Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story has an open ending.


It's my first attempt at fiction, so if everyone likes it I might do a sequel.

Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2011 Deborah Karen. All rights reserved.


I had an interesting job...
It had started accidently really.
I had been working as a general dogsbody for a small legal chambers whose clients operated in that grey area between sharp practice and illegality. The work itself was quite dull, making sure briefs were correct (which essentially meant a lot of photo copying) and occasionally serving papers with the people we were litigating against. It was one of these occasions that started me off down my path.
One of the members had been trying to serve papers on the Finance Director of a large property firm. Several attempts had been made, but these had been thwarted by the difficulties of getting near the offices where the FD worked. He was generally swept into his limo very quickly and the security at the building itself was tight. His house was part of a gated development that also prevented us from getting close enough to serve anything.
I was in the Clerk’s office late one evening listening to the senior Clerks debating how we could ever hope to get close enough to the elusive FD. I was hoping that they would pause for breath long enough to ask if I could leave.
‘Of course none of us can get near him’ said Tommy the most senior of the Clerks ‘Those Geezers on security know our faces like their own mums!’
‘What we really need is a man on the inside’ said Gary his oppo
‘No chance’ said Tommy ‘with their background checks, they would smell a plant a mile off and we couldn’t risk tapping someone up’
‘What about the cleaners?’ suggested Gary
‘Are you taking the piss?!’ Tommy exclaimed ‘I hardly reckon he’s ever gonna let a cleaner get within 20 yards of ‘im’. No, what we need is someone who can get in without causing too much attention and get out the same way’
‘And who can do that?’ Said Gary incredulously.
‘A temp’ I said
Tommy and Gary both turned to look at me. ‘A what?’ asked Tommy.
‘A temp’ I repeated ‘These big firms have temps coming in everyday as people go on holiday or go sick. If you could get someone to pose as a temp they could get in easy’
‘How come you’re the expert all of a sudden?’ said Gary
‘Look, I’ve done temping’ I said ‘you rock up at these places, say where you’re from and what department you’re s’posed to be working in (no one expects you to know who it is you’re actually covering.) The front desk either calls or emails the department to OK it. Thing is they are normally so disorganised they just say to send you up anyway’
‘Well...’ said Tommy thoughtfully ‘it could work’
Gary interrupted ‘Yeh, but how we gonna get a temp to work for us in someone else’s firm? And you can’t just get someone to rock up can you?’
‘Well’ I said ‘You could...’
‘What d’you mean?’ asked Tommy
‘Well I reckon... big firm like that... probably use the same firm all the time. So you rock up, say you’re from, I dunno, Hays or somewhere like Office Angels and that you’re supposed to be on the 5th floor and chances are they will just take it at face value’
Tommy looked at me thoughtfully ‘I reckon you could be onto something y’know’
‘Ahh’ said Gary ‘it’s all very well gettin’ someone in as this ‘temp’, but how are they gonna serve the papers? Cover blown straightaway and we would never get away with the scam again’
‘Yeh, but what if we didn’t serve the papers’
‘Isn’t that the whole idea?’ I asked Tommy
‘Not if we had someone who could come and go as they pleased’ he said ‘you could have the run of the whole building, who knows what you could turn up? That geezer would be settling the case in two shakes if we could find something juicy in their files and no one would have a clue where we got it from’
‘Allright’ said Gary ‘Doesn’t change that we need this temp don’t we?’
‘We’ve already got one’ said Tommy and turned to look at me.
‘How’s that gonna work?’ said Gary ‘Their security know Ian’s mugshot just as well as yours or mine’
‘True’ replied Tommy sagely ‘But, they don’t know Leanne’s do they?’
‘Who the f**k is Leanne?’ asked Gary
‘Leanne’ said Tommy cryptically ‘is lan or at least ‘she’ will be’
‘Whoa’ I said ‘What are you suggesting?’
‘Look here Ian, it was your idea in the first place, you know how this temping thing works and besides...’ Tommy’s voice trailed off and he looked at me sheepishly
‘Besides what?’ I asked
‘Well... I think you could pull it off. Let’s be honest you’re not exactly Sly Stallone are you?’
It was true I was about 5’8 if I got on my toes and my slim build didn’t exactly make me a hit with the girls.
‘My Claire’s about your size and now she’s at Uni I she ain’t gonna notice if you ‘borrow’ some of her clothes for a day or two’
Gary clapped his hand to his head ‘F**kin’ ‘El Tom, your missus isn’t gonna have that’
‘She ain’t gonna know is she? It’s her bingo night tonight. Ian can come back with me and take what he needs, she ain’t gonna be any the wiser’
‘I dunno what I need!’ I shouted
‘Look, you work in the City. You see hundreds of girls every day. I know you take notice. My Claire’s got so many clothes in them wardrobes you’re bound to find what you need. She even had an office job for a while, so I reckon you’re sorted’
‘I dunno Tom’
‘Look you do this... there’s a nice little earner in it for you’
‘I still dunno’
‘Well it’s not as if you have a choice now is it?’ said Tommy with menace.
**********************************************************
So two hours later I was standing in Tommy’s daughter’s room in Plaistow. We had taken the Hammersmith and City back to his and walked the short distance to his terraced house.
