Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Jane Donner's View-1
Rules Are Rules
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Jane Donner talks about the story.    

I am Jane Donner, Aunt of Mark/Marcie Donner. I can hardly believe the way that my life was turned upside down by that scamp, but then again, it runs in the family. [giggle.]

 

Mark was left in my care when his parents had to leave because his Father was laid off. He got a job in New Jersey and Mark's Mother went so that she could find a house for them. They were reluctant to leave him with me because of my reputation, but they left him in my care anyway.

I have a reputation for being eccentric and causing trouble, well, I NEVER intend to cause trouble, it just happens around me. Little did I know it, but I would cause everything that brought Marcie to life. [sigh.]

I thought that school assembly was on the Thursday after Labor Day, not the Thursday after and because of my mistake, poor Mark was in a pickle thanks to the coach's rule.

The coach has a rule that a boy that shows up without a proper P.E. uniform must wear a girls P.E. uniform. Mark had to wear a tennis skirt with attached bloomer and play with the girls that day.

The coach went to the hospital soon after and Mark's cloths were moved from where he had left them, so he had to stay in the skirt for the day. Poor Mark got into trouble fr wearing that skirt and had to recite a rule as well as wear proper clothes.

Luckily, there were some spare girls clothes that he could wear home. Well, I went to see my friend to help Mark out of the situation, but I never expected for him to want to stay as Marcie!! [sigh.]

It was just a silly idea that i had because he made such a cute girl, but he was serious and never went to school as Mark. He loved to wear dresses and skirts and as Marcie, she got into quite a few mis adventures. But what I never expected was for him to grow breasts like he did. [sigh.]

That scamp started drinking some herbal tea that gave him breasts so that now she needs to wear a trainer bra. When I saw that Marcie was budding, I knew that something was going on, but the tests showed no hormones, so I knew that Marcie was not on any drugs, but what sealed her fate as a girl happened quite by accident.

Marcie suffered from appendicitis and while there, the doctors also removed his boyhood. Now i never asked them to, I simply told them about Marcie and the doctors had his Mother sign the permission slip.

She returned when I told her about Marcie's breasts because things were out of hand and Marcie seemed to be simply going with the flow, she was happy to have her bits gone because now she would go through puberty as a girl.

Her parents and I can see that as a girl, Marcie is more alive than she was as Mark and we have all contributed to Marcie's birth, but it was Mark that truly saw Marcie in Mark and decided that Marcie was who he should be, but I am not sure if I am really ready for Marcie.

Marcie has become a trouble magnet. things just happen around her that defy explaination. But she sails through her misadventures with a smile and has made several friends here and I wouldn't have it any other way. [giggle.]