Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Story (C) 2011 sarahuniform. All rights reserved.

Becoming Kim Anderson

As Red Nose Day approaches, I am reminded of the time a number of years back when the theme for the event was switching- i.e. roles, clothes jobs etc.

At that time I worked as an area manager for a firm of builders, having ten female staff working underneath me, who were based in the sales offices on site.

Some time in advance the General Manager had asked if any staff would be involved in doing anything for Comic Relief. I then got email a few days after from him saying that one of my staff had suggested that she swap roles for the day, and what did I think. I told him that I had no objection. 

Kim Anderson then approached me so we could make some plans. At the end she then said that she thought I would look good in her uniform. I had not up to that point realised that it would involve a clothes switch., but as she said we will become each other completely for the day, after all the boss had offered a prize for the best effort, a weekend in his villa in Spain.

In the week before, I was visiting her site as part of my job. After we had had coffee and done the routine business, she said I think it is about time we went over things for next week.

I agreed and ask her what she has got planned. She came out with a camera and took a picture of me, and after checking it said that it would do fine. She then handed me a photo of herself and said that she had made an appointment at her hairdressers in the village, so her stylist could colour my hair and style in like hers. This was clearly going beyond what I had originally thought. She went through other details, and we agreed for me to get to her house early on the day of the event.

The day came and I genuinely did not know what to expect. I had had my hair like hers (well before she had it done like mine) but I still had my suit on etc. As I entered she asked if I wanted a coffee. I suggested something stronger because although it was early I was really nervous. I had a large whiskey.

She said David was still asleep in their room and she had laid everything out in the spare room. If you go in there and get ready, leave your own clothes in there, and then she could get ready.

On the bed was the complete uniform, but at the side the most luxurious white lingerie I had ever seen. I called out to her that I could not put the underwear on; I’ll just leave my underpants on thanks. She ran through saying that I couldn’t do that and wearing the underwear would help me get into character. Don’t forget to put the stockings on first then the knickers over the suspender belt-it makes it easier when you go for a wee.  She left and I got ready. I had not contemplated the possible problems of going to the toilet. Everything was pressed immaculately- Kim was that type. She shouted through again don’t forget deodorant and perfume, they are on the side.

She had left some kind of rubber shapes for use as breasts. When I had worked out how to fasten the bra, they did fit quite a treat. As I pulled the skirt up, and fastened it, I was surprised how well everything fitted. The only problem that I now had was the boner that had started small was now huge and the front of skirt bulged out. I thought it doesn’t matter people know I am a man, but it was clear that it was a hard on rather than just the tackle at rest. It was the first thing she noticed when she came. After a while she returned with duck tape, here try this. My response to this was how will that help. She explained that it would fasten him underneath, but the tape on hair makes for one painful experience. It was quite effective but not painful if you did not move.

Kim’s shoes were small, but she seemed to know this and had laid on a shoe horn. The heels were quite small and they were easier to walk in than I thought they would be.

Kim came in and said was I ready. I said Yes as I seemed to be.

She took a makeup case off the dresser and told me to sit down. Kim was never one to wear a lot of makeup, but she said it would be better if I wore more than her. She had very fine eyebrows, which looked as though they drawn on. The next minute she had just about shaved mine off.  I still could not really explain to myself why I was allowing this to happen to me.

When she had finished she asked me to look in the mirror then showed me the copy of photo, and commented that she thought I was a really good likeness. and as she then said let the fun begin.

Whilst I had been dressing she too had been dressing in my suit, and indeed as she told me putting on my underpants. She then realised this and went through to her bedroom and returned with the knickers she had just taken off. She said here put these on. I obeyed as I had done all morning- and I was her boss. She took her watch off and told me to put it on my wrist.

We then went down stairs, and into the kitchen. Whilst I felt strangely stimulated by wearing Kim’s clothes, particularly when she was right in front of me. I could have done with another whiskey, when I realised there was still a full day ahead. Still I had to drive so settled for a coffee.

Kim looked particularly fine dressed as me.  She then took out my wallet and said right I’ll need the PIN numbers for these cards. I replied that there was no need; she could just put her own cards in the wallet. She persisted and we exchanged PINS.  She then went through to their dining room and came back with a sheet of paper with various details about her life, together with the keys to her car.

She then told me that I would need to go to Head Office first to pick up some sales literature which she had asked for.  As I approached her car she rushed over and said one final thing, let me show you how to get in car without showing your knickers to all and sundry.

I did as she asked and I drove off.

I realised straight away that she had left me short on petrol, and I had to pull as soon as possible to fill up. Fortunately I didn’t need to speak, and nobody seemed to notice I was a man dressed as a woman, but I certainly did and I was petrified, but I liked it

I pulled into the car park, and after a few minutes getting myself together walked in the main entrance. The girl on reception immediately said Good Morning Kim and How are you. Kim had clearly done her preparation. In a way it unnerved me – what was lying ahead

 

 

 

To be continued... (Incomplete)
sarahuniform is the author of 0 other stories.