‘I dunno where everything is’ said Tommy ‘I reckon you’ll find the suits the missus bought her for that office job in the cupboard though’
‘OK’ I said. I wasn’t feeling all that great about going through Tommy’s daughter’s clothes, let alone her knicker draw. Tommy sensed my unease.
‘Reckon I’ll leave you to it Ian. Barb’ will be back at 9.30, so you need to be gone by then. There’s a suitcase in the loft. I’ll get it down for you.’
I nodded. Tommy left the room and I went over to the wardrobe and opened the doors. Sure enough there were a couple of jackets in there. The matching bottom, one a skirt and one a pair of trousers were hung inside the jackets. I looked at the labels; size 12. Would that fit? I had no clue. The skirt suit was black and was a little tired. It had come from New Look, so it wouldn’t have cost that much. It looked like the kind of thing I had seen temps wear. The trouser suit was better quality from Next.
There were a few blouses and tops hanging up and I put them on the bed with the suits. I turned my attention to a big chest of drawers. In the larger draws I pulled out some stretchy tops and a roll neck. The smaller draws contained from top to bottom; bras, knickers and socks, tights and even a pair of stockings (I wasn’t gonna be needing those!). I stuffed a handful each of bras, knickers and tights into the case and put the suits and tops in above.
I could see a few shoes poking out from under the bed. I had no idea what size Claire was. I looked inside a pair of scuffed patent leather shoes. A size 7. Claire had quite big feet for a girl. I reckoned I might squeeze into them. I sat on the bed and pulled off my shoe and sock. Claire’s shoes were a bit of a squeeze. I wondered if it would be easier with something on my feet. I reached for one of the stockings and pulled it on as far as my shin. I tried the shoe again. That was better. My foot slipped in more easily this time. I looked at my foot in Claire’s shoe. At least that looked like a girl. I just wasn’t too sure about the rest of me.
‘Got all you need?’ asked Tommy as I came downstairs dragging the case.
‘God knows... what do I know about what a girl needs?’
‘Well you better learn fast boy’ I wasn’t sure ‘boy’ was going to be right anymore.
‘What about makeup and stuff?’
Tommy pulled out his roll of twenties and peeled off some notes.
‘Get some tomorrow. Get a receipt too’
‘Aren’t we forgetting something else?’
‘What?’
I pointed at my head, or more accurately my short hair.
‘It’s not exactly girly is it?’
‘You’ll need a syrup... hmmm...lemme think....’
‘Internet’ I said ‘Same for the makeup mebbee’
‘Nice one. Good idea’
‘You had better go Ian’ Tommy was looking at his watch. He didn’t want me here and having to explain why I had a suitcase full of his daughter’s clothes anymore that I did.
*********************************************************
When I got home to my flat I opened a beer and put the suitcase on the bed. My bedroom was full of my male detritus. It felt weird to be laying out girls clothing from the case surrounded by centrefolds from Zoo and Nuts.
I figured I needed to see if the suits fit me. Skirt suit first, it would be more conventional and probably more acceptable in the business I was going to try and infiltrate. Hang on though, who was I kidding? Worrying over whether to wear a skirt or trouser suit when I was currently standing in my pants with hairy legs and ‘bum fluff’ on my chin. Skirt or trousers was the least of my worries.
I looked at the selection of underwear I had bought with me. My rummage had produced everything from cotton briefs with an ‘amusing’ slogan printed on the front through to a lace g string. I plumped for the least feminine looking pair of knickers; white, stretchy and a reminder of my schoolboy swimming trunks. They proved to be a snug fit, not too tight, but the knickers just seemed to hold me in. I couldn’t help noticing my cock and balls bulging slightly beneath the tight knickers. That would have to go. I reached in with my hands and pushed down and back. It was pretty uncomfortable with everything stuffed between my legs, but at least there was less of a tell tale appearance.
It was the same story with the bras. I had ended up with some padded lacy numbers, but had managed to bring along a plain white bra with shaped ‘cups’ that looked similar to the knickers.
I tried to put it on, arms through the straps, but gave up trying to fasten it from behind. I took it off and looked at it again. I decided to fasten it first. Now I couldn’t get it over my head. I sat down on the bed. This was impossible. I undid the bra again and fastened it with it round my chest, but back to front. Then I twisted the whole thing round, so that the cups where now at the front. Pulling the straps over each shoulder I looked in the mirror. The cups needed filling, so I reached for my socks and stuffed one into each cup. Looking in the mirror in profile I now had breasts, after a fashion.
I decided to try the suit on for size. I thought I may as well complete the picture with underwear and struggled into a pair of thick opaque tights. Pulled up they covered my belly. A white blouse came next. It wasn’t dissimilar to one of my own work shirts, just more fitted around the waist and more roomy for my ‘breasts’. I pulled on the skirt like a pair of trousers so I could fasten the zip before tugging it round so the split was at the back. It fitted me fine; Tommy had been right about me being a similar size to Claire. The jacket was a little short in the sleeves, but otherwise fitted OK. I sat on the bed to put on the patent high heels I had tried on earlier. As I got unsteadily to my feet I looked in the mirror. I suppose from the neck down my appearance was that of a girl. Not exactly, the kind of girl who would stop traffic, but that wasn’t the look I wanted anyway. The question was could I look like enough of a girl to pass as one from a temping agency and get past the front desk?
**********************************************************
I had to leave it for about a week or so before I revealed ‘Leanne’ to Tommy and Gary. I had been getting home from work for the first couple of nights and getting on the internet. Firstly, there was the issue of my hair, or rather Leanne’s. I found quite a few online stores that sold wigs and it appeared by their advertising of plain wrapped postage that they might be used to getting discreet orders from guys. The prices really varied, but after my researches I had a ‘look’ in my head and I ended up ordering a shoulder length straight wig in a mousy blonde colour.
I also found that I could learn pretty much everything I needed to know about applying makeup and what to buy online. Some of the tutorials I watched on YouTube were done by girls, but a good percentage were guys who dressed as girls. I ended up watching these more as they were more helpful to me with what I was trying to do. I ended up ordering a few things online too, but as I wanted to practice I ended up going a few miles from where I lived to try and discretely buy some from Superdrug.
The biggest step for me was shaving and I mean shaving everywhere. I cut myself quite a few times, but after a few hours one night I was smooth as a baby’s bum. I was using body lotion every night as well now as apparently the secret to great skin was moisturising. I would go to bed covered in creams and lotions and feeling pretty weird about the lengths I was going to. I had developed a bit of a routine of getting in from work, having a long bath and shaving my legs and underarms. After that I would moisturise and then sit and go online for more tips. I had plucked my eyebrows slightly to give them more of an arched shape. Neither Tommy or Gary had noticed thankfully. I was getting better with makeup and while I didn’t think it was perfect yet, practice was definitely helping.
My final make up purchase was false eyelashes. No amount of mascara was really making much of my own, although I still applied it. I was amazed at how the natural looking falsies I brought made my eyes look so much bigger and dare I say it, like a girls.
A week after I had first been talked into this crazy idea my wig arrived. I was actually quite excited. I didn’t unwrap it straight away. I went through my beauty routine and then sat in front of the mirror intending to do my best ever makeup. Foundation, powder, blusher, highlighter, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and my false eyelashes were all applied carefully before I used my lip liner and lipstick to provide the finishing touch. Or not quite the finishing touch because tonight I would hopefully see if all of my research and practice had paid off.
I took the wig out of the packet and shook it out. I had brought a brush and gave it a good going over to get the shape back after being packed. I had chosen a wig with a ‘scalp’ as I wanted it to look at realistic as possible. I sat back in front of the mirror and pulled the wig on from front to back. I shut my eyes gently to avoid messing my makeup and to allow me a proper unveiling. I then realised I had forgotten something. In keeping with my mousy look I had purchased a pair of non prescription glasses. They had a feminine frame and I thought they would add to my disguise. I shut my eyes again and turned back to the mirror feeling my new hair swish against my bare shoulders as I moved.
I opened my eyes. I almost didn’t recognise myself. Clever use of blusher and high lighter had given me cheek bones I didn’t have and narrowed my face and jaw. My lips were fuller and slightly pouty. My long lashes blinked from behind girls glasses, but most impressive of all was that my carefully made up face was now framed by shoulder length hair. I actually looked like a girl!
**********************************************************
I didn’t tell Tommy or Gary I was ready yet. I sent Tommy a text the Monday after that weekend and said I was ill. He sent back a text saying he was pissed off and to get back to work tomorrow or else, which was typical Tommy bedside manner.
What he didn’t know was that I was planning to see if my disguise was going to work. Obviously I was working on the assumption that Tommy wouldn’t recognise his daughter’s suit, but I figured one black skirt suit looks like another and besides he was a bloke. Only another girl would notice something like that.
I did my beauty regime in the morning for a change, but this time I also laid out my clothes. I was going to wear the same underwear as before with the black opaque tights, but I had added a pair of silicone breast forms to my collection to make my breasts look more realistic.
I felt like a girl getting ready for work as I stood ironing my blouse and skirt. I got dressed slowly and carefully making sure my skirt was on straight and making sure I wasn’t showing too much cleavage by unbuttoning my blouse too far. My breasts looked much better and you could just see the bra through the fabric of the blouse. I wasn’t about to get my ears pierced, but I had brought some simple clip ons , a necklace and a cheap engagement ring which I thought was a nice touch of detail. I had also stuck on false nails which looked like a French manicure and even found a girls watch in a charity shop.
I had given Claire’s patent high heels a bit of a clean and I stood in front of a long mirror to see the transformation. With suit, tights, high heels and jewellery on to compliment my hair and makeup I was pretty pleased with the result. I didn’t look flashy, but I did look presentable and I thought I would pass muster on the tube. I was going to have a bit of a problem keeping warm as I didn’t have a coat and I hadn’t bothered to see if Claire had one. I had brought a handbag though and had put in my makeup, an umbrella and a chick lit novel I had got from the charity shop as well. I didn’t want to interact with anyone on the way to chambers, so it seemed like a good idea to bury myself in a book.
Making a few final checks to my clothes, hair and makeup I grabbed my keys and left the flat.
