Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I intended to just write a diary but then i had the idea of posting it on here so that others could read my story. I will continue it if it turns out to be a big success

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello, here is my story, i wanted to write it to tell you good people about my life (: enjoy.

I am fourteen years old and three conditions, all of which most people know about. I have Gender Dysphoria (Meaning I wish to be the opposite sex; female. It’s also known as GID or gender identity disorder), I'm bisexual and lastly I'm quite paranoid. (Induced by, I think, the fact that I'm always so worried that someone will find out that I am a Transsexual)


This is an autobiography of my life, as well as I can remember it, but in the interests of people’s privacy, I won’t mention their names, you won’t even know the town, or even country in which we live. Without further ado, here is my story. The story of Emily Kauber.


Prelude


GID (Gender Identity Disorder) is a disorder in which the individual sees themselves as being born with the incorrect biological sex, such as a male who thinks that they should have been born female or vice versa. A leading theory on why it is caused is through a lack of a female figure in a child’s life and the male figure being hostile towards other females or vice versa for children born male.

Chapter End Notes:

thanks for reading, please comment (: