Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

 

Derek Watts Point Of View-2
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Derek Watts talks about the story.    

I love my daughter Cathy and am so very happy that she has found a good bloke in that gentle giant Simon Cameron. She has become in so many ways just like her Mum in her looks and manners.

 

Cathy is about the same size as my beloved wife and could pass as her younger sister, but more than that, she has the very same fire in her that drew me to her Mum.

When I met my beloved back in school, I was on the school's rugby team and she was an avid fan. When I saw her in the seats, I saw a very cute girl that caught my eye and heart.

We were soon seeing each other and our love grew. She wanted to be married and raise a family, but she would not be some sort of slave. She decided that her husband would work and she would take care of him while she made the house a home.

I had no problem with her attitude and I marveled at her wit and charm. I was just a simple bloke that was lucky to have gotten a job that I liked.

When my beloved became pregnant, I was elated, now I would have the pleasure of raising a family of sons and daughters.
Unfortunately, that was not to be.

My beloved was able to carry Charlie to term, but complications from the birth prevented her from getting pregnant again because of the hospital.

The hospital let my beloved contract an infection from unsterile equipment and my beloved ran a fever. When she overcame it, it was too late, and poor Charlie got sick too.

They both got well and came home, but Charlie never was all that robust, he was a healthy boy, but was small for his age.
I thought that getting him to play on some teams would do him some good, but Charlie did poorly.

What he excelled at was domestic skills, but I discouraged them because I wanted a man and not a mouse. When he began to play with dolls and dress his action figures in dresses, T knew that something was wrong, but not what.

The last time that I saw Charlie, I truly beat him till he passed out. I did not know anything about being trans-gendered, all that I saw was a sissy in need of being beaten. It was that night that Charlie died and my Cathy was born.

The first time that I saw my daughter, it was like seeing my beloved for the very first time. Then i knew what Charlie meant and I saw that in truth that I had a daughter now, not a son.

As Cathy, Charlie developed into a strong-willed woman who does not compromise on her beliefs. She has brought me several meals and toiletries as well as my brandy, but most of all, in a very real way, she has brought my beloved wife back into my life.