Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Coach Bruce's View-1
Rules Are Rules
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Jane Donner talks about the story.    

I am Coach Bruce. i am the Boy's Coach at the High School that I teach at. I have had a good tenure here, but the boys have started to show me disrespect recently and stopped dressing out for gym.

 

Now, I did not have the problem with the boys on the different teams we have here because we have made it to the finals every year and we have won the Championships in many categories. It is those boys not on the teams that have shown me disrespect.

It all began with President Bush's "NO STUDENT WILL BE LEFT BEHIND" Rule. Those boys felt that they could break the rule and still pass my class, but since they had to dress out, I made sure that they learned their lesson but good.

I made them wear a tennis skirt with attached bloomer and play with the girls when they did not have their gear. There were a few parents that complained, but the principal supported me and the boys soon were dressing out again.

Well, it all went well until that scamp Mark Donner showed up late for school without his gear. If I had known that I was going to cause Mark to become Marcie, I would have recanted my decision.

But no, I just had to have Mark wear that skirt and play with the girls that day. Unfortunately, i suffered from a mild stroke right after that and went to the hospital and his clothes were misplaced.

When Jerry took him on out, Marcie got into trouble for that skirt and had to come to school for two weeks in a skirt or a dress. What I never expected was for Mark to want to be Marcie.

From that day onward, Marcie has had one misadventure after another and has made several friends. And now, because of an accident is Marcie forever.

Marcie had a bad appendix and had to have it removed, but those doctors also removed her boy bits so that now she will develop has a girl. When her Mother was signing papers, one was for permission to remove Marcie's bits.

Well, her Mother was frantic because now she had effectively killed her son, but Marcie was pleased because now she did not have to worry about going through a boys puberty. She was already developing as a girl.

I know that it was an accident, but I still feel responsible for my part in her birth, what amazed me was that she thanked me for it. That girl has such a generous heart and giving spirit, but I still have my burden to bear.

I decided to retire from teaching and to throw away those skirts as well. Actually, they went to the Girls Gym for when the girls need a spare.

I and the school are very lucky that Marcie Donner's parents have not decided to sue us for our part in creating her. If they wanted to, they could easily win a settlement against us. But they are good people that see that Marcie is happy as she is, even if she does tend to have misadventures all the time.