Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

“Is she OK?”,  James hears someone in the darkness ask.
“I’m not really sure, she is  breathing however so that’s a  good sign.”, says a deeper, smoother sounding voice.
“I didn’t mean to run into her like that. It was as if she popped out of no-where.” says the first voice. It starts to sound more and more female as the darkness starts to get lighter.
James is lying there, wondering who they are talking about. His head is pounding and hurts, and he figures he must be a mess.  The darkness is slowly fading as the voices keep talking back and forth.
“What the hell?” squeaks out a girls voice, that is definitely not his own.
James' vision is still fuzzy but is starting to clear up, He could see a really big man standing over him. James is surveying the room with his eyes, and spots another person. “That must be the other voice” he thinks, when suddenly his eyes open wide.  
You know how when you talk to yourself in your head, you always sound the same as you do when you talk out loud?  Well that squeak that he heard  is in his head too!
He looks straight at the male figure that is hovering over him and asks “Who are you?”
“Ah, the name is Mizual Tesignal, but you may cal me Mizual young one”
His voice, it is guttural but is somehow  soothing at the same time. It is almost magical.
“I'm Terra , and I'm so sorry I hit you like that!” says the girl lying on the other table. She sounds like one of the girls from the park, one of his friends.
Unbeknownst to him however, they are not speaking in English, despite the fact that  he could still understand them. Looking over at the girl named Terra his eyes fully adjusted now, he could see she has pointed ears.
“OH MY GOD!, You have pointed ears!”, James exclaims as he falls off the table that had been turned into a makeshift bed.
“So do you girlie”, Terra points back to him
James at that point, looks down and sees something on his chest that was not there just a few hours ago. He is terrified of what his parents would think, I mean he has breasts now. This is definitely getting close to being more than he could take.
“What the hell did you do to me?!”, he exclaims.
“Calm down young one”, says Mizual, with his magically calming voice. “Calm down and  tell us your name, and how you got to the market?”
“My.. My name is James..”,at that point  Mizual quirks an eye,” And I have no clue how I got here!”
“James is it? You sure do not look like a James”, Mizual says seriously.
“Well that's the name my mom and dad gave me!”, James squeals in anger, “And I suppose you glued these on my chest while I was asleep to make me angry?”, It is  more of a comment then a question. He decides to reach down, and pull one off, but finds out that they aren’t fake. “Oh God!” he screams. At least he thinks he screams, but by the reactions of the others in the room, it had just been in his head.
James always knew he was different, even though nobody ever said anything to him.He was aware that he had a quite girlish figure.  He knew something deep down was not totally right with his body, but this? Breasts? “What the hell” he tries to scream again.
“Well young lady” Mizual says, “No matter what your parents named you, we can’t really go around calling you buy a male name. Not even a human male name.” Mizual pauses for a moment, to let that sink in and then continues. “so let me find your real name”, with that Mizual  raises his hand over James face and starts to say some words in a language James doesn't understand.
“I believe the spirits call you, Arura”, he  says at last in a language James knows.
“What did you just say?”, James asks..
“I was speaking in Dragon. It’s  a  very ancient tongue around here.”
“Hey that's a pretty name for an ugly full-elf!”, pipes Terra from the other bed..
Looking over at Terra, Arura sticks her tongue out, and Terra smiles back.
“Very becoming of a full blood”, Terra says. James is just thinking “Wow, what a bitch” when he comes to the sudden realization that maybe she is just jealous.
“I wasn’t  that bad of a looking boy, I have a lot of friends.” he thinks. .
“Can I look in a mirror?”, James asks.
“Sure young one, There is one on the wall behind you”, Mizual says.
James tries to stand up, but his or was that her legs are a bit shaky still. She stands, steadying herself with the table,  turning around slowly and looks at herself. It is definitely herself now James, no Arura thinks. “I’m, I’m pretty” he squeaks.
Arura is oblivious to the giggling titter coming from Terra. Aura is too busy noticing all her body’s new attributes, including her pointed ears. It is at that point that Arura remembers Terra’s comment from earlier “What did she mean by Full-Blood” she thinks.
Arura is about to open her mouth, to ask Tera about the Full-Blood comment, when Terra volunteers, “I'm only a  half elf. My mother was an elf and my father was a human”.
“Oh” is all Arura can think of to say.
Turning around to Terra, Mizual looks at her and a small smile appears on his face, “You are an adult in your family’s eyes Terra. Since you found Arura, and you hit her hard enough to make her think she was a human boy”, Mizual pauses for a moment and then starts again, “ It will be your duty to make sure she gets some nice clothes, other then the robe I have given her. You must and see she is safe as well.”
“Whatever” Terra says then lets out a huge sigh “She can handle herself can't she?  I mean look at her she looks like Full-Blood Royalty!”
Mizual  nods, ”Even so, you where the one that brought her to me and  I've given you the task. I’ve provided some money to take care of the basics at least.”
Terra looks over at Arura and sees Arura looking  her over in return.. “Stay close to me, but out of my way. Got it?”
Arura nods her new female head,  and feels her long reddish hair fall forward, resting over her eyes. “This is going to take a lot of getting used to” Arura thinks, whilst moving her new bangs out of her vision with a burst of breath.