The first sensation that hit me as I left my block was the cold and not just because I didn’t have a jacket on! I could feel the cold right up my skirt despite my thick tights. I wobbled on my heels as the realisation hit me that I was out in public dressed as a girl. I took a deep breath and concentrated on my walk. My heels clicked on the tarmac as I crossed the road towards the tube. At least no one seemed to be taking any notice although I did get a beeped horn from a white van man.
I got through the station without any mishaps. I had deliberately left after 9 to avoid the rush hour and there weren’t that many people on the platform. The train wasn’t too busy either and I got a seat being careful to smooth down my skirt and remembering to sit with my legs together. I rummaged in my hand bag and checked my make up in a compact mirror. Happy with what I saw I had a quick scroll through my blackberry, now accessorised with a pink cover, to check my messages. This done I picked up my book and began reading hoping that I looked like any other girl on her way to work in London.
I got off at Temple and began walking up to chambers. It was easy to get in and out of the Lincoln’s Inn complex, but to actually enter one of the chambers based there you needed to present yourself at the clerk’s offices. I entered the block where my chambers was located and knew that Tommy and Gary would hear me approaching before they saw me. Our chambers was all male and Tommy and Gary always looked forward to a visit from a female lawyer, clerk or client. I had tried to channel the look of a junior lawyer and as I entered the clerk’s office they were both there and grinning in anticipation.
‘Morning Miss’ said Tommy ‘Something we can do for you’
I came in, walked over to his desk and perched on the edge. Tommy looked stunned. This wasn’t the sort of confident behaviour female visitors would normally display in his domain. I gave him my sweetest smile and put my finger to his lips.
‘Don’t you recognise me Tommy?’ I asked
‘F**kin’ ‘Ell!’ Tommy and Gary exclaimed almost in unison
‘I don’t believe it... Ian... that’s you?’ said Gary
‘It is’ I replied ‘But it’s Leanne remember?’
Tommy was walking around me looking me up and down. ‘I never did...’
‘You look pretty good Ian... I mean Leanne’ said Gary
I was beginning to revel in their disbelief and sat further on the desk crossing my legs as I did so and twirling my foot.
‘Thanks, I have put in quite an effort’
Tommy had stopped pacing now and was looking at me pensively. ‘There’s only one thing wrong’
I looked at him ‘What?’
‘You had us both fooled right up until the point that you opened your mouth. You may look like a girl, but you don’t sound anything like one’
‘He’s right’ said Gary
‘So you are trying to tell me I have spent a week and a half getting all of this together for you to say it won’t work?’
I stood up. I was shaking a bit. I had put so much effort into their whole stupid idea and now I was dressed up as a girl in my own chambers feeling like a complete idiot. I don’t know what came over me, but I started to cry. Not just a few tears either, but proper sobs like a girl. My make up was going to be ruined! Tommy came over. Put his arm around me.
‘Come on... er... Leanne. You look lovely... really you do. We both appreciate the effort you have gone to’
‘You do?’ I sobbed
‘Yeh’ said Gary
‘We do’ echoed Tommy ‘But even you have to admit that you wouldn’t get into that place unless you can sound as well as look like a girl.’
‘I s’pose so’ I said
I fussed in my bag for my compact and checked my make up ‘I need to fix my face if I’m gonna get home in one piece’
I came back from the loos (communal thankfully) and Tommy looked up at me thoughtfully. Gary had gone to get some teas.
‘You really had us going y’know. You look just like a girl. Obviously the hairs different, but you’re not so different looking in those clothes than Claire. Makes me wonder... well.... clearly you looking like a girl isn’t a problem’
‘So?’ I said
‘Look what we have to do is get you into that office without arousing suspicion. Based on what I have seen today you wouldn’t have any problems being accepted as a girl entering the building, but as long as you are gonna need to talk yourself in it’s a non starter. Unless...’
‘Unless what?’
‘OK... who can get into and out of that building everyday without needed to say anything to anyone’
‘I dunno... who?’
‘Anyone who works there’ said Tommy triumphantly
‘I don’t get you’
‘Look we now know you can look like a girl, but equally you don’t exactly sound like one. But, if you were a girl that already worked there you could come and go as you pleased’
‘I don’t understand’
‘Everyone that works in that building has a pass. All we need to do is get you a pass and in you go’
‘OK so you get me a pass. How exactly?’
‘Nick one... bet they get plenty left in that Starbucks opposite everyday’
‘All very well, but what if I’m walking in there dressed like this and the pass you happen to get for me looks nothing like me’
‘Ahh... that’s where you’re wrong. Remember what I said earlier. If you had a different hairstyle now you could pass for my Claire at a distance. What we do is find someone who works there who you think you could pass yourself off as. We grab her pass and your away.’
‘Sounds complicated’
**********************************************************
It sounded complicated and it was. I spent the next week hanging around the office entrance and the starbucks trying to spot a girl I thought I could pass as. To mix things up a bit sometimes I dressed as Leanne and sat in Starbucks pretending to read my chick lit and sipping a latte. I had begun to think we would never get a breakthrough until the Friday when I spotted someone crossing the road towards the coffee shop.
I was in my ‘civvies’ today; jeans, trainers and a hooded sweatshirt. The girl coming across the road looked about my height. She had long blond hair, glasses and was wearing a trouser suit with a striped shirt underneath. As she got closer I could see that she was wearing medium heels with a pointed toe. As she entered the coffee shop I watched as she went to the counter and listened as she ordered her drink.
