Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

One evening whilst browsing the internet at home for e-books and interesting text files to download and read on my laptop to brighten up those dull evenings when away on business trips. Internet access in hotels here in the UK costs an absolute fortune and this was another step along the cost saving route.

 

Most of the sites that I found were charging to download files. Altering the search to include the word “free” I was suddenly presented with sites offering free downloads. Right at the top was a site offering instant downloads, I casually clicked on the link and not really taking much notice of the text managed within a few seconds after getting into the site to get a list of files on the screen. Scanning down the list at the titles I clicked on one and started to read. The first few lines indicated that this was a story about a maid, the writing seemed quite competent so I downloaded it onto my computer along with another couple of files. Not having much time I went back to the search engine intending to find some more when the phone rang. By the time I had finished the call with a business colleague regarding my next days trip there was no more time for browsing the internet.

 

The second evening into the trip I was alone in yet another hotel room not wishing to spend yet another evening listening to the travelling salesmen bragging about their unique selling skills. I opened my laptop and started browsing the files that I had downloaded, read one about gardening that was one of my passions, then opened one that I had got from the internet.

 

Recognising the first couple of lines I started to read, but not for long. I was shocked at what I had there on the screen. What I had imagined to be a story of times gone by when middle class families had servants soon turned out to be something totally different as the main character – a man - was forced to dress in a maids uniform by his dominant wife. Quickly closing the file I ordered some coffee and supper from room service and took a shower.

 

Just as I finished showering there was a soft knock and I opened the door. The waitress brought in the room service tray and set it down right next to my computer so that I could enjoy supper whilst I worked. As I sat there the suspense of what happened in the story of the maid became too much and guiltily I opened the file and settled back and started to read. I was introduced to a world that I had no idea existed having been brought up in a strict Christian family. I had quickly scanned the story, fascinated at what was being described. Soon I found myself reading it again, but this time slower.

 

As I read for the second time I became aroused, much to my surprise and embarrassment. The second story that I had downloaded was about a man who dressed in women’s clothes, as he described putting on the underwear I once again found myself becoming aroused. Sleep that night was disturbed just as it often was when I had an important meeting the next day, but this time it was the stories that ran over and over in my mind.

 

Even after coming home I couldn’t put those stories from my mind, when alone I would browse the internet avidly reading for hours on end. I read one particular story several times and each time found it more enthralling than the last. Slowly I decided that I had to find out just what it felt like.

 

I didnt have to wait too long until Janice (my wife of 20 years) had a charity evening to attend and I was alone at home, the perfect evening to live out my new found fantasy. Once the car disappeared off the drive I poured another glass of wine then went upstairs to our bedroom. For the first time I opened the drawers where I knew Janice kept her underwear, looking at the plethora of silky and lacy garments I lost my nerve and shut the drawer tightly shut. Finishing the glass of wine I showered and put on a bathrobe and went back downstairs. Pouring another glass of wine I sat at the computer and continued reading the stories that I had become addicted to.

 

Deciding that there was no harm in it, I was soon standing in the bedroom with Janice’s lingerie drawer open before me. Janice was very particular in everything that she did and her lingerie drawer was no different with each bra and matching briefs carefully paired up. Slowly I selected a bra and matching briefs and opening the bath robe I stepped into the pink silky briefs. The material was so soft and somehow it felt right once I had them in place. My cock strained at the thin silky material and pushed the briefs down as it popped out of the briefs.

 

I had learnt enough about lingerie from my reading to know that the silky knickers were not quite what I had in mind, slipping them off I carefully folded them and replaced them along with the matching bra in the drawer. Examining each set in turn I realised what I was looking for was not there, I shut the drawer and opened the next one down.

 

There laid out before me was exactly what I wanted with the exception of one gap, which I assumed was what Janice was wearing. Laid out before me was Janice’s “little miracle workers” as she called them along with matching bras. My hands slowly moved across the items in the drawer, I selected a pink satin girdle and matching pink bra. Somehow the colour seemed particularly important to me.

