sorry for all that I put you though.  I really am.”

“Take this gift and make the most of it,” Meghan said.

“I don’t know if this if what I really wanted,” I replied as I began to cry.
 
Stilling looking at each other through the mirror, she put her hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

“This is what you really want, and I want you to have it.  Take my life and make the most of it.  Don’t waste it like I did.  Please, I want you to.”

Her words gave me the comfort and approval I was longing for.

I will.”  I responded gratefully.  “I love you.”  A tear ran down my new pretty face.

“I will see you again someday,” she said. “I love you too.”

And with that, her reflection faded, and I began to cry.   I missed her...

--------------------------------------------------------

“Wake up Meghan!” yelled a voice. 

Coming to, I realized it was my old self was shaking me trying to wake me up.

“Where are we?” I asked.  Not knowing what he knew or didn’t know. 

“In our bedroom.  Are you OK? “

Taking a second to compose myself, I felt my pillow was wet and I was sweating uncontrollably.
 
“I don’t know,” I responded.  “What happened?”

“I came up from working and you were having a nightmare.  You were yelling “I don’t want to go back.”  And I couldn’t wake you up, even when I was shaking you.  You began to sweat a lot, and then you finally woke up”.

He sat there and held me in his arms, comforting me.  It felt good.  It felt right.  After I was able to compose myself, I began replaying the dream in my head.  Was it really a dream?

“So what don’t you want to go back to?” my old self asked once I had settled down.

Taking a second to respond, I realized Meghan wanted me to have this gift now, and it was all OK.  I felt comforted even more about things.

“I don’t want to go back to be the old Meghan.” I said.

He wiped my cheek with his finger, taking away the rest of the tears on my face and gently kissed me on it.

“I don’t know what’s happened to you, but the last few weeks have been great.  I feel like a weight is off my shoulders and haven’t felt this happy in a long time.”  His words implied he agreed.

I realized at that time that my plan was going perfectly because he was happier than I was when I was him.  I nuzzled into him and kissed him on the neck and we both fell asleep with me in his arms.