‘Soya decaf latte.. Tall’
She had a slight accent, I guessed from Scandinavia somewhere. When she collected her drink I joined her at the condiments counter as if to get a napkin. I had to judge if she was the same height as me. I stood slightly behind and looked her up and down as discreetly as possible. In her heels she was around 2 inches taller than me, so I guessed we were around the same height. I didn’t realise I was so close because as she turned around we almost collided.
‘Excuse me’
‘Sorry’ I said ‘I wanted some napkins’
She looked at me and then at the napkin dispenser and gracefully side stepped me and swept out. I noticed her pass or at least the neck strap dangled from her pocket. It would have been easy to tug it out there and then, but now was too soon. First I had to decide if I could pass myself off as her.
I ordered another coffee and sat down to think things through. Height wise she was fine, although I had probably seen a few women leaving the building that were my height or similar. I estimated she was maybe a size smaller than Claire, but I thought if I chose my outfit carefully I could disguise my larger build. I would need a new wig, attempt to find a similar pair of glasses and I thought I had glimpsed blue eyes behind them, so coloured contacts perhaps.
Later on I reported back to Tommy. He was alone in the clerk’s office and gestured to a chair for me to sit down and recount my day. As I had been hanging around the office block for a few days he had become resigned to me reporting no progress. If there hadn’t been so much pressure on winning the case I think he might have scrapped the plan altogether.
‘I think I found someone’ I said
‘Oh yeh... who?’
‘Blonde girl, my height, glasses. I think she might be Swedish’
‘F**kin’ El!’ exclaimed Tommy ‘You hit the jackpot there’
‘What d’you mean?’
‘If I’m guessing correctly and I think I am your mark is one Malin Jensen (she is Swedish). She’s one of our guy’s corporate lawyers. Even works on the same floor. We have had quite a few dealings with Ms Jensen, so if you could pull it off it would be pretty sweet.’
I had thought she looked well turned out. This was gonna make things difficult. I still had Claire’s trouser suit, but it looked nothing like as classy as what I had seen Malin Jensen wearing today. Tommy seemed to have read my mind.
‘This is gonna cost’
‘Bad idea?’
‘No.. Well not exactly. Look there’s no way the high ups can learn about this. I can advance you some cash on the quiet for expenses, but you won’t be able to go crazy’
‘She had a really expensive suit on when I saw her. Everything she had on looked expensive to be honest.’
‘Well, needs must I s’pose’
I will need to find out where she shops I thought.
**********************************************************
Another week of observing Malin Jensen. I followed the same method as before alternating between my own casual and work clothes and then dressing as Leanne on others. One night I waited near the office block and followed Malin at a discreet distance. The streets were busy and she wasn’t going to pay any attention to another girl heading towards the same tube station. I was a little bit anxious about going on a busy tube dressed up, but I needed to learn as much about this girl in the shortest time possible.
As she walked along the shopping mall on Bishopsgate she paused to answer her mobile. I walked past a few paces and then stopped on the other side of a column, so she could not see me, but I could still hear her.
‘Oh Petra, hello’ I heard her say.
I listened as she continued chatting.
‘Look we really must catch up, but I’m away next week. Yes, well it’s come up suddenly, most of the team don’t know yet.
As she finished the call my mind raced. Today was Friday. If she was going to be out of the office next week that might be my chance, my only chance in fact.
As she walked on I waited and then followed again. She turned into the Jigsaw store at the end of the mall. Jigsaw was an upmarket clothing store and exactly where I could see Malin shopping. It certainly wasn’t Leanne’s style, but at least today I had chosen to wear the Next trouser suit and didn’t feel too out of place going in.
Malin looked around a few items and I listened intently as she enquired with one of the staff.
‘Yes, I’m looking for another of those dresses’
She indicated a floaty looking black dress with long puffed sleeves and a slash neck.
‘I have worn the other one to death this season , but I love it so I really want to get another’
She was a size 10. That confirmed my suspicions that she was a bit smaller than me. As she paid for the dress (nearly £200!) the conversation turned to what she wore it with.
‘Normally opaque’s y’know at this time of year. Plus it’s a little short for me. But I did find this great pair of shoes in Jones. Patent with a buckle. Oh, you’ve seen them? Aren’t they great?’
I couldn’t believe my luck. One conversation with the girl in the shop had given me everything I needed to complete my disguise. The following Monday when Malin Jensen jetted off to some meeting or other ‘Malin Jensen’ would enter her place of work in her favourite Jigsaw dress, opaque tights and Jones shoes. But first I needed the crucial element.
The crush on the tube was as bad as usual. I made sure that I was as close to Malin as possible. Once she even smiled at me sympathetically, two females caught in the crush on the underground. I noticed her pass was hanging out of the back of her bag. She had one of those hessian eco bags as well as large designer handbag. That was carefully zipped and fastened, but a girl like Malin wasn’t too bothered about keeping her pass secure. Those things could be replaced easily.
