Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Point Of View-2
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Cathy Watts talks about the story.    

Things are much different for me now and I have my friends to thank for that. They saw something in me that was wanting to come out and now that it has, I am much more than Charlie ever was. But it has been a journey filled with challenges.

 

Stella saw in me the perfect match for her brother Simon and took steps to help make that possible. The girls that Simon dated would mistreat him, they would try to get him to buy them very expensive things and then dump him when they got what they wanted from him.

I am not that way, in fact I have gotten mad when Simon has given me things. I was afraid to be beholden to him, but he was simply being generous and trying to meet my needs. He never has tried to force the issue of sex upon me because he is a gentleman. But I have seen him have a few problems too when it comes me.

On more than one occasion, I have seen him need to relieve himself because I had aroused him and to be fair, he has aroused me as well. It does my heart good to know that as a woman that I have that affect upon men.

Stella loves her brother and hates that all of his dates were so cruel, but she too has been a bit mean as well. She will spend money upon clothes and have Simon pay for them. most of my wardrobe comes from her cast offs.

She will wear something once and give it to me or even give it to me still in its wrapper. She does this with Simon's blessings too.

They have a deal where she helps get his date ready and receives half of what the date purchases. She says that that is how she can afford to buy all of the clothes that she does. but I have become more than a way for Stella to get clothes, I have become her sister.

She has been there for me when I needed her during my battles and I have been there for her, we have saved each other from being hurt and we will do so again. I am forever grateful for meeting her and will be there when she needs me.

She was there to help me stay together when Simon learned about my secret and never let me down. She sees me has a woman, not a man and has helped me to become a woman physically.

Thanks to her, I have had the surgery and am now a woman. She used her contacts within the medical fields to help me, if not for her, I would still need to be sorted, but before that, I had to face Simon with the truth.

At first, he was mad at me and Stella, but in time, he saw me as a woman and proposed to me. I accepted on certain conditions; I would be a virgin bride, I would have had my surgery, I would be legally a woman, I would get my degree from the university. He agreed to my terms and now we are all set to wed.

But I have another secret that Stella and I hope that stays a secret. She had an abortion and almost died, if not for me, she would have passed away, leaving us to mourn her. The quacks that did the abortion screwed up and Stella began to bleed.

I was able to call for help, but I was going on automatic, I wanted to wail and cry, later when Stella was safe, i did break down with Simon and Tom. She is my sister and friend. She has seen me through my worst times as Cathy just as I will be there for her.