 

The girdle was made of a shiny satin material with elastic inserts. I stepped into the panty girdle and carefully slid it into position. My erect cock once again strained at the material, but the panty girdle was far too strong to be pushed out like the thin silky briefs. The girdle was very tight but somehow that felt nice, being supported and held tightly all over. I looked over at the mirror and saw just what Janice meant about her “miracle workers”. The girdle came a couple of inches above my waist which now looked so slim, all signs of middle-age spread had disappeared.

 

Slipping off the bath robe I next took the bra and slid my arms through the straps, realising that they were adjusted far too short I slid the adjusters down. Noticing that there was a small mark where they had been I made a mental note to ensure I replaced them exactly where they had been. Now with the lengthened straps I eventually managed to fasten the back. The empty cups lay nearly flat against my chest, just shaping the fat on my chest just as the girdle had shaped my waist.

 

The bra was, like the girdle, quite tight but in a nice way. Together they felt good on, I slipped my bathrobe back on I felt a little envious of Janice being able to wear them all the time. I made my way back downstairs noticing just how my bathrobe slid across the satiny material – and how nice it felt. After a few more glasses of wine while reading that story that started this all off yet again I realised just how late it was. Janice would be home and I still had the bra and girdle to replace.

 

As I walked up the stairs my bathrobe sliding across the satiny material felt so good, in the bedroom I took off the bathrobe and sat on the edge of the bed. Moving slightly the cool white cotton material of the bed clothes slid across my girdled bottom. I lay back on the bed and turned slightly, so nice. Standing up I lifted the cover on the bed and slid in.

 

Sandwiched between the crisp cotton sheets I moved slightly first one way then the other, the satiny material slid so easily across the sheets. I turned on my side and let my hand caress the bra cups, looking at the bedside clock 10:15 pm I decided just 5 more minutes – then put it all back and go back downstairs. As I thought how I must never do this again I slid my hand from the bra and across the front of the girdle.

 

My body jumped – you know as it does sometimes just as you are falling asleep, opening my eyes I cursed my stupidity lying in the bed after drinking all that wine – I could have fallen asleep so easily. Just then there was a noise at the door.

 

“are you awake” I heard Janice whisper opening just one eye just a fraction I looked at the clock –11:50 pm. My heart raced, I was sure that Janice would hear it and know that I was awake. How on earth was I going to explain this? I tried to think of a way to escape detection. Sure that there was no way that I could I just lie there waiting for Janice to explode.

 

I could hear the sounds of Janice getting ready for bed, brushing her teeth and walk around the bed. Then “click” as she turned the light out and got into bed. I was facing away from Janice and felt her lie down “are you awake” she whispered just audible above the thump of my heart.

 

She lay next to me in the bed with her back to me – my prayers had been answered. My plan was so simple, foolproof. We were lying back to back, all I had to do was wait for Janice to fall asleep then sneak out of the bed and take off her bra and girdle. Put them back in the drawer and never, never do anything like this again.

 

Checking the clock it had been 30 minutes since Janice had got into bed, slowly I took the bedcovers in my hand and got ready to slip from the bed silently thanking god for saving me. Just then I felt Janice shift in the bed, her back touched mine, she shifted slightly again. My heart missed a beat but Janice just lay motionless.

 

Just wait another 5 minute to be sure she was fast asleep I decided. Laying there having escaped discovery I started to feel really aroused- what a turn on but one that I would never want to experience again. Janice’s body tensed then she turned over towards me, I was facing away from her still. Her hand slid across my hip as she snuggled into my back, slowly her body seemed to tense. Her finger tips slid across the silky material of the girdle up to the seam at the top. Her breathing changed and slowly she slid her hand to the bottom of the girdle then up the front of my body until she reached the bottom of her bra that I wore. I heard a tiny sharp intake of breath as she explored the bra with her fingertips as if to make sure she wasn’t imaging it. “Are you awake?” she whispered……

 

The End. (Complete)
allison is the author of 1 other stories.