As we approached Holborn I knew she would get off to change lines. This was my moment. I looped my fingers around the pass and as the doors opened allowed Malin’s momentum to allow the pass to get pulled from the bag and into my hand. I waited until the next stop and then got off and crossed over to the opposite platform to go back towards the City. As I sat on the tube heading back to my flat I looked at Malin’s picture on the pass and wondered if I would be able to pull off my biggest challenge yet.
**********************************************************
One of the first things I had done when we had settled on Malin Jensen as my mark was to order a long blonde wig online. I had also sourced some fake versions of the Tiffany jewellery that she wore and blue coloured contact lenses. The frames for her glasses had been a little bit harder, but a week of watching her had revealed that she had a number of different designs, so I didn’t think anyone would know a particular pair that well.
I had invested in some nicer underwear and some opaque tights from wolford. Everything felt a lot more upmarket than the clothes I was wearing from Claire’s wardrobe.
I had got the wig through the post a couple of days ago and had been experimenting with my Malin make up. She used a much more subtle makeup scheme that I was used to and it was taking time to come up with something I was really happy with.
The following day I was up early to head into the west end and visit a few stores. In Jigsaw I purchased Malin’s dress in my size and then went to Jones. I used the pretext of buying a pair of shoes my girlfriend had seen and by a process of elimination an assistant helped my find a pair of black patent shoes with a small round toe, silver buckle and around a 3 inch heel.
I couldn’t blow my advance from Tommy on a designer handbag, but I managed to find a good rip off version that would pass inspection. Finally I tracked down the hessian bag to an organic supermarket where everything cost 4 times as much as my local supermarket.
I got back to the flat, laid everything out on the bed and went for a soak. It was time for my dress rehearsal. I spent ages preparing myself. I shaved in the bath and put on loads of moisturiser before sitting in front of the mirror to put my face on. I had reshaped my eyebrows to resemble Malin’s photo more accurately and carefully lightened them also.
Fresh false nails with French manicure and a slight variation on false eyelashes were also part of the illusion. Once I was satisfied with my makeup I carefully put in my coloured contacts and pulled the new blonde wig on for the first time. I needed to fuss around with it for a few minutes before I was happy. I put on my glasses and looked in the mirror. I looked at the photo of Malin Jensen and looked back at me.
‘Close enough’
I picked up my blackberry, scrolled through the contacts and made a call. Afterwards I put on my new underwear. This was much more feminine than I had worn previously and the sensation was different to the plain stuff I had worn before. Pausing to fit my breast forms I then carefully rolled my tights on. The wolford opaque’s felt really classy to touch and I felt a little tingle of excitement in me. I was starting to enjoy this.
I took my wig off to put on the dress. It was a perfect shape and disguised my slighter larger build. With my wig back on and fussed back into Malin’s style I added my jewellery and stepped into the Jones heels. The heels lengthened and slimmed my legs nicely and gave me a close approximation of Malin’s long pins. I looked in the full length mirror and was pleased with the result. Malin Jensen or at least someone looking very much like her looked back at me.
**********************************************************
The door bell rang. I had told Tommy 45 mins. I buzzed him in and waited at the spy hole to see him approach my door.
‘So what do you think?’
Tommy looked appreciative.
‘F**kin’ El Ian that’s good that is’ He grinned at me ‘You look just like that bitch’
I just stared at Tommy
‘Do you mind?’
‘Sorry Ian, it’s just.. Well.. You look... so... real’
I smiled. I was pleased, I had put so much into the disguise and if I was truthful I felt pretty awesome right now. Wearing expensive underwear, clothes and shoes and being looked at the way Tommy was looking at me now. I certainly never got this kind of attention as a guy.
‘Do you really like it?’ I asked, eager for more praise.
‘I do... I really do’ said Tommy with feeling ‘I can’t call you Ian, not with you looking like that tho’
‘Well why don’t you call me Malin, that’s who I am right now. Whenever I look like this you can call me Malin.’
Tommy sat down on the sofa while I went and fetched a bottle of gin and some tonics from the kitchen. He continued to star at me as I fixed us both a large one, moving around the flat with the same grace as I had noticed in Malin Jensen when I first saw her.
‘Why don’t you sit down?’ Tommy patted the sofa next to him.
I smoothed my skirt and sat, back straight, legs crossed and put my hands in my lap.
‘I have something for you’ said Tommy. He took a small box from his overcoat and handed it to me.
‘What is it? I asked
‘You’re not the only one who can do research. It’s her favourite perfume apparently’
I opened the box and looked at a small bottle of Dior perfume.
‘I haven’t put that on expenses, it’s a present.. From me.. To you... Malin’
‘Thank you!’ I said ‘no one has ever brought me perfume before’ I laughed.
‘Put some on’ Tommy looked at me with a wistful expression.
‘OK’
I opened the bottle and sprayed a little behind each ear and on my wrists.
‘Mmmm smells lovely’ I said. I offered Tommy my wrist and he took my hand and inhaled the delicious scent.
Then he did something I didn’t expect!
Tommy, the great fixer, the cockney hard man, the man I aspired to become looked at me, looked down at my hand and kissed it. It wasn’t a hard kiss, it was soft, gentle even and his lips lingered on my hand before he looked up at me again. I stared at him through my glasses.
‘Tommy...I’
‘Don’t say a word.’ He took my hands ‘I think you look beautiful... Malin’
I didn’t know what to say. I uncrossed my legs, but kept my knees together. My tights made a little noise as the soft nylon grazed knee to knee. Because Tommy was still holding my hands I was facing towards him. I felt his knee touch mine. He kept holding both of my hands in one his, his other hand was on my knee, then the top of my thigh, stroking my leg with his fingertips. He looked at me. I didn’t want to look, but I couldn’t not. Tommy moved towards me on the sofa, pulling me at the same time. We were close now, his legs were touching mine and he had an arm around my waist. I felt his breath and as I looked up he leaned in to kiss me.
The kiss was like the first; soft, lingering gentle. I had never been kissed like that before. I had never been kissed by someone with a 5 o’clock shadow before. Let’s be honest I had never been kissed by another guy.
But this felt different. Because right here, right now I wasn’t being kissed by another guy. I was with a guy, but I was a girl. Female. It just felt right. I felt myself relax and let Tommy hold me. I put my hand on his leg and the other around his waist. I opened my mouth. He paused, as if realising what he was doing.
‘Kiss me’ I breathed and put my lips on his. I felt his tongue exploring my mouth and flicked mine back at his.
We kissed for what seemed like minutes, but was probably a few seconds before Tommy broke away from me.
‘I never.. Look I don’t fancy you.. OK’ He stammered.
I shrank away, feeling ashamed. I had kissed another bloke. I looked at the floor.
‘It’s my fault’ I said
‘No... It’s mine. I should never have done that. Look next week you’ll do the business and we can all forget about this...’
‘I’m not sure I can’ I said
‘You can get shot of all of the stuff. We will need to sneak the receipts through anyway. If it ever got out what we had done... case closed!’
‘It’s not that’ I said ‘You kissing me then, it made me realise, how much I am enjoying this.. Being a girl. You get treated completely differently. No one has ever looked at me the way you did just now’
Tommy looked sheepish.
‘Look, I don’t mind that you kissed me. I liked it. I liked the way it made me feel. Inside... No one has to know Tommy’
I looked at him again.
‘What do you want to do to her?’
‘Who?’
‘Malin... me...’
Tommy didn’t say anything. He just looked at me.
‘You can do what you want to her y’know... what you want to do to me... Malin. Just think of me as her... not Ian... Malin... she’s yours... I’m yours....’
I edged closer to Tommy, he didn’t move. I lifted my face up towards his and kissed his cheek. I put my hand on his leg and traced a line towards his waistband pulling him towards me. I swivelled my legs around and was on his lap, legs either side of his.
‘Kiss me’ I said
Tommy hesitated and then he kissed me, harder this time. And again, his tongue diving into my open mouth. I could feel his cock getting hard. Who was I kidding he was hard already. My own cock was starting to swell, even though I had tucked it right back. My YouTube watching had given me the suggestion of taping everything down with elastoplast. I hoped Tommy couldn’t feel me as I began to rock back and forth on his hard cock. His face was buried in my neck, kissing it. He was squeezing my breast forms; I moaned appreciatively as if they were real. I pushed down onto him, he was so obviously turned on. I was turned on too. I had never felt like this before, to feel so clearly desired by someone, male or female.
‘I want you’
‘I want you too’ I replied
I wasn’t sure what to do next though. As much as I looked and at this point felt like a girl, in the back of my head I felt the physical impossibility of Tommy making love to me. Apparently, there was something I could do for him though. Tommy looked at me, our eyes met. He looked down at the bulge in his trousers and then back at me. I cottoned on. I understood this and what better to do than a bit of DIY, than have someone do it for you?
I eased back on his lap and reached down. My fingers, looking feminine with false nails attached undid Tommy’s belt and his trousers. His cock was poking out from his boxers. I put my fingers around it and stroked it gently. Tommy groaned appreciatively.
‘Is that nice?’ my voice was husky. I s’pose I was trying to sound sexy.
‘Lovely’
I began to rub him a bit harder, making longer strokes. I went onto my knees astride him on the sofa, so I could kiss him as I wanked him off. I could feel him pulsing already. He must have been so turned on, but I guessed it wasn’t something his wife would do for him exactly.
‘Don’t come on my dress!’ I warned, but I grinned as I said it.
Tommy came in little bursts, his head back in ecstacy.
I let his cock go after he became soft. I kissed him gently, I didn’t want to say anything. I faced the wall as he got up and went to the bathroom, not daring to look at him now the moment was over. I checked my face in the mirror. My make up looked OK, but there was a sheen of sweat there. I needed to get changed, so as not to ruin my outfit for next week. I heard Tommy leave the bathroom.
‘Will you call me?’ I asked
The was a pause before he answered.
‘Yeh’
**********************************************************
I undressed after Tommy left. I was going over what had happened in my head. On the one hand I had loved it; the feeling of the clothes, hair and makeup and feeling wanted. On the other side he was my boss and I was underneath it all a guy. I guess he would have been feeling pretty confused too.
I had the rest of the weekend to get through with this on my mind and I still needed a plan of action to get into the office block.
I was hoping that my disguise would be enough to fool the security and front desk people. After all, they weren’t to know that the real Malin Jensen was away. I just needed to look as if I belonged there and as a member of the senior management I could probably get away with snooty silence as I swept in. It was a stroke of genius on Tommy’s part really because the sight of cool Scandinavian blonde, high heels clicking across the atrium was just gonna have their security guards leering at my long legs and leave the receptionists jealous. I decided a real Malin Jensen touch would be to have my pass dangling from my bag casually too, just so above it all.
I had stripped off my makeup and was lounging on the sofa in a pair of sweatpants. I had taken to wearing Claire’s underwear to help me stay in character. These were the slogan ones, the cotton material felt soft against my cock, now released from the elastoplast. I was wearing one of Claire’s tops as well and I imagined this was the kind of outfit a girl would wear when she was relaxing on her own.
I was beginning to realise the limits of my wardrobe though. Obviously I had an outfit for Malin now and when I dressed as Leanne I could mix and match her tops and blouses with the two suits to just about have a week’s worth of working wardrobe. I was short of shoes though. Claire’s patent heels were even more tired after a couple of weeks of me wearing them and my feet didn’t appreciate being squeezed into pointed toes for a day.
I began to think about what I saw girls wearing at the weekend. Leggings seemed an obvious choice and girls wore them everywhere. I often saw girls wearing long jumpers or short skirts and thought that they were being pretty daring in their choice of clothes until I realised they were actually wearing leggings.
The other item that seemed like a good idea was a pair of Ugg boots. I often saw girls wearing these with leggings and they had to be more comfortable than high heels! In fact, I saw a lot of girls in the city wearing their Uggs to work with their heels in a carrier bag, to be more comfortable on their commute.
I looked at the time. 3.30. The shops wouldn’t shut for a couple of hours yet. A plan began to form in my head. I went into the bedroom. My make up was still out from earlier. I checked my stubble; nothing there really. I started to put my make up on, Leanne’s look rather than Malin. By now I could do my Leanne make up in about 20 mins and I was soon standing in my cotton knickers and a white lacy bra wearing my Leanne wig and glasses.
What to wear. I couldn’t put a suit on. I needed to think. I took a few things out of my wardrobe and looked at them. I had a pair of combat trousers, perhaps try them with my trainers? I took a pair of white trainer liners and put them on and rolled up the legs on the combats to show a bit of smooth leg. Pulling the waistband down slightly exposed the top of my knickers. With one of Claire’s tops that could work I thought.
The site of my trainers killed the idea off. They were filthy and too obviously masculine. I sat on the bed to think. Then I had a brainwave. I had a pair of skinny jeans. They were a bit of struggle to get on, but once I had used the elastoplast on my cock again my profile looked convincingly female. I turned up the hems a couple of times to show off my ankles and then put on Claire’s heels.
That was better. It wasn’t the perfect casual look, but it could actually work for a trip to the shops.
**********************************************************
Later that night I sat in front of the TV watching the X Factor. I was wearing my new leggings and a jersey top that covered my bum and hips. It had quite a wide neck and I tugged on it occasionally to cover my bra strap.
I had gone a bit mad at the shops, but you could do that in Primark. £50 had brought me 3 tops, a jumper, 2 skirts and 2 pairs of leggings. I had brought some more knickers; just casual cotton ones with slogans, cute pictures or polka dots. I had also brought some fake Ugg style boots.
I was thinking of ordering a takeaway when my mobile rang.
‘Hello’
It was Tommy.
‘Hi’
‘Hi’ I replied
‘You OK?’
‘Yeh’ I said ‘Are you?’
‘Yeh’
I wondered where this was going exactly.
‘So’ asked Tommy ‘you reckon you can pull this off next week?’
‘Well, d’you? I mean you saw me. Do you think I look enough like her?’
There was a pause before he answered.
‘I think we both know the answer to that one’
I smiled to myself.
‘Then I can do it. I’ve got a plan to get in. I’ll suss things out, get in her office and see what I can find. Then get out before too many people start wanting to chat’
‘OK. Well i’ll be waiting for you, when you get out. Get you out of the vicinity as quick as possible’
I understood why. As happy as I was with my appearance disguised as Malin Jensen there was still the obvious problem with my voice. That aspect of the plan worried me.
The other inescapable fact was that I was starting to enjoy being a girl far too much. I had spent virtually the entire day as a girl and even now I was dressed up, including clothes belonging to Tommy’s daughter. I was beginning to wish I had borrowed more clothes now.
‘Listen’ Tommy interrupted my thoughts ‘After this is over Ian, you should get rid of all of that stuff’
‘What stuff?’
‘You know’
‘Why?’
‘Just because’
‘What if I don’t want to?’
‘Look Ian you’re a bloke. It ain’t natural’
‘What isn’t?’ I interrupted ‘Me dressing like a girl, or you fancying me when I am?’
There was a long pause. Finally Tommy replied.
‘I dunno what came over me today’ It was nearly the other way round I thought!
‘It’s just that you looked so... f**k... I can’t believe I’m sayin’ this... So sexy’
‘I wanted you too y’know. It’s just as confusin’ for me’
‘I s’pose so’
‘So, what we gonna do about it?’

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know if you enjoyed the story and if you would like to know more. Comments welcome

The End. (Complete)
deborah karen is the author of 5 other stories.